I'll Always Save You <Frer...

Da Sk8ter_Queenz

Gerard was always bullied, it was normal.. He usually fought enough to get them to stop for a couple of days... Altro

chp. 1: I just love my mom, don't you?

3 0 0
Da Sk8ter_Queenz

Gerard POV

                                                         (couple hours later)

I open my eyes just a little bit to see my mom standing by the door with her arms crossed. 

"ughh, i feel-" i was cut off by the pounding sensation in my head. My "mom" just jumped. 

"yeah, duh. You just got the shit beat out of you." she huffed. I shot my eyes open. I couldn't believe she was starting a fight. Now! of all times.

"Is it like your life goal to be a bitch? I just woke up and that's what you say to me." I spat. 

"Maybe if you weren't such a disappointment, things would be different." she sighed and she waved her hand. 

"Orrrr, maybe if you were a better mom things would be different." I mocked her hand gesture. 

"I should have put you up for adoption!" she yelled. 

"Or maybe you shouldn't have opened your legs, fucking slut!" I shot right back. 

"You know what? I-" she was cut off by Mikey busting through the door. 

"That's e-fucking-nough!" Mikey screamed at the top of his lungs. A random boy, a doctor and a couple nurses rushed in. 

"What's going on?" my assumed doctor said. of course my mom- Donna- had to be the center of attention. 

"My son and I just had a disagreement." she fake smiled at the doctor. "No problems here." 

what a fucking liar! a disagreement my ass! the doc looked at me for reassurance. I nodded. why i did, I don't have the energy for child services being called for the millionth time. She just lies her way out of it and blames me and mikey. the doctor and nurses walked out. leaving Donna, Mikey, random boy, and me. 

Donna sighed in annoyance. "you're almost 18 right?" i just stared. I shouldn't be surprised at this point honestly. i knew what was coming next..

"whatever, I'm leaving. Sign yourself out." she walked out. the clacking of her heels stomping off in the distance. Wasn't the first time she walked out like this.

Mikey pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry you had to witness that." he turned to apologize to mystery boy. 

"Its fine." he seemed chill. Mikey quickly looked at me.

"Are you alright, Gee?" 

"Just peachy." I laughed. I honestly try not to let her get under my skin anymore. Mikey and I agreed that would be best to do. 

"Yeah." he laughed too. "Oh, uh, Gee this is Frank. Frank this is Gerard." he pointed at mystery boy. 

"Hey" he half waved. 

"Hi" I waved back. I just stared at him a little. I mean it's hard not to. Frank had black hair with a fringe covering his eyes, a lip and nose ring, a weezer shirt with black skinny jeans. He had this stoner vibe to him. kinda hot.. 

"yo, hello!" frank waved his hand. "did you hear anything i said?" 

ooops. "Oh, no. my bad. watcha say?" I barely spoke out. 

"I'm the kid that saved your ass, by the way. If that matters." he restated. 

"oh shit, yeah. uhm, thank you.. a lot." I smiled weakly. 

"Yeah dude, its cool, you're welcome." he laughed a little. Aw, he laughed.. no i'm not that sappy. 

"hey, gee, i'm gonna make up some story to tell the front desk." with that mikey left. just me and frank. 

"so, yeah, uh, your mom sounds like a total bitch." frank scratched the back of his neck. 

"nahh, i just looove her, don't you?" I sing-songed. Frank just burst out laughing. 

"yeah totally." he snorted. he walked over to sit in a chair. 

"uh, thanks again. it was really nice." i said kinda embarrassed. "but, why did you like save me or whatever?" 

"well, i have this group i'm in at school that is about preventing fights. i had to join it- well my girlfriend made me join it." frank explained. 

my heart sank a little. "oh, well... that's uh-" i sat there struggling on how to describe it. 

"annoying, yeah i know." he quickly chimed in. i looked down at my hands. i mean kinda rude...

"oh no, no,no. Not like that.. ahh, i like helping its just-" he panicked. 

I cut him off, "its fine." i sighed. I'm pretty used to the fact that everything that happens to me is never genuine, ya know? We sat in silence and waited for mikey. The door soon opened up. Frank jumped and i laughed and made contact with mikey. 

"so, i told the guy at the front desk that our mom had an emergency work trip. He gave me these." Mikey held out pain meds. "He just said we can just sign out." mikey stood there. "but, one problem..she took the car." mikey sighed. frank shot up. 

"well, if its okay with you guys.. i live right up the street. we can just walk to my house."

"are you sure?" mikey glanced at frank then me. 

"yeah my dads not home so its fine." he assured us. 

Ok one why does it matter if his dads home or not and two why would he let strangers come over? i mean i guess were not strangers but whatever. anddd his dad not being home isn't really my business.

"yeah, ok, cool." i gave a thumbs up. I sat up and grabbed my head. "holy fuck."

"take it easy, gee." mikey cautioned. 

" yeah." i stood up feeling a little dizzy. i managed to walk to the door. when i looked down at my blood stained shirt. ughhh it was my favorite green day tee, too. ohh well. mikey, frank, and i walked out. 

"hey, how far exactly do you live?"

"uh, like 5 min." frank half smiled. 

"cool." I honestly don't think i could walk very far..

                                                                                                ***

We finally approached a medium grey house, with some yellow flowers in the yard. 

"home, sweet, home." he let out a breath. 

As we walked in frank yelled to his mom. 

"hey, ma, i brought some friends over!" 

"alright, sweetie!" she yelled back

Man, she sounds nice.. we made our way up the stairs and took a left. 

"welcome to my room." we walked in, Frank flopped onto his bed. "sit anywhere you like" he sat up and gestured to the floor. 

"im kidding" he scooted over and patted next to him. 

"aha yeah" i said. he was just so like open i guess. i sat down next to frank, and mikey sat next to me, just saying i wasn't gonna miss my chance of sitting next to him. I wanna know more about this kid.. so i spoke up. 

"so like, what do you do for fun?"

caught off guard frank looked up, "well i play guitar, or like hangout, smoke. but mainly guitar." he threw his hands up in defense. ha i was right about the stoner vibe! 

"oh, cool! I play bass." mikey added. 

"nice." frank fist bumped him. 

"oooOoO, really? How about you play us some tunes?" i asked

"uh how about not." he spat. "Sorry, i'm not a dick trust me. I just don't like playing in front of others." he said less dickish. 

"its alright, i understand, that's how i am with my drawings." i waved it off. this sparked interest in frank. 

"oh, you draw? I mean, I've always wanted to but i never was good."

"oh believe me. My drawings are not good AT ALL." i almost yelled the last part. it was true. 

"yeah, right." mikey poked. "they're awesome!" 

"right." i sighed. I really didn't agree but i didn't want to fight over my drawings being good or not. i had the worst headache. 

"hey, mikes can i have those pain meds?" 

"oh, yeah, shit my bad, here." he put the bottle in my hand. I took two out and popped them in my mouth. Yeah, that's right, no water. 

"eww really, you couldn't have asked for a drink?" frank asked. 

"nah, it doesn't really bother me too much." Frank shrugged. 

"so got any fun games?" Mikey lit up and pointed at franks Xbox 1. 

"awhh, yeah!!" frank got up. "lemme show you my favorites." mikey got up and followed. i sat on the bed, head in hands, elbows resting on my knees. ughh, here we go...

Okayyy, that was chapter 1 of the new, rewritten story!! please tell me what you think about it. i was very excited for this and i hope you guys are too. please vote & comment it means a lot! Also, don't be afraid to give opinions!! Thanks again and much love to all! <3

~~Gee 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
213K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...