Elite (Kill La Kill x Male Re...

By omegaman004

During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate event... More

Prologue
Welcome to Honnouji
First Day
Stand up
Prove Your Worth
One Final Challenge
Elite Five
Matoi
Parasite
Promise
Guerilla
Weakness
Pigs in Human Clothing
Sudden Death
Unsettling Diferences
Out of the Chains
Raid Trip, Part I
Raid Trip, Part II
Calm Before the Storm
Into the Night
The Darkest Place in my Mind
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Far from the Madding Crowd
Family Matter
For Days Long Gone (Rewritten)
Brave New World

Will to Survive

4.5K 97 118
By omegaman004

Later that night

(Y/N) POV

We were all sitting together, just talking and laughing about while enjoying Mako's mom's croquettes. Seeing everyone getting along like this just fills me with happiness.

It was all good until Mako decided to ask a question.

Mako: (Y/N)! Do you have any stories from when you and Lady Satsuki were kids?

(Y/N): Jeez, I have plenty... But one that stuck with me forever had to do with a hippo.

Satsuki lowered her head. I noticed it and smirked.

Mako: A hippo!?

(Y/N): A stuffed plushie of one.

Nonon: Oh no...

(Y/N): So, back in kindergarten, before dad went away, Satsuki used to carry around a pink hippo plushie... What was his name again?

Nonon:*whispering* Mr. Cuddles.

Her hair was covering her face, but I could tell Satsuki started blushing.

(Y/N): Oh yeah... Mr. Cuddles.

Ryuko snickered, but covered her mouth.

(Y/N): So one day, this group of three assholes, who used to really spite us because we were from a rich ass family, managed to get their hands on the plushie. They cut the thing's back open with a scissor.

I looked at Mako and she was tearing up.

Mako: But you got Mr. Cuddles back in the end, right!?

(Y/N): Long story short, I ended up beating the shit out of those three and got the plushie back. Satsuki only stopped crying when we got home and Soroi sewed the cut back together.

Satsuki started taping her finger on the floor in embarrassment.

Mako: Yaaay!! Thank goodness Mr. Cuddles survived!

(Y/N): Yep. By the way, sis...

I turned to her with a teasing look and a huge smirk on my face.

(Y/N): You still sleep with him on your side?

Satsuki: N-no...

(Y/N): What was that? I didn't hear you.

Satsuki: Ah- No.

Ryuko had both her hands covering her mouth, struggling to hold her laugh.

(Y/N): Hey, Soroi. Can you confirm that?

Soroi: I have sworn an oath to not talk about Mr. Cuddles in public... Although I do still have to wash him from time to time.

Ryuko couldn't hold it anymore and let out a loud laughter.

(Y/N): I freaking knew it! You still cuddle with Mr. Cuddles!

She covered her face with both her hands. I finally broke her walls down.

Satsuki: I'm going to punch you in the face, (Y/N).

I lowered my head and pointed at my cheek.

(Y/N): I know you can't bring y-

*SMACK*

(Y/N): Fuck!

Everyone laughed along. Hell, even Gamagoori couldn't help but crack a smile.

Satsuki:*whispering* No one talks about Mr. Cuddles like that.

(Y/N): What was that, Satsuki?

Satsuki: Nothing that concerns you!

Soroi smiled wholeheartedly.

Soroi: Hahaha! It fills my heart to see that you two are still as close as ever.

We both smiled together, knowing that our bond wouldn't break anymore.

Some time later, Naked Sol's lab

(Y/N), Satsuki, Iori, and Aikuro were at the lab, discussing something.

Iori: So that experiment that Ragyo ran on you ans Lady Satsuki when you were babies only had an effect on you, huh?

(Y/N): Yep. That awakened Kanketsu inside of me.

Let me talk for a second.

(Y/N): Wha- You guys hear me?

Satsuki: Huh?

Aikuro: What the hell was that, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sorry for the scare. This is Kanketsu speaking. I'm doing this by taking control of (Y/N)'s vocal chords.

Aikuro: Huh. Never would've thought I'd hear a Kamui speak.

(Y/N): Pretty neat, huh? Get to the point, Kanketsu. Alright, fine... Basically, (Y/N)'s body has about 50% life fibers inside of it. So if I could just absorb more life fibers...

Iori: ...You'd be complete.

(Y/N): Exactly! And that stage of 100% was what Ragyo was looking for, but she missed her chance.

