๐„๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | r...

By SOFTISHSEAVEY

"๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š." ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ... More

๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
- แดษดแด‡
- แด›แดกแด
- แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
- า“แดแดœส€
- sษชx
- sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
- แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
- ษดษชษดแด‡
- แด›แด‡ษด
update!!

- า“ษชแด แด‡

11.7K 204 39
By SOFTISHSEAVEY

ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

     — "Man, that party was insane!" Topper exclaimed to Rafe, as the two made their way on the golf course. "I mean, my first thought when I did the line was, bro do we have enough?" Topper continued, as Rafe swung his golf club with every step. "It was crazy!"

"I know, right? That was good shit." Rafe agreed as he began getting into position for his first shot.

"Hey, you didn't tell Sarah, did you?" Topper spoke up behind Rafe as he got ready to swing.

"Are you kidding me, man? The way she runs her mouth? Hell, no," Rafe spoke.

"Do you think Lily would tell her?" Topper asked.

"How the fuck would I know?" Rafe responded.

"You're the one fucking her." Topper smirked.

Rafe scoffed and turned to hit the ball but before he could Topper spoke up again.

"Speaking of, it's little miss princess," Topper said.

Rafe looked to Topper, following his gaze, until he saw the girl they were, in fact, just talking about.

Lily was heading there way on her expensive family golf cart. It had shiny rims and cushioned seats, obviously majorly expensive. She hit the breaks once she saw them and stepped out of the vehicle, walking towards the two.

"Hello, boys," Lily greeted, finally reaching them.

"We were just talking about you," Topper told the girl.

"All good things, I hope," Lily replied, looking between the two.

"I actually just wanted to ask if you, uh, told Sarah about the whole drug thing."

"I actually haven't seen her since then." Lily informed him. "But now that you mentioned that night, did something happen to you two at the party?"

"Uh.." Topper began but didn't finish. There was now a awkward silence between the three and Lily took this as a hint to leave that question for Sarah just like last night.

"Hi, Rafe" Lily spoke as she looked over at him. He was already looking at her, like usual. Their eyes met. They held each other's gazes for a moment longer then you usually had.

"Good to see you, Lil," Rafe spoke, quickly turning his eyes back to the golf ball in front of him.

"I really don't understand how you guys act like you don't have sex every minute of every hour," Topper said, looking between the two.

"What do you expect us to do? Kiss? Hold hands? We're not a couple, Top" Rafe responded, as he looked up from his golf ball once again.

Something about what Rafe said shot a pain through Lily's body. She knew Rafe was right, they weren't dating. They used each other for pleasure, to have fun and forget everything, but that was it. They didn't stick around each other for the people they were on the inside. It was pure selfishness on both ends. Thinking about it, it didn't sit right with the Morgan girl. It didn't make sense.

She did have moments with Rafe that weren't sexual. Those times weren't all that bad either. She noticed the normality ignited between both parties without an effort from either side. Whatever relationship they had with each other was natural. Some people would call it chemistry. Rafe and Liliana payed no attention to it, though. They would always be blind when it came to each other. All they needed was to open their eyes.

They never wondered the reason why they used each other, and each other only, for pleasure. They could, so easily, find other people to mess around with. They never did, though. They came back to each other every time. The question was always, why? Why hadn't they found someone else? Why were they constantly with each other? It seemed as though they would never realize that this was deeper then hooking up. That it did mean more then a solution to a self-need. That is was actually the feeling that was electrified between them. A feeling they felt when they were with each other. That feeling caused them to keep wanting more.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just hit the ball already," Topper responded.

Rafe did as Topper told him and swung his golf club back, bringing it forward, and hitting the ball in front of him. The ball flew through the air, landing on another golf area where two older man were playing.

"Hey, come on, now!" One of the men yelled to Rafe.

"Shut up!," Rafe yelled back. "Geezers," he muttered.

"Rafe! You don't have to be so rude," Lily scolded him with a light slap.

