Irresistible [h.s]

By TaylorOlivett

[COMPLETED] *Story contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content* "This just can't happen" I tell him, as I start to w... More

INTRO/WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Important!

Chapter 72

2.2K 46 42
By TaylorOlivett

"Harry that is not a word"

Harry and I decided today we were going to mainly stay in and play some board games. For some reason, he chose Scrabble. Definitely not a game I would pick if I have the choice. We slept in quite late today since we were up all night. So when we woke up, we decided to put on our matching robes and play some Scrabble.

Yes we have matching grey robe. I know, I'm a love sick idiot.

"Yes it is!" he exclaims, chuckling to himself slightly as he grabs his last few letters, putting it on the board.

"Harry 'frick' is not a word" I respond in a nonchalant tone as I lean back in my chair.

"It is! When you're a kid you use that word instead of fuck. It's a thing people say" he tries to defend himself as he looks at me with wide eyes, the hood on his robe starting to fall back slightly.

"Just because people use the word, doesn't mean it's a real word" I laugh as I shake my head side to side at him. "Just use another word that you have over there" I add.

"That's the problem. I don't have another" he sighs.

"And you've checked over all your options?" I ask him as I glance between his eyes and the board. He slowly nods his head as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Well then I guess your fucked because I'm in the lead. Right?" I tug on my bottom lip as I rest my elbows on my knees, leaning over to try and see the piece of paper next to Harry.

He looks over at it, gazing at it for a few minutes before he lets out a long sigh, throwing the pen down on the table. "Yes you are" he mumbles as he looks up at me. "We can play a game of your choice now" he speaks quickly as he starts to wipe off the board.

"You're such a sore loser" I gasp as I lean back in my chair, a smirk now plastered on my face. "We can play twister" I suggest in a enthusiastic tone.

"You can't really play that game with just two people" he drags out as he puts all the things that go with the board game back into the box.

"In the pornos you can" I blurt out, making Harry snap his head up to look at me, his eyes wide and his jaw going slack. "I'm kidding! I actually have no idea if that's been done in porn" I giggle to myself as I get out of my chair.

"Where are you going?" he questions me curiously.

"I'm going to get something. I'll be right back" I answer him softly before I walk away from him. I walk into the bedroom, going straight to the long line of bookshelves on the wall. I run my finger across all of the spines, looking for one book in particular. After a few moments of searching, the 'Pride and Prejudice' title catches my eyes, making me quickly grab it out. I then walk back to Harry, seeing him now sitting on the couch with his phone in his hands.

When he sees me, he puts his phone down beside him, giving me his full attention as I sit down next to him. "You told me a while back that you've never read this book so I thought you could read it to me" I tell him as he takes the book from my hands.

"But you've already read it a hundred times. Aren't you tired of it?" he replies, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"This book I don't think I'd ever get tired of" I admit. "It was just a suggestion. Whether you want to read it or not, that's up to you"

He glances between me and the book before the corners of his lips turn up into a warm smile. "C'mere" he murmurs as he beckons me to scoot close to him. A wide grin instantly creeps onto my face as I shift in my seat, laying on my back as I rest my head in Harry's lap. He chuckles as he looks down at me, before he finally opens up the book, taking a deep breath in. "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" he begins.

-

Harry reads to me, his voice soothing me as he runs his fingers through my hair. It's been a while since I've read this book so hearing it again makes my heart happy. It's always been my favorite ever since I was a kid and I don't think any other book could ever beat it for me. Maybe my sister reading it to me when I was young makes it mean a lot to me but overall, It's an amazing book.

"From the very beginning, from the first moment I may almost say, of my acquaintance with you, your manners impressing me with the fullest belief of your arrogance, your conceit, and your selfish disdain for the feelings of others, were such as to form that ground-work of disapprobation, on which succeeding events have built so immovable a dislike: and I had not known you a month before I felt that you were the last man in the world whom I could be prevailed upon to marry" he reads softly.

