Elite (Kill La Kill x Male Re...

By omegaman004

During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate event... More

Prologue
Welcome to Honnouji
First Day
Stand up
Prove Your Worth
One Final Challenge
Elite Five
Matoi
Parasite
Promise
Guerilla
Pigs in Human Clothing
Sudden Death
Unsettling Diferences
Out of the Chains
Raid Trip, Part I
Raid Trip, Part II
Calm Before the Storm
Into the Night
The Darkest Place in my Mind
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Far from the Madding Crowd
Family Matter
Will to Survive
For Days Long Gone (Rewritten)
Brave New World

Weakness

6.1K 118 74
By omegaman004

The next night

Satsuki POV

Satsuki: I wasn't prepared for that.

Junketsu. It leeches too much blood from me. I could barely last ten minutes with it when I fought Matoi.

Sigh

It is the price to pay for forcing it to adapt to my body, for overriding it. Should I try to synchronize like Matoi and (L/N)?

...

No. No, I don't have much time.

I clear my thoughts and finish bathing. I put on a bathrobe and sit on my chair in the council room, as Soroi pours me some tea.

Soroi: Try not to overexert yourself, miss.

Satsuki: Not to worry, it is the path I've chosen.

I sip the tea.

Satski: Delicious. As usual.

Soroi: Thank you very much, miss.

Satsuki: ... Did you think you could sneak up behind me, Sanageyama?

Sanageyama: I wasn't sneaking. What, did you think I was gonna attack or something? I know you'd kill me with that teacup without me even drawing my sword.

Satsuki: What do you want, then?

Sanageyama: Let me fight Matoi.

Satsuki: Why?

Sanageyama: I'm surprised you'd even ask that. You know how I am, when someone powerful draws under my radar. I live for this stuff.

Satsuki: You're the same as always.

Sanageyama: Look, I'm grateful that you brought me here and gave me a place to bust some heads. But that Matoi girl, Ireally just wanna test her strength.

Satsuki: Ah, I see. Just as you did to
(L/N). Alright, but you do know the consequences if you lose.

Sanageyama: Don't worry about it. I got special eyes, remember? There's no way I'll lose to her.

Satsuki: Nicely blocked.

Sanageyama: Thanks for noticing. You used the same moves as the time we met. I bet you were holding back just now.

Satsuki: Do as you wish, see what happens.

Sanageyama: Alright. And when I beat her, maybe we can have a cup of tea or something.

Sanageyama then took his leave. It doesn't matter how many special abilities his eyes have, I gave explicit orders for the Elite Five not to interfere, and still, he comes to me.

Satsuki: I apologize for the cup, Soroi.

Soroi: Ah, that's no problem, miss. Although, it's a shame that this was your favorite.

*RING* *RING*

Soroi picked up the phone.

Soroi: You called the student council ffice of Honnouji Academy, how can I help you? ... Y-yes, right away, ma'am.

He then brought the phone to me. My daily nightmare returns once again.

Soroi: It's Mistress Ragyo.

I pick it up.

Satsuki: This is Satsuki.

What's this I hear about you putting on your wedding dress?

The next day

(Y/N) POV

Just as I arrive at Honnouji, one of the members of my Self Defense Club comes up to me and tells me to head to the sports gym #1. I have no idea why, but I oblige.

When I arrive, I see Gamagoori and Inumuta standing up and Nonon laying on a sofa in front of them, inside a little area for us to watch over. I approach the three.

(Y/N): What's going on?

Gamagoori: Look for yourself.

I look down at the little field area of the gym and see Sanageyama standing there, seemingly waiting for someone.

(Y/N): Alright, who's he fighting this time?

Inumuta: Matoi.

(Y/N): Huh? I thought Lady Satsuki gave the order for us not to interfere.

Nonon: You really think that's gonna stop him? Apparently, he talked his way into this.

(Y/N): Psh, the guy has balls, I'll give him that.

Doesn't look like he has as much brain, though.

