It's simply Niyah Sherwood

By Baabiiee_doll

Although Niyah has a fairly unconventional family growing up with two mothers in an interracial relationship... More

Author's Note
1-Leaving the nest
2-Morris University
3-Out On The Track
4-Its a Party
6 - Well... oops ?

5 - Just One Night

237 26 9
By Baabiiee_doll

When I woke back up, it was definitely later in the day. I had to thank God I didn't have practice, I wouldn't want to start slacking off my first weeks on the team.

By the time I had crawled out of bed, everyone was out of my room. I had washed away the night before, brushed the disgusting taste of old alcohol out of my mouth and gotten dressed in some pajamas.

"Last night... last night was amazing !" Kamari exclaimed as I stepped out of the bathroom.

Kamari, Daeshona and Samara were all in the living area with old episodes of the Bad Girls Club playing in the background.

I leaned against the wall listening to the three of them gush about their night. I couldn't help but smile at Kamari, she's been locked away with her father holding the key close to his hip it's nice to see her having fun and living her life for once without fear of upsetting her dad.

The sound of a door beginning to open interrupted the conversation as everyone's face seemed to drop to one of complete dread as we though Trinity was going to enter the room but instead it was Eyana's door.

"I enjoyed myself." An unfamiliar voice spoke from Eyana's room.

"I did too!" As she was speaking, she finally stepped in to view with her guest right behind her.

It was Raelle, the Ghanian girl from the party that had been down Eyana's throat the entire night.

The shirt Raelle had worn was now covering Eyana's body. It was a bit of a tight fit considering the size difference between the two of them but it was a clear indication of their nights activities, at least that's what we could assume.

"Oh!" Raelle stumbles a bit noticing the eight pair of eyes on the two of them. "How are y'all doing ? Good? Good." She gave us an awkward wave before saying goodbye one more time and completely leaving the dorm suite.

"Anyone want something to eat?" Eyana asks, clearly trying to avoid any questions shes about to get. I hadn't known the girls long enough but I knew that wasn't enough to deter them.

"Eyana...." Daeshona stood up with a smirk on her face. "You little white devil ! I didn't know you had it in you!"

Eyana covered her face in embarrassment. "Nothing happened ! I swear, we just hung out all night!"

"Yeah... explains why you're wearing her shirt... I always switch shirts when I'm just talking with a dude." Samara chimed in.

As the five of us began to relentlessly tease Eyana who went from a pale tone to almost looking like the same color as Mr. Krabs.

Our dorm door swung open.

"Hey." Trinity stepped in to the dorm, slowly closing the door behind her.

This was the first time since we've gotten here that her, "hello" didn't have rude undertones.

"Hey!" Eyana spoke back with more enthusiasm than was deserved.

"I'm having a bit of an issue... uh- setting something up in my room, one of you mind helping ?"

"Oh! I can help! My dad always had me help around the house." Eyana offered completely ignoring the looks of, What the hell are you doing? From the rest of us.

Trinity noticed though, you could tell by the sly smile on her lips she did.

She escorted Eyana in to her room and shut the door with a slam.

"Wow.... did you need help cleaning?" Eyanas voice could be heard from the other side of the door. "Looks like you let a wild pig loose in here."

Although I have had minimal communication with Trinity.

Her character isn't hard to read.

She's the TV- show bully, Bully you in front of her friends but play nice when she needs something from you and quickly make the change up after.

"Eyana..." Daeshona shakes her head after turning her attention back to us. "You still helping me with my nails Kamari?"

"I have been dying to pull out my nail tech kit... you want gel or acrylic?"

"You want to head out for a jog?" I asked Samara.

We didn't have practice today and yes, I was still a bit fucked up from the night prior but this was my work ethic.

When i was home for a week in high school for a really bad flu, I still got up every morning around 7am, went for a run and by the end mom was on the porch ready to scold me for not staying in bed and resting.

I don't think the devil himself could stop me.

Samara looked at me with a raised eyebrow but agreed.

The campus was pretty much empty as we walked to the track. A couple of students and teachers here and there but it wasn't as busy as the days before.

It seemed like the entire campus was at the party and probably sleeping off the alcohol.

The track was empty though and that's how I liked it. Nobody in my way while I ran.

"Ah!" Samara gripped my arm tight. "Raphi!"

