Like A Drug

By HeToldTheMoon

Another book in the Secret series! Book 3. Final one. More

G-Easy
The truth
The twins
Decision
Twins
The awards
Camren
Day at the beach
Day 1
Interesting
Thanksgiving
Ending

Pool

551 13 1
By HeToldTheMoon

I was currently in the hot tub while the girls were with the twins in the pool.

A sigh left my lips as I sat down.

"Aye, look what the dog dragged in." Demi spoke as Camila and Lauren came in, swimming suits on.

I smiled and they went and greeted everyone, spending some time with the twins before coming to me.

I petted the pit bull that belonged to Dinah.

He sniffed me and licked at my hand, making me smile.

When I got up to grab the two girls a beer I felt eyes on my boobs and ass.

I had collected a few more tattoos over the years, so I looked a bit different.

I grabbed the two beers from the cooler, grabbing two juices for the twins.

I smiled, giving them their juices before coming to Lauren and Camila.

I got back in and opened up their drinks for them.

"You look good, Y/N." I smiled.

"Thanks Lo." I saw Camila shift a bit in her seat.

I looked down to see a slight dent in her swim shorts, causing me to blush.

I sipped my beer, acting like I didn't notice.

"Mommy." I heard Emera.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked, setting my beer down.

"Can I sit with you?" I smiled.

"Sure Babygirl." I said, bending over to lift her up from the pool.

"It's going to be a bit warm, princess." I said and she nodded.

I slowly set her on my lap, her cute floaties making her look adorable.

She sipped her juice, playing with my hair.

I felt eyes on me and looked to see both Camila and Lauren gazing at me Lovingly.

I smiled softly and kissed Emera's head.

Becky played with Dinah, Marco Polo.

I applied more sunscreen on Emera, causing small whines to leave her mouth.

I smiled, kissing her nose.

I tossed the sunscreen to Demi who then did the same to Becky.

"Y/N, you taught them Spanish?" I nodded, smiling.

"Yeah. I thought It'd be easier to know, growing up than later in life." I said and Lauren nodded.

"mi mami nos enseñó todo lo que sabemos!" I smiled at Emera.
(My Mommy taught us everything we know.)

Lauren's eyes grew wide.

"They're only three, you say?" Camila asked, making me nod.

"They'll be four next month." I said and kissed Emera's forehead.

She then crawled back into the pool with the girls.

"Careful Mija." I said and she nodded.

"Y/N.. was Gerold actually abusive?" Camila asked out of the blue, making me sigh.

"Yes. Only when he's drinking though." I said and sipped my beer.

"Did he ever..." I cleared my throat and looked down.

"Yeah. He did." I said and looked over at the twins who were laughing and playing with Dinah and Mani.

"He never asked for consent?" I shook my head.

"He was a cheating, abusive, scum bag who found fun in forcing himself on a 21 year old." I said and Lauren sighed.

"I'm sorry we weren't there for you, Y/N..." I shook my head.

"You couldn't be. I was too angry and confused to let you within five feet of me." I chuckled.

"You are a stubborn ass." Camila said, making me laugh.

I sipped my beer, finishing it off.

"Y/N, grab me one too, will ya?" Lani spoke.

"Me too!" Mani spoke and I got up.

"Anyone else in need of a refill?" I asked and the twins put up their hands, making me smile.

I got up and grabbed the drinks, bringing them back on the tray.

"Mis bebitas." I spoke, giving the twins their juices.

I was on my knees in front of the pool to give the girls their drinks.

I felt eyes on me as I bent over to give Lani her drink.

I smiled at Emera before kissing her nose and going back into the hot tub with my fresh beer.

I opened it up.

"I never knew you had a taste for beer." Lauren said, eyeballing the drink in my hand.

"Honestly I've tried a huge variety of things and anything that isn't fruity is what I like." I said, sipping the cold beer.

"That's impressive. I would think you'd like the fruity stuff." Camila said, making me lift an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, what is that supposed to mean?" I laughed.

"I mean, you have this like mask that covers you. You act like a dominant when Lauren and I both know that you're just a softie who likes being called Babygirl." I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't mean I don't like the hard stuff." I said.

"Oh baby, we both know you love the hard stuff." I choked on my drink and they both busted out laughing.

I coughed and Lauren patted my back.

"That was not funny." I said through my coughs.

"It was more than funny." Camila said, laughing again.

"Remember that one time I fucked you on my desk?" Lauren asked, making me look back and remember.

I laughed. "No, I clearly remember you spanking my ass until it was bright red and leaving me soaking wet to go to class." I said, making her smirk.

She sighed. "Good times, good times."

"Remember that time we DP-ed you?" I shuddered.

"I'd never forget that." I said, shivering at the memory.

"You loved that. Even though in the beginning you said no anal." Lauren smirked, taking a sip of her drink.

I rolled my eyes. "I said I'd try anything once." I sipped my drink.

"Yeah, yeah." She said with a roll of her eyes.

"Ooh, remember that time we got a hotel room and drowned your body in liquor?" I chuckled.

"Those candies tho." I said.

"I honestly think that Demi has some of those over there." I said pointing to the pink candy that Demi was eating.

"Yo, Demi." Camila called over with a smirk.

"No no no! Camz, shut up!" I said, trying to cover her mouth.

"Can we get some of those over here?" Camila said.

Demi brought some over and Lauren smirked at me before taking a bite of one.

"I'll hurt both of you." I said, glaring at them both.

They laughed and Lauren smirked.

"What? The memories making you wet?" I smirked.

"Actually yes. Reminiscing of our times together makes me throb." She choked on the candy making me smirk.

"I win." I said as I took a bite of the pink candy.

I got into the pool with the twins, playing with them for the remainder of our time at the pool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 16.8K 141
FIRST BOOK OF THE INSTAGRAM SERIES @camila_cabello followed @laurenjauregui
8.6K 305 14
A distraught Lauren does everything in her power to win the girl of her dreams, and save their marriage.. She takes her on a get away hoping to win h...
74.2K 1.8K 62
just a story about three girls in love.
365K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)