I mouth the words as he speaks, remember them due to reading them so many times. I look up, seeing Harry's eyes wide as he gazes at the book. "Wow that was aggressive" he lets out a breathy laugh.

"Was it?" I breathe as I slowly sit up, looking at him from over my shoulder slightly. "Considering what Mr.Wickham said about him?" I question him.

"I don't know. I feel something really sketchy with him and I feel like there's a big possibility he's lying" he mumbles as he pinches his bottom lip between his index finger and thumb. "I mean Mr.Darcy did just announce his love for Elizabeth" he adds slowly.

"That doesn't mean she's needs to run into his arms and ignore all of her problems with him" I bite back. Harry only nods his head in response as he puts the book down beside us. "Here's my opinion on it. I do think Mr.Darcy is really selfish but I also think Elizabeth can be quite stubborn" I chuckle, making Harry do the same. "I guess you'll just have to see who's telling the truth. Mr.Wickham or Mr.Darcy" I shrug my shoulders.

"I guess I will" he mutters as he grabs his phone, looking at the time. "Holy fuck we've been reading for nearly two hours now" he gasps.

"That's because you read so fucking slow" I tease him, a small smirk creeping onto my face. His jaw drops before he leans forward, pushing me back onto the couch as he wraps his arms around my waist. I giggle as I look down at him, brushing the hair away from his face as he looks up at me. "You know, it's so weird how it was quite hot at our apartment- which I think I may need to get checked"

"I love that you call it 'our' apartment" he admits, a warm smile playing on his face.

"What else would I call it?" I question him, my eyebrows furrowing as my head tilts to the side slightly. I watch the corners of his lips curve up into a wider grin, it making my stomach flutter. "Anyways, It's hot there but it's actually a little cold here" I confess.

"I wonder if it's cold outside today" he mumbles as he gets off of me, beginning to walk towards the front door. When he opens the door, he steps out slightly before quickly coming back in. "Yeah. It's really cold out there" he whines as he nearly runs back over to me, basically laying on top of me as he tightly grips onto my body.

"You're such a baby" I murmur as I run my fingers through his curly hair, earning a long satisfied hum from him. "How about we go somewhere to get some hot chocolate? Does that sound good to you" I question him.

He slowly raises his head to meet his eyes with mine. "That actually sounds really good right now" he speaks lowly.

"Well get off of me then so we can put on warmer clothes and go get some" I blurt out, making Harry instantly pout his lips.

"That was mean" he mumbles as he slowly sits up, the same sad expression on his face.

"Don't get me wrong, I love you laying on me and suffocating me because you tend to forget your six foot" I add as I hold my hands out. Harry's face falls as he looks at me with a flat expression before a small smile twitches onto his lips. "I'm kidding. It's actually quite comforting" I add.

"Is it?" he questions me.

"Yeah. It's like a big and nice bear is pulling me into a really tight hug or cuddle. It's one I could stay in forever" I confess as I get up, pulling down my robe that has now ridden up a bit.

"That helped make me feel less insecure" he teases, making me sigh as I smack the side of his arm slightly. He chuckles to himself before he stands up beside me. "Now lets go get that hot chocolate. Shall we?"

-

Harry and I stopped at a little coffee shop, grabbing ourselves a big cup of hot chocolate before we decided to walk around for a bit. It is quite cold outside but the thing that is really killing us is how windy it is. If it wasn't as windy, I don't think it would be near as bad. We went to downtown Portland and we've now come across a lot of Cherry Blossom trees all along this sidewalk. "Wow that's so pretty" I hear Harry breathe beside me as we walk alongside them.

The dark clouds mixed with the golden street lights and the Cherry Blossom trees, makes it all look like a movie. It looks like a piece of artwork. I look around, admiring my surrounds before I let out a small sigh. "I love it here" I whisper.

"As in this part of the city or Oregon in general?" Harry asks softly.

I look over at him, connecting my gaze with his for a moment before he looks down at his feet. "Both. I love this part of the city because I rarely get to come here and when I do, It's always been amazing. I just love Oregon. I love living here, I love being here. It gives me a sense of..." my voice fades out as I try to find the right word.