Her grip tightened. Raphi was on the field with Josiah, Joshua and a few other boys, they were just throwing around the football In a huddled circle until one of them turned their attention to us.

"Samara! Niyah!" Raphi shouted.

"Hi Raphi!" Samara shouted back causing my ears to ring a bit. "Hi!"

"Okay, we get it ... you want to gargle his balls." I spoke, i didn't have to whisper the boys were far enough away that whispering wasn't needed.

"Is that your attitude because you've never gargled balls?" She laughs and throws up the middle finger before jogging off to Raphi and the other boys.

Although I wasn't interested in running after Samara , I still followed.

"What are you ladies doing out here?" Raphi questions as the two of us finally close in on them.

"This one wanted to go for a run... what are you guys doing?"

"We were just about to practice a bit you guys should join us." Raphi fosses the ball to Samara and she slightly fumbles it before steadying her grip on the ball.

Josiah sucked at his teeth obviously opposing the idea.

"Something wrong?" I questioned.

"Yeah.. I didn't come out here for this." He crosses his arms over his chest, slumping in his stance.

"I would just like to add I have no issue with you ladies playing with us." Joshua ran his fingers through his hair.

"Anyone else against it?" Josiah asks.

The other boys nodded 'No' and with that we were split into two teams of 4.

I was surprisingly with Raphi , Joshua and another boy named Olijah.

Samara was with Josiah and two other boys. Ace and Carlos.

The first time , it was obvious the bots were trying their hardest to impress us.

The ball never touched either of our hands until the second time we played.

Samara got the ball and ran but was quickly stopped by Raphi.

I knew she could run faster than that but she was too busy playing the flirting the game.

Finally, the ball was in my arms and the other boys didn't seem to put much effort into stopping me until I heard someone rushing me.

Josiah

He was running at me full force and I quickened my pace putting a bit of distance between us but he was still hot on my heel.

It felt like I could feel his breath on my neck.

He was so close but I was so much closer to making this point.

I know it didn't matter and it didn't count towards anything but it would prove a point.

By the time I had even finished the thought, I had made the point and slowed my pace down to only have Josiah slam in to me.

Instead of crashing to the floor , I was spun around and landed on Josiahs chest.

"You look a little disappointed." I smirked down at Josiah. "You feel that ? That's how it feels to be defeated by a female."

Josiah sucked at his teeth and rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I didn't let you slam into the floor... you're welcome."

"I've taken harder hits." I lied. My ears were ringing , my back felt like someone set it on fire and my legs were burning.

"Get off me." Josiah bucked his chest and I stood up.

"Run it again!" He shouted as he stood up.

"Oh you wanna play with girls again?"

Josiah walked off and shooed me away. We spent about two hours playing with the boys and after an hour and a half we even managed to attract a small crowd of people. Some cheering for the team I was on and others woo'ing for Josiah's team.

I managed to make most of the points and once the boys could see Samara and J were able to handle ourselves , they began to play more seriously.

I'm the end though, our team lost and that's only because it seemed like the boys on Josiahs team were terrified to let him down.

"That was the most fun I've had playing in forever!" Joshua stated excitedly.

"That's because you were looking at ass the entire time." Raphi joked

The few of us talked a bit longer score going our separate ways.

Raphi and Samara dipped off somewhere , leaving me to walk back to the dorms alone.

I was sweaty, covered in dirt and wanted nothing more than to hop in the shower or a nice full tub of ice.

Bzzz....Bzzz...

It was an upcoming FaceTime call from Monique, my mother.

"Hey!" I smiled as I answered and her face came in to view.

"Hey baby! Are you okay? Are you eating ?" Evelyn, my other mom, pushed her face in to view.

"I am doing okay, I am eating and practicing like I should."

"Why do you look so dinged up?" Monique questioned.

"I - uh"

"Please don't tell me you're over there having sex already?!" Evelyn chimed in. "I knew we should of packed her a box of condoms honey."

"Mom! Ew! No! I was just playing football with one of my roommates and a few guys." I shuttered at the thought of unpacking my bags and a box of condoms falling out that my mothers thought was appropriate to send.

"I knew it couldn't be sex... our girl is too pure." Monique teases before changing the subject. "We just wanted to call and check in- we love you!"

"I love you baby!"

The two of them began to wave at the screen frantically and I waved back.

I really missed the two of them, it's only been a few days but I've never been away from them for no longer than a day.

