You're MINE || Min Yoongi ✔ (...

By fangirl_hiraea

" ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ. ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱɪᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ... More

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
Announcement
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞 ( 𝕄)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
💜 ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 💜
𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 : 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕐𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦
#𝔹𝕋𝕊𝔻𝕪𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖✨
Announcement
Shameless Plug😉
✨𝟙𝟘𝟘𝕂 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ✨

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟

1.1K 39 5
By fangirl_hiraea

Eunha's pov:

I woke up and immediately went to the bathroom to get ready for school and honestly I want this day to be over already even though it haven't even started yet.

I just want to stay in bed and not get up but I know I can't because of school and I have to tell yoongi about this . I quickly finish my business and changed. I then quickly eat my breakfast and brushed my teeth then head out. I decided that I will walk to school.

While walking, I am enjoying the breeze and just basically nature but my mind is still occupied about what happened yesterday and what will happen today. It pains me to even do it but I have to.

" Of all the people, why me?? " I said talking to myself.

" I'm happy with my life but why do you have to ruin it" I whispered to myself. I am basically being weird talking to no one at this point.

I arrived in school and since I'm 1 hour early I decided to go to the school  garden and wait for seohee. Speaking of seohee, I got a call from her and immediately answered it.

"heyyy gurl, good morning" she greeted me.

" morning seohee" I greeted back with no joy.

"eung, eunha what's wrong?" she asked me concerned.

"i--I'll tell you when you get here" I told her.

"alright, I'm actually here already. I'm just parking my car. Where are you?" she said.

"I'm at the school  garden" I replied to her.

"oh okay, see you" she said.

"okay " i replied and she ended the call.

Less than 5 minutes, I heard someone call for me so I look at the direction and saw her walking towards me. I gave her a small smile and waved a little. When she arrived, she sat down near me and there she noticed my swollen and red eyes.

"what happened to you eunha?" she asked me concerned. I just shook my head, my lips quivering from wanting to just cry. She hugged me and comforted me.

"shhhh eunha, you can let it all out babe. I'm here" she said to me in a comforting tone and that's where I cried again.

"I---I don't know what to do with my life anymore seohee" I said sobbing.

"can you tell me what happened babe?" she asked me. I nodded and released from the hug and told her everything.

"I just can't understand them. Ever since I was young they were always not available, always busy. I tried to understand but it had gotten worse to the point that they really forgot about me" I told her in between sobs.

"and then they will surprise me by finding out that they are putting me up for an arranged marriage to someone that I don't even love" I continued.

"they are already crossing the line. Too much already" I said crying.

She just gave me a sad smile and pull me in for a hug not saying anything and honestly a hug is all I need right now.

"I may not really fully understand the pain and the emotions you are going through right now but I know you can go through this babe. I know you're a fighter" she told me and I muffled a small thank you to her.

"I'm sorry for asking but what are your plans, you know with you and yoongi?" she ask me cautiously.

"I--I really don't want him to be included in this mess seohee" I said to her.

"so I think it's better if i--I ask for space to yoongi. J---just until this thing die down" I continued.

"So are you going to break up with him?" she asked me.

"no, I'm not breaking up with him. Just going to ask for space even though it sounds like a break up. We'll it depends on him if he want to break up" I told her while looking down.

"when are you going to tell him?" seohee asked me.

"later after school" I replied in which she nodded.

"hwaighting babe, you can get through this" she told me and gave me a encouraging smile. I smiled back and thanked her

"what would I do without you?" I told her.

We just chuckled and waited for the bell to ring. When the bell rung, we went to our respective locker and get our things and went on our separate ways to go to our class. I have my first class with yoongi.

"great, I hope I won't cry seeing him" I said to myself.

I got inside and sat at my usual chair. Soon students started going in and I saw yoongi going in and walking to sit beside me. When he sat down, he looked at me so I looked down.

"hey luv, are you okay?" he asked me.

"I'm okay" I said still not looking at him.

"luv, look at me" he said and held my face and make me look at him.

