Β«ο½ο½ο½Žο½…ο½“ο½‰ο½Β»γ€Œnejire x reader」

By _Wildfire_Puppeteer_

【Nejire x Fem. Reader】 Y/N had one friend, one and only friend in the whole school of UA. Everyone avoided he... More

γ€ŽA/N』
γ€”1〕- Uravity To The Rescue
γ€”2〕- Incident in Alleyway
γ€”3〕- Find Her
γ€”4〕- Amnesia
γ€”5〕- Rehabilitation
γ€”6〕- Rehabilitaion γ€Œpt. 2」
γ€”7〕- Study Time and Suspicion
γ€”8〕- Phone call
γ€”9〕- Nightmares
γ€”10〕- Text
γ€”11〕- "I'm going, there's nothing you can do to stop me,"
γ€”12〕- Small Incident
γ€”13〕- The Truth...?
γ€”14〕- Little Birdie
γ€”15〕- No, You Lied To Me
γ€”16〕- π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘œ π‘›π‘œπ‘€~
γ€”17〕- Where I Ended Up
γ€”18〕- Come Back
γ€”19〕- Mission pt.1
γ€”20〕- Mission pt.2
γ€”21〕- Bubblegum, Stars and Cravings
Not An Update, Sorry Guys- BUT ITS IMPORTANT.
How The Arcs Will Work~
〔𝐕〕- Her, It's Always Been Her
〔𝐕〕- Just Drive
〔𝐕〕- forgotten, but not from memory.
〔𝐕〕- Rain's Fault
〔𝐕〕- Arrest
〔𝐕〕- Not For Long
〔𝐕〕- Well Planned
γ€”β„œγ€•- I don't want to be this anymore
γ€”β„œγ€•- And So He Apologises

γ€”β„œγ€•- The Last Goodbye

2K 68 52
By _Wildfire_Puppeteer_

~days later~

ყ/ŋ's ℘ơ۷

I'd never thought once of going back when I was with the league. But now that I'm here, it was the other way around.
As soon as I'd come back to the school, the league never popped into my head.

Not when Nejire asked me to come to a street festival near Main.
Tamaki and Mirio were also coming along, seeing as it was Midoriya's night to look after Eri.
At around 7 she came to my dorm room, which was finished being rebuilt, and us girls got slightly bigger rooms. She was dressed in an adorable dusty pink and white raincoat, knee-high stockings and pink ankle boots.

"Y-you look nice," I stuttered out, my face going red.

"It's a harajuku festival, really, I feel under-dressed, but they'll have loads of stalls so we can accessorise once we find some cute stuff we like!" She explained, practically bouncing in place.

"Imagine if we got Amajiki to wear a butterfly hair clip!" I laughed, pulling on my white combat boots and tying the laces.

"I don't think he'd mind!" Nejire squealed, unable to stand still for much longer.

I pulled on my coat, which was a darker grey with a neon orange zip. I didn't have many cute outfits, so Uraraka let me borrow some of hers.
A white skirt with a blue line near the hem, a white and blue stripy t-shirt and a white heart choker.
I wore it with a pair of white thigh highs.
Still, I didn't really feel the part.

"I hope they do sell bracelets and hair accessories, I don't feel the part either," I admitted.

Once she'd seen that my boots were on, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the hallway, running along the hall. I only just had enough time to grab my bag and umbrella.
Sadly, it was going to rain tonight, but they had gazebos and marquees for shelter so I hoped that we'd be okay with our coats.

Nejire's hair was styled into adorable braids, and the light pastel colours went hand in hand with her pink outfit.
If we didn't look the part, her backpack certainly did.
It was cluttered with kpop chains and key rings, badges, brochures and pins. It was a wonder how she never lost any of them.
Just how I remember it from the library. I was pretty sure it used to be a cool grey, but now it was a pastel bedlam.
There were little doodles on the straps, lyrics from random songs I recognised, and she wrote her name in black ink in English, the dots for the 'i' and 'j' replaced with little hearts.

Her bag was more dressed up than we were. Holding my hand, I noticed she'd also painted her nails a matching dusty pink.

Outside of my dorm building, Mirio was dressed in a blue denim jacket, a white undershirt, ripped blue jeans and had a bracelet that Eri had made him proudly displayed over his wrist.
Tamaki wore a transparent green raincoat, a white button up shirt with red suspenders clipped to a pair of cuffed black jeans.
He held a matching green umbrella in his hand.

I glanced at Nejire and whispered, "I can't wait for him to wear that hair clip,"

She snorted into her hand, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Don't laugh at me!" He muttered, "these jeans came with the suspenders, I had no choice but to wear them!"

"You look great, Tama-san! You're suspenders look as red as Kirishima's hair!" Nejire giggled.

"that's because he gave me them," he sighed, fiddling with the elastic braces.