As the call ended and I was getting ready to put my phone in my back pocket. I bumped in to something and was almost knocked on my feet.

"What the fuck man!" I shouted. The contact causing instant pain to my sore body.

"Ahh -" the person that I stumbled in to stumbled back a bit but caught themselves. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's fine..." I shook my head checking the floor to see if anything had fallen from my person.

"You're the drunk girl from last night , aren't you?"

I scanned the large man that stood in front of me and realized he was the boy I walked in on last night. He was even bigger now that he wasn't in a bed,

He stood at least above 6ft and was built like he might of played football. He was a dread head and he wasn't too bad on the eyes.

"Oh!" I clapped my hands together. "Weird running in to you without your girlfriend."

"That wasn't my girlfriend."

"So you were just having sex with a random girl?" I asked.

A bit confused why this conversation was even taking this route or how it got there.

"A one night stand? A fuck buddy ? Just some pussy, it's college .... oh- please don't tell me you started college off with a Boyfriend?" I could see him trying to force himself not to laugh in my face.

"Actually mister nosey , I started my college year off single." I pushed past his shoulder and in return i was scrambled back but he barely moved. "Goodbye."

"It's Koshane but everyone calls me Ko."

"What ?" I turned around quickly to face him only to catch him staring at my ass.

"My name is Koshane and I remember yours Niyah."

Rolling my eyes and shooing him off I turned around to walk away again.

"Wait." His steps closed the space between us and I could feel his presence inches from my back. "Let me give you my number in case you're ever looking for some fun."

We stored at eachother for a moment. Ko was smiling ear to ear and I tried my hardest to not be sucked in by his charming smile.

"Fine."

The time was ticking close to 9pm. I had showered, ate and I ended up giving Ko my number and we've been texting since we parted hours ago.

Daeshona, Eyana, Kamari and Samara decided to go out again. I possibly couldn't or more I wasn't interested in doing so.

Trinity wasn't here either.

I was in my large dorm room alone.

Almost as if on cue my phone rang and the name read, Ko.

"What?"

"Who answers the phone like that?"

"WHAT?" I said again a bit louder.

"You heading to the frat party later?"

"Nope... I'm in my dorm room alone."

"Alone? You added that fact on purpose didn't you ?" I could hear his smile through the phone.

"No..."

"Inviting me over?"

The phone went silent for awhile until he spoke again.

"I'll take that as a no."

He chuckled and after we completely roasted eachother, we hung the phone up.

As I sat there alone, my mind started to wonder.

My mom mentioned that I wasn't the type to have any type of fun.

She wasn't wrong, the thought and Idea of doing something like that had never crossed my mind.

I had my boyfriend and although we did have sex with eachother, it was definitely nothing I would write home about or brag to my friends about. I've experienced an orgasm on my own but never with him.

I sighed for a moment and quickly took my phone out and typed a message.

After I sent the message , It took about 21 minutes for there to be a knock at the door.

"Why is it dark in here?" Ko asked as he stepped in to my dorm. "You trying to set me up"

"What? No shut up." I clicked the door locked behind him and guided him to my room. Closing and locking that as well.

"So this is my room, I cleaned the sheets like not too long ago I-"

Ko took hold of my waist and spun me around quickly.

"Ain't nobody ask all that." He smiles down at me. "Can I kiss you?"

"You really should of asked if you could grab me t-yes , you can kiss me."

He leaned down, considering our height difference and pressed his lips against mine.

I was still for a moment until he worked his tongue into my mouth.

It took me a moment but my eyes slowly closed and my arms wrapped around Ko's shoulders.

He picked me up and scooted the two of us up towards my pillow.

I could feel his bulge pressed against my leg as the kiss intensified.

"Can I take your clothes off?" Ko questioned as he parted our lips

I nodded.

He sat up slightly, sliding off his shirt and sliding down his pants just leaving his boxers on.

After he was undressed, he pulled off my pajama shorts and shirt.

Ko pressed his lips against my neck and moved the kisses down my body.

It caused shivers to travel down my spine, what exactly was he doing ? This is the first time I've never been in a rush to actually get out of this situation.

My ex, it was always something I wanted to just do and get it over with.

It was basically just a chore.

While I was deep in thought, Ko made his way down to my inner thigh and lightly bit at my skin.

He pulled my panties to the side and gave my center a long lick before using his fingers to spread my lips and slither his tongue against my clit.

