Lightning or Electricity and...

By IcyCoco

Cousin to Kaminari Denki... Her name is Kaminari Sora... They look like twin but Sora's quirk is different al... More

Kaminari Sora
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

1.5K 46 1
By IcyCoco

"Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is...based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value."

Sora ignored the speech until she heard Midnight scolding Ashido and Uraraka for talking.

"Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets five points, and 41st gets ten points! And the point value assigned to first place is... Ten million!"

Sora smirk while playing her games. The pressure of the points he holds, as she listens to the rules. To make it easier to understand, they allow using their quirk and a red card for hitting others on purpose. They have 15 minutes to build a team.

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!"

(Aoyama will not be participating as he got stomach ache so Sora will take his place)

Sora standing beside Ojiro, turn to him.

"Team...up..." Sora asked him with her head tilted to the side. Ojiro surprised by her but nodded his head.

"Are we going to ask for more team member?"

"No... Troublesome..." Sora said then took her device, writing her plan out for Ojiro to see.

"That's amazing, Kaminari-san," Ojiro said after finishing reading.

"Sora..."

They were then interrupted by Midoriya.

"Umm, Ojiro-kun, Sora-san...?"

Both of them quickly walked away as they apologise to him, mostly Ojiro apologise then Sora. Denki then was seen dragging Sora to Todoroki. Sora told Ojiro to wait for her.

"Sora, join our team," Denki said.

"No...Ojiro..." Sora said while shaking her head as she walked back to Ojiro.

The next thing, she knew she was in control by Shinso.

Todoroki had wanted Sora to join his team but he doesn't mind Kaminari. Sora had no idea what happened but she felt weird. Her body moves on her own as she felt electric. She wakes up from what happened.

"Huh? It looks like you break from it."

"Who..." Sora asked as she figures what happened by looking at the surrounding.

"...Fine... I...help..." Sora finally said.

"Oh, so you help? But you look like you have more to say," Shinso said.

"...Ojiro... Free..."

"That's not possible, I need him to be in my control," Shinso said while smirking.

"Tch..." Sora clicks her tongue as she let her quirk out to keep the other away.

"We will keep it low, and then attack the others." Sora only nodded as she had no choice but to listen.

As the others fight, Team Shinso hide as they steal points.

"Time's up! That's the end of the second round, the cavalry battle!"

"Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place, Team Todoroki! In second place, Team Bakugo!"

Sora was apologising to Ojiro and bowing her head.

"In third place, Tetsute-- Huh? What, it's Team Shinso? When did you come from behind?!"

"Thanks for your hard work," Shinso said to them.

"I'm sorry... Ojiro...Umm, ..." Sora said to both of the males.

"I'm Shoda from B-class. What's had happened?"

"It's was his quirk, right. Kaminari-san."

"...Hai..." Sora said as she was forgiven by the two boys since she was not in fault.

"In fourth place, Team Midoriya! These four teams...will advance...to final round! Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya!"

Denki was used as a sandbag by Sora as she releases her anger on him. Remembering Ojiro asked her if she quitting it, he did not want to take credit along with Shoda from class-B.

"No...continue..." Sora said as she writes down 'making this far, I will go on to the final, I'm sorry... Ojiro...'

"It's fine when you had a match with him. Beat him up." Ojiro said to Sora who nodded her head.

Sora was then seen eating the meal that she makes herself. As Denki talked to Kirishima and Sero while charging up.  After a while, Sora was then approached by Yaoyorozu and Jiro.

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! Huh?"

"What are they doing?"

"What's the matter, class A? What kind of fan service is that?"

"Mineta-san! Kaminari-san! You tricked us, didn't you?! Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes?"

Sora was in raged as she makes to wear this. She rushed up to Denki and kicked him in the face while punching Mineta. The others did not even bother to stop her and continue the event. Jiro was the one who supports it the most. She was stepping on Denki's face while grabbing on Mineta's face as the final event reveal.

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh? I'm gonna stand on the stages that I watch every year on Tv!"-Kirishima

"Was it a tournament last year?"-Ashido

"It's different every year, but there's a one-on-one competition every year. Last year, it was a sports chanbara match."-Sero

"Itai...." The three turn to look at the pervert duo. Denki was on the ground with a foot on his back and Mineta's face was grab by a hand with blue electric.

"Let's agree, not to make Sora mad..." The three agreed to it.

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team--"

"Um....! Excuse me. I'm withdrawing." Ojiro asked as he raises his hand.

"Ojiro-kun, why?"

"There is a rare chance for pros to see you!"

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. Sora-san had told me what had happened. I think it was that guy's quirk."

'If I remember correctly, Ojiro-kun and Sora-san were with...' Midoriya thought as he looks at Shinso.

"I know that this is a great chance and that it's foolish to waste it..."

"Ojiro-kun..."

"But... Everyone here competed by giving their all! I can't... I can't be up there with everyone without knowing what really happened."

"You're worrying too much about it! You should just make sure you produce results in the finals!"