(Y/N): That we can agree on.

Nonon: Where's Satsuki, by the way?

Inumuta: She's out on business.

Gamagoori: Said she didn't need to see the fight to know the outcome.

(Y/N): Yikes.

Nonon: What's that supposed to mean!?

Just then, Matoi herself arrived.

Sanageyama: Well, look who showed up.

Ryuko: I was called out by one of the Elite Five, now that's an invitation I can't refuse!

Sanageyama: That's the spirit. Come on then, let's do this!

His uniform began shining and he transformed into his Blade Regalia form.

Sanageyama: Three Star Goku Uniform: Blade Regalia! Kamuis aren't the only things that can transform!

Ryuko: Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Einstein! Now it's my turn.

She pulled the pin on her glove and transformed as well.

Ryuko: Life fiber synchronize: Kamui Senketsu!

She kept trying so slash and swing at him with her scissor blade, but kept missing. Until Sanageyama hit her with a Men Dou Kote combo and sent her flying.

Sanageyama: Your moves are so predictable!

Ryuko: We're gonna go full speed on him, Senketsu.

Senketsu: Understood.

She the started running around Sanageyama, but again, she couldn't keep up with his speed and ended up getting hit again.

Sanageyama: No matter how fast you move, you'll never be able to outspeed me. Wanna know why? I'll show you. Tengantsu!

His eyes then started darting all over the place inside his armor.

That's the same thing he used against us all those months ago.

(Y/N): And I had just noticed it too. But then he broke my arm.

Think faster next time.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah, sure.

Sanageyama: With these eyes, I can see any move you make, before you make it!

Ryuko: You what!?

Inumuta: A human makes sudden movements before they initiate an action, like the blink of an eye or the tensing of a muscle. Sanageyama is a master of reading those movements. And his Goku Uniform enhances those abilities. It's called Tengantsu.

Nonon: Gosh, looks like the monkey got a big shot with his new ability.

Gamagoori: Is that why Lady Satsuki said she didn't need to be here?

(Y/N): Yeah, but still...

Inumuta: Do you have an objection to that?

(Y/N): ...

Sanageyama was hitting Matoi with various strikes, but she was holding on thanks to her scissor blade.

Sanageyama: Not bad. But let's see if you can handle THIS!

He attaches several kendo sword to his fingers as they start spinning.

Sanageyama: Shinsoku Senbonzuki!

He then delivers a volley of strikes to Matoi.

Sanageyama: Sure, your blade can sever life fibers, but that's only if you can hit me!

He keeps beating her up for some time until he stops as Matoi falls to the ground.

She slowly gets up as she whispers something to Senketsu. I couldn't make ou what it was.

Sanageyama then hits her again, but she blocks with her blade again, but this time, the blade was sent flying away.

It ended up cutting a part of Senketsu out.

(Y/N): Oh, shit!

But, instead of flying away, the pieces of Senketsu that were cut out, went flying into Sanageyama's armor eyeholes.

Sanageyama: My eyes! I can't see!

He let go of the kendo swords and tried to scratch the pieces out, but to no avail.

Ryuko: This is it!

Matoi expanded her scissor blade, just like she did in that battle with Lady Satsuki.

Ryuko: Finishing move: Sen-I-Soshitsu!

SEN-I-SOSHITSU

With one single slash, she destroyed Sanageyama's uniform, which turned into a single life fiber and went inside of Senketsu.

Nonon: What a bummer, he lost.

(Y/N): Got way too cocky.

Inumuta: Now we know why Lady Satsuki didn't need to be here.

Sanageyama then got up, naked, and pointed his (kendo) sword to Matoi.

Sanageyama: I'll fight you naked! C'mon, Matoi, round 2 right now!

Gamagoori: YOU'RE PATHETIC, SANAGEYAMA!

He fell to his knees after Gamagoori whipped him.

Gamagoori: You have disgraced the Elite Five!

(Y/N): Wow, that's sad to look at. I'm outta here.

Nonon: Yeah, I'm going too.