"A-wow " as I continued to feel his tongue explore my lower half.

The wetter I became and the 'wow's' became moans.

As he continued, i took a handful of his dreads in my hands.

"Aye..." Ko lifted his head. "I know you know better to pull on a black mans dreads."

"I'm sorry..." my tone was low and came out more like a whimper than anything.

He gave me a smirked look.

"I like how that sounds."

I watched as he sucked at his index and pointer finger.

Sliding the two fingers inside me.

"You really seem sexually lost." He teased and smirked.

His fingers didn't go too deep inside of me. It felt like he was beckoning me closer but the sensation quickly changed.

He used his free hand to keep my legs apart because they were threatening to slam shut like a fly trap.

Ko went back to using his tongue against my swollen clit.

The combo of the two actions almost sending me completely over the edge.

Any moment now, I could feel myself climbing towards my climax.

This is exactly how I felt whenever I did it alone.

The room was filled with loud moans, whimpers and the sound of Ko acting as if this was the last meal he'd ever have.

He pulled away and slowly slid his fingers.

I wanted to protest, I wanted him to continue but couldn't get the words out.

The sound of a plastic opening was an indication of him opening a condom.

I sat up and looked down at Ko.

"Where- where do you think that's going?" I asked as I watched him slide the condom on.

He reached down , grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the edge of the bed.

Ko flipped me over onto all fours.

"Arch your back."

I nodded and did as he asked.

"Arch it like that." He pressed my back down and spread my legs a bit further. "There you go."

I could feel the tip of his dick sliding up and down my lips before he slowly slid himself in.

"Shit..."

Ko took hold of my hips and began dipping inside of my core.

I was embarrassed by how much I was moaning, whimpering and sending every curse word I knew out my mouth.

The other night the girls and I were teasing and making fun of Trinity and here I am doing the same.

The strokes went between long , hard, deep and fast. The positions changed a couple of times and to be honest, I was shocked at how long he was able to last but considering he had already teased me towards an orgasm before we had sex. I already came but didn't want him to stop.

It felt too good

If this was going to be a one night stand , I had to make it last.

By the time he finished, i don't know how much time had passed.

All I did know was my body felt like I just ran a race , my legs were shaking and wouldn't stop and all Ko was doing was smiling ear to ear.

He was laid up beside me as I tried to compose myself and he made himself at home as he clicked the tv on turning between channels.

"Hey!" I said between heavy breath. "I don't think one night stands stay over."

"Shhh... shut up." He pressed his finger against my lip before pushing my head away and laughing.

We watched TV for an hour before he decided to slip his clothes back on and head out.

I stood by my room door, dressed and waiting to walk him out.

"Ready ?"

He nodded as he fixed up his shirt.

I opened the door and expecting to find an empty living room area. It wasn't.

"Shit..." I said covering my face , instantly feeling embarrassed.

"Excuse me ladies." Ko stepped from behind me and made his way towards the exit. "I'll text you."

"Get out!" I shouted.

"You weren't saying that before." Samara teased. "What was it Daeshona?"

"Oh! Fuck Ko." Daeshona chimed in.

"My favorite, get in that pussy baby." Kamari chuckled.

"Come on you guys." Eyana cut off the laughter. "Come on.. keep going - fuck."

I pouted, I was expecting at least Eyana to have my back and not join in.

Ko joined in with the laughter before dismissing himself from the dorm room.

"That could of been Trinity." I shouted over the laughter.

"No, I've been here."

I jumped back not noticing that Trinity was sitting at the table eating cereal.

"Wasn't me.. but considering how you sounded , I wish it was."

The girls even laughed at Trinity's comment.

"Fuck all of you!" I could feel my face getting hotter than before as I stepped back in to my room and slammed the door shut.

"Fuck ya'll"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 9.3K 84
Been Holding The #5 spot down In Shooting for Like a Month an A Half ❀️🀣 #2/ shooting / 314 #1/#2 contemporary lit / 1123 β€’ In editing Angel Live...
61 0 53
Avery Eden- a highly restricted high school student, counting down the seconds to her freedom at college. A new state, new city, new school, new her...
W.I.L.D By Jay

General Fiction

109K 6.3K 25
Four girls with distinctly different personalities are in their freshman year of college at Florida A&M university. They experience the highs and lo...
422K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...