Dear Comrade~~ drikshit journ...

By priyankashaurya

A cute girl in school dress looks at a boy who is giving speech on stage!! She smiles seeing him. ******** ... More

shot 1
shot 2
shot 3
shot 4
shot 5
shot 6
shot 7
shot 8
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Guess guess!!
Shot 13
Guess guess 2!!
Shot 14
Guess guess 2 answer
Last shot!! -forever together!!

shot 9

706 77 34
By priyankashaurya

Rakshit was tensed and immediately...goess to the college..taking his bike ...

In 1 and half hour he reaches college...he gives some money to guard...and as he was alumni..he was already famous so he was easily given entery...

It was 12 o clock...

He was tensed...he calls drishti friends..she also deosnt picks call..

He goes towards girls hostel but before he could go..he sees light coming from backside of canteen area where a small park is there...

Rakshit- what is happening there at late night...I must check...

He goes ...but suddenly lghts get off and everything is dark,..

Someone pulls him from back....

The person...holds his hand...and takes him...

Suddenly lights are switched on...and rakshit sees te place decorated beautifully...

Rakshit sees a cake..in which it is writer..''happy first meet anniversary''

He turns and sees drishti...

Without thinming anything...he hugs her tightly..

Rakshit- idiot..so it was all your plan..

Drishti- sorry..rakshit...yes..i knew u will come for sure...I wanted to surprise u..please don't get angry.

He smiles...

Rakshit- idiot.....but wait..who told u I am here..

Drishti smirks..

Drishti- actually...I guess ur sister is more cloer to me than u..

Rakshit understand his sister told her....

Rakshit- di...such a betrayer she is..

Drishti smiles..

Drisht- come...

They cut the cake together..

Drishti- today we met for first time..

Raksht- at school corridor right....and I droped u to ur class..

She smiles..

They have food together...ad share a quality time...

Rakshit- come I will drop u..

Drishti- no rakshit u go..i took permission from warden for staying..if she doesnst find me...then y friend had to face problem..

Rakshit- okey...will meet u tomorrow then..will come to ur house okey...

Drishti smiles..

Rakshit leaves...drishti also goes back..

Rakshit was on way back...it was just 10 minutes..when he gets a call..from drishti friend..

Friend-rakshit bro...warden will be coming for check at morning....ask drishti to come soon....complete ur date soon..

Rakshit- what ...r u joking again..ask her I will not be back now..

Friend- what are u saying bro..she is not here..she is with u..

Rakshit- but I left her infront of hostel 10 minutes ago..

He gets tensed...he cuts the call and goes back..

He reaches college...

He searches for drishti..

He sees lights coming fromlibrary sstore area at backside of library..

He goes in...he is shocked to see the scenario...

4 boys there..one of them was near drishi who was tied in chair with her mouth tied...

Boy- until rakshit was here....we couldn't get any chance on u..and soon after he left..u left hostel....baby u should have think about us...and today we got chance...that rakshit get everything...let us enjoy today..with u..

The boy was about to touch her...when rakshit comes and kicks him hard..he falls down...the other boy looks on...

Rakshit beats them..soon..drishti friends and warden also comes...

The boys are taken...

Drishti doesn't says anything..she was in shcok..

Rakshit takes permission..and takes drishti with him..

He stops at a place..

Drishti was still in shock..

Rakshit cups her face..

Rakshit- drishti...nothing had happen..

Drishti breaks down...

She hugs him..

Drishti- I am sorry...I am very very sorry...

Rakshit was confused..

Rakshit- why baby..what happned..

Drishti- 1 year back I scolded u..for ur descion..now I understand..how true u were....that day I could not understand ur tension...

Rakshit smiles..and consoles her...

They have morning tea from nearyby shop...

Then rakshit drops drishti..

Rakshit- don't worry baby...I am always there with u..

Drishti pulls rakshit by his shirt...

Drishti- I know....

She kisses him on his cheeks and leaves...

He smiles..and goes back...

Reaching home he sees his sister and jiju.came..

Rakshit gets miffed on his sister....but somehow she knows how to manage her little bro..

They share a family time together...

Otherside..drishti was also very happy...

Drishti clicks a family selfie...and sends to rakshit...but at the same time...rakshit also sends her his family selfie..

Both smiles seeing there connection...

They both text each other good night and sleeps...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 786 14
- 🪐Diksha x Akarsh (SLOW UPDATE) - T R O P E S - • Murder Mystery • Bestfriend to Lovers • Single Dad • Second Chance • Sunshine...
52.4K 5K 41
" Drishti drishti stop .. stop running you will hurt yourself .. " " nahi rakshit dum hai toh mujhe pakad ke dikhao aao aao " (No rakshit if you have...
30.9K 2.8K 55
How a heartless, ruthless and arrogant person who has attitude and anger issue and who cannot tolerate anyone's attitude fall in love with the girl w...
215K 19.7K 22
©All rights reserved Ranking : #1 in random on 23 july 2016 SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME FOR READING THOSE CHAPTERS.. "Are! Jaane...