The gang leader's angel (gxg)

By BelleGruyere

~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets wha... More

Disclaimer
Chapter one: captured
Chapter two: rules
Chapter three: trust
Chapter four: romance
Chapter five: plan
Chapter six: new life
Chapter seven: blackmail
Chapter eight: shock
Chapter nine: scary
Chapter ten: start a war
Chapter eleven: a trip
Chapter thirteen: rage
Chapter fourteen: revenge
Chapter fifteen: hunting
Chapter sixteen: normal act
Chapter seventeen: confidence
Chapter eighteen: a bomb
Chapter nineteen: sacrifice
Chapter twenty: darkness and light
Chapter twenty one: consequences
Chapter twenty two: russian roulette
Chapter twenty three: in my blood

Chapter twelve: unfamiliar

5.2K 163 28
By BelleGruyere

Jade's POV:

During the last few days Perrie spent all of her time on planning everything for the trip. She tried to make me believe that it was all because she wanted to make me happy but luckily I knew better. I tried to find out more about her plan towards my mother but I was always watched. I knew that the argument with my mother got more and more serious since she watched me even more closely.

"Have you started packing?", Perrie suddenly asked while I was lost in my thoughts. I shook my head and looked down. "You should. We will go tonight.", she said and I sighed. "Do we have to go on a trip?", I asked very careful and her eyes widened for a second. "Why shouldn't we? Don't you think it would be nice to be away from all the gang stuff you hate so much?", she asked and raised her eyebrow.

"I just... Don't think it's a good idea to go alone...", I replied and she chuckled. "Because of my enemies? You are afraid that we could get attacked and be completely without protection right?", she asked and I nodded even though I was more afraid of her than her enemies... "Don't worry. I won't let anyone hurt you. I assure you that I took care of everything to make our stay safe.", she said and I sighed.

"Perrie... I appreciate what you did but I really don't want to go on this trip.", I said very careful but it was enough to make her face darken. "Why?", she breathed out and I gulped. "Because... I don't want to be isolated somewhere with you because you think you can fix the damage you caused this way.", I said and her hands started to shake.

"You should be grateful for what I do for you! I'm not nearly as nice to everyone else as I am to you! I do so much to make you comfortable around me and yet I still constanly see the hatred in your eyes when you look at me!", she started to yell and I flinched but I was tired to be treated like this... "You kidnapped me and killed two people infront of me! You even threatened to hurt my friend! How can you possibly believe that someone like me could appreciate that just because you plan a 'nice' trip?! I will never love a gang leader no matter how much you try to be like a normal person!", I yelled back and she instanly got pale.

"But this gang leader loves you and you will learn to return those feelings because I will be the only person you can ever love. You have plenty of time to let your feelings develop during the trip.", she said very dry and it surprised me since I thought she would explode. "You can't force someone to love you.", I said and she chuckled while I looked at her very terrified.

"Oh but I can break them into loving me. It's not my first choice but if you continue to fight back against me, I won't hesitate to do that. Never forget who you're talking to Jade Thirlwall.", she said and a lump was forming in my throat. "Go and start packing. I want you to be done tonight.", she said before she walked out of the room and locked the door behind her.

I instanly tried to open the door but it was hopeless. "Let me out!!", I yelled while I pounded against it. "You will stay in there until tonight. I don't want you to be distracted while you are packing.", she said and I growled very frustrated before I started crying. I hated to cry infront of people, so I was glad no one could see me now even though Perrie already saw me cry multiple times.

What did I ever do to deserve this? I just wanted to go back home to my family... I missed going to school with Leigh Anne and just joke around about harmless things in life. I never wanted to be a part of this brutal world... All I wanted from my parents was that they stopped being so overprotective and just give me more freedom but now I understood why they did that... They had too many enemies.

I was stupid enough to not even try to understand why I needed so much protection and now I ended up not having any freedom at all. I silently cried into my arms for a while before I started packing. I didn't want to make Perrie even more angry. No matter how often I told her that I didn't want to go on this trip, she would get what she wanted anyway.

