crush culture | jean kirstein

By zekerets

Jean Kirstein is dead-set on wooing his crush Mikasa Ackerman and asks you for help. As a broke high school s... More

tags / warnings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen

crush culture

16.3K 413 266
By zekerets

DESCRIPTION

Jean Kirstein is dead-set on wooing his brand new crush Mikasa Ackerman and asks you for help. As a broke high school student with a pending rent bill, you say yes, but slowly start to regret your decision once you realize that you're falling in love with him.

»»——¤——««

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Furthermore, this FanFiction is inspired by the Netflix Original entitled The Half of It. With this, I am in no means of disrespecting the LGBTQ+ community by mixing in some aspects of the plot to this book, which centers around a heterosexual pairing.

Characters rightfully belong to Attack On Titan's author/mangaka, Hajime Isayama.

© 2020 yonderingly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.2K 13
- 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭�...
209K 3.6K 41
- 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 ❝ the world is merciless and it's also very beautiful. ❞ aimed for female readers but eve...
55.7K 4.1K 28
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
62.1K 2K 24
"You absolutely devastate me..." Eren, a star player on the university football team, catches your eye when he becomes your new neighbor. ANGST ANGS...