Girls Und Panzer: Lovers Rev...

By White_Tiger_1987

After the fight against the University team Miho Nishizumi is invited to a summit along with the rest of the... More

The calm before the storm
Summoning to the Summit
The way over there and the crew
Your Tank and Crew
The other side of the coin
All Hell...
...Breaks Loose
Mobilization
The War Has Started
The first fight
Relief
Vote
Vote 2
The plan
The last bridge
Final countdown
Operation Backflip pt.1
Operation Backflip pt.2
The Great Plan pt. 1
The Great Plan pt. 2
New Arrivals
Ghost Brigade
The Last Battle
Aftermath
Hospital
Confronting
Solution
Release
New Problems
A Twist
The End

The unthinkable

676 11 30
By White_Tiger_1987

South of the city of Berlin (Tilted Towers on the map)

Third Person POV

Maho: Why, why do they think that this is ok...

Kay: I don't know but I can tell you the commander the Federation sent us don't care.

Fed. Commander 2: Come on girls lets put our backs into it.

Kay: Let's hope this doesn't hur them to much.

At the artillery line their was a new type of ammunition that the Fed. Commander wants to use. If her plan worked they can cause the American to finally retreat.

Fed. Commander: The wind is good....it's time to begin.

Artillary loader: Are you sure this is ok?

Fed. Commander: Yes, it is ok. Alright girls! Masks on!

All the infantry and tank crews put on their masks.

Fed. Commander: All guns...FEUR!! (fire)

One by on the guns began to fire, their ordnance began to unleash a new type of hell.

At the Union's line. 

Captain Michael Kowolski POV

I was chilling in the lines with the rest of the lads before I heard the sound of artillery guns from the girls side.

Kowolski: GET DOWN!

We all hi the dirt and braced for impact but then we noticed that the aimed to far back.

Private: Hah! You Feds should spend more money on range finding equipment!

Private 2: Just a little less power their Feds!

I loved the men's enthusiasm but something doesn't feel right, they where able to bomb us before as why did they miss, also they all went over. What was going on?

Private 3: CAPTAIN, SMOKE SPOTTED BEHIND US!

What, what are the aiming at?

I went to the Private and took out my binoculars, what I saw was terrifying.

Kowolski: GAS! GAS! EVERYONE GET SOMETHING TO COVER YOUR FACE!!

Private 1: IT'S BEHIND US SIR, WE CAN'T RETREAT!

Kowolski: Dammit! EVERYONE GET TO A VEHICLE AND LOAD UP!

Private 2: Incoming!

More shells exploded closer to the trench and we see the gas escaping out of the shells. The men started to cough and gag. My eyes start to burn as we try and fumble for anything that cover our face. I then heard bodies hitting the floor. I managed to open my eyes and I regret ever doing it. I saw my comrades lying on the ground passed out from the tear gas. Their eyes where a bloodshot read and the ones still conscience cough up blood. I tried to get a wet cloth for one of the privates but he soon slipped into unconsciousness. I sat down next to him with a pistol in my hand. As long as I am conscience I will defend whats left of my men. Then I heard footsteps and tank engines. Soon out of the mist I saw them.

I struggled to keep my eyes open and myself conscience. Finally I saw them entering the trenches and started to take my men. I finally got enough strength to raise my pistol and fired. I fired at one of the soldiers and she fell down with taser marks on her chest. The other girls started to return fire and I finally slipped unconscious after a taser shot hit me in the neck.

Third Person POV

Kay (thought): I couldn't believe it, they are all unconsciousness from the gas. The mask makes it to where we can't breath in the gas but we saw what it does to people. All around the trenches we saw bodies lying on the ground, blood near them and eyes shut close. I couldn't help feeling an immense sense of guilt. I only wanted to have fun in Senshado but now here I am in a WW1 like scenario. This isn't the senshado I knew and loves. This is just war.

Maho: You ok Kay?

Kay: How can I be ok. You see these poor boys they all looked like they chocked until they slip unconscious.

Maho: I don't like it either but we have to follow orders.

Kay: I am honestly starting to question the orders we are getting.

George POV

We all just sat and stared at the trench to our right. We couldn't believe that they would actually use gas. But orders came from the top, we have to leave.

George: Remember, carry everything you can. If we can't bring it, destroy it so that the enemy can't use it.

I went to the trench support posts and I placed C4 on the support beams. I knew we had to retreat but it was hard to give up our position without a fight. But still we need to destroy it so it can be of no use to the enemy.

Daley: Almost done commander?

George: Yes Daley, only have to burn the fuel stores and blow up the buildings. We also have to destroy any supplies we can't carry.

Daley: Scorched earth tactics is common but what are your orders?

George: I am taking a division with me to sneak behind enemy lines to disrupt their war effort.

Daley: Ah, good luck. It has been an honor sir.

We salute each other and went our separate ways. I took my division of volunteers and we made our way through the woods to our new camp behind enemy lines. We were half way when we heard an explosion. We turned back to see our base and all the extra stuff we can't carry with us destroyed.

Miho POV

I was shocked when I heard about the tear gas attack, as was the rest of the team excluding the commander and her vice-commander. But what happened next surprised us all. 

*BOOM!*

We all jumped at the explosion then others followed rapidly. We looked back and we saw multiple columns of fire along the Unions lines. They have destroyed their own defenses. This sent chills down our spines as we watched the fires continue to burn. We can't go through until they settle down but we all knew what the message is. This war is not close to being over. Not by a long shot. Then a messenger arrived. 

Messenger: Commander Nishizumi. You have orders to interrogate the newly caught prisoners, you must also bring Yukari and Saori to help you with interrogation.

I nodded and the tree of us walked off to the interrogation chambers.

