Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

BlowingYourMind tarafından

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... Daha Fazla

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Cat Issues

4.3K 130 30
BlowingYourMind tarafından

A\N: So my phone broke, and all of my notes and story planning are gone. So if you requested a story and I haven't written it yet then comment it down so I can add it to my new phone! Sorry for the inconvenience <3

If Kaminari knew he was going to be transformed into a cat that Friday evening, then he would have never offered to take the movie night snack run to the corner store before it closed. 

Really, who ever expected to be turned into a damn cat.

Maybe if he was a strong fighter like Bakugo, or a tactile planner like Yaoyorozu, then he could have escaped the situation. Unfortunately, he was Denki Kaminari. Not the smartest, or the brightest in the batch of rising heros. 

It happened fast. 

One second he was exiting the twenty-four hour corner store, plastic bags filled with diabete inducing snacks in hand. Then the next he was falling to the concrete below him, having run into a broad shoulder. 

 "I'm so-" 

The words never managed to escape his mouth, the rest of the sentence was garbled by a strange feeling in his throat. The feeling spread, paralyzing his body. Denki lifted his head from the pavement in a pitiful attempt to call for help, all that came out was a yowling sound, the slaps of the dudes shoes against the sidewalk echoed away. 

He finally closed his heavy eyelids after a moment of struggle, letting blissful sleep take over.

~~~~

The next time he awoke, he no longer felt the unforgiving pavement underneath him, instead, replaced with a soft cushion. 

What?

He cracked open an eye. 

Was everything this color before? 

The first thing he noticed was the room. It appeared to be a living room setting, a large couch, a matching rug, wooded floors completed with the fireplace under the TV, giving it more of a homey feel.

The second thing he noticed, with abject horror, was a paw. A paw that wasn't his, even if he could control its movement, there was no way. Because he was a human, and humans had hands

Yet, humans didn't have cat bodies, and here he was. 

To his credit, Kaminari didn't freak out as much as he would have in the beginning of the year, though he couldn't avoid the startled meow that escaped him as he fell from his throne of pillows. 

With newfound reflexes, he landed on the floor on all fours, light fur- almost yellow- stood on end.  The coffee table suddenly looked like a mountain from his new position, the vantage point on top of the couch had been much better. 

 "Papa! He's awake!" 

 In any other situation, the gleeful screech of a little girl would make Kaminari happy, but not in this one. In this one, his ears drooped down as he back peddled into the couch in attempts not to be seen. 

Spoiler alert, it didn't work. 

Little hands roughly grabbed him by the scruff, hauling him back up to his previous position. That was when he got a good look at the little girl. White hair, bright red eyes, toothy smile, and- Oh shit, that was Eri.

Kaminari only met the little girl one time before, at the dorm party that Aizawa had respectfully let them throw. Kirishima filled their little group in on the details of the mission he was sent on and Eri's tragic upbringing. Kaminari felt sympathy for the girl, he really did. He knew what it was like to have a toxic household. He was just happy that she got the chance at a normal childhood now, being able to his grow up under Aizawa's wing.

Right. Aizawa adopted her. Then that meant...

His homeroom teacher lazily poked his head from what Kaminari assumed was the kitchen, hair up in a bun and spatula in hand. Even in this homey setting, Aizawa sensei looked as homeless as ever. "Gentle Eri, he's scared." Then, he turned his head, yelling as an after thought. "Hitoshi, your damn cats up."

 Kaminari and the girl both looked up from where she was basically pulling Kaminari's fur out. "Huh?" 'huh?'

Wait wait wait. He was a cat. He was a cat in his homeroom teachers house. He was Shinsou Hitoshi's cat. 

New panic set in as Denki pounced from Eri's lap, darting through the house as fast as his little legs could take him. He only stopped when he entered a dark themed room, running smack into glass. Kaminari hissed a little as he regained composure, looking up to realize that he did not run into just any glass. A mirror.

Seeing his reflection made the situation all the more real. Bright fur, tiny body, a pattern that looked suspiciously like a lightning bolt running down his black tipped tail. Seriously, if he was going to be turned into an animal, he could have at least been something cool. Not a kitten. 