Satsuki: Iori, is there a way to complete the 50% that are left?

Iori: Hmmm..

He turned towards the computer.

Iori: I could sew a five star Goku Uniform... That's about 50.000 threads. Kanketsu, you think that's enough?

(Y/N): 50.000, huh? Yeah, that should be enough.

Iori: It's settled then. I'll start sewing the new uniforms immediately!

Aikuro: Wait, you'll have to sew uniforms for the Elite and all the others we saved from the COVERS. Will you be able to do all of that by yourself?

Iori: Don't worry, I got this!

Three Star Goku Uniform: Tailor's Regalia!

We left Iori to work and returned to the platform, with the others.

I noticed that Inumuta was typing something pretty quick and looked pretty focused on his computer.

(Y/N): What're you doing there?

Inumuta: I managed to find a connection net that links with the computer of the Kiryuin Manor.

(Y/N): Wait, for real!?

Inumuta: Yes. Right now, I'm trying to hack into it.

Satsuki: So we'll get access to all the files?

Inumuta: Precisely... I'm almost there.

His eyes were completely focused on the monitor. A few seconds passed and

Inumuta: Done! We now have complete access to all the files of the Kiryuin Manor. Out of all the things Ragyo did, keeping a good cyber security clearly wasn't one of them. Use a VPN or something, jeez.

That's why this chapter is sponsored by Nord VPN-

.
.
.

I had a gut feeling that there was something in those files that I really needed to know.

(Y/N): Inumuta, can you let me see those files for a second?

Inumuta: Sure. I'll copy them to that monitor over there, so you can look at them better.

(Y/N): Thanks.

I took a seat in front of the monitor that was just besides his.

Satsuki and Ryuko approached me.

Satsuki: What's wrong?

Ryuko: You looked like you really wanted to see the files.

(Y/N): ...I'll just go straight to the point. Remember when Nui just snapped during our fight?

Ryuko: Yeah...?

(Y/N): I know she's a crazy psycho and all but... I just have a gut feeling that something "broke" inside of her.

Satsuki: What do you mean?

(Y/N): It was her look. Like she wanted to break free from something that was just eating her from the inside.

Ryuko: You mean her life fibers?

Satsuki: Could her life fibers be awakening inside of her?

(Y/N): I don't know... Anyways, do you think Ragyo updates these files frequently?

Satsuki: She does. I don't know how often, though.

(Y/N): That's enough for me.

I scrolled down through a bunch of them until I found an archive that caught my eye.

(Y/N): Here. "Harime".

I clicked on it, as a text archive opened up.

Nui Harime.

Daughter of two former employees of mine, Taichi and Yasuko Harime.

Satsuki: Well, that lines up with what she told me.

The last time I met them, we weren't on good terms, to say the least.

A chill shot up my spine. I don't like where this is going.

They had found out my true intentions with life fiber experimentation. The fools tried to walk out.

They just happened to know too much. I had to put them both down.

I don't know if it was a coincidence, or fate's doing, but the day our confrontation happened, was the same day I caught (Y/N) sneaking around the lab.

He saw everything. Up until the moment they fell dead in front of me.

Ryuko: W-what the hell!?

You gotta be fucking with me...

(Y/N): So... The two I saw that day were...

Satsuki: Nui's parents. She killed them in cold blood.

Ryuko: H-hold on, there's even more stuff here.

Now Nui. She was just a frail child. She was weak and asking for help.

But her potential with life fiber was... Something else.

So I decided to take her under my wing. She didn't adapt well at first, but eventually, her weak little mind gave in.

In essence, Nui is like a scared and lost dog. She looks around her and everything just seems so much bigger and scarier than it actually is.

Now imagine the life fibers I infused her with as food, water and a home.

And I am her savior. The one who took her out of the streets and gave her all of that.

I manipulate her into submission, and eventually put a collar around her neck.

It's easy to gain a lost animal's trust.

At this point, everyone was looking at the screen with us. We were all just in a stunned silence.

I felt something drip on my shoulder, as I looked up.

Ryuko was crying in a mix of sadness and anger, as she gritted her teeth.

Ryuko: Ragyo... You fucking monster...

She looked up, tears still falling from her face.

Ryuko: You'd use anyone and everyone like a pawn... You killed Nui's parents and forced her to be your slave... RAGYOOO!

She screamed at the sky, in just pure anger now.

