My πŸ’ SECRETS❣️ (JenLisa πŸ’“)

By BlinksNeverland

(Jennie) On the first page of our story The future seemed so bright Then this thing turned out so evil I don'... More

❣My πŸ’ SECRETS❣
❣1❣
❣2❣
❣4❣
❣🍬Sour Candy🍬❣
❣5❣
❣6❣
❣7❣
❣8❣
❣9❣
❣10❣
❣11❣
❣12❣
❣13❣
❣14❣
❣15❣
❣Epilogue❣

❣3❣

3.6K 100 11
By BlinksNeverland

"Ruby?"

I froze.

I increased the grip on my phone, she didn't have the right to call me that anymore. How did she find me? The anger I had kept locked up deep inside me for years burst open, I tried not to let the rage control me since I was in a public place.

Should I ignore her because of what happened three years ago or turn to her and act like old friends? It's been three years, it was better to act like I was over what happened and also act like it never happened. I had to show her, I was stronger and independent.

"Jennie."

SHe called this time around, I chose the latter.

I forced a smile and turned around. SHe looked taller, that was the first thing I noticed. SHe was in red gym shorts, black trainers and white tank-top that was soaked with sweat. Sweat dripped down her tanned arms, her blonde hair was full now, few strands glued to her forehead from the sweat.

"Lisa?" I tried to sound surprised, but it sounded so fake.

"Hi."

I said, moving stylishly to cover Wyatt. I hope whatever she wanted to say won't take long.

In a situation like this, what do you do when the father of your baby was just five feet away from the baby she didn't know existed?

SHe just stared at my face not saying anything for a while, her eyes were on my short hair.

"You cut...your hair," she said with a look I couldn't read.

"Yes," I said in a monotone.

Her house was far from here, why would she come all the way here for a run? Why today? More reasons I couldn't trust Hae-in.

"How have you been?"

Her words sounded strained like she wasn't sure of what to say.

"What do you want, Lisa?" I couldn't stop the anger surging through my veins.

"Mommy!"

Wrong timing baby, please keep playing with the puppy.

Wyatt ran to me and hugged my legs giggling, I smiled at him and looked at Lisa. SHe was staring at Wyatt with raised brows, her eyes drifted to me, the question was already written on her face.

"You have a son?"

"Yeah, I'm married."

The words left my mouth before I could stop them. SHe looked speechless for some seconds and hurt.

"That's....that's nice."

SHe stuttered taking a glance at Wyatt while I tucked my hands behind my dark jeans before she notices my bare fingers, I had no ring to go with my lie.

I got uncomfortable with the way she was staring at him, Wyatt stared back and for a moment it felt like they were connecting in a way I couldn't tell.

"Uhm...we were just leaving."

I said making her divert her eyes back to me.

"It's a hot day, how about we go get some drinks and ice cream for the little man?"

SHe asked and squatted to be on the same eye level with Wyatt.

"Seriously Lisa? I just told you I'm married and you wanna have drinks together?"

"I heard you, I wanted to know how you've been doing."

"Didn't Haein fill you in already? Stay away from me Lisa, I don't care what you are here for. If you dare come anywhere close to me and my baby, I'm going to the cops to place a restraining order on you."

I said trying not to raise my voice.

"I guess I'm too late."

SHe said to me almost in a whisper.

SHe squatted to be on the eye level with Wyatt, didn't she hear anything I said.

"Be a good kid," SHe ruffled Wyatt's hair and stood up.

"Bye, Jennie."

SHe winked at Wyatt making him giggle, she smiled at me and fixed her Airpods and jogged away from us.

I wanted to stop the lies, but it felt like I had no control over the words leaving my mouth. I didn't want her anywhere near Wyatt, I didn't want her back in my life and giving her reasons to stay away seemed like the right thing. This was my new beginning and I won't let her ruin it.

Well, I was a liar, that was what I'd been doing since I returned from Cuba. I needed to make Lisa stay away, I was never going to let her know about Wyatt or the other twin.

I picked Wyatt and rushed out of the park, I found myself driving to an old jewelry store.

I bought an old wedding ring and wore it immediately I entered the car.

"What the hell am I doing?"

