Identity X | Choi Soobin • My...

By Shi-Bii

"So why are you in the middle of no where?" "To find a person no one has any recollection of...." When Y/N co... More

❌ Story Characters ❌
Chapter 1 ❌
Chapter 2 ❌
Chapter 3 ❌
Chapter 4 ❌
Chapter 6 ❌
Chapter 7 ❌
Chapter 8 ❌
Chapter 9 ❌
Chapter 10 ❌
Chapter 11 ❌
Chapter 12 ❌
Chapter 13 ❌
Chapter 14 ❌
Chapter 15 ❌
Chapter 16 ❌
Chapter 17 ❌
Chapter 18 ❌
❌ Epilogue ❌

Chapter 5 ❌

1.1K 99 97
By Shi-Bii

Soobin held Y/N bridal style and took her outside the dorms.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked in a very angry tone. "You won't listen to me! Why did you stay there? I told you not to look at her...." Soobin said.

Y/N bent down and started crying. "What will happen to Byeol now? Did he kill her already??" Y/N cried. Soobin bent down to the same level of Y/N and raised her chin so that she would look at him directly.

He wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. "It's okay.... we will find her, I promise." Soobin said as he stood up causing Y/N to stand up too. "Really?" Y/N asked. Soobin nodded.

"Y/N...." Chaerin said as she came running with Beomgyu. "Did you see her?" Beomgyu asked. Y/N nodded her head.

"What is wrong with this place...." Chaerin sighed. Soobin's eyes suddenly opened wide and he gasped. "What is wrong?" Y/N asked. "Let's check on Kang-dae and Bong-ju, they might do similar things. " Soobin said.

He ran toward the boys dorms and Y/N followed him. "Stay here." Beomgyu said as he pated Chaerin's shoulder and followed the two.

"Kang-dae!" Soobin shouted as he knocked on the door loudly. Kang-dae opened the door. "What the hell is wrong with you? I won't kill myself after falsely saying I killed someone. Go check on the other sick psychopath." Kang-dae said and closed the door.

Y/N didn't wait for anyone and ran toward Bong-ju's room. The door was already open and so she barged in.

"Bong-ju!" Y/N shouted. "What the.... GET OUT!" Bong-Ju shouted as he walked out of the bathroom half naked, he had great abs as his wet hair looked very amazing.

"Are you alive?" Y/N asked. "Y/N.... Oh my god..." Beomgyu sighed as he ran in but walked out again. "Alive my ass! Get out now." Bong-ju said as he pushed Y/N outside.

"I was making sure you were alive!" Y/N said but the door was closed on her face. "This little.... but he is hot..." Y/N said.

"Hot? Why didn't he die instead of Bomi? Come with me...." Soobin said as he pushed Y/N outside.

"My hand hurts... wait.... what is wrong with you!" Y/N said as she held her hand strongly after Soobin let go of it.

"Y/N you have to stop now; I will find Mr. X by myself." Soobin said. Y/N face turned serious. "What is wrong with you for real? I will find my best friend and I will catch Mr. X. I don't need your permission..." Y/N said.

"No, you can't! Just go back from where ever you came!" Soobin shouted. Y/N got hurt by his words. "Who are you to say this? Don't you know how hard I have been working to find my friend? What right do you have to say this to me!" Y/N cried loudly.

Soobin wasted no words and held Y/N strongly as he kissed her lips. Y/N got shocked and pushed Soobin.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked. "I am sorry... I... I don't... I mean...." Soobin struggled to speak as he didn't know what to say. His face was red as he blushed.

"Uhm... will you excuse me?" Beomgyu coughed as he walked toward the two. Soobin covered his face and Y/N wiped her tears. "Is there anything wrong?" Y/N asked.

"I want to join you two." Beomgyu said. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked. "I know you both are looking for Mr. X. I don't care why you are trying to find him but I want to catch him myself. I don't want to see more of my friends die because of him......" Beomgyu said as tears started to slid down his face.

"What about Chaerin?" Y/N asked. "She won't join, I won't allow her, it's too dangerous." Beomgyu said.

Y/N clapped her hands and smiled. "Let's go then!" Y/N said as she rose her hand. "Where?" Both of the boys asked. "Are you stupid or what? To my room of course!" Y/N said. She walked to the dorms and the boys followed her.

"Are you really joining this stupid quest?" Chaerin asked as she stood up. "I can't just stand still." Beomgyu said. "You..." Chaerin only cried and walked out of the room.

Y/N was about to follow her when Beomgyu stopped her. "Leave her alone for the main time." Beomgyu said. Y/N nodded her head.

She stood in the middle of the room and pointed her stick at the photos she hanged on her closet. "You see.... these are the photos of the victims. Two girls and a boy and we except two more victims this week." Y/N said.

She held the stand and started to write in the paper on it. "Go-eun died because of a heart attack. The lights fell on Jangnan and Bomi committed suicide and the three have two things in common." Y/N said.

"Is it the scar of Mr. X name?" Soobin asked. "It is...... but there is another thing too..." Y/N said. The boys thought for a while but didn't come up with any idea.

"I mean it's the reason why the police didn't make a proper investigation!" Y/N said. "Can't you just say it?" Beomgyu asked as he laughed awkwardly. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"The murders were definitely committed by a human, but resemble accidents that occurred. A heart attack, old studio lights that have not been replaced for a long time and a suicide." Y/N said.

"This is why no one takes Mr. X seriously." Soobin said. "Y/N you are so smart!" Beomgyu said. He started to have a serious conversation with Soobin and talking all about what could be possible. Y/N focused on the conversation the both were having but suddenly got a headache. Her vision started to get darker and she started to hear some weird whispers.