When he saw my swollen and puffy eyes, his demeanour changed into worry

"is there something wrong, eunha ?" he asked me worried.

"it's nothing luv. I'm okay" I said and gave him a fake smile.

"no I'm not, if only you know" I said in my head.

"okay, if there's anything wrong, just tell me okay?" he told me while he tuck my hair behind my ear.

I nodded and smiled at him--well fake smiled. The days goes on with me not in a mood and wanted to get this over with. I was basically quiet and zoning out most of the time. On my last subject, I had it with bts. I went and sat down beside yoongi.

"luv, after school are you free?" I asked him.

"yeah, I am" he replied.

"ummm can we hangout and  talk after school?" I asked him.

"sure luv, let's go home together?" he asked.

"yeah sounds like a plan" I told him and nodded.

"okay, I should prepare myself for what's coming next*sigh*" I said in my mind.

The last class flew by quickly and now its time for us to go home, we'll it's time to do it. I went to my locker and put my things and walk  to the parking lot to meet yoongi.

~~ after school~~

" hey luv, are you ready to go? "he asked me and i nodded and got inside the car.

While driving, I can't help myself but get nervous and sad just by thinking about it. I have to do this and thankfully enough it's our last day of school tomorrow before our break starts so I only have to ignore or try my best to not be seen by him tomorrow.

"luv? Eunha? " he asked me which made me cut out of my trance.

"hmm?" I replied back.

" where do you want to hangout? Our house or yours?" he asked me. I think for it for awhile and I decided that it's better for this to happen in his house.

"yours, luv" I replied.

"okay" he said and held my hand using his freehand.

When we arrived at their shared house, he parked the car and we went upstairs to his room.

"wait, where are the others?" I asked him.

"oh, they will  be home tonight" he said in which I nodded.

We hangout in his room with just us cuddling. We ordered food and ate dinner in his room. After eating, I told him to change to a more comfortable clothes in which he did.

"will you stay here with me tonight?" he asked and that's where I suddenly been reminded of what I will be doing.

"I -I can't luv" I stopped at what I'm doing in my phone and put it inside my bag then I told him to sit down in his bed.

"we need to talk yoongi" I told him in a serious tone.

"what is it about luv?" he asked me.

"i----i *sigh*" I can't find a strength to say what I want to say.

"you're scaring me luv, what is wrong?" he said nervous.

"The reason why I want to be with you is because I want to talk to you about something" I started and looked at him.

"What is it? Anything wrong??" his voice clearly worried.

"what will you say if I tell you that I need space" I said to him.

"w--what do you mean, luv?" he asked his voice shaking.

"I need space yoongi, I--I can't see you for a while" I told him with tears threatening to fall any minute.

"y---you're going to break up with me?" he asked me his voice cracking in the process.

"no no, luv. I'm not going to break up with you b---but I need space and time off yoongi" I tried not to full blown cry at this point .

"no! No! I don't want to! I can't luv! I don't want you to leave me!" his tears pouring already from his eyes. I held his face using my shaky hands and wiped the tears away.

"I'll give a choice right now. Either we have to break up or give me some time off" I steady my voice and looked at him.

"None of the above. I can't---I won't manage being away from you, eunha" He shook his head and pulled me closer to him.

"You have to make a choice yoongi. It's either you're going to make a choice or I will" I finalized to him.

"I--If I choose to give you space, how long will that be?? Can I still call or drop by??" He asked me and looked at me in the eye.

"Luv, when you choose that, I don't know how long do I need space for. It depends whether I am ready to come back or not. Giving me space means no calls, texts or visits, yoongi" I explained to him while staring at his face.

"T-Then it's like we have broken up already if that's the case. Why do you need space?? What for eunha??" His voice sound desperate.

"I wish I can tell you right now but I can't. All I can tell you is I have to, I have to do this luv" I told him.

"no, no. Tell me, is this about something I did? Is this about me? I--I will change! Just don't leave me" he said sobbing while he held me tight in his embrace not wanting me to go.

