Elite (Kill La Kill x Male Re...

By omegaman004

During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate event... More

Prologue
Welcome to Honnouji
First Day
Stand up
Prove Your Worth
One Final Challenge
Elite Five
Matoi
Parasite
Promise
Guerilla
Weakness
Pigs in Human Clothing
Sudden Death
Unsettling Diferences
Out of the Chains
Raid Trip, Part I
Raid Trip, Part II
Calm Before the Storm
Into the Night
The Darkest Place in my Mind
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Family Matter
Will to Survive
For Days Long Gone (Rewritten)
Brave New World

Far from the Madding Crowd

4.3K 88 116
By omegaman004

HALLELUJAH

Mako: What're you saying, Ryuko!? Senketsu is your bestest friend in the whole world! The Ryuko I know would never say something so horrible! She wouldn't! She wouldn't! She wouldn't! That's not the Ryuko I know! It's not! It's not! It's not!

(Y/N) POV

Ryuko: Then you don't know me...

Mako:*gasp*

Ryuko: Everything about me was a big, fat lie. I ain't even human. Now I can't even die. I'm a god damn monster, just like Ragyo!

Mako: You're not...

???: Awww, looks like someone's having a bad day!

The pieces of the COVERS started coming together to form an image of Nui.

Ryuko: Nui Harime!!

Nui: Aren't you getting all mad at the wrong person? Why don't you come after me, huh? Come on!

Ryuko: Shut up!

Ryuko cut up Nui with her blade, but the pieces just came back together and forming an image of Ragyo this time.

Ragyo: What nimble reflexes you have, daughter dear.

Ryuko: I ain't your daughter!

Ragyo: I understand your confusion, but it's not your fault. Blame it on Soichiro, pardon me, Isshin. It was his idea to hide the truth from both of us, and you can see how foolish that plan was. He ended up using you like a pawn. As you mother, I can understand how you are feel-

Ryuko: I told you already, I ain't your daughter!

She started slashing up Ragyo, but the pieces just kept coming back together.

Ragyo: Magnificent. Now that's determination. When I look at you, my heart sings, more than it ever did for that failure of a sister of yours!

Gamagoori: Enough! I won't stand by and let you mock Lady Satsuki!

Ragyo's head extended to Gamagoori.

Ragyo: Now why on earth would I give any praise to the daughter who stabbed me in the back!?

She turned back to Ryuko.

Ragyo: You don't resent me, do you dear? You don't really hate me.

Ryuko: All I really wanna do is kill you!

Ragyo: Then come find me in Honnouji Academy and let's put this mother-daughter rivalry to rest!

Ryuko: Oh, I'll be coming for ya, alright. You can count on it!

Ragyo then smiled, as the pieces of cloth dismantled.

Ryuko had hate on her eyes, as she started to head for Honnouji.

Aikuro: Ryuko, wait!

Ryuko: What do you want!?

Aikuro: You're walking right into her trap. Fall back, before you do something stupid.

Ryuko: Quit acting like you're still my teacher!

She cut the DTR in half.

Ryuko: This was all your fault from the start! You knew everything, but you played it cool! You just stood there laughing at me... Laughing at the freak!

Aikuro: You know that's not true...

Ryuko: I know what I know. And I'm sick of your bullshit! Anyone that stands in my way is gonna get smashed!

Gamagoori: She destroyed those buildings with one single blow...

Sanageyama: I'm sensing some serious hate.

Senketsu: Ryuko...

Ryuko: Deal with it, cause this is who I am! Take off your Goku Uniforms whenever you want, I have these life fibers in me for the rest of my life!

She turned to Aikiro and Tsumugu.

Ryuko: You think Senketsu's a weapon made to kill his own kind, but he's not!... I am.

She started walking away.

Ryuko: I've made my point... Don't try to stop me.

It was my time to step in front of her.

Ryuko: Get out of my way.

(Y/N): You know my answer to that already.

She pulled out her scissor blade.

Ryuko: I warned you!

She swung at me, but I was able to unsheath Bakuzan and block the attack.

(Y/N): Would you just... Pull your head out of your ass already!?

I pushed the blade away.

(Y/N): Ryuko! You're not alone in this shit! I mean... Look at me!

I took Bakuzan up to my arm and slashed it open, leaving a really deep cut. Blood gushed out of the wound.

Ryuko: What are you-

The life fibers started moving like tentacles inside my arm, as they quickly closed the wound.

(Y/N): If you're a monster, then I'm a god damn freak show! Hell, I'm the guy who talks to a piece of string in his brain! But do you think that this makes me question my own humanity? Fuck no!

I took a step closer to her.

(Y/N): Doesn't matter if there's a bunch of strings inside of us. What defines the humanity of a person is how pure their heart is, not what they are. The only monster in this situation is Ragyo and we need to stick together if we wanna beat her.

I see the look of hatred in her face break a bit, but still, the pressure she was exerting was almost overwhelming. I see this isn't going anywhere.

Ryuko: I already made up my mind. I'm going after Ragyo.

She spoke in a calmer tone, as I just sigh.

She started walking past me, but she turned her head.

Ryuko: You aren't gonna try to attack and stop me, are you?

(Y/N): No point. Nothing I can say is gonna stop you right now. But I'm gonna be there to save your ass regardless.

She just scoffed and went on her way.

With not a single word spoken, we all went back inside, back.into tge computer room.

Inumuta was typing something on the keyboard.

Inumuta: No signs of COVER reinforcements yet.

Tsumugu: Yeah, probably because they were only after Matoi.

Aikuro: If I'd known what she was sooner, I could've done something.

(Y/N): She stills would've snapped, though.

Gamagoori: Either way, we've lost Matoi as an asset. Best thing we can do now is figure out how we'll get through this without her.

Inumuta: I wonder what they're up to. Luring Matoi into Honnouji Academy like that.

Sanageyama: Hey, if Matoi could kick both Ragyo's and Nui's asses, it would save us a lotta trouble.

Gamagoori: It won't be that easy.

(Y/N): Yep. We're talking about that rainbow bitch, Ragyo here.

Sanageyama: Buzzkill...

Senketsu: Ryuko was suffering. She's scared and confused and as lashing out because she's in pain. She can't do this on her own, I have to go help her!

I approached Senketsu.

(Y/N): No. WE have to go help her.

He looked up at me, as I crouched down to his level.

Senketsu: Huh?

(Y/N): You thought I was kidding when I said I'd go save her ass regardless?

Senketsu: I... I assume you understand how she feels, don't you?

(Y/N): Kinda. I mean, while I talk to a piece of string that no one can see, she talks to her sailor uniform. We're just two weirdos at the end of the day.

We both shared a laugh. Looks like I managed to calm his nerves a bit.

Talking about that, Kanketsu hasn't spoken in a while now. I'm getting kind wo-

*yawn*

(Y/N): Kanketsu!?

Everyone looked at me with a puzzled look after I screamed at nothing.

(Y/N): Uummm... Just give one second. I'll be back.

I exited the room and went to the end of the corridor.

(Y/N) Kanketsu, can you hear me!?

Huh? Oh yeah, man. What's up?

(Y/N): What do you mean, what- wait... Were you sleeping this whole time!?

Yep. What did I miss?

(Y/N): A shitload of stuff!

Wait, hold on... Oohhh... Shit, that's tough man. I just looked through your memories. Apparently we gotta go save Ryuko now, huh?

(Y/N): Good thing you caught on fast.

Hey sorry about that, getting all of your memories back tired me the hell out.

(Y/N):*sigh* Don't worry about it-

???: (Y/N)...

Did you hear that?

(Y/N): Y-yeah.

Someone called my name very weakly. I took a look around and realized where I was. I turned towards the door that was right next to me.

(Y/N): Hold on... This is Nonon's room!

I busted through the door and kneeled next to the bed, grabbing her hand. Her eyes were still closed.

Nonon: (Y/N)...

My eyes widened.

(Y/N): Nonon! I'm here! Still by your side!

She slowly opened her eyes.

Nonon: (Y/N)... You're here...

I hugged her tightly for a second, the pulled away.

(Y/N): Nonon... Thank God you're awake! You must be so confused. Just wait a minute.

We waited a few minutes until she had recovered from the daze.

(Y/N): How's your chest?

She sat up on the bed. The bandages were pretty loose.

Nonon: It's good. It's not hurting anymore.

(Y/N): Good. And, just so you know...

Nonon: Hm?

(Y/N): Apparently I patched your heart wound with a life fiber. Not even I noticed it when I did it.

She put her hand over her chest.

Nonon: So that means...

(Y/N): I-

Nonon: That there's a piece of you right in my heart!

She said that with a smile, which caused me to blush slightly.

(Y/N): Jeez, you've been sleeping for a month, but you still can make me blush just like that!

We both shared a laugh, then locked our eyes.

Nonon: I love you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): You know I do too, Nonon.

We then approached our faces and kissed passionately for a few second before pulling apart.

(Y/N): Come on. The others want to see you too.

I helped her up, but when she put her feet on the floor, I realized she was completely naked.

Plus, the loose bandages sound her chest fell, exposing her upper body.

She yelped after noticing that she was stark naked.

Nonon: W-where the hell are my clothes!?

(Y/N): I don't exactly have clothes for you, but the best I can do is this.

I pulled out a Nudist Beach uniform. It was just a holster, a half vest and long boots and gloves. There was also a hat for her.

She took it and looked at it for a while.

Nonon: Really?

(Y/N): Yep.

Nonon: Ugh, those god damn nudist perverts...

As she was putting the outfit on, I was explaining what happened while she was out.

Nonon: So now we have to save Matoi.

(Y/N): Basically, yeah.

Nonon: Huh, never thought I'd live to see the day... Okay, I'm ready.

(Y/N): ...

Nonon: What?

(Y/N): Ay, that's kinda hot.

I said as I walked past her and opened the door. She just stood there for a second, all flustered.

Nonon: W-whatever!

She then followed me through the corridors.

We arrived at the computer room. I walked in first.

(Y/N): Hey guys. I found someone on the way.

Gamagoori, Inumuta and Sanageyama turned around, as Nonon walked into the room.

Nonon: That's right. You can bask in my glory once again!

Sanageyama: Heh. So the snake finally woke up, huh?

Inumuta: Welcome back. I was starting to miss your deafening voice. Barely.

Gamagoori: Back on your feet again, I see?

I approached Sanageyama.

(Y/N) Well, I guess you could say...

Sanageyama, (Y/N): That the Elite Five is back in business!

We fist bumped.

(Y/N): Nice one!

Sanageyama: Fucking perfect!

Inumuta: Uuh... Anyways. I guess we can all go after Matoi now.

Gamagoori: What do you mean?

Inumuta: I finally managed to hack into Honnouji's system.

The screen was showing footage from the Honnouji security cameras. There were COVERS all over the school and there seemed to be a tower in the process of being build right in the middle of the courtyard.

Tsumugu: Are they building something?

Inumuta: Seems like it. But that's not what I wanted to show you.

(Y/N): Satsuki!

Sanageyama: What? Lady Satsuki!? She's alive!?

Nonon: Oh my God...

Gamagoori: Avert your eyes! Don't look at her!

He says as he puts his hand to block the screen.

Sanageyama: My Shingantsu doesn't work with monitors. What do you see? Tell me!

Aikuro: She's tied up in chains inside of a cage. Stark naked too.

Sanageyama: N-naked!? In chains!? The hell does that mean!?

(Y/N): It means what you think it means!... W-what exactly do you think it means!?

Inumuta: Would you guys shut up? I think I hear something.

He turned up the volume.

*SCRATCH**SCRATCH**SCRATCH*

Sanageyama: You hear that? She's sharpening the fangs of rebellion.

Inumuta: Or in this case, a toenail.

The five of us smirked, knowing what we had to do next.

Soroi: She's alive.

Nonon: Jeez, we almost didn't hear it because of all the yapping. Next time, try shutting your mouths and opening your ears.

Gamagoori: Yeah, well, are we all on the same page regarding our next move?

Sanageyama jumped on top of the table.

Sanageyama: If it's about breaking Lady Satsuki out then, yep!

"The enemy awaits at Honnouji!"

.
.
.
.

Inumuta: Thanks for warning us that you were gonna say it.

Sanageyama: Huh?

Nonon: Oh, don't even! We agreed that when the time came, we'd say it together, but noooo, you had to go and rob that line all to yourself, didn't ya!?

(Y/N): You know damn well that we don't function without our cheesy one liners!

Aikuro: Geez, if you guys are that ready to go, then so am I. Except, I'm going in full on naked!

Nonon, (Y/N): Don't.

Aikuro: Since we can't count on Ryuko anymore, (Y/N) and Satsuki Kiryuin are humanity's only hopes for survival. To rescue her, we'll need every asset Nudist Beach has, including our ultimate weapon!

Tsumugu: Wait, are you talking about the Naked Sol!?

Mako: Naked what!?

Aikuro: You better grab on to something. Cause we're about to play our trump card!

He then slammed the back of a helm that came up.

Aikuro: The Naked Sol is about to set sail!

Everything started shaking, as the area around the outside of the room opened up.

Gamagoori: You secret base is a ship!?

Aikuro: Yep. We burned every last cent from the Takarada Syndicate on this. This is Nudist Beach's ultimate weapon!

The gates opened, and we were off to Honnouji.

Aikuro pushed a button, and the whole upper part of the ship opened up, leaving a massive deck ahead of us, as we were up on a platform.

Barazo: Mako!

Mako: Dad! Mom! Mataro!

The other Mankanshokus were hiding in a shutter. They were wearing Nudist Beach uniforms too. Even Guts was there.

Aikuro: You gotta be kidding me...

Barazo: Oh, hey! We're coming too! You can't go without a doctor on board!

Sukuyo: And since we're going back to Honnou City, I wanted to pick up a fresh new bottle of cooking oil for me!

Mataro: I'm just here to see the fight!

Mako: Let's go fight the bad guys together!

Nonon: Oh, goodie. The slackers gone and invited herself along...

Gamagoori: Don't even fight it. Mankanshoku has the best selective hearing of anyone I know. No one can pull out her mental earplugs. Not even you.

Nonon: I could throw her overboard...

(Y/N): Do it. She'd swim back in about two minutes.

Aikuro: Nah, she can stay. We need the extra help, after all.

I nodded, as we set sail to Honnouji.

Almost two hours passed, and we were already able to see the academy on the horizon. 

I kneeled and observed it.

(Y/N): Hmmm... Two questions: can we? Should we?

With an impulse, sure and of course we should.

(Y/N): Well, get ready. We're about to do something really fucking crazy.

I turned around.

(Y/N): Alright, guys. New plan!

Everyone looked at me.

(Y/N): I'll go on ahead, sneak in, get Satsuki and meet you at the roof exit of the main building. Sounds good?

Sanageyama: How the hell do you plan on getting there? We're still a few miles away.

(Y/N): If Gamagoori agrees to throw me, me an Kanketsu can handle the rest.

Aikuro: Hmmm... It could save us some time. Alright, I say we do it.

(Y/N): It's settled then. Gamagoori, stand on the end of the deck. I'll come running and then you can give me a boost.

Gamagoori: Roger that.

He jumped to his position.

Nonon: Please don't break yourself when you land... God, this sounds so stupid.

(Y/N): Heh. You should've gotten used to it already.

I stood on the edge of the platform, before jumping, I turned to Nonon.

(Y/N): Nonsense is how we roll!

I jumped down and prepared myself for the run.

Nice one liner back there.

(Y/N): Thanks. I've been thinking about it for some time now. Anyways. You ready?

Always!

I started to run. When I reached Gamagoori, I jumped on his hands, as he threw me forward.

I went flying like a dart towards Honnouji. I shifted my body to land feet first on top of the east wall.

Somehow, I landed smooth as a feather. I myself was surprised.

(Y/N): How the hell did you do that?

Shit, not even I know.

I shrugged it off and sneaked along the roof until I found the emergency exit. I grabbed the door handle, but turned around to the courtyard.

(Y/N): Shit, that's Ryuko. And she's fighting Nui.

I know we need to help her, but focus on the plan.

(Y/N): Tsk. You're right.

I opened the door and got in.

(Y/N): Alright, any leads to where Satsuki is?

Hmm... There's a bunch of COVERS together, a few corridors ahead.

(Y/N): Got it.

I sprinted down the hallway, but I was stopped by a few COVERS.

I got into a fighting stance and waited for one to come attack me.

When it did, I jumped over it and came back down with a stomp. The COVER dismantled and the person it captured fell out of it.

There were only two left. I grabbed the face that they had on their chests and simply pulled the people out of them.

The COVERS are in the next corridor.

I turned the corner and ran to the end of the corridor. I turned the other corner and saw..

(Y/N): That's-

I saw Satsuki being surrounded by five bulky COVERS. She was keeling down and wasn't able to fight back.

A fire consumed me, as I ran up to them and with one single kick, took out all five COVERS. I chopped the shackles that were around her hands, freeing her.

Satsuki looked up and gasped.

I just helped her get up.

Satsuki: (Y/N).... I'm s-

I cut her off by hugging her.

(Y/N): Come on. This is the first thing you say to your brother? Heh. You never were the emotional type were you? I really missed you... Sis.

I could feel her lowering her head and sobbing on my shoulder, as she returned the hug.

We kept the embrace for almost a minute, before breaking it up.

She wiped away her tears.

(Y/N): Let's go, it's not safe here.

Satsuki: Alright.

We started sprinting towards the door, but the we saw a light shine on the courtyard and looked out of the window.

We saw Ragyo and Nui in front of Ryuko, who couldn't move. Junketsu was there too.

Satsuki: That's Junketsu.

(Y/N): Are they planning on forcing it on Ryuko?

Satsuki: So that's Ragyo's plan. How can we hope to stop them like this?

We reached the door, as I kicked it open. We were met by another army of COVERS.

(Y/N): Damn!

Satsuki: Tsk. The mass produced trash never ends.

Just then, we heard a helicopter approaching and looked up.

Gamagoori jumped down, accompanied by Sanageyama and Nonon, as tge
helicopter shot up the COVERS.

Sanageyama: Milady.

Nonon: Don't catch cold. Wear this.

Nonon handed Satsuki a white blanket, which she wrapped herself in.

Gamagoori: Sorry for the delay.

Satsuki: Not at all. Your timing is perfect as always.

The helicopter, that was being piloted by Tsumugu was finishing shooting up tge COVERS.

It came down to pick us up. Everyone got in, but as I was about to follow, I felt something wrapping around my entire arm and pull me away.

(Y/N): What!?

Satsuki: Wait! (Y/N)!

It turned out to be a life fiber and Ragyo had pulled me towards her.

Nui was there too, they were in the middle of the process of forcing Junketsu on Ryuko. She looked in pain.

Nui:*giggle* Hi (Y/N)! Did you really think we'd forget about you?

(Y/N): I was kinda hoping so, you psycho bitch!

Ragyo: Ahaha! We caught two fishes in the same net.

She wrapped my other arm up with another life fiber.

Ragyo: Just lay back and relax, dear. You and Ryuko will become beatiful soon.

(Y/N): Heh. Well, you can put those plans to rest.

Ragyo: Oh, really? And what makes you say that?

(Y/N): Kanketsu!

Got it!

I covered both my arms in a hard layer of life fibers and managed to break free from the wraps.

I quickly turned around, grabbed Ryuko by the wrist with one hand, and used the other to rip Junketsu off her body.

(Y/N): Don't look back.

Ryuko: W-wait no!

I used the last bit of my strength to throw her towards the helicopter door. She fell inside it, as the door closed and it flew away.

(Y/N): Good thing Tsumugu got my intention quick.

Ragyo then wrapped my arms again, plus my torso this time.

Nui: Should I chase them down, Lady Ragyo?

Ragyo: *sigh* That won't be necessary. We got to keep the bigger fish after all. Rei, please call a chopper. We're going back to the manor.

Rei: Right away, ma'am.

(Y/N): Ha. Nothing beats coming back home, huh?

Ragyo: Even under these circumstances, you still remain cocky. Aren't you afraid of what might happen to you?

(Y/N): Ha! I already went through anything you could throw at me! What I'm trying to say is...

Do your god damn worst!

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 323 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Kasady...and I am the one who put all these whole things...they calle...
552 15 4
A fictional high school in Tokyo Bay that is dominated by its fearsome student council, led by Satsuki Kiryuin. The council members wear special unif...
2.8K 43 12
Y/n had a good life with his father until it all turned around, Y/n's father was dead, his house burning to the ground and someone fleeing the scene...
1.8K 36 9
Order, Revolution, Status, Philosophy, Conviction and Fellowship. The story takes place in the man-made island known as Honno City where the young re...