Ryuko: I swear I'm gonna kill you! I don't care if I die trying... I'LL KILL YOU!

Senketsu: Ryuko, calm down...

She wiped away her tears.

Ryuko: I'm sorry. I had to get that out.

I get up from the chair and put my hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): Don't apologize. I'm feeling just as angry as you right now... That bitch is gonna pay.

I let go of her shoulder and turned to the others.

(Y/N): We will end Ragyo. And mark my words, when everything's over, we'll all be standing in the middle of the courtyard at Honnuji looking at tomorrow! NO ONE is gonna be left behind!

There was a general cheer. Ryuko looked at me with a serious, but determined face, as I just nodded towards her.

(Y/N): Alright, what's next?

Inumuta: That hack also gave us access to REVOCS's satellites. Let's have a look at the Primordial Life Fiber.

He pressed a button and the footage zoomed in.

It showed the Primordial Life Fiber flying, heading somewhere. Ragyo was standing on top of it.

Ryuko: Ragyo...

Inumuta: As expected, it's heading towards Honnouji Academy.

(Y/N): Why is it going there?

Satsuki: Simple. By attaching the Primordial Life Fiber to the academy's transmitter, Ragyo can send out the signal to transform humanity into life fibers.

Tsumugu: Then all we need to do is smash the transmitter to stop her plan.

Inumuta: There is one small problem, though.

Nonon: What's that?

Inumuta: The missiles that are about to slam into us!

And sure enough, a bunch of projectiles came and crashed into the deck.

Nonon: Next time we got missiles coming towards us, let us know sooner!

Satsuki: Mr. Mikisugi.

Aikuro: "Mister"!?

Satsuki: If you don't mind, I'd like you to command this operation.

Aikuro: You serious?

Satsuki: Ryuko and I will stop Ragyo. I'll be busy with that, so I can't call the shots too.

Aikuro: You do have a point... Well, alright! It's our job to destroy Honnouji's transmitter! And Satsuki's and Ryuko's job is to keep Ragyo and the Primordial Life Fiber off our backs! We also gotta hang on and wait for Iori to sew (Y/N)'s five star uniform, so he can absorb the life fibers and go help Satsuki and Ryuko! You all know what to do!? Good! Now let's get this show rolling!

I approached Ryuko and Satsuki.

(Y/N): You two better hold on until I get there, alright?

Satsuki: No need to worry about us.

Ryuko: Yeah. We'll be waiting for you there!

We smiled and nodded at each other, as they jumped off the platform.

They transformed and took off towards the Primordial Life Fiber.

I jumped back to the others. Me, Nonon, Sanageyama, Gamagoori and Tsumugu were the frontline of defense. Aikuro had the helm.

Aikuro: Alright, let's set sail for Honnouji Academy!

A good portion of the water underneath the ship started shining red, as everything started shaking.

A gigantic COVER came out of the water and slammed its hand down on the deck. No one was hurt.

Tsumugu: You gotta be kidding me!

Inumuta: It looks like some kind of combat spec mega COVER!

Sanageyama: This one's gonna be interesting.

Just then, a wardrobe fell from the sky and landed right in front of us.

The doors busted open to reveal

Mako: Fight Club President Mako Mankanshoku is back in action! Don't worry Ryuko... I'll keep this ship safe from the bad guys no matter what!

Gamagoori: M-Mankanshoku!?

Nonon: Oh, hell no! Why's that knucklehead wearing a Goku Uniform!?

Sanageyama: Have you lost your mind, Iori!?

He spoke through a earpiece.

Iori: My priority is to reinforce whatever troops we have left. Without the uniform, Mankanshoku's combat strength is zero. But when she wears one, the suit's capacity is maxed out.

Inumuta: Sounds like the right decision to me. Iori, are you trying to set a record for speed sewing?

Iori: Yep. These are my last Goku Uniforms I'll ever make. And since I have to use up all of this cloth, I thought I'd break a record or two.

Inumuta: Ahahaha! Back to work, you four. Toodles.

(Y/N): "Toodles"!?

The COVER tried to reach for us four, but Mako appeared holding a whole bunch of suction devices.

Mako: 999 barrel emergency rescue suction device!

She activated them and they sucked out all of the people stuck inside the COVER, destroying it.

We were stunned by what just happened.

Tsumugu: Hey! What the hell are you guys doing!? You've been fighting naked up until now. Are you nudists or what!?