Inumuta: Make that three.

The three of us walked out of the area.

(Y/N): But one thing does concern me, though.

Inumuta: What is it?

(Y/N): I mean, she was able to just slash off a three star uniform like a damn piece of paper, after finding just one single breach.

Nonon: My guess is that the problem this time wasn't the uniform, but the user.

(Y/N): Hmm?

Inumuta: I must agree. Sanageyama has always been like this. This wasn't the first time his ego and cockiness got in the way.

Nonon: Exactly. And if he doesn't change his ways, then...

(Y/N): Then that was the last we've seen of him.

The next day

Student Council Room

I got to the council room this morning, just to see everyone gathered around Sanageyama.

(Y/N): Hey, glad you made it back, Sanageyama. Your talking game must be top notch for Lady Satsuki to let you back.

He then turned to me.

(Y/N): Oh... Shit. What happened to your eyes?

He then proceeded to tell us how he had Iori sew his eyes shut and how he went on to gain Lady Satsuki's respect again and even beat Matoi, before his uniform overheated.

Gamagoori: Truly remarkable, Sanageyama.

(Y/N): That's nice. I hope you won't be a pain in everyone's ass anymore, right?

Sanageyama: Ah, don't worry about it. I'm a new person. But... I feel like you weren't putting much trust in the way you spoke just now.

(Y/N): Maybe...

Sanageyama: How can I make you trust my word then?

(Y/N): A rematch.

The room went silent.

(Y/N): You keep saying that you've changed and shit, but I won't believe it until I see it. And what better way to do this than the best way we know?

I extend my hand to him.

Sanageyama: Heh, of course. Just control you Kamui this time, alright?

He shakes my hand back.

Oh, I'll control myself alright... At least I still have eyes, asshole.

(Y/N): Nah, don't worry... He actually likes you.

You son of a bitch...

(Y/N): You're even his favorite member of the Elite, did you know that?

Shut the fuck up.

Sanageyama: Heh, good to know he won't get in the way at least.

Nonon: Looks like the number of people who want to fight you is increasing, huh?

(Y/N): Well, yeah. If anyone else wants to go, just get in line.

Sanageyama: Just don't tire yourself too much, I wanna fight you at 100%.

(Y/N): Same goes to you.

Just then, Lady Satsuki arrives and we're given our daily tasks.

Timeskip

I was walking around the halls after the first period, until I was stopped by Gamagoori.

Gamagoori: (L/N).

(Y/N): Oh hey, Gamagoori, what's up?

Gamagoori: I just wanted to inform you that Matoi has started a club, the "fight club" to be specific.

(Y/N): *chuckle* Oh, has she now? So, what of it?

Gamagoori: She pushed your friend, Mankanshoku to be the president. And for the next few days, they'll be going around Honnouji, challenging each and every club. I wanted to warn you, because you refused to choose someone else to lead you club for you when you became a three star. Stay sharp, (L/N).

(Y/N): Well, damn. She couldn't handle the responsibility herself, then she pushed someone who has nothing to do with this into it. Hmph, alright. Thanks for the heads up.

Gamagoori: You're welcome.

We then parted ways. Wow, to think Matoi was this pathetic. Pushing Mako into this.

(Y/N): I can't help but having a bad feeling about this.

What do you mean?

(Y/N): You know how Mako is, man. She's kinda clumsy, yeah, but she has determination.

How's that a bad thing? I thought you'd be proud of her or something.

(Y/N): ... Nah, just forget it. I must be overthinking it.

3 days later

I was in the middle of my morning patrol through Honnouji, walking around the rooftops. Until I looked down and saw Mako arriving, really early might I add and without Matoi too.

Hold up, is that a 1 star uniform that she's wearing?

I looked closer and she was really wearing a 1 star.

(Y/N): Wow, that's awesome! I'm gonna go talk to her real quick.

I then jumped down and landed right in front of her.

Mako: Wah! (Y/N)! Don't scare me like that!