After I was done I just sat on the bed and stared at the wall with empty eyes until someone unlocked the door. "Perrie wants to see you now.", Jesy said and I sighed before I stood up and grabbed my bag. "I will put it inside the car.", Jesy said and put my bag around her shoulder before she lead me into the big hall. Perrie was sitting at a large table with a bottle of wine in her hands.

"I want to have a toast before we go on our first trip together.", she said and I raised my eyebrow. "Don't you have to drive?", I asked and she chuckled. "I have a driver. He will drive us there and he will pick us up when I tell him to. Don't worry.", she said while she pointed at a chair as a sign for me to sit down beside her.

"I don't even like wine.", I said while she handed me the glass. "Just try it. It's sweeter than other ones.", she insisted and I really didn't want to drink alcohol infront of her. "I assure you that I don't like any kind of wine.", I said and she rolled her eyes. "Everyone likes wine, they just have to find the right one for them. Take at least one sip.", she said and I noticed that she started to get impatient.

"Perrie I...", I wanted to say but she interrupted me. "Just take one sip of the damn wine!", she suddenly yelled and I flinched before I took the glass in my shaky hands and drank a little from the wine. One sip wouldn't hurt... "And?", she asked while I placed the glass back on the table. "It's truly sweet...", I said and I noticed that I suddenly got very tired. I could barely keep my eyes open while I helplessly stared at Perrie.

"What did you?", I asked while I fell on the ground. "Just some sleeping pills. They won't do any harm. You will just sleep. I can't have you knowing the way to the place we will be going to.", she said while she picked me up and carried me to the garage, where her driver was waiting. "Sweet dreams to you Jade.", she whispered before she kissed my forehead. That was the last thing I heard before everything turned black around me.

The sun was hurting my eyes when I finally opened them and I noticed that I was in a large white bed. I quickly stood up and looked out of the window only to see that there was only forest around the house. This house was nothing like the awful place, Perrie's gang was hanging out at. It actually seemed very friendly and it also was very modern. I opened the door to the room and it luckily wasn't locked.

I carefully walked down the stairs only the see the beautiful living room with a huge oven. "Awake already?", Perrie suddenly asked and I quickly turn around to see her in the kitchen. I slowly walked towards her and sat down on a chair. "Where are we?", I asked and I noticed that she tried to cook something. "Far away from everything. No one else is here. We are all alone.", she said and smiled while I gulped.

"I apologize for my cooking. I usually don't do that but I tried to make some eggs and bacon for our breakfast.", she said and placed the plate with the food infront of me before she placed her own plate across from me. "What do you want to drink?", she asked and her trying to have a normal life with me really made me sick... Mainly because I could see that it was all an act. "Orange juice.", I simply replied and she nodded before she gave me a glass and filled it with orange juice before she started to make a coffee for her.

"And this time there are no sleeping pills in my drink?", I asked and she sighed. "I had to do it. I can't risk you knowing where we are.", she said. "You always do things because you simply had to. No matter what.", I said and she took a sip of her black coffee. "Jade, I know you don't understand my way of living but I do have a high responsibility. I'm the leader of a gang and when I fuck up then I risk the life of all of my gang members. I have to always make sure that my gang is safe and that's why I have to do such violent measures.", she explained and I looked down.

She had a point. All of her gang members relied on her. If she made a mistake, then the whole gang would suffer. I also knew that us being here was also protecting her gang since my mother would probably kill everyone of them, if she found out Perrie had taken me based on what I heard about her. I never knew that side of my mother but the way Perrie talked about her couldn't just be an act.

"You're right. You do have a lot of responsibility.... That's why you should be with someone, who understands your world and knows how it works. You shouldn't try to be with someone, who distracts you and holds you back. You're just wasting your time with me.", I explained to her and she sighed. "Trust me, all my life I always thought practical. I never let my feelings get involved with things and when I needed love, I just got a girl, who wanted me and just fucked her until I was bored with her but I actually didn't feel anything for her. But then I saw you and everything changed. I told myself that I mustn't have feelings for someone especially not for the daughter of my worst enemy but you can't choose who you love.", she explained and I actually felt sorry for her.