The girls all start to cheer him up, while Sora played on her game device.

"I'm talking about my pride here... I can't..." Ojiro said as he covers his face with his hand and asked the girls without looking at them.

"Also, why are you guys wearing cheerleading outfits?"

"Gulp!" Sora goes back in squeezing Mineta's face and grinding Denki's back as her irritation rise.

"I'm Shoda Nirengeki from class B. I also want to withdraw for the same reason. Regardless of ability, don't you think it goes against the goal of this sports festival for those who didn't do anything to move onto the final round?"

"What's with there guys?! They're so manly!"

Midnight, now get to decide what happened. Sora released both boys and stand beside Jiro.

"Youthful talk like that is something... I like! Shoda! Ojiro! I accept your withdrawal!"

'She decided based on her tastes...!'

"In that case, we'll have to move up two people from the fifth place cavalry battle team..."

"If that's what's going to happen, then rather than us, who barely did anything during cavalry battle, it should be them, right?"-Kendo

"Yeah..." Her team agreed.

"The one's who fought to the end and stayed in the top, Team Tetsutestu, right?"

Sora stopped listen as she played her PSP.

"And so, Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki have moved up to make sixteen! This is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!"

(Sora has taken Aoyama place)

"Again?! This is too redundant!" Both said at the same time, Tetsutetsu and Kirishima. With Sora taking picture of their reaction.

"I'll give it my all."- Tokoyami

" Th-That's what I want!"-Yaoyorozu

"Mmm..." Sora said as she played with her device.

"Ah...Sora-chan, unlucky..." Ashido said with tears.

"It's you, isn't it? Midoriya Izuku." Shinso asked surprising Midoriya as he backed away.

"Looking forward to the first match."

Before Midoriya could answer, a tail wrap around his mouth.

"Midoriya!" Ojiro warns. Sora glared at Shinso as he smirked and walked away.

"Ojiro-kun, what's the matter?"

"Don't answer him," Ojiro said seriously.

Sora walked away as she played her game, hearing Bakugo asked. Taking a picture of Uraraka's face.

"Huh? Uraraka?"

Uraraka behind was dumbfounded as Bakugo don't know her.

"All right! Let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude!" Present Mic shouted as fireworks were released.

"Let's have fun with the recreation!"

Sora was dragged to cheer with the girls, She and Jiro squat instead.

"First is the scavenger hunt!"

Denki participates in the event, while Sora stayed at the side, not wanting to join as she watches the girls in her class cheers. Sora then notices someone from another class, come toward her. She ignored him and walked away to play her games as well as to change her clothes.

It was time to start before we knew it. Sora yawned as she stretches like a cat, she removed her headphone as she listens to clear her mind before putting it back on.

'Please watch over me, Mom and Dad. I will make you proud...as well as...' Sora thought in silence, ruffling her hair.

"Hey guys, are you ready?!"  The audiences started cheering in excitement.

"A lot's happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle! You can only depend on yourself! Even if you're not a hero, you'll face lots of situations like that! You get it, right? Heart, skill, body, wisdom, and knowledge! Use all of that to rush up!"

Sora walked up to seat beside Denki as they looked at the first match. At soon as Present mic said start... Midoriya was seen angrily walked straight to Shinso. The next thing, he was frozen in the middle of the stage.

Ojiro shouted, "I went through the trouble of warning him, too!"

Sora didn't look up and played her devices. Lida in front of her shouting, " If you go out of bounds, then you'll lose the match!"

"Brainwashing..." Sora mumbled as she played her game as she recharges herself with sweets.

'The boy must have a hard life... Our quirk can be a blessing as well as a curse... He should train his body first... Or you will lose...if the other can counter your quirk' Sora thought as Present Mic announced Midoriya going to the second round. She sighs and looks up a bit.

"He did that shoulder toss on you before, too, didn't he?" Denki asked Bakugo excitedly only to be shut up.

"Shut up, Dunce face."

Sora looked at Midoriya before taking a picture of it, along with Shinso who was on the ground.

Sora quickly stand up and walked away. She met with Todoroki who was on the way out for his match. Sora looked at him so did Todoroki as both stares at one another.

"Ganbatte(good luck to you)..." Sora said as her face shown no emotion but her word does.

"Mmm..." Todoroki nodded as he walked until he met his father.

Sora was in her waiting room, not wanting to watch the next match. Before meeting Todoroki, she saw Endeavour. Todoroki must be feeling irritated now, as she felt strong vibrations through the stadium and the cold air.

'He pushing himself... Midoriya will you be able to help him or not... That's not your father or anyone's quirk but your own ... At the least, you had parents...' Sora thought as she raises her hand as blue lightning symbol form above her palm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
20 0 9
This story has 2 main characters that me and my friend made, one of them becomes a villain and doesn't know if she actually wants to be, this story w...
200K 7K 29
❝ But when I smile for real, that means I am very happy. And, we hope that you'll be able to see something that will make you just as happy as well...
7.4K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...