Small Talk (Niall Horan)

By criselr

Niall Horan has taken a keen interest on Twitter and Instagram during his time off. During one of his live se... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 68

11.9K 294 240
By criselr

*Sofia's P.O.V.*

It's already the following day and today the boys are meeting up with management to get ready for tomorrow's promo day. They have a very busy schedule, from what Niall has told me. They're talking in the morning with Roman Kemp and then with Grimmy, and during the afternoon they're going on The Graham Norton Show, The Johnathan Ross Show, Alan Carr's Chatty Man. So yes, quite a busy day. 

"I'll try to be back before dinner." Niall told me as he kissed my forehead. He was leaving pretty early, it was only 11 am. It sucked that he didn't have a lot of time to rest since his tour ended, but at least after this 2 days are over we'll get 2 and a half uninterrupted weeks of down time.

"Okay Nialler. Have a good time." I smiled at him, staying behind in the sofa.

"Thanks, I'll try to text you as much as I can."

"Thanks baby, see you later." I spoke before he walked through the door. I was watching tv before a message popped up in my phone's screen. It was Eleanor.

E: Hey Soph, how are you? Are you busy today?

E: Do you want to grab lunch together? since the boys are stuck in meetings all afternoon

S: Sure I'd love to! At what time do you want to go?

E: Is 1 okay?

S: Of course, what do you feel like eating?

E: Will Niall kill you if we go to Nando's?

S: Probably, haha. Why don't we leave that for later tonight? Maybe you can all come over after the meeting and all of us can have dinner together. 

S: I don't want to die so young

E: Hahah, I had to ask

E: Sounds like a plan

S: Do you know any good italian restaurants? I'm craving pasta

E: Oh yes!! There's this gorgeous restaurant I love called Fucina. I'll send you the address

E: *Address sent*

E: You know what? Niall's flat is actually along the way from our place, so why don't I meet you at the stop closest to his house.

S: Yeah, that'd be great, I don't want to get lost haha

E: Perfect, I'll meet you there at 1, right on the rails.

I started getting ready since it was already 12 pm and I hadn't even showered. I took a quick shower and then started getting ready. By the time I was done it was already 12:55! I grabbed my purse, locked the door behind me and made my way to the underground. I knew the cell reception down there is pretty crappy, that's why we had agreed to meet by the rails. So I headed there and 5 minutes later Eleanor got out of the tube.

"Soph." She waved at me frantically. "Let's head back inside the tube." I practically sprinted towards her and we both got inside a second before the doors close. And you know how those doors are, they don't wait for anyone, so I was glad we'd made it inside just in time.

"Hi, how are you?" I properly hugged her once we were inside and seated.

"Pretty good, you? How was the trip to Ireland? Everything okay with the parents?"

"Yeah, we had a great time. It's a lovely place and Bobby, Maura and her husband Chris were nothing but nice to me."

"I'm glad. Lou and I also visited his family over the weekend, we had a big feast on Sunday."

"That's great! All of his siblings were there?"

"Yeah, it was amazing. They can never get all of them together, so Louis was really happy."

"Aww that's so nice."

"I know. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, Gigi's in town so I figured I'd invite her as well, so that she doesn't feel left out."

"Oh sure, the more the merrier. Maya already went back to America?"

"Yeah, she left yesterday."

"It would've been nice for all of us to be together in one place again."

"Well, we'll be all together pretty soon I suppose. I plan on going on tour with Lou and the boys. You're coming too right?"

"Niall and I haven't really spoke about that."

"Oh please come, I don't want to be the only girl there, you know how dirty they can be. I need my girl squad to help me keep them in check."

"Okay, I'll talk to him and my parents. I'm sure we can work something out. Maybe I won't be able to go to all of the tour dates, but I'll definitely try to go to as much tour dates as I can."

"Great, I can't wait."

"Me neither."

Eleanor , Gigi and I had a lovely lunch. El nailed it when choosing the restaurant, it looked really fancy and elegant but the food tasted homemade, the perfect combo. After eating we headed to Harrods, during lunch I told the girls that I had never been to Harrods before and they insisted that we had to go. It's a must, they claimed. And it was a great store and us being girls, didn't leave the store empty handed. I bought a cute new purse and a puffy coat that I fell in love with. The girls also bought some clothes. 

N: Hey baby, we've been really busy. 

N: Glad you had lunch with Eleanor and Gigi

N: I was planning on inviting the lads over tonight, so tell the girls too

S: Eleanor and I talked about that earlier, so you read my mind haha

S: See you back at the flat

S: We'll get dinner for everyone

N: Thanks babe. See you in about 2 hours

"Niall just texted and told me he invited the lads over to his flat." I announced to Gigi and Eleanor.

"I knew it." Eleanor laughed. "Soph and I were talking about this earlier." She explained to Gigi, since she hadn't been there.

"They love hanging out." Gigi chimed in.

"And I told them we would get them dinner."

"Sounds great." Gigi spoke.

"Nando's?" Eleanor asked, alluding to our previous conversation, I knew she was craving Nando's.

"Of course." I smiled at her. 

We stayed wandering around Harrods for another 30 minutes, with minor damages to our bank accounts and then started heading back to Niall's flat. We were going there first to leave our shopping bags and order the food and then head down to pick it up. Because Niall being the foodie that he is, had chosen his flat based on the restaurants that were around it. He's a massive Nando's fan, so it's no coincidence that there's one a block away.

2 hours later, just when we finished setting everything up, the lads arrived.

"Hi babe." Niall came towards me as soon as he walked through the door and embraced me. Zayn and Louis did the same. When we broke from our embrace I saw Harry and Liam hugging each other and we all burst out laughing. 

"What?" Harry inquired.

"We wanted hugs too." Liam admitted, making us all crack up all over again. 

"Yes! You got Nando's." Niall cheered as soon as he saw the food.

"Of course, we were going to have it for lunch, but then you'd kill Soph if you found out we went there without you." Eleanor explained.

"Good call." Niall laughed.

"So how did the meeting go?" I asked.

"Pretty good. We set the dates for the tour and made a rough plan of the cities we'll visit, so that we'll know what to say when they ask us tomorrow." Niall responded.

"And we started discussing the new album too." Liam contributed.

"That's great!" Gigi told them.

"So, from what Niall told us, when they ask who's single, he'll say he's single right?" Harry checked with me.

"Yeah, we plan on doing our own announcement in about 10 days."

"Perfect, I just didn't want to be the one to fuck things up mid interview. Glad we cleared that up."

"So the only single would be Niall right?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I suppose." Niall answered. "But only for the media." He added. How cute was he?

"Are you girls coming tomorrow with us for promo?" Zayn asked.

"Not the morning radio shows. They're recorded way too early." Gigi complained.

"But we'll come to the talk shows in the afternoon." Eleanor added.

"Deal." Zayn spoke.

"You're coming too right?" Niall whispered in my ear.

"Of course baby." I smiled at him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! It means a lot to me. Sorry that this is kind of a filler chapter, but there's some things I wanted to include and explore her friendship with the girls a bit more before ending the book. For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 26.8K 83
When a girl gets a text from an unknown number. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #13 | © 2015 xAUSSIEGALx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
7.4K 188 14
A Niall Horan fanfic about how he falls in love with a girl called Sky a YouTube star who became famous from doing covers on YouTube and when they do...
1.8K 199 81
I cannot believe I list my description... This story is about a girl and a young boy who are best friends. But will distance and fame tear them apart...
699K 13.9K 66
'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in during my One Direction days, and those...