Bitter Dream: Myself || Stan...

By crownjae

My fan made album for BLACKPINK... More

Author Note
Bitter Dream: Myself
Intro: Myself
Break Me
Attention (Jennie Solo)
Erasing You
Duality (Rosรฉ Solo)
Confidence (Lisa Solo)
Outro: Bitter Dream

Invisible (Jisoo Solo)

103 7 10
By crownjae

"Being apart of something is magical. But what are you known for? Your looks, your personality, your talents? Are you even seen?"

"Or are you just, invisible?"

JS:
- Since I was girl. I was always told...
-"Your looks get far. Just smile and pose"
-But what about the voice inside? I'm not just a doll, I have a soul you know?
- They said it doesn't matter cause my face is the voice, and my words will make the wrong choice. Just stand and smile, and keep it cute.
- But what about the personality that I hold?

- Am I just to stand and observe from the back?
- When will my time come, why are they holding me back?
- Do they even know that I exist? I feel so angry that I want to quit!

Chorus:
- Cause I'm not invisible! (Invisible)
- I can shine, just give me the chance.
- Cause I'm not invisible! (Invisible)
- Don't tell me that I can't!
- I choose my own damn destiny. You can't take that from me. My face doesn't hold the key. (No)
- Let me speak, and break free, from my invisibility.

- I'm not the girl that I used to be.
- I'm finally speaking out and shining freely.
- I can dance and sing, you can't hold me. I can stand to the front, confidently.
- These people try to hold me back, but I scream no!
- No!
- Nooooooo!

Chorus:
- Cause I'm not invisible. (Invisible)
- I'm finally being seen.
- Cause I'm not invisible. (Invisible)
- It wasn't my face. It's totally me.
- I've made a difference, I don't stand behind anymore.
- I'm still a woman, just one with a voice. And there's more than just looking at me!
- That you can see!
- That's totally me.

- Cause I'm not invisible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
81.3K 6.3K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...