"They shouldn't be taking so long, anyway," Rafe spoke. "Whoa, whoa, whoa," Rafe continued, catching the attention of both, Topper and Lily.

"Hey, what?" Topper spoke.

They both followed his gaze to see someone walking from behind the bushes. As he walked more into view they realized it was Pope, a Pogue from the other side of the island. He held a box of beers and a couple bags, obviously delivering it to the country club.

"I don't think he's a member. Do you guys?" Rafe spoke to the two Kooks.

"It's fine just- just let him go," Topper stuttered out.

"Topper's right. Come on, Rafe. Let's just go get your ball," Lily pleaded.

Lily hated how Rafe treated people, especially Pogues. She never had a problem with them herself. She was familiar with Pope and the rest of his friend group due to the fact one of them, John B, worked for Ward. She never saw the point in the Kook - Pogue rivalry. She actually hated it. She hated when people fought. She hated the whole idea of the thing.

"They put a gun to your head, bro," Rafe spoke, referring to the time when JJ, someone in Pope's friend group, held a gun to Toppers head as a attempt to stop him from drowning John B at a party by the beach. Lily hated hearing the story when it first happened.

"That's fine. It's fine. Let's go," Topped tried to persuade the boy that had been giving Pope a hard glare from a far.

"Hey, Rafe. Rafe! Let's get your ball, man," Topper attempted to stop Rafe but he began to walk closer.

"Shit," Lily mumbled.

Lily and Topper gave each other a glance behind the moving boy. They knew this wasn't going to go well.

"Hey! What's up, man?" Rafe spoke, now in front of Pope. He began coming even closer. Lily and Topper stood next to him.

"Hey, how much for one of those beers?" Rafe spoke, placing his golf club to Pope's chest to stop him from walking any further.

"They're not for sale," Pope bluntly spoke. He began trying to walk again but was stopped as Rafe put his hands on his chest, pushing him back again.

"Oh, wait, wait, wait. You can just give us one then, right?"

"Or you can order one, like everybody us," Pope said. He began walking again but was forced back by Rafe's forearm.

"Listen. Wait, wait, wait. You're not listening to me. Um... you've got so many, bro, and we've got nothing." Rafe looked over at the two kooks to back him up.

"Nothing," Topper agreed.

Lily was incredibly mad at the two boys right now. She was mad at Topper for joining in. She hated that they were doing this and wished they would just let him go. That obviously wasn't the case. She wanted to speak up but she didn't have the courage. She felt as though, as a Kook, she wasn't supposed to. She stood in silence.

"They're not mine. They're already payed for," Pope told them.

"Already paid for?," Rafe asked, sticking his golf club into the bag that laid in Pope's hand.
"You probably stole them, right?" Rafe continued as he used the club in his hand to quickly rip the bag open, causing the contents to fall to the ground.

"What the hell?" Pope yelled.

"Rafe, why the fuck would you do that?" Lily spoke up, now mad enough to to make an effort to stop him.

"You owe me for that," Pope said.

Suddenly, Rafe used his golf club, once again, to whack the remaining bag out of Pope's hand.  Lily flinched at Rafe's aggression. He began to walk closer to Pope.

"Dude, I don't owe you shit, Pogue" Rafe said.

"Buy your own shit!" Pope exclaimed, pushing Rafe back.

With that, Topper joined in, protecting his friend.

"Hey. Come on, man!" Topper spoke, now reaching for the beers in Pope's other hand. "We just want one of these beers! Just give us one of these." Topper began to pull at them.

"Topper, stop!" Lily yelled, wanting this to be over.

"You guys are freaking crazy!" Pope yelled, trying to pull away from Topper.

"Give us a beer, man!" Topper continued to pry. He gave the beer one last tug, throwing Pope to ground.

"Oh my god, Pope! Would you guys cut it out?" Lily screamed walking closer to the Pogue on ground.

