Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 29

13.5K 561 96
By secretyooo

"What a coincidence, are you coming to the shop too?"

With that, Nie Yu glanced at the brand store that Gu Yuan had just stepped out off. It's a brand focused on men's products.

His pale brown eyes had a trace of disdainful: "Buy something for your son?"

Gu Yuan smiled and show him the shopping bag in her hand: "Yes, my son is going to celebrate his birthday soon. I have to prepare a birthday gift for him. It took me a long time to find the right one."

When Nie Yu heard this, he narrowed his eyes slightly and then quietly said that he didn't care about it. "You're so nice to come here specifically and select the gift yourself."

Gu Yuan smiled brightly: "My son is filial and so good to me. Of course, I have to treat him well. "

Although the card was her son. But she picked the gifts herself. It also shows her heart.

Nie Yu looked at her smiling face as if she had gathered all the sunlight in this shallow autumn. He felt it was very dazzling.

His sneered and said lightly: "It's really filial piety, very good, very good."

After that, he stretched his legs and walked away. Gu Yuan looked at Nie Yu back and said softly: "Stop." Nie Yu stopped.

Gu Yuan smiled and stepped forward: "Nie Yu, didn't your father tell you to be polite with me. You should know that I am your mother, shouldn't you be polite to me and be filial?"

Nie Yu sarcastically said: "Why should I?"

Gu Yuan: "Why? Although I didn't give birth to you and didn't raise you. But I provided my genes for you. Half of my blood flows inside your body. If it weren't for me, there wouldn't be you now. Without me, maybe your father will have a child but that child is not you. "

Nie Yu paused for a moment and raised his eyebrows with a smile: "I won't call you mom, what can you do to me? Can you control me?"

Gu Yuan smiled and swayed the shopping bag in her hand: "I don't seem to be able to do this either. I can only call your dad and said to him that his son is not filial, impolite to me and even hit the elders."

With that said, she took out her mobile phone and began to enter the phone number.

Nie Yu prevented: "Come on, stop it!"

Gu Yuan laughed and said: "I don't know if your dad is in a meeting or something. But this is his private number. He should pick it up."

Nie Yu gruffly said: "Forget it, what the hell do you want me to say!"

Gu Yuan glanced at him with satisfaction and put away her mobile phone: "Since you intended to listen to me, then I will not call him."

Actually ... she certainly doesn't have Nie Nanqing's phone number at all.

The situation on that day was a little awkward. How could she ask Nie Nanqing for a phone number? Besides, their relationship is even more awkward. And to let her freely call Nie Nanqing to complain, she certainly can't do it.

Now she also knows that this kind of top rich people has private numbers only for a few people to know it. Did not expect him to be so scared, it is true.

This Nie Yu is not the same as his other son, Ji Qisen. Ji Qisen is not afraid of anyone. He has the ability and opinion that he can replace his own father in his own company. But Nie Yu didn't have enough courage to fight his own dad. As if he was still suppressed.

Gu Yuan once again sighed. The reason for the difference is probably that Nie Yu didn't work well and just thinking about changing his girlfriend. With this attitude can he work hard?

Also, the reason Ji Qisen able to surpassed his father was because of his dedication. She knows that Ji Qisen doesn't have a girlfriend compared to Nie Yu.

So it's not good to fall in love. Talking too much about love will affect money-making.

Looking at the son in front of her. She suddenly felt that she had a long way to go. The path to correct her son will be long and challenging.

She smiled and said: "You call me mom first, I'll listen."

Nie Yu frowned. He lifted his chin slightly and looked at her with his eyes: "Can I not call it?"

Gu Yuan: "No. You have to call me mom first. I won't let you go without you calling me mom."

Nie Yu took a deep breath and looked at Gu Yuan silently. Gu Yuan smiled looked like a flower.

That moment, the surroundings became silent and only the slow mall music flowed into the ears. Staring at Gu Yuan, Nie Yu's breath was a little short.

Gu Yuan was waiting for him to call her mom. But who knew, Nie Yu suddenly turned around and left without saying it.

Gu Yuan stepped forward and stopped Nie Yu: "Hey, why are you so conscienceless? I'm your mom. You really don't want to call me? If you don't call me mom don't blame me for being rude!"

Nie Yu growled: "Mom!"

Gu Yuan stunned and the voice around her stopped.

Nie Yu said impatiently: "Are you satisfied, I called it, can you let me go? Can I go now?"

Gu Yuan pursed her lips and smiled. Her smile was full of triumphant smile and conspiracy: "Okay, since you called my mom, that is to say, that from today you admitted that I am your mother. We are officially mother and son. "

Nie Yu looked at Gu Yuan's smile. He suddenly felt a bad feeling as if he was following her leads.

Sure enough, Gu Yuan began to say: "Since I'm your mother then I have the responsibility to educate you, correct your views, correct your attitude, make you study hard and become a good young man. I will make you become a successful person so that you can take over your dad's company in the future and do something good."

Nie Yu has a headache: "What the hell are you doing ??"

Gu Yuan: "Teach you to be a man."

Nie Yu: "I don't want to care about you anymore, I'm leaving!"

Gu Yuan followed Nie Yu and said: "Where are you going? I happened to be free today so I can go with you."

Nie Yu: "I'm going on a date with my girlfriend, are you going too?"

Gu Yuan: "That's right, I also want to see what kind of girlfriend my son has. I must go and help you check her, bring me!"

Nie Yu: "........................"

Why did he have such a mom? Why did he call her mom just now? !!

******************

Gu Yuan successfully got on Nie Yu's car. Before she felt that Ji Qisen car was very rich and luxurious. But after sitting in Nie Yu's car, she realized that her son Qi Sen's was a low-key person. The real dazzle was Nie Yu.