(Y/N): Hahaha, my bad, my bad. But, I couldn't help but notice that you have a 1 star uniform now.

Mako: Oh, yeah! Ryuko and I are working really hard on the fight club.

(Y/N): I can see that. I've never seen you arriving so early. Well, regardless, I'm proud of you, Mako. I mean it.

Her eyes sparkled with happiness.

Mako: Thanks, (Y/N)! I'll keep working harder and harder everyday to give me and my family happiness! Someday, I might even reach you!

I've never seen Mako so committed to something. I get that bad feeling again.

(Y/N): Ah, y-yeah. Well, good luck, I'll be waiting for you.

Mako: Oh, look at the time! If I don't run now, I'll be late to the meeting! Alright, (Y/N), see you later, bye bye!

She took off to the club president meeting.

(Y/N): Now you're getting that feeling too, aren't you?

Yeah... There was something about that glint in her eyes. I don't know what it was.

(Y/N): *sigh* This can't end up well...

One week later

The day was really slow, for some reason. I was bored out of my mind, just sitting on a random chair just outside of the sports gym, with my eyes closed, trying to think of something to distract myself.

Nonon: Sleeping on duty, eh?

I open one of my eyes to see Nonon's face obstructing my view.

(Y/N): Could you move? You're in front of the sun.

Nonon: Oh, shut up!

She punches me lightly on the arm.

(Y/N): Hehe, I'm just kidding, relax. Anyways, do you have any idea why today's this slow?

Nonon: Well, turns out the slacker isn't that much of a slacker.

(Y/N): You mean Mako?

Nonon: Yeah, she's been beating clubs alongside Matoi like it's second nature at this point. That's why there's not much going on. She just decreased all the activities.

(Y/N): Godamn. That's what I call commitm-

Sudenlly, a guy in his underwear just busted through the wall of the gym and crashed to the ground, unconscious.

(Y/N): What the hell!?

Nonon: Wait, is that... Oh no.

She the rushed in the gym and I followed after.

Nonon: Ahhh, godammit! Not my biology club again!

I looked up and saw piles upon piles of unconscious club members, not just the biology club.

Mako: C'mon, Ryuko! Get up, we're not done yet!

Ryuko: Huh? There's more?

I was about to speak up, but a huge rumbling sound was heard. Then, every single member of my Self Defense Club came running through the door, they didn't even notice me and Nonon standimg there.

(Y/N): Hold on, wha-

Mako grabbed a megaphone.

Mako: Let's go Ryuko! Hand it to them!

Matoi got up from her seat, with her scissor blade in hand, she expanded it and went for a swing.

Ryuko: Sen-I-Soshi-

But before she could hit anyone, I quickly activated my Goku Uniform and actually managed to block her blade with the back of my hand.

The clash created a shockwave and sent everyone in the gym, except Matoi and I flying.

Ryuko: You again? What do you want?

(Y/N): I just wanna know who the hell gave you the permission to call my students over here.

Mako: Oh, (Y/N). That would be me.

I looked over at her and she was wearing an office worker outfit.

(Y/N): Mako? What happened to you? What are you wearing?

Mako: Ah, I'm just dressed as the professional that I am. Don't worry about it.

(Y/N): Huh... Ok. But, you don't have permission to just call my students over whenever you feel like it.

Mako: Well actually, I do. You see, the sole purpose of the Fight Club is to challenge the other clubs and, inevitably, beat them. And, sorry to say but, now it's your club's turn. And seeing that my club has completely wiped out the majority of the other ones in Honnouji, I can get some kind of power to make these calls. That's how the hierarchy goes.

Why is she talking like this? This isn't the Mako I know.

(Y/N): Well, seeing that I'm a three star, I have the power to cut this out right here. As of now, you're prohibited to engage in any way with my Self Defense Club. That's how the hierarchy goes. Sorry, Mako, but it looks to me as if you've lost your way.

She stares ne down for a few seconds.

Mako: Oh, whatever. Let's go, Ryuko. We still have more people to beat.