I whispered under my breath, no one knew about Wyatt and I wasn't married to anyone, what if she asks Haein?

I reached for my phone and dialed his number, he picked on the third ring.

"Missing me already?"

Came his cocky voice

"I ran into Lisa..."

"Did she try to talk to you?"

SHe cut in immediately.

"Yeah and I um...told her I was married."

"Wait, what?"

"Please tell her it's true in case she asks and also, I told her I have a son."

"Oh my God, Jennie, that's too much."

"I know just help me, okay?"

"Okay but why?"

"I don't want her anywhere close to me, I want her to stay away from me."

"Mom!"

Wyatt screamed from his booster at the back, I knew he was calling me for no reason. He always did that, if I answer him he was just going to keep screaming the name.

"Where are you?"

"I'm driving."

"But you don't have a car."

"I rented one."

"Mommy!!!" I sent a pleading look to Wyatt as if he could understand.

"Someone just screamed...."

"It's a commercial on the radio."
I said quickly.

"Ohh."

"Uhm, Haein I will call you when I get home, I'm on the highway," I lied.

"Okay, drive safely."

I released a loud breath immediately I ended the call, this was not me, I didn't want to be anything like Lisa but I was desperate.

⌛️⏳

"Honey, that's too much"

Mrs. Potts said immediately I told her.

"I know, it just slipped."

I groaned and buried my face in my palms.

"How long do you think your lie would work?"

"A month?"

"If you need this to look real, you need a husband."

"Huh? You want me to get married?"

I gave her an incredulous stare.

"No silly, find someone to act as your husband."

She said with a soft smile on her wrinkled face, at fifty-two she already looked older, I assumed it was from the stress and loneliness.

Her dark hair was slowly being replaced with grey hair but she still looked pretty, her brown eyes stared at me waiting for an answer.

"I don't want that. If it doesn't work out I will find another way."

Which of course, was to run away to a far country with Wyatt.

"I know someone who can help you, my friend's son. His name is Yang Goon, he is a nice kid."

"Mrs. Potts, I don't wanna turn into her."

"Look, you love your son and you would do anything to keep her away from his father right?"

"Yes."

"And you want her to stay away from you and your baby?"

"Yes."

"Then you need to show her you are happily married with a beautiful kid, she will stay away for good."

I gave it a thought, I didn't know Mrs. Potts was manipulative but she was making sense.

"What about Jisoo?"

"From what you told me, it seems she despises her. I don't think Lisa will go to her unless she has a death wish. Tell your best friend you're doing it to make her stay away from you."

"Okay, I can't believe I'm agreeing to this."

"I will speak to his mom and see when you can both meet and get to know each other."

"Okay, thanks."

I hope she was not planning on playing Matchmaker?

"Anything for you and Wyatt, I don't think your heart can survive another heartbreak. I don't want that monster back in your life, she doesn't deserve you or Wyatt. You deserve to be happy."

"Thanks," I said with a smile.

⌛️⏳

Hmm.. SHe offered to take us for a drink even after what I told her, did she believe me? Of course, she did, I remembered what she said.

I guess I'm too late.

Damn right! she was, I really hope we never run into each other again.

⛅️

It was Wednesday and I was meeting Yang Goon today, Mrs. Potts told me she already explained everything to him.

I hope Ms Minchin let us leave early today, I wanted to take sick leave but I had used all my sick leave already to spend some time with Wyatt.

I tried to finish my work early and make an excuse to leave, I entered the third room struggling with my cleaning equipment.

A lady in a black lace robe laid on the bed in front of her laptop. I thought no one was inside since I waited for almost five minutes for an answer.

She took a glance at me after I greeted her and didn't say anything. I eyed her and pushed my cleaning equipment toward the bathroom, the door opened before I could reach for the door handle and Haein stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his impressive torso.

I almost let go of my cleaning tools from the shock, his eye scanned my uniform and the cleaning tools I was holding tightly.

"What are you waiting for? Go in there and do what you were born to do, wash toilets."

The lady said from behind.

"Don't speak to her like that, Lindsay"

Haein said, he turned to me and tried to say something but I gave him a fake smile and grabbed my cleaning tools. I couldn't blame him for sleeping with different women every day.