He jumped with his DTR shooting the other COVERS.

Sanageyama: No need to be so upfront about it...

Gamagoori: Mankanshoku is on her own up there. We have to help her!

Nonon: Shall we, boys?

(Y/N): Hell yeah!

We each grabbed a suction device and went to town on the COVERS.

We kept destroying COVER after COVER, until Iori's voice sounded through our earpieces.

Iori: They're ready.

We four looked at each other and nodded. We left the devices and went running to the lab.

NO ONE'S POV

Mako was destroying COVERS and eating her mom's croquettes at the same time.

Tsumugu: How can she eat and fight!?

Mataro: Mom's croquettes are just that powerful, man!

Mako: Come get some!

Just as she was getting more confident, a bunch of cocoons landed on the deck, releasing even more COVERS.

Tsumugu: I got you covered!

*CRASH*

Aikuro: We're hit!

It was a hook that came from the Primordial Life Fiber. It was approaching the Naked Sol.

Aikuro: It's coming for us!

Tsumugu: Shit... It's looking for more people to eat!

There were way too many COVERS surrounding him and Mako, as they knocked her away.

Tsumugu: I need a medic!

Barazo came with a stretcher and a bunch of gauze.

Barazo: Just wrap you up here aaand... Done!

He wrapped Mako up so much, she couldn't move.

Mako:*muffled* I'm okay! I just need to-

The COVERS knocked her away again.

Mako was struggling to get up.

Mako: Have to keep fighting...

Tsumugu: You've done all you can!

Mako: Not even! I can't let these monsters beat me yet! I have to protect this ship, because it's what Ryuko would want! She said this ship, YES this ship was her HOME!

Tsumugu: Can you chill out!? She didn't say any of that!

Mako: You couldn't hear it beacuse the Ryuko in my head said it!

Tsumugu: What!?

Mako: She's calling me now... There she is! She wants me to join her on the other side...!

She said as she reached out to nothing.

Tsumugu: Kid, you got some serious issues...

Mako: Don't patronize me... HAAAAAA!

She was running at the COVERS but

Gamagoori: Mankanshoku, you've done enough!

Nonon: You get an A for effort though, slacker.

(Y/N): You really helped us back there, Mako. Thank you.

Sanageyama: We got this from here on out.

Inumuta: Iori finished his last Goku Uniforms. And we want to show them off.

E5: Three/Five Star Goku Uniforms: Ultimate Configuration!

Blade Regalia: Secret Unsealed!

Symphony Regalia: Finale!

Probe Regalia: Truth Unveiled!

Shackle Regalia: Persona Unleashed!

Lighting Regalia: Final Flash!

(No difference because he's gonna absorb it anyways)

Honnouji Elite Five: Ultimate Battle Regalia!

Snake!

Dog!

Monkey!

Toad!

Beetle!

Utter Victory: Single Blow!

Mako: You see that!? Thise guys rule!

Tsumugu: They don't have to be so flashy about it...

They kept the pose for a few more seconds.

(Y/N): That was really fucking cool... Anyways! Now I can absorb the uniform, right?

Inumuta: Yes. But I kinda forgot to tell you something.

(Y/N): What now...?

Inumuta: When you absorb the life fibers, there are three possible outcomes.

Sanageyama: Here we go...

Inumuta: First: You and Kanketsu successfully adapt to the life fibers and everything goes to plan.

(Y/N): Okay...

Inumuta: Second: ... Your body fails to adapt and gives out... Basically, you'll explode from the inside out.

Nonon: What!?

(Y/N): W-wait, how did you "forget" to tell me that!?

Inumuta: Not done yet. Third: You succumb to the will of the life fibers, lose your mind, and kill every human you see in front of you.

(Y/N) smacks him on the back of the head.

Inumuta: Ow!

(Y/N): I hope this thing of you waiting until the last fucking second to tell us important shit doesn't become a trend!

He takes a step back.

(Y/N): Well, I'll have to do it anyways...

He took a deep breath.

(Y/N): Ready, Kanketsu?

You got it!

(Y/N): Let's do this!

The uniform started unraveling, as it bursted in threads.

The threads went flying up and came down, entering his body.

The pain was immense. He could feel all of his muscles twitching and the life fibers moving underneath his skin.

He coughed up some blood as the pain increased and life fiber shine started going exploding everywhere.

(Y/N): AAAAHHHHH!

Nonon: (Y/N)!!