Kowolski POV

I woke up in an interrogation room and immediately I snap awake I was tied to a chair and in a dark room with a one way window in the wall.

Kowolski: Where am I? What happened? Where are my men?

Then I heard the sound of a door unlocking and in came in three girls. They all wore the uniform of the Federation but I saw they had the badges of Ooarai on the shoulders. Then the one that looks like the one in charge turns to me.

???: Hello there.

Kowolski: (sarcastically) General Kenobi. You are bold.

Miho: I am Miho Nishizumi. The one on my left is Yukari Akiyama.

Yukari: Hi...

Miho: And the one on my right is Saori Takebe.

Saori: Hello...

Miho: What's your name, rank, and school.

Kowolski: My name is Michael Kowolski, I am a captain and I hail from Mississippi All Boys High School.

Miho: Alright now we need you to answer some question. We can do this the hard way or he easy way.

Kowolski: Is that supposed to intimidate me?

Miho: No but you answer to me or to the other girls outside the room.

Kowolski: Yeah...depends on the questions. I don't feel like talking with a bunch of war criminals.

He said the last part with a poisonous tone and a look that made all the girls flinch back.

Miho: We were just following orders, and also you can talk all the smack you want about me or the commanders but leave the girls out of this.

Kowolski: So what, they are free of the carnage they made.

Miho: We weren't there.

Kowolski: And yet you knew about the attack and did nothing to stop it. I am a commander to, I lead my men into battle, lived next to them, befriended them and now your telling me that the only reason your soldiers aren't responsible for their pain is because of their location! My privates can make a better excuse than that AND THEIR LUNGS ARE FULL OF GOD DAMN TEAR GAS! SO PLEASE GIVE ME ONE FUCKING GOOD REASON I SHOULD EVEN CONSIDER OF ACCEPTING YOUR APOLOGIES WHEN YOU GASSED MY MEN INTO UNCONSCIOUSNESS AND SENT THEM TO A HOSPITAL WITH LUNG DAMAGE!

The three girls were quiet and shocked at the damage the gas has caused. They clearly don't like being on the receiving end of Kowolski's rage but he continues on.

Kowolski: ON TOP OF THAT IT WAS YOUR SISTER WHO ORDERED THE ATTACK! I SAW HER WALKING UP TO MY TRENCH IN HER TANK TURNING THE BODIES OF MY COMRADES OVER AND SHOOTING THE ONES STILL CONSCIOUS INCLUDING MYSELF!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TACTIC SHE USED! SHE THREW THE GAS BEHIND US CUTTING OFF OUR RETREAT, THEN SHE PUT GAS INTO THE TRENCHES SO THAT WE ALL CHOKE AND FALL BEFORE HER FORCE CAME UP. YOU DON'T THINK THAT IS ENOUGH THERE IS PLENTY MORE AND I AM NOT HAVING ANYMORE OF THI- *coughs* *cough**cough*

Suddenly he began to cough violently and started to cough out blood. Miho quickly tried to provide first aid but Kowolski shook her off.

Kowolski: GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME YOU SISTER OF THE DEVIL!!

This was a slap to the face to Miho. She couldn't believe what he said. All she could do was stand their in shock. Yukari puts a hand on her shoulder while Saori pulled into a supporting hug. When Kowolski stopped coughing Miho expected him to continue on his rage but the next thing that he said shocked all three of them.

Kowolski: I'm sorry...

The three turned towards him and just stared at him. His mouth had blood streaming down it and his eyes were bloodshot red from the tears of pain. They were all in shock at his condition and his response.

Miho: Beg pardon?

Kowolski: I am sorry, you don't deserve what I said to you.

Yukari: It's ok, we know you been through a lot.

Kowolski: No, there is no excuse. I let my emotions dictate my actions. That is unacceptable in my family's eyes.

Miho: If you want we can leave..

Kowolski: No, you still have those question, and depending on what they are I will answer some of them.

Miho: Ok, and I am truly sorry for what happened to your men.

Kowolski: Thank you, that really means a lot and I can't be more sincere on my apologies.

Saori: It is alright, now lets help you get patched up.

Timeskip brought to you by Saori's angle like healing.

Miho: Thank you for your time, we are now going to hand you over to the prison team. I hope you the best of luck.

Saori: Me and Yukari will start heading back towards the front.

Miho: Ok, I will be their in a short time. Let's go Kowolski.

Kowolski: Thank you Miho, and also I have something for you personally.

Miho: What is it?

Kowolski: Our commander George said that whoever has Miho Nishizumi on their line is to give her a message. I don't know what it says but it passed security. It is in my pack, left poach.

Miho: Ok, thank you very much.

Kowolski: Much ableiged and good bye Mrs. Nishizumi.

Miho: Best of luck captain.

As the two depart ways Miho went into Kowolski's backpacks left poach and saw a letter. It was written by George and said on the front that it should not be opened until the beginning of December comes. She quickly put it in her jacket pocket. She then left to meet up with Saori and Yukari.

Saori: You ready?

Miho: Yes...lets go.

Yukari: Well time to head back towards the fight I guess.

The three drove back to their lines and Miho just kept thinking about the letter George has sent her.

Miho (thought): Hope you are safe George.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.4K 95
With Ōarai triumphant in the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, and their means of triumph dwarfing anyone's expectations. The world of Sensha-dō is...
13.9K 116 24
After the 68th Shensha-do tournament, the Japanese Shensha-do Federation sees a potential rival in the Western Tankery Federation, and thus, issue a...
75K 1.6K 109
This story takes place after the Girls Und Panzer der Film where boys are suddenly allowed to participate in Senshado. It's about a boy that suddenly...
10.3K 283 14
A young man makes a name for himself. He mastered the art of Panzerkampf and was feared by the enemies he was facing in matches. But was it all skill...