•Memories• ||D.M.||

By ihaveamassiveshlong

[discontinued] ((DRACO MALFOY X READER)) "Hello, Malfoy." Nathaniel Greene greeted. "I was just asking (Y/n)... More

An Introduction
1. Snakes
2. Evil Twin
3. Swept Away
4. Team Slytherin
5. Peanuts at the Circus
6. Toilet Water
7. Falafel
8. Fightclub Backyard
9. Bro I'm Sorry
10. Call the Nurse
11. Shes's Something Else
(YEAR TWO) 12. Lock the Door Next Time
13. What Team?
14. Oh, I know! Team Jeristina
15. Change Hits like a Semitruck
16. Fuck a Chapter Name We Got Art
17. Guardian "Angel"
18. Redo Party
19. Donna is Mean :(
20. The Beginings of all Things Horrible
21. What were they Feeding Him in Paris?!
22. Crazy Cat Lady
(YEAR 3)23. Passing Grade
24. Adoption
25. Wheeeee
26. Reunion
27. Bite Back
28. His Blood-Ink Princess
29. Going on a Trip
(BONUS CHAPTER) 30. Ice Ice Babies
31. Her Intuition
32. Rock Step
33. Merry
34. Kiwi
35. Coward
36. For A Day
37. Superior Kitty
38. No Mimes?
40. Okay
41. Pandora's Box
42. Fuck It
43. Games
(YEAR 4) 44. For his Sunflower
45. Parakeet
46. Meathead+Meatball
47. D Wars
48. Their Love Died in Paris
49. Furious
50. (Part 1) Jeremy Webber
51. (Part 2) Golden Links
52. Burrito Blanket
53. Oh Brother
54. A Piece of Paper Can't Kill Our Love
55. Muffin Top
56. Mama Bear
57. Inside Jokes
58. Chaos Killed the Dionasaurs
59. Law 842
(YEAR 5) 60. Snake Charmer
61. Sarcasm and Rudeness
62. Thunder Dome
63. Baby Cousin
64. Mon Amour
65. They
66. Bedtime Story
67. Outside the Box and On the Pages
68. Wonder Who its From
69. Haha Look at What Chapter Number we're On
70. Sleepovers and Fighting God
71. Secret Tunnel
72. Through the Mountiannn
74. The Boys who have Everything
75. Social Distancing
76. Bagel
77. Shame
78. Fangirl
79. Black and White
80. jeristina :)
81. Squeeeeak
82. City
83. Coffee Breath
84. Get Decked
85. On Her Terms
(YEAR SIX) 86. Hair Gel
87. Soup
88. Flashbacks
89. Hope is Lost
90. Change (Part 1)
91. Change (part 2)
92. Ho-Ho-No
93. The Boy Who Cried Christmas Demons
94. Search Party
95. Frozen Over
96. We are(nt) Family!
97. Until I Can't
98. I Ate Him for Breakfast
99. Making Headlines Twice
Some Ending Notes

39. Charades

539 23 0
By ihaveamassiveshlong

I took a breath before I knocked on the door.
No reply.
I knocked again, a bit louder.
No response, but I hadn't seen or heard him leave his room, so I continued.
"Hey, um.. I wanted to say thank you for getting the more.. impolite boys away from me." I said, nodding to myself that I did a good job, turning to go back to my room.
I didn't quite convince myself though, and turned back around.
"Also, um... I'm sorry for calling you those things. I've gotten even more thick skinned since things started changing, and I'm still confused and scared. Also, growing up, my sis-" I stopped myself, clicking my tongue and rolling my eyes before continuing. "Hermione would always get on my nerves, so I tried to hurt her back where it mattered, so I picked on her insecurities, and it's a shitty thing, and... I'm ranting." I chuckled to myself.
"I don't think you're a coward, and I was a bit of an ass too. So, sorry for almost punching you... and, well, getting you punched." I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the lack of light from under the door.
"Look, I miss being friends and doing stupid trash together.." I was genuinely pouting now.
"you're important to me."
No response.
I sighed and turned, stopping when I bumped into the one I was talking to.
I looked up at him.
"Sorry for the unresponsiveness, truth is that it was funny watching you have an emotional conversation with a door." He joked and I took an amused jab to his chest, and he winced with a smile, clenching the area over his heart where I attacked.
"You big baby!" I teased, and he kept trying to pout, his laughter poking through. "Do you forgive me now?" I asked.
"After that hit? I'd better have you killed as well!"
I blinked at him.
"Too soon?"
"Veryyyy too soon." I nodded. "Come steal snacks from the vending machine with me and I'll let it slide." I grabbed his hand, yanking him along as his mother exited her room.
She got to see his red face, and chuckled softly.
Her plan worked perfectly.
---
"Paris, right?" Jay asked the two in the back seat.
"You've been driving for an hour and you weren't sure where we were going?!" Christina hollered.
"I'm nervous, okay!? Carjacking isn't really my thing!"
"Don't worry, this is the newest air model. He's literally just been playing with a wheel. It's autopilot." Jeremy didn't even look up from his book as he said that.
Jay lost his mind.
"Calm down! We're going to save (Y/n) from that evil little blond, remember that." Christina said.
"Right." Jay gave a determined nod.
---
"I'm sooo quirky! Look at me with my purple hair and tall older boyfriend that's only personality trait is having pink hair! Tehehehe I know a suspicious amount of things about people~!" I fell over laughing as Draco had his turn of the game.
"That's not what charades is! You can't speak, or make fun of my best friend!" I yanked the bucket of acting options from him.
"But you guessed it!" He pointed out and I went quiet while he laughed his ass off.
"You aren't even good, so.." I crossed my arms.
"And your better?! You made your fingers into circles over your eyes and then said you were Harry Potter!"
"That was perfect!" I argued back.
The door opened. "Listen, I'm so happy that you two made up, but we're getting noise complaints from the bottom floor at this point, and you two need to get some sleep." Narcissa said, and we gave her understanding looks.
She closed the door and we began laughing as hard as we could.
This was what I missed.
What I could confidently consider a good friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
70.5K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
2.9M 87K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
14.5K 332 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)