Kaminari groaned in frustration, pulling at his ears as he rolled to his back. 

Why did this shit always happen to him? 

He could have avoided it if only he was strong enough.

Was this permanent?

During his little mental breakdown, he didn't notice Shinsou watching from the doorway, a bemused expression settled upon his face. When Denki finally saw the teen through the mirror, he whipped around, hissing as he backed up to the wall like the cornered animal that he was.

Hitoshi only appeared more amused at his actions, a small smirk playing at his lips. "Your weird."

 Kaminari rolled his eyes, no longer on alert. 'sorry, it's hard to act normal when your turned into a cat, mind you.'

To his frustration, all that came out was a string of odd cat noises. 

He needed to find a way to get himself out of this mess, and quick. Denki, with agility he didn't think he could ever have, jumped up into Shinsou's desk, skidding a little on his tiny paws. Shinsou watched as he batted the pencil jar over the edge of the desk, it's contents spilling all over the carpeted floor. 

He jumped back down, and with effort, started his trying attempt to get his message across. He only managed to form a 'K' with the pencil's before he was lifted into a significantly more gentle hold compared to Eri's. "That's enough mess from you."

Kaminari couldn't help but cling onto Shinsou's shirt with his new claws, avoiding looking down to the floor as he was carried back to the living room area. Hitoshi set him down onto a scratching post with that smug smirk. " Your awfully clingy. "

'Yeah, sorry for not wanting to fall to my oblivion.'

Yet again, more angry meows.

Shinsou stood back up with a stretch "jeez, no need to be pissy. You better thank me, I saved your ass from getting ran over.'

'Wow. Thanks. I'd probably be better off as roadkill anyways.'

 Shinsou studied him with a careful gaze, those lavender eyes scanning over him. "How'd you end up in the middle of the street like that anyways?"

 They both stared at each other for a long minute.

Shinsou sighed "not like I'm expecting you to answer." 

 The smell of fresh food assaulted Kaminari's nose, much stronger than he ever experienced as a human. Now that he thought about it, all kinds of new scents wafted through the air. None of them as evident as the soothing fragrance Shinsou gave off. 

The mind controller unexpectedly picked him back up, taking him back into a new, bright room and setting him onto the cold tile floor. In front of a bowl of cat food. Kaminari looked down in disgust, no way in hell was he eating cat food.

It ended up being as bland as he thought it would be.

No matter how many pleading looks he shot Shinsou, the hero in training never crumbled under his pleading gaze. Only gently kicking him aside before resuming conversation with Aizawa and Yamada - who also appeared to be a member of the household. Crafty

From what Kaminari could tell, they were talking about him. Cat him, of course. Apparently Shinsou found him where he passed out, and took him back to his house. Hitoshi hadn't moved into the dorms too long ago, and still spent weekends at home so he could fully adjust to the new change in environment. Kaminari didn't blame him, class 1-A could be crazy at times. 

"We need to take him to the vet tomorrow to get him checked out." 

A vet? Oh heck no. It'll be a cold day in hell before Kaminari let those veteran goons touch him. 

His complaints went ignored.

" Whatever Hitoshi" Aizawa said between spoonfuls of food. "Your cat, your responsibility."

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Kaminari was stuck in a cats body, flung into his new classmates home life, and to top it all off with a cherry on top, he missed dorm movie night. 

Though, he couldn't find it in him self to fret too much as the steady up and down movement of Shinsou's chest with the warmth radiating from his clothes sent him off to dreamland. A deep rumble of a purr sounded from his chest as long fingers lifted to scratch between his ears. 

Yeah, he would worry about it tomorrow. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

31K 1.2K 14
Denki Kaminari is a hopeless romantic, emphasis on hopeless. As Valentine's Day rolls around, Kaminari is once again reminded how he has still yet to...
318K 3.8K 33
I decided to try my luck on fanfiction. I'm sure that the uploading schedule will be wack, but I'll finish. Most of these stories are when everyone i...
71.7K 1.9K 20
Denki Kaminari has liked Kyoka Jirou for some time now, but when they get partnered up for a project, the worst ensues. Kyoka finds herself catching...
77.4K 1.5K 54
I'll write little stories about the Bakusquad but Bakugou is mostly in focus. It's mostly angst or fluff. I don't really write smut (maybe a little...