Gu Yuan comfortably nestled herself in the seat. She put her legs in front and then said leisurely: "Nie Yu, give me your WeChat id and I will add you."

She was going to create a group and invite her two sons into it. If there was anything important, she will post it in the group and her two sons could see it.

Those two has been fighting for a long time. Maybe the two sons will be able to get close to each other with her there. Of course, this is only her beautiful wish.

Nie Yu looked disgusted: "What you want to add me? I don't want to!"

Gu Yuan blinked: "If you don't add me, how can I teach you?"

Nie Yu sneered and asked: "Why do I need you to teach me?"

Gu Yuan innocently spread her hands: "But you said I can teach you."

Nie Yu: "Are you sure? When did I say that?"

Why can't he remember!

Gu Yuan: "Yeah, when we first met, you said that there only two people in this world who can teach you, one is your mom and the other is your wife."

Of course, she can't be his wife but she happens to be his mother by coincidence.

Nie Yu suddenly showed the expression of eating shit.

He holds his head and was speechless. Was his brain not working at that time? Why did he tease her? Why did he say such a thing? Isn't this what people said to eat your own words!

Gu Yuan raised her hand and rubbed Nie Yu head, comfortingly: "You don't have to worry. I won't be too strict in teaching. I will just point out some of your problems and teach you to correct your attitude. "

However, Nie Yu did not speak and he suddenly felt that his future was bleak.

How did his mom show up out of thin air?

He moved his head and avoided her hand not wanting her to rub his hair.

Gu Yuan watched him avoid her hand and patted him: "Good boy, be obedient."

Aooo ~ I don't want to be obedient, can I?

******************

Gu Yuan followed Nie Yu back to his home.

Nie Yu's home is a unique style of the villa. It was different from the luxurious and expensive decoration of her son Qi Sen's house. The decoration colour of Nie Yu's house is bright and modern, and there is a lot of styles.

Unlike the sumptuous and luxurious decoration of Qi Sen's house, the decoration colour of her son Nie Yu's house is bright and modern and there is a lot of styles.

For example, there is a whole wall turned out to be gorgeous pink and the carpet is sky blue, covered with white clouds. The picture is full of three-dimensional styles, it seems to be walking on the clouds.

Gu Yuan nodded and said that Nie Yu's taste is actually quite good. It can be seen that Nie Yu is very careful about the decoration of the house. Unlike Qi Sen's, who not into this kind of things, his purpose may be just to earn money.

Later when she goes back home, she will have a talk with Qi Sen. Let him pay more attention to his life and learn to enjoy the life, not just work like a madman.

Nie Yu had no choice but to let Gu Yuan be. He sat down on the sofa in frustration and said helplessly: "What is your plan? Alright, you saw my house already, what's next?"

Gu Yuan smiled and said: "Of course I'm going to stay here."

Hearing that, Nie Yu was startled: "You want to stay?"

Gu Yuan opens her ten fingers and counts: "I have lived with Qi Sen for a while and of course I will live with you after. After all, I have found two sons now. Can't I spend time with my sons? It is everyone's responsibility to support their elderly mother. Nie Yu, you should also show your filial piety. Son, you can rest assured. I will try to reduce my sense of existence and will not mess with your life. I will only guide you on certain things. So that you do not do bad things and don't play with girls everywhere. "

Unlike the initial embarrassment when accepting the filial piety of her son Ji Qisen, Gu Yuan's face now is getting thicker and thicker.

Hearing that, Nie Yu immediately wanted to paint on the ground.

"For support, I have no problem but if you want to live here-" Nie Yu gritted his teeth: "I don't have any extra room here."

But as soon as he said that, he heard a voice respectfully said: "Master, you are back."

Gu Yuan looked up and saw that the other party was a middle-aged man about 40 years old. He was wearing a suit vest similar to that of Sima Butler and he also had a bow tie around his neck. He was polite and respectful.

This is the same housekeeper.

Gu Yuan generously reached out to the other party and smiled and said: "Are you the housekeeper here? My name is Gu Yuan, what is your surname?"

The butler smiled and shake hands with Gu Yuan, salute her and then said respectfully: "Hello, my surname is Zhuge, you can call me Zhuge butler."

Zhuge Butler ...

Sure enough, it is the same as Sima Butler. Is this the stage name of the butler?

Gu Yuan smiled: "Hello Zhuge butler. This is the case. I am Nie Yu's mother. I found that there are some problems with Nie Yu's behaviour and needed to be corrected. During this time, if I can, I want to live here for a while to monitor Nie Yu's behaviour."

As soon as these words came out, Zhuge butler's smile froze.

He looked at Gu Yuan with wondering eyes. After seeing it for a while, he turned his eyes towards his young master.

His young master was a very romantic man and eager to change his girlfriend like changing clothes. When he met a pretty girl, he was thrilled and after a few days playing he will throw her away. He knows his young master for so long.

Nie Yu younger girlfriend's come out in great numbers.

But, this person is Nie Yu new girlfriend, right? She even opened her mouth and said that she was his mother, is this a new trend that is now popular? Similar to holding your thigh and calling you Dad??

Zhuge butler has already begun to think too much. Should he suspend his salary and go back to school to study again?

Gu Yuan looked at Zhuge butler completely ignorant look, he still smiling calmly: "So, do you have any extra rooms at home?"

Zhuge Butler nodded in a trance: "Yes, there is."

When Nie Yu heard this, he was lifeless.

How could he suddenly have a mom who wants to move into his house to control him? His dad couldn't control him but the young mother wanted to control him ...

Nie Yu wanted to cry and regret it.

He shouldn't have done it. He shouldn't tease her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...