Dreams Do Come True (A One Di...

By Maria_Camilleri

DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 4

71 3 2
By Maria_Camilleri

Jillian--

It took four hours, but Elizabeth and I finally got home. We ran in and crashed on the couch.

We had gone to play laser tag and then gone bowling. It was really fun. I have to say that today was the best day I have had in a really long time. First, the boys at NANDOS, and then beating Elizabeth at both lasertag and bowling. I didn't rub it in her face though, I'm not that mean... Okay I rubbed it in a little.

I looked over at Elizabeth, to find her snoring. Sighing, I stood up and pulled her into my arms, carrying her to her bed. Either she wasn't heavy, or I was strong.

After dumping her off on her bed, I went and got changes into my pj's. Then, climbed into bed.

--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--//--

Niall--

I was back in the glen. Or close to it anyway. I was sitting in a tree, not to far off the ground, that was on the edge of the beautiful area where I met Jillian. I closed my eyes, remembering her voice, the way it caressed the words she spoke, like a blanket. I remembered the way she sang, like a finely tuned instrument, played by the most skilled hand. I remembered her laugh, a beautiful little giggle, like a small wind chime on a lightly breezed day. And I remembered the way she danced around, like a bird, graceful and carefree. Then I remembered the best part, her eyes. Those beautiful sea green eyes. The way they widened when she saw that I was there, the way they crinkled slightly when she smiled, but most of all, the way that they seemed to dig into my being. The way that they looked into my soul, like with just her eyes, she could look at me and know everything, tear my soul apart with her eyes and see my self, laid bare just for her. And I would gladly show her, as long as I was able to see her again, as long as she could stay and be mine. As long as she could be real.

But she was a dream. A dream I never wanted to end.

My eyes snapped open when I heard a voice calling my name. A beautiful voice.

"Niall? Are you here?" the angel voice spoke.

"Please be here. I don't want to go my whole life not knowing you. If you're here, please come out." Butterflies flew around inside my tummy and chest, bringing me fully out of my dazed state.

I moved quickly, jumping out of the tree, and running to her side.

She turned and saw me, and began running to me as I ran to her. She jumped into my arms and I spun her around, using the momentum of our speed. Giggling, she held me tight, even when I set her feet on the ground.

"I thought I would never see you again," she said. Jillian looked up, her eyes meeting mine.

"And I thought I would never see you again," I told her. "But I'm glad we were both wrong." She smiled at my words.

"Me, too. I couldn't stop thinking about you," she admitted, then blushed, looking down.

"I had you on my mind all day," I said. I smiled at her. She was in my arms. She was actually here, and I was holding her.

"Jillian, I want to get to know you. All of you, everything about you." She stared at me, then nodded.

We moved to the stream, laying down by its edge. I held onto her hand, as we talked for what seemed like hours. I learned that her favorite color was purple, that she loved cats, that she loved babies, and that she only had one boyfriend before. I learned a lot about her. She likes food, and music, and lots of things. I learned that she doesn't like chocolate chip cookies, or anchovies. I learned that she was an only child and that she left her parents in the USA when she moved to London with her friend Elizabeth.

But what I really learned was that she was the girl for me.

We talked until we couldn't talk anymore. Then there was a silence. It wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. She curled up closer to me, burying her head in my chest. I held her in my arms, close to my heart.

I kissed the top of her head and pulled her closer.

She moved to look me in the eyes. I leaned closer to her, as she leaned closer to me. My eyes closed as I readied myself for her kiss...

A kiss that never came.

When I opened my eyes to look at her, I saw Liam, standing above me as I lay in bed.

I groaned and turned over, burying my face into my pillow, as a single tear escaped my eye.

"Niall, buddy, you have to get up. It's 10 in the morning. We have a signing to go to in Kings Cross in a few hours," Liam said. I rolled over and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why couldn't you have waited a few more minutes? I was going to kiss her." I smashed my face back into the pillow.

"You dreamed about the girl again?" he asked. I nodded as best as I could with my face in a pillow.

"Mate, I'm sorry. I really am, but if you dreamed about her twice, you could dream about her again," he said. He was right. Even if I didn't get to kiss her tonight, I would probably get another chance.