Matoi hesitated for a moment, but went along with her.

I ordered my students to go back to their activities and walked up to Nonon, who was still standing by the door.

Nonon: You handled that pretty well.

(Y/N): Yeah, well, it wasn't easy.

Nonon: Why?

(Y/N): C'mon, Mako's my friend. I don't wanna see her submit to that greed.

Nonon: ... I know how much you care for the people close to you but, that just goes to show how weak people can be. They'll throw anything away for a fat stack of cash.

(Y/N): You're wrong.

Nonon: Huh?

(Y/N): There's more to it than this. People aren't weak. Believe it or not, I still have faith that Mako's gonna turn around and walk in the right path again. But...

Nonon: ...

(Y/N): I don't know... Y-you know what? Forget I said anything.

She walked up to me and held my arm.

Nonon: (Y/N), I wish I could be as strong as you. Not physically, but just the way you think, it makes me happy... Honestly, it's been tough for me to trust people after what happened all that time ago.

Her voice cracks a bit.

(Y/N): "All that time ago"? What do you mean?

Nonon: Ah... It's nothing really... I-I wasn't really thinking about it, sorry. I gotta go now.

She then let go of my arm and fast walked away.

I feel a really sharp headache.

Another vision.

I'll always be there to hold your hand, Satsuki!

I take a moment to recover and process what I just saw.

(Y/N): K-Kanketsu!?

I-I don't know, man!

(Y/N): The visions are coming back now!?

Look, chill out! I'm just as confused as you, and it's not gonna help our situation if we fight over this!

(Y/N): You're right, my bad. Jesus, let's just take a stroll around, we have nothing better to do anyways.

Later that night

Everyone's gathered in the council room, to report back to Lady Satsuki on the stuff that happened today, which was basically all about the Fight Club.

Nonon: We can't let these... People have their way Satsuki!

Gamagoori: If nothing is done, Matoi and Mankanshoku will join the inner circle.

Satsuki: The ones who were defeated in battle were merely unworthy of the spot they were put in.

Sanageyama: Let me fight her again. I'll put her down for good this time.

Satsuki: Be patient.

Inumuta: I must ask: why did authorize the Fight Club the way you did?

Satsuki: Just wait and watch, they'll either destroy Honnouji Academy or they'll assimilate into it.

I stay silent during the whole thing.

Satsuki: Well, that was the meeting for tonight, thank you all for coming.

G, S, I, N: Farewell, Lady Satsuki.

I was the last one to leave, but before I could exit the room, Lady Satsuki called me.

Satsuki: (L/N).

(Y/N): Yes, Lady Satsuki?

Satsuki: What happened earlier in the gym.

I sigh.

(Y/N): Did Nonon tell you?

Satsuki: She did, yes.

(Y/N): I was just trying to protect my students. I don't treat them like most of the club presidents we have here. I care about them, doesn't matter to me who they are.

She lowers her head.

Satsuki: ... I understand. You can leave now.

(Y/N): Alright. Farewell, Lady Satsuki.

I can't. I just can't get those two sentences out of my head.

"It's been tough for me to trust people after what happened."

"I'll always be there to hold your hand, Satsuki!"

And... That vision.

Satsuki: What is it?

She notices I was just standing there, hesitating.

(Y/N): It's...

It's nothing.

I leave the room.

NO ONE'S POV

Soroi: Miss...

Satsuki: ... He....

*sigh*

Soon.

Soon, we'll be together again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 15 4
A fictional high school in Tokyo Bay that is dominated by its fearsome student council, led by Satsuki Kiryuin. The council members wear special unif...
236K 3.2K 24
Wielding the powerful, enormous sword known as the Dragon Slayer and wearing the Berserker Armor, Y/N has managed to build quite a reputation for him...
2.9K 53 11
Various anime are randomly dragged to some multiversal cinema hall to watch a near omnipotent sociopath manchild with an ego bigger then the andromed...
11K 205 16
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...