(Y/N): I... Won't... Die... I gotta stop Ragyo... AND THESE THREADS WON'T STOP ME!!

A massive shocwave and a shine explosion covered the entire ship.

The dust settled.

(The armor is black all around, white on the black part of the shoulder pads. A bunch of "veins" all over the armor (imagine how Senketsu looks, but with white instead of red). The orange part of the chestpiece are Kanketsu's eyes, black all over with white pupils. His hair also turns completely white.)

(Y/N) was just standing there, his body smoking out in his new transformation.

Nonon approached him slowly.

Nonon: (Y/N)...?

Just then, ten giant COVERS came out of the water and surrounded the ship.

Aikuro: We're surrounded!

(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes, to show his pupils had turned white.

The eyes on the armor also opened.

A bunch of life fibers came out of his hand, he closed it, and extended his fist towards one of the COVERS as the threads wrapped around it.

He swung his fist in a circular motion, causing his threads to cut up all of the ten COVERS.

Everyone was stunned, but Nonon got closer to him.

Nonon: (Y/N)!

He smiled, as Nonon jumped in for a hug.

Nonon: You really scared me back there, you doofus!

(Y/N): Heh. My bad.

He put her down and looked at his chestpiece to see Kanketsu's eyes.

(Y/N): You alright there?

Kanketsu: Are you kidding me? I never felt better!

(Y/N): Good to know.

He turned to the rest of the Elite.

(Y/N): I think you guys got this from here on out?

Gamagoori: No need to worry. We have this.

Sanageyama: Now go kick Ragyo's ass!

(Y/N): Will do!

Nonon: (Y/N).

She kissed him.

Nonon: Be careful.

(Y/N): Don't worry. We'll all be standing tall by the end of all of this. I promise you!

They smiled at each other and (Y/N) jumped to the edge of the deck.

(Y/N): Alright, time to fly. Give some wings or some cool shit like that.

Kanketsu: Hmmm... Okay, this'll do!

A bunch of life fibers started morphing into something on his upper back.

(Same thing, but with boosters on the edge of the wings.)

Kanketsu: How's that!

(Y/N): Badass!

Kanketsu: Give it a name!

(Y/N): I'll call this one...

KANKETSU KYŪJŌSHŌ!

(Y/N): Now let's go and hand it to Ragyo!

He leaped forward and a white energy beam came out of the boosters and helped him fly.

They flew towards the Primordial Life Fiber and saw Satsuki and Ryuko trying to hit Ragyo, but she was blocking their blows.

(Y/N): There they are!

He boosted forward and lifted his fist.

(Y/N): RAGYOOOO!

He caught her by surprise and landed the square on the head, knocking her away.

Satsuki: (Y/N)!

Ryuko: You transformed!

(Y/N): Badass, right!?-

He was cut off by Ragyo coming back and trying a slash on him, but the attack was blocked.

Ragyo: This beautiful form... Going to waste fighting for the wrong cause. Tsk. I am truly surrounded by FOOLS!

She sent a shockwave to gain some space.

The three went to attack her. Satsuki came from the right, Ryuko from the left and (Y/N) attacked her head on.

She was blocking Ryuko and Satsuki with her blades.

(Y/N): What the hell!?

Kanketsu: It's like there's a barrier protecting her!

Ragyo: Ahaha... This is what you would have if you just gave yourself up to the life fibers.

Ryuko: Blow it out your ass! We won't become your puppets!

They kept clashing against Ragyo, but nothing seemed to work.

Ragyo: Really... Could you three be anymore stubborn? It doesn't matter how much they struggle, humanity was destined to submit to the life fibers.

Ryuko: The hell it was!

Ragyo: They stimulated the evolution of this planet's dominant species. Clothing changes beasts into humans and raised them. Much like how humans raised livestock.

(Y/N): We aren't food!

Ragyo: As humans will feed on their livestock, the life fibers will feed on theirs. Why is that so hard to understand, it's only natural! They are the top of the food chain, after all.

Satsuki: We are not so weak that we'd accept that so easily! Humans have a will, the will to survive!

Ragyo: You insolent pigs. Watch your so called will to survive disappear! Your stronghold is within our grasp and there's nothing you can do to stop us!

Ryuko boosted to Ragyo and expanded her blades.

Ryuko: You think you got our backs to the wall!? Think again, bitch! Finishing Move: SEN-I-SOSHITSU!!