I groaned and rolled out of bed, falling onto the floor.

"Ouch," I muttered as I stood up.

"You okay?" Liam asked. I just nodded at him and went to take a shower.

Jillian--

I opened my eyes to see my ceiling above me. Why did I have to wake up? I was going to kiss him!

I had another dream about Niall.

I was in the glen and I didn't see him, so I called out his name, asking if he was there. I turned and saw him running towards me, a humongous smile plastered across his face. I ran to him and he spun me around as we laughed.

"I thought I would never see you again," I told him, looking up.

"And I thought I would never see you again," he said. "But I'm glad we were both wrong." I smiled at him, glad that he thought that way.

"Me, too. I couldn't stop thinking about you," I admitted, blushing and looking down.

"I had you on my mind all day," he said, smiling at me. He was here. I got to see him another night. I was so happy.

"Jillian, I want to get to know you. All of you, everything about you." I stared at him for a few seconds before nodding.

We moved to the stream, laying down by its edge. He held onto my hand, as we talked for what seemed like hours. I learned a lot about him. Like that his favorite colors are blue and green. I learned he has an older brother named Greg. I learned that he can play guitar and that he likes to sing. I tried getting him to sing me something, but he said he would another time. I learned so much about him, but it wasn't enough.

The one thing I learned that I was certain of? He was the one for me. I knew this with all of my being, all of my body, mind, and soul.

We talked until we couldn't talk anymore, creating an easy silence. I curled up closer to him, burying my face into his chest. He smelled really good. He held me in his arms as I laid there, listening to his heartbeat.

He kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer.

I tilted my face upward to look him in those beautiful eyes. I leaned closer to him, as he leaned closer to me. My eyes closed as I readied myself for his kiss...

A kiss that never came because I woke up.

Dammit!

And today was Saturday, too. I had nothing to do today, as I have weekends off of work. Elizabeth said yesterday that she was going to be out somewhere with her boyfriend, so that left me alone.

I guess I could find something to do...

I did need new clothes. And we need food in the house.

I think I just found what I'm doing today. I'm going shopping! King's Cross here I come! I go there for all of my clothes shopping, so I would stop somewhere closer for food stuff on the way back.

Hmm... It's 10 now, I should probably leave around 10:30. That should give me enough time to get there, clothes shop, drive to another store for food, food shop, and drive home. If I'm lucky, I would be back by 6-ish in the afternoon.

I rolled out of bed, dropping to the floor to wake myself up completely, and stood up, grabbing my things for a quick shower.

The shower took ten minutes, since all I really had to do was wash my hair. I wrapped a towel around my head and walked out of the bathroom naked.

Elizabeth was already gone, so who cares if I'm naked when I'm alone? Not me.

Anyway, I grabbed underwear and some things out of my closet to wear, Aztec patterned leggings, jean shorts, an orange spaghetti strap top, and a purple knitted shall/jacket thing to go over it. I grabbed a pair of combat boots and skipped to the kitchen. Snatching an apple from the fridge, my purse off the counter, and my keys from the hook by the door, I left.

The drive took about an hour. I listened to music on the way and sang along to all the songs that I knew. That one song came on and I just sat there, as if in a trance, listening to the angelic voices.

I'm broken

Do you hear me?

I'm blinded

Cause you're the only thing I see.

I'm dancing

Alone

I'm praying

That your heart will just turn around...

Wow. These boys were really good. I just might have to look them up when I get home, I thought to myself.

I finally found a parking spot, there were so many cars. This place was packed like fish in a can. I could swear that every parking space was taken up. Hmm.. There must be a fancy shoe sale or something. Whatever.

I shrugged it off and walked to the entrance of the store. I paused as I saw a sign.

"ONE DIRECTION SIGNING TODAY!!!"

That must be the reason it was so busy... But who is this One Direction. They were obviously a band, but why haven't I heard of them if this place was so full? Eh, I don't really care.

I just need new clothes. Hopefully the store is still open...

This is my first story, and i would like to know how im doing on  it. Please send me feedback. Comment, message, vote? It would mean alot, thanks. :) Also, dont hesitate to talk to me. I'm a nice person and I like talking to people. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
49.1K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
8.2K 179 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...