Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

II: Looking for them

855 46 4
By gearsecond_kwangbae

[Minju's POV]

It's been a few days since Yuri ran away. We've been looking all over for her but she's nowhere to be found.

We asked the police to help us look for her but ... they didn't help at all. They said that they were too busy with other cases and that they cant help us.

I went to the playground where we used to talk before but she wasn't there. I looked everywhere even at the funeral home, but there was no sign of her.

I went back to our dorm as I saw my friends laying down on the floor. I guess they're also tired at looking for Yuri.

"Any luck?" Wonyoung, Nako and Eunbi unnie shaked their heads.

"Where could she be?" I gave them a look as I felt a tear fall to my cheek. I sat next to Eunbi unnie as she gave me a hug.

"We shouldn't have said those words to her"

Ring ... ring

I picked up the call as Eunbi unnie let go of me.

Oh ... Saerom unnie

Did you find her?

No

We're also looking. Please inform us if anything happens.

Okay

Minju, dont worry too much.
I'm sure we'll find her

I hope so

An idea popped in my head. This might be a bit crazy but I think she'll go there.

Unnie ... I might have an idea

Really? What is it?

Can you tell me where 'SHE' is?

Oh no!
No ... no ... no
But ... you think so?

It's worth a try ... isnt it?

You know that we dont talk about that anymore. Plus Yuri might not even be there
I dont think it's a good idea

Unnie ...
Please

*sigh Okay ... i'll text you the address
But after that, never speak of her with any one of us again

Okay, I promise
Bye

She turned off the call as I received the address. Eunbi unnie gave me a 'what did they say' look. I told her about my plan on going to the said place.

Wonyoung warned me that Saerom unnie and the others might hate me after this but i'm willing to take that risk ... for the person who saved me.

"Minju, would you want me to join you?"

"Me too ... i'll go with you" Wonyoung and Nako offered. But I shaked my head and gave them a small smile.

"You guys can stay. I can do this all on my own, i'll take a taxi and text you guys when I get there" I took my bag and went out as they bid me goodluck.

I waited outside for the taxi and gave him the address. It was already late, so I was a bit afraid of going out. But good thing the driver was really nice.

I looked out the window just in case I see her walking. But it was already late and there were only a few people outside.

We slowly passed at the bridge as I saw a figure sitting on the railings. I wasnt sure if it was her but I had the idea that she might do this.

"Ahjussi stop. Wait for me, i'll just look at something" I said as I was ready to go out of the car. He nodded as he let me out.

I just looked at the girl from a distance. I mean ... i'm not sure if it's Yuri or not but she looks like her.

Suddenly the girl moved her head to my direction. She looked at me with a blank face for a moment.

'It isnt her. She's not Yuri'

Then she smiled at me. It was a bit weird but a gave her a small smile and bowed at her. Then I went back to the taxi.

The girl's image was still in my head. "I hope she's alright" Yuri wont do that ... wont she?

I arrived at the place as I asked Ahjussi if he could wait for me and drive me back home.

I walked towards the place slowly but unfortunately Yuri wasnt there. I stayed for a bit and just stared at the other who was just ... there.

"Your the reason why Yuri ran away! If it wasn't for you, she'd be happy right now" And of course she didnt reply to me. I sat down to rest for a while.

"Yuri was there for me when I needed her. And I really cherish her as a friend. Why can't I be there when she needs me?" I just stared at her. I'm glad even if she's just listening to me.

"You're the only person that she loved. Or may I say loves. When you left her, her life was crushed. She cries every single day. I know that saying this to you wont make a difference. But please ... If your listening. I'm begging you. Please help me find her"

[Hyewon's POV]

"She ... she cut me off!" she's making me so frustrated right now.

It's been three days since Yena's gone missing. I tried calling her multiple times, gladly she answers every single one. But now ... she turned her phone off. We tried locating her but she turned off her location.

"Yena's really killing me right now!!!" I went to the guards and her father's staff. "DID YOU FIND HER!?" They shook their heads as I just nodded.

I'm tired. Lost. But I have to find her ... I cant afford to loose her.

Suddenly a man showed up and came into Yena's room.

"Sir would like to see you now" I just nodded as I followed him to the office.

"Hyewon ... did you find her?" He said it in a sad tone. He was also worried for her daughter. "No, i'm sorry" he just nodded as he sighed.

"Don't be sorry, this is all my fault. If I hadn't said those words to her she wouldn't run away. I want to say sorry to you as well"

Tears fell from both our eyes. 'Where could she be?'

I thought I could protect her. I thought she trusted me. But ... why did she run away? She ran away without telling me anything.

I went out of the office and went back to Yena's room. I stayed there and rested for a while.

Ring ... ring

Oh? Yujinnie Wae?

Unnie ...
A friend of mine called and said he saw Yena unnie

WHAT?!
Is your friend sure that he saw Yena?

Well ... No
But I showed him a picture and he said it was her.

We cant believe those things so easily
I mean were talking about CHOI YENA!
We have to be sure ...

But unnie ...
we have no other choice
We can at least try
Who knows ...

I'm sorry
You're right
We can at least try

...

So ...
Where did he see her?

Han river

Near Mapo bridge

My heart stopped as I heard the name of the bridge. I heard that many people go there to kill themselves.
I have to save her ... if she really is there.

Yujin, meet me there

Okay unnie

I told uncle that i'll be going now. I didn't tell him about what Yujin said. I dont want him to be worried. So I went out and asked our driver to take me to Han river near Mapo bridge. It was a bit far from our place but he was kind enough to take me there.

I met Yujin as his friend was also there. "So ... you saw our Choi Yena?" He nodded.

"Yujin showed me the picture and i'm sure that it's her. She's a little dirty though but i'm sure that I saw her" We thanked him as Yujin and I went around to find her.

I saw her became tired. So I told her that we could stop. "I'm okay, we came here to find her so we will" I nodded as I followed her.

"Uhhhhhhhh ... unnie. Look" she pointed at the bridge there was someone sitting on the railings. "That ... that ... that can't be her ... right?" She said as I held her hand.

I hope that isnt her. That cant be her, Yena wouldnt do something like this. I- I know ... Yena would never do this. I hope.

We ran towards the girl as Yujin and I arrived at the bridge.

The girl wasn't sitting on the railings anymore. She was now standing while staring at the river. I had a clear sight of her and I know that she's not Yena. She may look like her from afar but that's not her.

When we were about to leave the girl jumped in the river leaving both Yujin and I shocked.

"Uhhhhhh ... what just happened?" She didnt answer me and just stared at the place where the girl was previously standing.

"Should we ... should we tell this to the police?" She asked me as she looked at me.

"No, we shouldn't meddle with things like this. Our fathers would kill us if we get involved with these things" I wanted to help the girl but ... I have to help myself first.

"You're right. We have no choice but to stay out of it. The only thing we should do right now is look for Yena"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Bet (Kangbi) √ By sam

Historical Fiction

35.2K 1.3K 25
When hyewon and her friends decided to have a bet to be eunbi's girlfriend for 5 months but what if hyewon fall in love with eunbi Draft: Jan 11,202...
8.1K 865 25
"When I meet you, I feel like I am free because you are there to always protect me. I'm scared ... but when I'm with you, I feel safe. Don't leave me...
58.4K 2K 25
Yujin and wonyoung are Best friends but what will happen if someone will come into there life and broke there friendship what if they'll just wake up...
202K 11.1K 45
When a phenomenon strikes, twelve unlikely individuals have to work together in order to survive. [PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME]