Elite (Kill La Kill x Male Re...

By omegaman004

During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate event... More

Prologue
Welcome to Honnouji
First Day
Stand up
Prove Your Worth
One Final Challenge
Elite Five
Matoi
Parasite
Promise
Guerilla
Weakness
Pigs in Human Clothing
Sudden Death
Out of the Chains
Raid Trip, Part I
Raid Trip, Part II
Calm Before the Storm
Into the Night
The Darkest Place in my Mind
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Far from the Madding Crowd
Family Matter
Will to Survive
For Days Long Gone (Rewritten)
Brave New World

Unsettling Diferences

5.9K 123 75
By omegaman004

NO ONE'S POV

Honnou City slums

A mysterious blonde girl, dressed in all pink, wearing an eyepatch and carrying a pink umbrella was walking through the slums of Honnou City, seemingly making her way up.

She reaches a electronics store. A pretty big crowd was surrounding the TV that was broadcasting the Sudden Death Runoff. The Mankanshokus were in the crowd as well.

Sukuyo: Oh, my. She's facing off against (Y/N) next!

Barazo: That boy can take some damage! Remember the fight he had with the bamboo sword guy?

Mataro: Oh, man. I don't even know who to root for anymore!

???: Ooh, it looks like they're having fun there! I should go check it out!

Honnouji's no star grandstands

Mako was watching the battles unfold, along with Gamagoori and Inumuta. Since they lost their uniforms, they were demoted to no stars, at least for the moment. Inumuta was wearing a red tracksuit set, Gamagoori was wearing just white boxers.

Mako: Keep going Ryuko- I mean, go
(Y/N)! Hand it to h- I mean... Waaahh! I don't know who to cheer anymore!

In the heat of her adrenaline rush, Mako ended up climbing up Gamagoori's head without noticing.

Gamagoori: Get off me right now, Mankanshoku!

Mako: Ehhh! I'm sorry, Gamagoori I didn't notice-

Inumuta: DON'T TOUCH THAT!

Mako ended up bumping into the laptop Inumuta was tying on.

Inumuta: If anything happens to my laptop, I swear I'll kill you!

Mako: Oh no... I pissed off both Gamagoori and Inumuta! I'm really in a pinch here!

Just then, Nonon joined them, sitting close to Inumuta. She was wearing a red track jacket and a hat with a skull design on it.

Mako: Are you gonna sit with us too, Jakuzure?

Inumuta: Thank you for the excellent data.

Nonon: Bite me. And if you bring it up again, I'm gonna switch out your lenses with non prescription ones, you four eyed nerd.

Inumuta: Fascinating. I'll save that retort for later.

Mako: Aren't you gonna tear into her for wearing a tracksuit too?

Gamagoori: I would never cross that line with a lady.

Mako: So girls get a free pass!

(Y/N) POV

If looks could kill, me and Matoi would probably be long gone by now.

(Y/N): Go on. I'll give you the honors to transform first.

Ryuko: Tsk. Thank you so much!

She said in a sarcastic tone, but went ahead and did it anyway.

Ryuko: Life Fiber Synchronize: Kamui Senketsu!

(Y/N): Now it's my turn!

I open my arms and my uniform starts shining. The coat turns itself into tape and wraps itself around my hands. I was wearing a white, sleeveless shirt underneath.

(Y/N): Three Star Goku Uniform: Lightning Regalia!

Matoi looked confused.

Ryuko: Is that it? No shining armor nor any of that shit?

Satsuki: Round 4. Begin.

(Y/N): Hmph.

I flashed out of sight and reappeared in front of Matoi.

(Y/N): That should be the least of your worries now.

I point my index and middle fingers at her stomach and perform a one inch punch, which dazed her a bit and caused her to bend over.

Ryuko: Gah! W-what the hell-

I kneed her in the face and hit a roundhouse kick right after, which sent her tumbling some meters away.

Ryuko: How are you so fast!?

(Y/N): Just remember, Matoi. You're not only fighting a Goku Uniform here, you're also up against another Kamui.

Ryuko: Tsk. Kamui or not, I ain't gonna lose!

She tried to hit me multiple times, but I managed to dodge everything.

(Y/N): I see your moves are still way too slow, huh?

She grunted in frustration and slashed at me. I bent my knees backwards and barely dodged it, but she still cut my cheek open.

Ryuko: Ha! How's that for-

I came back up quickly, with a headbutt, hitting her right on the nose, then kicked her away, to create some space.

Matoi then wrapped a thread from Senketsu around the handle of her blade and swung it at me.

I grabbed the thing by the blade to block it, but it didn't affect me because of the tape.

(Y/N): That cheap shit isn't gonna work with me!

I pulled the thread and Matoi came flying towards me, but I sent her right back with a punch, I kept repeating that motion for some time, until she was all battered on the ground.

(Y/N), unwrap that thread real quick.

(Y/N): Huh? Oh, sure.

I do as told.

(Y/N): So, what are you gonna-

Suddenly, the thread was absorbed by the tape around my right hand.

(Y/N): What did you just do?

Do you feel any difference?

(Y/N): Well, the tape around my right hand feels heavier.

Alright. Basically, I managed to absorb that thread and mess with the alloys of the uniform with it. Essentially, I hardened the life fibers of your right hand even more.

(Y/N): Sweet!

I notice Matoi slowly getting up.

Ryuko: S-shit... Senketsu Shippu!

She activated Senketsu Shippu and flew towards me with her blade in hand.

I clashed my fist with it, creating a shockwave.

I'm struggling to push her back, as she herself is pushing me closer to the edge of the arena, but I manage to force the blade away from my face, giving me the opportunity to dodge it, as it hits the ground, cutting it a bit.

Ryuko: Gotcha!

Just as I dodge, Matoi quickly takes a swing at me, hitting my face and following it up by striking me with the non sharpened side of the blade, sending me sliding a back a bit.

Ryuko: Try to catch up to our speed now!

She takes off into the sky.

I spit out some blood.

(Y/N): Heh. If it's more speed that you want...

Electricity started running all over my body, as I flash upwards and appear right in front of her.

(Y/N): Then that's what you'll get!

I deliver a kick combination, knocking her down to the ground.

I fall back down, aiming at her with a kick.

I land on her stomach, which causes her to spit out some blood.

Ryuko: Ghh... Shit...

(Y/N): See? It takes only a little breach for the tables to completely turn.

Ryuko: Senketsu, I'll need you to go full speed here.

Senketsu: Got it.

She quickly got up, and started running around me, with upped speed.

I charge up the electricity all over my body.

(Y/N): I already told you, this cheap shit won't work!

Thanks to Kanketsu's reflexes, I was able to run up to Matoi and stop her in her tracks, delivering a knee right to her face.

She stumbled backwards and I took some distance, focusing all the electricity in my right fist.

(Y/N): Lightning Plasma!

Matoi was dazed from the knee she took before, and didn't notice the attack until it actually hit her.

Some of the rays penetrated her arms and torso. She kept getting hit until I stopped, as she fell to the ground all bloodied.

Ryuko: Damn it... It just feels like he's always two steps ahead of us... Senketsu, I'm gonna go for another reckless strategy.

Senketsu: You got it.

She gets up, with the help of her blade.

(Y/N): What will your next attack be, Matoi?

Ryuko: Heh. You'll never see this on coming.

She lifts her blade up and just stabs it on the ground. She gets into a fighting stance, with bith her fists up.

(Y/N): Huh?

Ryuko: I noticed that my scissor blade was just slowing me down. So I'll just ditch it this time and fight you one on one. I don't need a weapon. I only need Senketsu by my side!

Senketsu: Ryuko... You got it! Let's do this!

NO ONE'S POV

The newly demoted no stars were confused by what had just happened

Nonon: What the hell is she thinking?

Inumuta: She wants to match up with (L/N)'s speed. And ditching her blade, actually might help giving her a speed boost. But it lowers her defenses drastically.

Gamagoori: So she either just made things even or just signed her own death sentence.

Mako: Stay strong, Ryuko...

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): Right. If you think this will change a thing, you're just making it easier for me!

We slowly started walking towards each other. Just the sheer pressure of the situation was enough to create a shockwave.

(Y/N): Hmph. Guess I'll take the first shot!

I rush her, attempting a open palm strike, but she sidesteps it, grabs my arm and knees me on the elbow joint. It made me recoil a bit.

Ryuko: I'm not done yet!

She goes for a combo of many different strikes, ranging from punches to knees.

I barely manage to block everything, until she lands a punch to the gut.

I spit out some blood, but I don't let it distract me, as I go for an uppercut, which she dodged. I then followed it with a direct right punch, which she blocked with a punch of her own.

Just as our fists collide, I overpower her, making her fist bleed with the impact.

That's it. Just focus on landing strikes with your right hand.

(Y/N): Got it.

Matoi doesn't falter from the impact, and goes for a volley of punches.

(Y/N): I see you still remember the beatdown I gave you the first time we met!

I answer the attack with my own.

Each punch that connected, was breaking the arena more and more.

Until the final punch came, which sent both of us back.

(Y/N): I see that ditching your scissor blade really helped you, huh?

Ryuko: Damn right! When I'm in a pinch, all I have to do is go bat shit crazy!

(Y/N): Ha! Now that's more like it!

I get into a fighting stance.

(Y/N): Let's settle this, Matoi!

We rushed each other at the same time.

For the next few minutes, we just kept trading blows to each other.

Both of us were really fired up, but we stopped a bit to catch our breaths.

At one point in the fight, she hit me in the eye with an elbow, which forced me to fight without an eye, as it began bleeding

Matoi wasn't in the best condition either, her head was bleeding a lot, as well as her mouth.

(Y/N): *panting* Kanketsu, let's do it.

Let's go!

I bring my hands together, as I concentrate all of the electricity running through my body there.

Ryuko: What the hell is he-

Senketsu: Ryuko, your scissor blade, now!

She boosted to the scissor blade that was stabbed on the ground on the other side of the arena and grabbed it.

(Y/N): HAAAA!

I finish charging my attack and shoot the energy at her.

(Y/N): LIGHT GRENADE!

Ryuko: Scissor Blade: Decapitation Mode! You're going down!

She jumped in the air and slashed at the ground, sending a red energy wave to collide with my Light Grenade.

There was an intense power clash, until a huge explosion happened.

The dust settled, to reveal that neither one of us had been affected. Our attacks cancelled each other.

We were both panting heavily. No words were spoken, we knew what was coming next.

We started to walk towards each other, a walk that transitioned into fast walking, which transitioned to running.

I felt my right hand get even heavier. We got closer to each other, as we both raised our fists.

(Y/N), Ryuko: HAAAAAAA!

We both hit each other at the same time, creating a massive shockwave and raising a even bigger dust cloud.

Everyone was in silence, waiting for the dust to settle, to see the outcome.

As it settled, we were both laying on the ground, next to each other, almost unconscious.

Suddenly, Matoi started to laugh.

Ryuko: Holy shit. You hit like a truck, dude!

(Y/N): Heh. I can say the same for you. You're packing a heavy punch there.

I slowly sat up, through a lot of pain, same for Matoi.

(Y/N), there's something wrong.

(Y/N): Huh?

Suddenly, the life fibers that formed the tapes around my hands started to unravel themselves.

(Y/N): What the hell...?

Just then, they they bursted into threads and went flying with the wind.

Sanageyama: What the- N-no way!

Satsuki: He overexerted the limits of tge three star uniform?

Ryuko: What the!? For real!?

(Y/N): This happened with my two star as well...

Ryuko: You're not gonna call it quits here, are you?

She spoke in a serious tone, as we both get up slowly.

(Y/N): Ha! Matoi, understand that: the day I quit a fight, will be the day I drop dead on the ground! Permission to end her for good, Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: Ah... Granted.

(Y/N): We're on our own from now Kanketsu. Think we can handle it?

Of course, we can! Our brainwaves are synchronizing a lot!

(Y/N): Then let's end this shit!

Ryuko: Good. Because I'm not finished with you by a long shot!

We started duking it out again, but this time, she was clearly getting the upper hand on me.

(Y/N): Agh! Kanketsu, it's time to focus.

Do you mean... Yeah, let's go for it!

I closed my eyes and focused my mind, in the middle of getting hit.

I manage to block Matoi's attacks and land an open palm strike right on her temple, dazing her.

Wow. Even I can see better now.

(Y/N): That's right. That's the power of the Shingantsu!

Sanageyama: What!? Did you learn the power of the mind's eye too!?

(Y/N): Thanks to Kanketsu, my reflexes and perception are increased, so it was a walk in the park for me to learn that from you.

Matoi came running at me after she recovered, but I sidestepped behind her. So now, our backs were facing each other.

(Y/N): Finishing Move:

I elbowed her just below her left ribcage, striking her liver.

TENZANKOU!
貼山靠

The impact alone created a small shockwave.

NO ONE'S POV

Inumuta was typing away at his laptop.

Nonon: What the hell just happened?

Inumuta: Let me show you.

The screen displayed an animation of a human liver getting hit, and rupturing in several different places.

Gamagoori: What did he strike?

Inumuta: It was Matoi's liver. Although not exactly fatal, the damage caused by the impact can debilitate the human body in a fight. Making the victim feel excruciating pain an-

Mako: The liver!? But people use that to live! Hang in there, Ryuko! Don't let you liver stop you from living!

(Y/N) POV

I hear a liquid hitting the ground, assuming that it's Matoi's blood that she just spat out, because of the internal damage, I open my eyes again, our backs still facing each other.

(Y/N): You're done for.

Ryuko: N-not... yet...

I turn around, surprised.

(Y/N): H-how the hell are you still standing!?

Ryuko: You really think this is gonna stop me...? You're dead wrong!

She speaks through the pain.

Ryuko: I'm really close to finding out about my dad... And I'm gonna stop at NOTHING to find out who killed him!

She manages to stand up straight.

Ryuko: You hear me!? No one's gonna stop me! Not you, not him, not even your precious Lady Satsuki!

NO ONE'S POV

Ryuko punched (Y/N) straight in the face, sending him flying into the air and falling back down, his face completely bloodied and bruised.

The screen on the sid of the arena started a 10 count for (Y/N) to get up.

Ten seconds passed... He didn't. Ryuko was declared the winner after a grueling fight.

(Y/N) POV

I slowly come to my senses to see Matoi offering me har hand to help me get up.

I take it and we shake hands.

Ryuko: Nice fight.

(Y/N): Thanks. Same to you.

Before I take my leave, I pull her closer to me and whisper in her ear.

(Y/N):*whispering* Listen, Matoi. You're reason to be doing this is finding out who killed your father. If you're hellbent on finding it out, don't let anyone bring you down. Go for it and don't hold back. But... If our paths to finding out about our pasts cross again, I'll have to try and stop you.

I pull away from her. She has a smirk on her face.

Ryuko: I'll be waiting for that, then.

(Y/N): You got it. Good luck on your next fight.

As I make my way down to the no star grandstands, I replace by bloodied shirt with a red track jacket.

As I'm changing, I notice a drop of blood dripping down my scarred torso.

(Y/N): ....

STOP!

PLEASE!

IT HURTS!

I snap out of my trance after hearing that in my head. It sounded like a kid...

(Y/N): Fuck me...

... I'm sorry for not remembering anything.

(Y/N): Don't blame yourself. We're getting closer and closer to the truth.

I grab a towel to wipe the blood from my face and make my way to the grandstands.

When I get there, I take a seat right next to Nonon.

Nonon: Well well well, if it isn't the most overpowered guy around.

(Y/N): The one and only.

Inumuta: Thank you for the data. Very impressive.

(Y/N): Yeah, sure.

Gamagoori: Admirable perseverance, (L/N).

(Y/N): Damn, you guys are making me blush!

I say in a sarcastic tone.

Mako comes up to me to congratulate me. I say my thanks.

We all turned towards the arena, as the battle was about to start.

Sanageyama: Finally, I get my chance.

Ryuko: Damn right! And this time I ain't gonna run!

Sanageyama: Just remember: even though you took my eyes, I can see even better now! Permission to kick her ass, Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: You got it. Round 5, begin.

Sanageyama: I like how you evolved, Matoi. Even though it doesn't hold a candle to what I've got going on. Check it out!

His uniform started shining, as he transforms.

Sanageyama: Three Star Goku Uniform: Blade Regalia MK II!

Matoi went to grab the pin on her glove, but she winced and clutched tge side of her torso.

Sanageyama: Oh c'mon, Matoi! I hope that little bump won't interfere in our fight!

Ryuko: Heh. Don't even think about that!

She transformed, both of them rushed each other.

Ryuko, Sanageyama: AHHHH!

A girl wearing all pink jumped in just as they were about to hit each other.

Ryuko: What the hell!?

Sanageyama: W-who are you!?

Satsuki: Sanageyama! Get out of there!

Gamagoori: I've never seen Lady Satsuki sound so panicked.

(Y/N): Scratch that. I've never seen her sound panicked at all.

Nonon: She's never lost it like that.

Mako: Wow. That girl's totally cute.

Inumuta: There's no data on her...

Matoi powered down.

Ryuko: Who the hell is that chick?

Satsuki: What is the meaning of this, Nui Harime?

NUI HARIME

Nui: This isn't fair, Lady Satsuki! Why didn't you tell me you were doing something this fun today?

Satsuki: I'm not obligated to tell you anything.

Nui: Don't be like that, I thought we were way closer!

Satsuki: Who are you trying to fool here? You associate with no one.

Nui: You're breathtaking as ever! Your icy stare and icy skin... My fingers will be tingling for the rest of the day!

Sanageyama pointed his sword at her.

Sanageyama: I won't let anyone get in the way of my fight with Matoi. So, you better scram!

Nui: Sorry love, can't do that!

He lifted his sword and tried to hit her on the head.

Sanageyama: I said, get out of my way!

He brought the sword down, but tge girl just blocked it with her umbrella.

Sanageyama: WHAT!?

Gamagoori: The hell!?

Inumuta: She blocked a three star without a uniform!?

(Y/N), I'm detecting life fibers.

(Y/N): What? In her dress? Her umbrella? Where?

I don't know... I just have a really bad feeling about her... Like, overwhelmingly bad.

(Y/N): Nui Harime, huh?

Harime.

Harime...

I got another headache. But this time, there was no vision or anyone talking. Just a single sentence.

"They knew too much."

(Y/N): Ah! Shit! Guess that explains the bad feeling.

...

She was just effortlessly holding Sanageyama's sword with her umbrella.

Nui: Gosh, this just won't do. I thought you were stronger than this but... You're not!

Sanageyama: Hrrgh! Son of a... Finishing Move: Isshin Zenzanken!

He lifted both his arms up, leaving his torso exposed. Which Nui took advantage of, by shoving her pinky finger inside of one of the holes of the armor.

Nui: Go back to being a little naked monkey!

She pulled a life fiber and the uniform just shredded itself.

Sanageyama: Impossible!

She then hit Sanageyama with her umbrella, sending him falling dow the pillar.

(Y/N): What the fuck was that!?

Inumuta: How is that possible?

Nonon: What do you mean, "how"!? Isn't it your job to explain this sorta thing!?

Inumuta: Right. But I can't analyze a situation without data.

Mako: Oh! I know, it's the red thread of fate! It connects the pinkies of people made for each other!

Nonon: Helllo? Those are not pinkies, you doofus.

Mako: But there was a red string, didn't you see it!?

Nonon: Zip it, underachiever!

Mako just settled down.

Nui: Gosh, I expected your Goku Uniforms to be way stronger than that. Guess I was wrong!

Satsuki: She severed its Banshi...

Just then, Iori's voice sounded through Inumuta's laptop.

Iori: But.. No one can spot the Banshi at a glance.  Not to mention, sever it in an instant!

Inumuta: What do you mean? What's a Banshi?

Iori: A Banshi is a life fiber infused with the will to become clothing. It's key to creating a Goku Uniform. It has multiple layers of defenses to keep it safe from attacks. Hell, when Matoi absorbs a uniform, the Banshi's the last one to go! And for anyone to spot it, pull it out and cut it, is inconceivable!

Mako: You see!? It is the red thread of fate!

Nonon: Don't pat yourself in the back too hard, underachiever!

Mako: It's Mako! Mako Mankanshoku! I might be an underachiever, but I still have a name!

UNDERACHIEVER
MAKO MANKANSHOKU

Gamagoori: Did you just admit to being an underachiever? You have spirit, Mankanshoku.

Nui: You don't mind if I step in, do you, Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: Are you asking for my permission?

Nui: Of course I am! I'd never, ever disobey you!

Ryuko: God, whatever. Can we just do this already?

Senketsu: Ryuko...

Ryuko: If I have to go through her to get to you, Satsuki Kiryuin... I don't give a damn who she is!

Satsuki: Suit yourself, then.

She walked back and sat on her chair.

Ryuko: Is that your Goku Uniform?

Nui: Oh nooo... I don't wear such crude things...

The buzzer went off, indicating the start of the fight.

Nui then, moved behind Matoi at incredible speed.

Nui: But don't worry about me, let's take a look at your Kamui! Ahh! I hope you're not holding back just because I'm dressed like this? Didn't you see? I defeated that Goku Uniform just now! So you can cut loose with your Kamui's power all you want!

Ryuko: ...

Nui: Still on the fence about it? Well in that case... Let me show you something!

Nui: Ta-dah!

She pulled the other side of Matoi's blade out of her dress.

Ryuko: T-that's...

Nui: Yup! It's the other side of your scissors! I pulled it out of your dear, dead daddy!

Ryuko: It was you.

Nui: Mhm, totally! I'm the one... who killed him!

Ryuko: YOU BIIIIITCH!

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 935 20
Ryuko Matoi is traumatized by the events that occurred during her last day with Senketsu. All of the information is too much to take in for a single...
494 15 4
A fictional high school in Tokyo Bay that is dominated by its fearsome student council, led by Satsuki Kiryuin. The council members wear special unif...
1.7K 36 9
Order, Revolution, Status, Philosophy, Conviction and Fellowship. The story takes place in the man-made island known as Honno City where the young re...