"Shit!" Topper spoke. "Shit, my bad, man," Topper continued as Pope rolled on the ground. He eventually got himself and walked straight towards Rafe. Before he could do anything, Rafe brought his golf club to Pope's chest, hard. Pope bent over slightly, groaning in pain. Rafe took this as a chance to hit him in the back, sending him to the ground.

At this point, Lily and Topper were both scared. Rafe was being incredibly violent.

"Rafe, stop!" Lily cried.

"Hey, Rafe, Rafe! Come on, man!" Topper also began to yell.

"Stay down, bitch!" Rafe yelled to Pogue on the ground.

"Hey, let's go! Let's go, man" Topper continued, pushing him slightly back to attempt to stop his friend. Rafe quickly pushed Topper's hands off of him

"What, man?" Rafe yelled.

"Knock it off, Rafe. Come on!" Topper screamed as he got pushed back by Rafe.

Lily was kneeled down by Pope, trying to help. She couldn't do much, though.

"Seriously, Rafe!" Topper tried to stop him once again.

Rafe didn't listen. He lifted up his club, screaming, and hastily bringing down to the spot next to pope, missing him slightly.

"Rafe, what the fuck? Are you insane? Stop!" Lily said, nearly in tears.

"Rafe, listen. Come on, man" Topper begged.

Rafe kneeled down next to Lily, in front of Pope. He began lightly tapping Pope's cheek, getting his attention.

"We don't want you here. Got that?" Rafe spoke down to the bleeding boy.

"Let him go, man," Topper muttered from above.

"Stay off Figure Eight, Pogue," Rafe said, getting up to walk away. "See ya!" Rafe called.

Rafe continued to walk off until he stopped and turned around.

"Top, let's go!" Rafe yelled. "Lily, you coming?" Rafe continued. Lily instantly shook her head.

Topper stood a little while longer to stare at the injured boy, obviously guilty for what had just happened.

"Hey, let's go!" Rafe yells again to Topper. "Come on."

"Just go, Top," Lily explained. Topper nodded hesitantly and began to walk towards Rafe.

"Hey, you want a beer?" Lily heard Rafe mutter to Topper after they we're almost gone. She looked down to Pope and quickly leaned back down.

"Oh my god, Pope. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Never mind don't answer that. That's a stupid question. Do you want me to get help?" Lily asked.

"No i'm good. You can go," Pope mumbled out in pain.

"Let me help you up," Lily spoke.

She grabbed Pope's hand using the most strength she could to pull him up. He groaned slightly which caused Lily to flinch.

"Shit, sorry," She said once he was up.

He was quick to turn around and spit out as much of the blood he could onto the dirt path.

"Thank you so much, Lily. You didn't have to do this." Pope said.

"It was the least I could do. I'm sorry about Rafe. He can get out of control sometimes."

"I'm aware," Pope muttered sheepishly. Lily lightly giggled.

"Do you need me to walk you anywhere? Get you help?" Lily questioned.

"No, no. I'm good. Thanks," Pope spoke.

"Alright. Feel better," Lily said as Pope turned to walk off. He muttered a quick "thanks" and left.

Lily sighed as she began to walk towards her golf cart. Her mind raced with thoughts about what had just went down. She had never seen Rafe get that out of hand. It scared her. He did not hold himself back at all.

She couldn't do anything about it, though. This was a normal thing in her world. Because of this rivalry, there were constant fights and drama. Lily knew speaking up about it wasn't going to change anything and she hated the thought of that.

All she could think about was why she associated herself with him. Why she stayed with someone like him.

She thought back to all the times she spent with him. Rafe was always gentle with her. Only when they were alone. She enjoyed that side of Rafe. What she saw was the complete opposite.

The act he just pulled showed Lily how dangerous Rafe could really be.

Was it really a good idea for her to stay around the Cameron boy? She didn't know.

I SPEAK☺︎︎

— p𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚙e😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 102 16
โžช๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ. ๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐”๐“๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 22K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
56.1K 738 81
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง, ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜?!" โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
221K 3.5K 21
"๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๏ฟฝ...