She slashed Ragyo, but it was only enough to cut her cheek open, which quickly healed.

Ragyo: Heh.

Ragyo: Indeed.

Satsuki, (Y/N): RAGYO!

They both flew at her, but their attack were blocked again.

Ragyo deflected Satsuki's blades and (Y/N)'s fist and grabbed them both by the face.

Ragyo: Don't worry. Soon, you'll be meeting your sister... In the deepest bowl of hell.

Satsuki: You will pay for underestimating me.

Ragyo: Ha! And what could you possibly do to me?

Satsuki: Simple. I can buy some time. By playing the decoy!

A red light flashed from the far end of the Primordial Life Fiber, followed by an explosion. It was Ryuko, she was cutting into the Primordial Life Fiber, to reach its core.

Ragyo: Ryuko!? Damn it, when I cut her in two, she must've deflected my blades! So when she fell into the sea, her fibers weren't completely severed!

Satsuki: (Y/N), now!

(Y/N): Got it!

He used his life fibers to slice Ragyo's arms up, freeing Satsuki and himself.

(Y/N) then flew after Ryuko, inside tge Primordial Life Fiber.

Satsuki: Your incessant crowing has provided us with an opportunity, and you have no one to blame but yourself!

Ragyo: Satsuki... Wipe that smug look off your face!

The jumped to attach Satsuki, but

Gamagoori: My arms are as strong as the steel of Bakuzan's blade, and my body... Is Satsuki Kiryuin's living shield!!

The rest of the Elite jumped in too.

Nonon: Hey auntie Ragyo, wait until you see how much I've grown!

Sanageyama jumped with his sword at Ragyo.

Ragyo: Do you honestly think yiur sword can strike me? Even if your other senses are boosted, you're still blind, boy.

They clashed weapons.

Sanageyama: If I was hiding back, I'd say you have a point.

Ragyo's hit ended up cutting the bandana around his eyes, revealing that they were open.

Sanageyama: But my eyes are open now! That's why it's called Secret Unsealed!

Inumuta: Heads up, Lady Satsuki!

He threw her blades to her, as all of them went to fight Ragyo.

(Y/N) caught up with Ryuko inside tge Primordial Life Fiber.

Ryuko: Everything went well?

(Y/N): Yep, that plan was genius, Ryuko!

Ryuko: Heh, thanks! But now we gotta go find the core of this thing!

They kept flying around for some time until they found it.

Senketsu: There it is!

(Y/N): Now we gotta cut through it. Kanketsu, give me something.

Life fibers wrapped around his hands and morphed into two giant circular saws.

Kanketsu: How about it?

(Y/N): This'll do!

Ryuko: All set? Alright, here we go!

She expanded her blades and both went flying towards the core, forcing their weapons against it.

No matter how much they forced, the core just wouldn't give out.

Ryuko: God damn thing's too hard!

(Y/N): Don't give up!

They both increased their boosters, but still, nothing happened.

(Y/N) We gotta come through!

Ryuko: I know! We gotta do this! For everyone!

Just then, something entered the Primordial Life Fiber and stabbed the core, in between Ryuko and (Y/N).

(Y/N): The hell!?

Mako: Ryuko! (Y/N)!

Ryuko: Is that-

(Y/N): It's Mako!

The Naked Sol had turned into a giant dagger.

Mako: I'm here with you! And I brought everyone with me!

The dagger managed to stab the tip into the core, as Senketsu and Kanketsu started shining and smoking out.

(Y/N): You two getting fired up, huh!?

Senketsu, Kanketsu: Yeah!

Ryuko: Let's do this!

They increased their boosters even more and managed to cut through the core.

Ragyo: Impossible... The Primordial Life Fiber... Destroyed!?

Ryuko: Bet your head's spinning, huh, Ragyo!?

(Y/N): Well, that's what you get when you cross us, it's WTF all the way!

Satsuki: The girl you mocked as a fraud has a message for you: humanity does not live for clothing!

Ragyo: We'll see about that...

The Naked Sol fell down, stabbing the wall of Honnouji.

A voice sounded through the intercom of the academy.

Nui: Listen up, you Honnouji Academy shitheads! You can pat yourselves on the back all you want, but the show's not over yet! You and those ugly outfits aren't the star here, you're just the opening act! And now, without further ado, the ultimate Grand Cotourier brings you the ultimate fashion show, featuring the ultimate model! Hope you like it!