"Kiri was so disappointed when he said he wasn't gonna wear them, so he caved pretty quickly," Mirio continued on.

Me and Nejire began laughing again.

"Stop laughing at me..." his face went red with embarrassment.
~

It got dark quite quickly, by the time we got to the street, the LED lights lit up the entire block.
It was raining pretty hard, but there wasn't any wind so our umbrellas wouldn't fly away.
I held the umbrella above me and Nejire, and she held it with her hand over mine.
Whilst I was having an inner crisis, the two boys behind us were pointing out different shops and stalls.

Nejire tugged towards a bracelet stall, where she bought a pair of matching pink silicon wristbands that read "Soulmate".
She slipped mine over my hand, and then picked out a few more bright pastel ones.
I filed through a load of bead and charm bracelets, and ended up with a few orange, blue and yellow beaded bracelets that went with my outfit.

And it continued like that, our accessory rampage led to us dragging the poor boys all over the place. We bought animal mouth masks, hair pins for Nejire, cat ears, necklaces and we even found a subtle butterfly hair pin.

And, to our surprise, Tamaki willingly wore it.

"It's pretty," he whispered, a small smile tugging at his cheeks as he clipped it to his bangs.

Food stalls were also the bane of our wallet's existence, as we bought candy floss, strawberry laces, and warm donuts.

~

We decked ourselves out, even Mirio wore a pair of black and white cat ears.
Bags hung from our arms, full of gifts and trinkets, and we had to persuade Nejire not to get another keychain for her bag, because she had no space to put it anywhere.
Just when we thought we were successful, she disappeared from the group, and when we eventually found her again, she had around six keychains in her hands and a massive cat plushie in her arms.

"I couldn't help it!" She exclaimed, "they were just so cute!"

"S-so are you," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" She cocked her head, smiling happily.

"N-nothing!" I cried out.

I lost grip of my umbrella, and it tipped off to the side and rain splashed me in the face.

"Ah!" I gasped, and Mirio broke into hysterics.

"Let's get out of the rain!" Tamaki pointed to an empty marquee.

We rushed inside, letting our umbrellas down. The rain splashed and pattered against the roof, and we saw it trickle down the sides. There were only three chairs in the shelter, probably because people took them to other gazebos.

Nejire sat in the middle with the boys either side of her, and, before I could protest, she pulled me into her lap.
She squeezed me in a hug and rested her head on my shoulder, looking up at me with puppy eyes, seemingly saying, 'please stay like this'.
I sighed and leaned against her.

Mirio was already digging into his donut, and Tamaki was fiddling with his hair clip. He'd check it every two minutes just incase it fell out.

"You really like that clip," I smiled, poking it.

He stroked the wings gently.
My gaze fell outside of the tent, just looking around the street at the fairy lights and decorated street lamps. They really went all out this year.
But there was one light coming from an alleyway, a small blue flicker that didn't look like it came from any street light or stall.

I got up from Nejire's lap, saying I was just going to the toilet and would be back in a minute.

"Okay, be careful, the rain has stopped for now so I'll watch your umbrella!" She called.

I walked through an aisle in between two stalls, and towards the alleyway.

A small candle rested on top of a piece of paper, a small blue flame flickered on the wax.
I kneeled down, and picked up the piece of paper.

It read;

"
Hey.

We were worried about you, ya know.
You ran off, and not showing back up made Tomura practically choke Twice.

But now that I know where you are, I'm not worried anymore.
You've moved on.

So, just be careful. Because next time we see you, we won't be on the same side anymore.

I'm looking forward to our long-awaited battle, fire with fire.

So work hard, star.
"

The candle flickered, and I lifted it up, cupping it in my hand. I shoved the letter in my pocket.
I heard a clink of metal, and I looked up above me.
I looked into his eyes, one last time.
One last goodbye.

Before we inevitably meet again.

Nejire came up behind me, and he disappeared over the rooftops.

"You okay?"

The candle blew out. I nodded and smiled at her, taking her hand and standing up.

"Just got lost," I explained, putting my head on her shoulder as I held her hand.

"Okay, then let's go back, the boys are at it again with the food, and if we're not careful, then they'll eat our candy floss!"

I glanced back at the alleyway, one last time, before looking forward, my fingers intertwined with Nejire's.

<<<
Welcome to the end of this book!
Thankyou all so much for reading. I love all the comments and support you've given, and it has made me so happy to see that you've enjoyed what I've written.

Welcome to the end of this journey~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 396 9
"π™ΎπšŒπš‘πšŠπšŒπš˜, 𝙸 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πšπš‘ πšŠπš•πš• πš–πš’ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš. πš†πš’πš•πš• 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 πš™πš›πš˜πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽ?" Ochaco Uraraka isn...
68.3K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
79.3K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...