Barking Mad!

By shaps8

This story is written completely by my niece. She is 8 years old and LOVES animals! Please read, comment and... More

Barking Mad!
Part 2
Part 4

Part 3

120 10 4
By shaps8

Flash screamed. Oscar screamed. They both ran. They ran and ran until they came to a giant creepy forest. Oscar kept on tripping over the thick branches that lay on the floor. Huge, gnarled, bendy trees reached out and tugged Flash's fur. Eerie sounds rung in the Dalmatian's ears and revolting, bad stenches and smells hung in the air. The duo could not take it any longer. Exhausted and exceedingly tuckered-out, the two dogs collapsed on the ground...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.8K 54
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
61.4K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
16.5K 716 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
167K 4.8K 95
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...