She tried to look around her, everything was spinning except for one thing, the lost twin book. Y/N shivered and sweat a lot as she looked at it. She walked closer and picked it up.

She didn't feel anything. She just didn't control herself. Y/N was lost until she felt a hand on her shoulder, it was a cold hand filled with blood.

Y/N turned around to see Soobin. "Are you okay? You are sweating a lot." Soobin said. "I am fine.... I want some rest." Y/N said. She started to return everything back to its place.

"Are you sure you are okay? Your legs are shaking and your face looks pale!" Beomgyu said. "I said I was okay! Please leave." Y/N said as she pushed the boys outside and looked the door.

She then fell on her knees and her head rested on the door. A tear slid down Y/N's face as she hugged herself. She had a weird feeling of gloom and fear inside her.

. . .

Y/N woke up to see herself lying on the floor. She looked at the window to see that it was already dark. She looked around again and saw that Chaerin wasn't in the room.

She got up and took the book of the lost twins. She opened the book and founded a new note in it, it was written with red.

"Beware to read a chapter you didn't live, a friend will die soon"

Y/N sat down on her bed and read two new chapters; she did feel a lot of fear but that didn't stop her from reading.

"Bong Bong went on a school trip, even though it is short it is the end trip. She has to beware of a bloody trip in front of her"

. . .

"Y/N are you sure of going to that trip? The threats you have been getting are getting more and more creepy!" ??? said.

Y/N smiled as she packed her last bag. "It has been a while since I have gone on a trip. Don't worry I'll be okay." Y/N said. She was about to walk away when ??? held her hand and hugged her strongly.

"Y/N you know something? Everyone have a different heart beat but your soulmate have your same heart beat......" ??? said.

Y/N felt nervous and pushed ??? away. "I will be back after a month, wait for me until then." Y/N said as she quickly got up.

"Y/N!" ??? said. "Hm?" Y/N turned around. "I am ready to go to the end of the earth to find and save you!" ??? smiled.

Y/N felt her heart beat quickly as she saw ??? smile. "Make sure to do it, okay?" Y/N smiled and left.

. . .

"Y/N...." Chaerin shook Y/N lightly. She slowly opened her eyes. "Just five more minutes..." Y/N turned around.

"You are late! The teacher wants all of us in the hall." Chaerin said. Y/N quickly got up and looked around.

"You stayed late reading this book and fell asleep. Quickly change your clothes!" Chaerin said.

Y/N took her uniform and went to the bathroom to do her routine and get changed quickly.

She ran toward the hall and entered quietly and sat beside Chaerin. "You are lucky the teacher didn't come yet." Chaerin said. "Thank you, you are my saver!" Y/N smiled.

Soobin tapped on her shoulder lightly. She turned around. "Are you feeling okay now?" Soobin asked. "I am." Y/N smiled.

Soobin smiled too. "That's good, I felt really worried about you." Soobin said. "Why?" Y/N asked. "Did you already forget it? You promised me to stay safe, you are dear to me." Soobin said with a grin.

Y/N's heart started beating quickly and her checks turned red. She turned around and tried to ignore what Soobin said.

"I guess we will have a new couple soon?" Beomgyu whispered as he laughed. Soobin noticed what he just said and blushed. He covered his face with his hands.

"It's.... it's not the way you think! I..." Soobin struggled while talking as Beomgyu laughed.

Chaerin examined the whole situation and teased Y/N a bit too. "No, we are just friends......" Y/N said with a bit of a sad tone. "Why do you look so sad while saying it?" Chaerin asked.

"It' nothing! Anyway, this place is getting more and more gloomy...." Y/N said. "Three students suddenly died and a psychopath suddenly appeared and disappeared under the name Mr. X..... it must have been really hard on you...." Chaerin said, she held Y/N's hand and tried to comfort her.

The teacher walked in and everyone stopped talking. He stood and looked at all the students.

"I know that the situation is a bit gloomy now and everyone is feeling worried and sad because of what happened recently. We all know about the trip we go to every year." The teacher said.

"Trip?" Y/N asked. "We always go on a trip every year to enjoy our time together. We stay in a hotel near the mountain." Chaerin said. Y/N replied with an 'ohhh' as she shook her head.

"Anyway, get ready and pack only your necessary items, two days from now on we will go on a three day trip. That's it. You can have the rest of the day as a break." The teacher said and left.

All the students shouted and cheered up as they became happy again, they were all excited for the trip except for one person, Y/N.

"Y/N?" Soobin shook Y/N. She turned around. "What?" She asked. "Are you okay? I have called you many times but you didn't reply......" Soobin said. "I was just so excited that I got lost in thinking...." Y/N said with a smile.

"Is that so? I am excited too." Soobin said with his cute eye smile. "Guys! Let's make a list the four of us together on how to enjoy our time!" Beomgyu jumped happily.

Chaerin and Soobin hyped him up. Y/N tried to act as normal as possible but there was that thing that kept her worried.

The trip....

A bloody Trip?

. . .

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 4.8K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...
20.7K 1.2K 12
"Remove the mask. I want to see you." "No. I can't. For when the clock strikes midnight-- Nope. This ain't some kind of fairy tale shizz. Well, kind...
103K 4.4K 31
he was lonely and hid away from reality she was lost and needed an escape what will happen when they meet? "I'm fine, I told you that yesterday can...
8.6K 455 20
FALLEN ANGEL 🕷️ ─── ❛ in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...