I walked past him into the bathroom closing the door behind me, I didn't need him defending me. I had heard worse anyway, it was best to ignore them.

When I came out of the bathroom, the room was empty. I arranged the bed and cleaned the room.

It was past three in the afternoon when I finished, Ms Minchin allowed me to go.

I was meeting Yang Goon at the Diner where I worked, free food.

I arrived before him, the description Mrs. Potts gave me didn't match any of the guys in the Diner.

I went to say Hi to my manager, we were very fond of each other. Yang Goon was nowhere to be seen when I returned, I stayed with Wendy behind the counter.

I looked up when the doorbell rang, dark hair? Check, brown eyes? Check, flannel shirt and dark jeans? Check.

He was here, I felt a bit nervous. I waved at him as he looked around, he didn't even give me a smile like the one I was giving him.

Was he forced to do it? I took two cups of soda and joined him at the booth next to the window.

"Hi."

I said dropping his drink, he didn't look my way or say anything. He sipped the drink instead. His hair was curly at the front covering his forehead, light stubble and his lips that held the straw, I noticed the little nose ring.

"Um...thanks for helping, Yang Goon right?"

He didn't say anything.

Mrs. Potts didn't tell me he was mute and rude too. How was it going to work? There was no way people would see us as a couple.

"Umm....do you have something you will like to say?"

"Yeah, I have a lot to say."

Oh look he talks.

He leaned on the table with a smirk dancing at the corner of his lips.

"So, you're my wife?"

"Not....really, it's an act."

"I know, do we get to do what couples do? Like making out and f*cking?"

I looked around if anyone heard him.

"No," I said holding myself back from shooting him a dirty look.

"That's sad, I was already thinking of different ways to pleasure you, when was the last time did someone f*ck you, Jennie?"

He asked undressing me with his eyes as stared at the first three buttons left open on my uniform.

"It's none of your damn business, your job is to act like my husband when I need you to."

He smiled mischievously.

"This will be fun."

He said and dipped the straw in his mouth keeping his eyes on me.

This was what Mrs. Potts called nice, I cocked a brow at him as he kept staring at me. What a douche.

"So, where is your son?"

"None of your concern."

"But I'm the father, well it's not like I care. Beatrice told me about him."

Did he just call Mrs. Potts by her first name?

"What else did she tell you?"

"I wish I have more time to talk, but someone is waiting for me."

He finished his drink and stood up to leave.

He leaned closer to the table to kiss me.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It."

He paused and pulled away

"Jeez, you're so boring. We are going to look like a couple getting a divorce."

He winked and left, I rolled my eyes and put the straw in my mouth.

He sure didn't act like a twenty-five-year-old.

I won't last a day with Yang Goon, I didn't know how much Mrs. Potts told him. I wasn't interested in a pretend husband anymore or maybe I should ask Riley. Riley was cute and nice, but I didn't want to get him involved in my tangled lies.

⌛️⏳

I got home after spending four hours with Wyatt, I felt so exhausted but it was worth it.

Jisoo wasn't back from her internship program, I changed into black gym shorts and a white shirt.

I slumped on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and a can of soda, I grabbed the remote and searched for something interesting to watch on Netflix.

Someone knocked, I stood up and shuffled to the door. Jisoo was always lazy to type in the password. I opened the door and I stared wide-eyed at the three boxes in my doorway.

"Yang Goon?

J💓L❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 12.7K 46
X 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, π’•π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’š 𝒏𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not ad...
629K 17.7K 35
III π’•π’Šπ’π’…π’†π’“ π’Œπ’‚ 𝒑𝒂, 𝒃𝒆𝒉 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...
592K 16.1K 48
(A/N: I advice you to read MARRIED TO LALISA MANOBAN first before reading these one so you won't get confused.) Book 2 Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a 24 yea...
642K 19.5K 44
V π’‘π’Šπ’π’‚π’ˆπ’•π’“π’Šπ’‘π’‚π’ π’Œπ’ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ π’Šπ’•π’ π’Šπ’”π’–π’π’‚π’•, π’Šπ’Œπ’‚π’˜ 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...