She was on top of the main tower with Rei by her side, as Ragyo joined them.

The tower opened in half, revealing the finished Shinra Koketsu. It was a giant hooded dress.

Nui: Forgive the delay, Lady Ragyo. Shinra Koketsu is ready to be worn by you.

Ragyo: Well done, Nui.

She put her hands where her arms used to be.

Ragyo: My foolish children have treated you rudely. Poor thing.

Nui: Ah... What are these, Lady Ragyo? Don't touch me.

Ragyo started building new arms for her with life fibers.

Ragyo: A gift to help you fight these foolish humans. They'll never replace the skillful fingers of the Grand Cotourier, though.

Nui: T-thank you, Lady Ragyo. Stop doing this.

Ragyo: Your greatest creation.. I can't wait to find out how it feels on me.

Back with the others, they were standing on what was left of the deck of the Naked Sol, still stabbed on Honnouji's wall.

Satsuki was facing Gamagoori, Nonon Inumuta, Sanageyama and all of the other students and club leaders that were saved from the COVERS.

Satsuki: Great work Iori, you've remade all of these Goku Uniforms.

Iori: Not only have I remade them, I also made them stronger!

Satsuki: Of course you have.

Tsumugu: Our gears upgraded too!

Aikuro: We might've neutralized tge Primordial Life Fiber, but as long as Ragyo's alive, she's still a threat. We have to fight our way into Honnouji, destroy the transmitter and capture Ragyo!

Just then, Soroi arrived with tea for everyone. They all grabbed a cup and drank it.

The Elite finished their cups, and lifted them.

(Y/N): The hell are you guys doing? Those cups are expensive, y'know?

Satsuki: Don't break them. We are not going to our deaths. We will all return to enjoy another cup of this tea. Until then, Soroi?

Soroi: I'll make sure to have enough hit water standing by.

Mako and her family were all eating a meal.

Ryuko: You're not coming along again, are you?

Mako: I've come this far, so I'm going all the way!

Barazo: Yeah, you go deal with your stuff and if you get hurt, I'll just put the squeeze on the Kiryuin Conglomerate to pay the medical bills!

Sukuyo: Try not to get yourself killed, hun!

Satsuki and (Y/N) approached Ryuko.

Satsuki: They love you, so don't take it for granted.

(Y/N): Yeah, let your happiness with them make up for our mess of a family.

Ryuko: You don't have to worry about that. They're the best family ever, even though they're totally nuts!

Barazo: Mako's your responsibility! If she comes back with as much as a scratch, I'll sue tge Kiryuins to the ground, y'hear!?

Satsuki: I'll keep that in mind.

Everyone was ready to attack, as they positioned themselves on the edge of the deck.

Mako: Okay, Ryuko, (Y/N), Lady Satsuki, you ready to kick some butt!?

Ryuko: Hell yeah!

A explosion of shine surrounded the three, as they transformed.

Ryuko, Satsuki, (Y/N): Life Fiber Synchronize/Override/Perfection!

Kamui Senketsu!

Kamui Junketsu!

Kamui Kanketsu!

Everyone turned to Honnouji.

Satsuki: Now... Let us take back our academy!

To be continued

Nui: Welcome to the runway of death!

Ragyo: This world belongs to the life fibers, and try as you might, you cannot stop the advent of the Starseed Cocoon Sphere.

Satsuki: We WILL stop it! Kiryuin blood flows through our veins and that will give us the power to stop you!

(Y/N): Besides, we already killed the Primordial Life Fiber. You're done, so give up!

Kanketsu: Watch out, (Y/N). She's even more dangerous than before.

(Y/N): We got this, don't worry.

Ragyo: Hm. You heard your Kamui, dear. Behold...

Life Fiber Domination: Shinra Koketsu!

Nui: Time for the finishing touch, Houomaru.

Rei: I'm ready.

Ragyo: Now... You will know true fear... My foolish children! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2.1K 28
Wanting revenge when you've been wronged is a natural human response. When we're motivated to seek revenge, it's often out of a sense of fairness. If...
1.7K 36 9
Order, Revolution, Status, Philosophy, Conviction and Fellowship. The story takes place in the man-made island known as Honno City where the young re...
2.6K 99 11
After the sudden disappearance of his Uncle Syuuji Ayako, Ken Ayako embarks on a journey to find him. He ends up finding more in depth about his Uncl...