House of Children

By Salad_boi

Anti stays in his room cleaning, and when he hears a big crash, walks out of his room, he is overwhelmed wit... More

To Anybody Reading This

"uhhh...Anti?"

7 0 0
By Salad_boi

     Anti was just about to flop on his bed when he heard a loud thump in the living room where Dark, Chase, Marvin, The Jims, Yan, and JJ were. " God-DAMMIT, guys! I thought I told you to- oh shit. " Jack looked at Anti with surprise and confusion. The egos were....kids... Dark ran up to Anti and asked, " Can you turn on the TV please? "  " oh uh sure, Darky. "

~Time skip cuz i think dats enough for that part <> w <> ~

     Anti was trying to get the Jims off of his legs when Mark walked through the door. " DUDES  "   "uhhh...Anti?"

" oh hey Mark, what'cha get? "

" uh some food....why are the Jims kids? " Mark questioned. " oh yeah I don't know " Mark set down the bags of groceries and picked up the Jims. " guys, don't climb on him. " Mark said sternly. *Damn, he's good with kids* Anti thought, watching the Jims run away. " oh no... "

Anti laughed nervously, "uhh yeah...so everybody is a kid...not Jack though " Mark sighed and said, " well, you wanna get Jack and we can go to the- " Mark was cut off from Yan asking, " Can we go to the park?! "  " sure "

~time skip to the park U^U~

Jack and Mark were on a bench watching the kids play while Anti was on the ground drawing a dress. The dress was going to be for his sister, Cherri. (yes, in this au he has a sister shush) The dress was white with short sleeves and a large bow on the back, the skirt went to about shin height, and  he drew a corset on the mannequin he had in his notebook.

{yes i'm sooooooo sorry for ending this right now but, i hope you can give me ideas for next chapter!!! luv ya!  :3  }

                                                                     ~ya fav boi,

                                                                                me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
86.2K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
80.1K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1M 33.6K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...