"I didn't choose this life Jade. I was thrown into it and I had to learn to work with it since I was little. I don't know how a normal life is but you do. You will learn to life with my way and I will learn to life with your way. Everything could be perfect... We could be perfect.", she said and grabbed my hand. I didn't know what to say. It was so unfamiliar to talk to her like this... It was the first time she ever opened up to me and I had no idea how to handle that. I did feel pity for her but she was still dangerous.

"I need to take a shower.", I simply said and took my hand away before I escaped into the bathroom. I quickly undressed myself and got inside the shower. I was very sweaty from all the tension I felt for the trip and I was glad when it was away from me. When I got out of the shower, I noticed that there was some body lotion in the bathroom. I definetely missed it and I quickly grabbed it, so I could use it.

But then the door suddenly opened and Perrie got inside. "Perrie you knew I was in here. Why can't you give me some privacy?", I said very upset while I tried to cover my body. "I would've if you locked the door.", she said while she licked her lips. "I'm sorry but after being locked up for so many times, I'm kinda paranoid when it comes to locked doors.", I said but she ignored me and just got behind me.

I could see our reflection on the mirror while she caressed my shoulder, making my sensitive neck hair stand up. "Let me do it.", she whispered into my ear before she took the body lotion in her hand and put some of the cream on her hand. A huge lump was in my throat and my body froze. I wanted to protest but I couldn't... She acted all caring now but there still was something intimidating about her.

She gently started to put the cream over my shoulders and slowly moved down to my breasts. I was shivering but I wasn't able to make a noise until she started to massage my breasts with her creamy hands. Gossebumps developed all over my body. I was so uncomfortable but her intimidating aura made me froze. The lump in my throat stopped my from making any noise... She started to slide my hardened nipples between her fingers and licked my ear while I tried to stay quiet and was just breathing heavily.

"You don't have to be ashamed of your urges. It's natural.", she breathed into my ear and I gulped before she moved down to my stomach, making sure to cover it completely in the cream before her hands were moving between my thighs. She slowly massaged my sides and rubbed her hand over my center. "Nooo", I finally managed to say when I noticed that unfamilar feeling. I could tell that Perrie was annoyed but she didn't make an attempt to go any further. I sighed in relief but I knew that one day, Perrie would lose all of her patience.

Soon Perrie's hand left my center and I was so glad that she was still sensible enough to stop the harassment. I hated Perrie. I really did and this situation completely scared me but in the end I felt ashamed of myself. Perrie noticed my  terrified expression. "I just wanted to put the cream on you. You shouldn't have lead me on", she said and it disgusted me that she pretended to be innocent in this situation and even blamed me!

"No... I didn't lead you on... You scared me and I froze, that's a difference...", I stuttered out but she chuckled. "Or maybe you're just nervous around me. You can't deny that you have urges and I'm the only one, who can fulfill them.", she said and I couldn't believe that she was so delusional... "I don't want you.", I said again but she just cupped my breasts again, making me flinch.

"But I want you.", she said before she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bedroom. "Give me a show and I might reward you with something.", she said and my eyes widened. "I'm not a prostitute...", I said and she rolled her eyes. "If you give me a show, I might take you with me to the grocery store.", she said and my eyes instanly lighted up... That could be a good oppertunity to find out where I was and maybe I might even get help...

"Why would you take such a risk?", I asked her and she chuckled. "Because your body is worth it.", she simply replied. "Fine. I will touch myself in front of you, if you take me outside with you.", I said and she smirked. "Good choice. Lay down.", she said and looked at me with bright eyes while she bit her lip. "Finally...", she whispered out while my body shivered in fear...

_______________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked. Will Jade get help? Also if you liked this chapter then please show me your love for this story by voting! Have a nice day! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.7K 31
disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 12. it's not a good book so! read at your own risk !! The life of Jade Thirlwall is like most typical victims of...
7.6K 218 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
209K 7.6K 36
Guilt. Obligation. Responsibility. Jade Thirlwall is consumed with all three. After another devastating loss, Jade forced herself to protect the woma...
41.2K 1.7K 8
Jade Thirlwall, recently dumped by boyfriend of 2 years, needs a new partner to make him jealous. She finds the best candidate and that happens to be...