"it's not about you yoongi. You have been the best boyfriend I can ever ask for" I assured  him.

"then why?? Why eunha?!!" he screamed.

" I  told you already yoongi! I have to do this for you and for me. I need space, I need to be away from you" I sobbed.

"for me?!? For the both of us?! Then don't leave. That's what best for me!!" he said in between cries and tighten his grip on my waist.

"I'm sorry, my luv" I tried my best to. remove his arms on my waist.

"I have to go home yoongi" I grabbed my purse and head to the door.

I was about to hold the door handle when he backhugged me tight and burry his face on my neck.

"don't go eunha, Please!!! I'm begging you" he said pleading to me.

I never see him plead like this and it made me want to take back what I had said but I had to do this. I held his hands and removed it and turned to him.

"I'm sorry my luv. Just remember I love you so much" I placed my palm on his cheek and caress it. He shook his and and pulled me in for a hug.

"don't, please eunha" he pleaded.

"please, your the only one I have" he pleaded yet again. I pulled him in for a kiss and while kissing him, I can taste the tears but I really don't care at this point. I released from the kiss and kiss his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I have to go" I said sobbing.

"no eunha, nooo" he said sobbing holding both of my hands.

"I love you" I said and remove my hands from his grip.

"This is for the both of us yoongi. Goodbye" I told him before turning to the door.

"don't follow me downstairs please" I said  and quickly got out of the room then dash to the front door.

Without looking, I opened the door I was met with a hard chest which almost made me fall but the person held me to not ended up falling. I looked up and saw that it's jin oppa and the others.

"hey eunha" they greeted me. "h-hey guys, I have to go. It's late" I said and was about to make a run for it when jin held my wrist.

"what's wrong eunha?" he asked concerned. I closed the front door once I was outside and sighed then wiped my tears.

"y--you guys shouldn't be worried about me. You should be worried about yoongi" I told them while trying to calm myself.

"did something happened?" Jin oppa asked.

"I told him that I need space and time off. I---I have to do this for him. Just until I fix somethings" I said while looking down.

"i--I have to go before he decided to run after me" I told them.

" please take care of him. See you guys whenever "I said and hugged each of them.

" wait it's already late. Let me drop you off at your house eunha"taehyung said.

" you don't have to" I told him.

"I insist. Come on" he said in which I gave in and went to him to go to his car.

I got inside and we drove off to my house. When we arrived, I thanked him.

"thank you tae tae" I said and was about to get off the car when he spoke.

"wait, mind telling me what's wrong?" he asked me.

"I really can't tell you much but sure. Just don't tell anyone else please" he nodded and did a 'promise' sign. I told him about the arranged marriage and also told him that's the reason why I did it.

" you can do this eunha"he encouraged me.

"if you need help, I'll be here to help" he continued.

"thanks taehyung ah" I said and hugged him.

"but please don't tell anyone about what I have told you. Not even yoongi. He doesn't know" I begged him.

"don't worry. It's safe with me"he reassured me.

" take care eunha"he said and I just gave him a tired smile and got out of the car and went inside my house.

I went in my room and did my night routine then crash into my bed curled up crying everything out.

" Why? Why did this have to happen to me?" I said to myself.

I hate myself for doing that to yoongi. *sigh* I have to end this thing and then I can patch up with yoongi. I cried while holding the sweater of yoongi that he left at my house. And because of tiredness I fell asleep once again tired for crying so much .

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟲 / 𝟭 / 𝟮𝟭

A/N: the book is going to end soon. do you guys like this story so far? I want to thank ya'll for the support and for reading my book. Borahae 💜💜🤗🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
11.1K 609 10
Victoria Yun is the sunshine to the gray thunderstorm that is Doctor Gregory House. Many patients doubt the always-smiling, high school dropout that...
25.8K 888 19
[ Sequel to "My Little Bunny || JJK" ] . . Life after high school went great for Jungkook and Yn, the two went to University then graduated, got goo...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...