"Familiarity" Harry blurts out.

"Yeah" I mumble as I hold my gaze with his. "It being familiar brings me a lot of comfort and thinking of moving away from it has always scared me. I mean I've never even been outside of Oregon so that's probably why it scares me so much" I admit.

"Really? Not even to travel?" Harry gasps as he snaps his head to the side to look at me.

"Not even to travel. We never had money to travel as a kid, nor did my parents even care about those things. I really want to travel now that I'm an adult I've just never gotten around to it. I've always wanted to go to completely different places to see how it is there" I inform him.

"Would you ever want to visit England?"

When the words leave his lips, I suck in a sharp breath, kind of scared of the conversation that's going to come up. "I told you I want too. It's just moving there, or anywhere else scares me. Packing up everything and leaving everything I've ever known scares me" I confess.

"You shouldn't let your fear hold you back though. You should let it motivate you" he murmurs as he grips onto our interlocked hands a bit tighter, making me look down at it before I look back up at him.

"I really should" I speak lowly, my voice barley audible. "Harry," I begin, making him look at me, his featured softened. "I know it's killing you that I talk like I'm not going to go-"

"Well it isn't always about me Leah" he interrupts me abruptly.

My eyebrows slowly scrunch together as I tilt my head. "It's just that I've talked about how I feel about the whole situation. You haven't expressed really how that makes you feel. It's almost like you're fine with it" I breathe.

"You think I'm fine with it?" he raises his voice slightly, his lips parted as he looks at me with wide eyes. He lets out a sharp exhale as he begins to shake his head side to side. "The reason I haven't talked about it is because it kills me even thinking about it. And I feel so guilty that I'll have to leave you even though it's beyond just me choosing to leave"

"Of course it is. You feel like you need to go back to your family and I would never pull you away from them. You know that" I respond in a breathy tone. "You shouldn't feel guilty for it Harry" I try to reassure him.

He rolls his lips into his mouth, licking them as he slowly starts to nod his head. "A part of me just wants to run away without saying anything because the thought of having to say goodbye and see that kind of pain on your face kills me" he admits as he breaks his gaze from mine. "Then another part just wants to spend every second with you until I can't anymore" he adds softly.

"Well which one are you going to choose?" I mumble as I look down at the ground for a moment.

"The second option" he speaks, his tone much firmer than before as he looks over at me. "We have time left and I don't plan on wasting a single second"

"Is that why you kept me up all last night?" I smirk as I look up at him, connecting our gazes again.

"No. You kept me up because you couldn't keep your filthy paw off of me" he spits, the corner of his lip twitching up into a small smirk.

"I beg to differ!" I gasp loudly. "You just couldn't get enough" I raise my eyebrows at him.

I hear him chuckle underneath his breath before he slips his hand out of my grip, making me quickly look down at it. He then grabs me by my hips, turning my body to face him completely. "How could I?" he murmurs.

I feel my cheeks start to heat up as a warm smile creeps onto my face. I let out a long sigh before I wrap my arms around his neck, gazing at him intently. I feel everything around us evaporate like it has many times before as I begin to glance between his glimmering eyes and his soft rosy lips. I slide my hand down, letting it rest on his cheek before I lean forward, pressing my lips to his. Harry lets out a low hum in the back of his throat before he pulls my body closer to his, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He then puts his hand on my cheek, caressing my soft skin as our lips move perfectly in sync, in a slow and sweet rhythm. I get consumed in the warmth of his lips on mine, it heating up my entire body on this very cold night. I feel my heart race increase when I feel his tongue swipe along my lower lip. I allow him access before he slips his tongue into my mouth, his tongue dancing elegantly with mine.

After a few moments, we pull away, not bothering opening our eyes until a few seconds later. I let out a slow exhale as I my eyes flutter open, my gaze being met with his. I move both of my hands to the back of his neck, his long hair falling over them, it catching my attention. "Would you ever cut your hair?" I blurt out curiously.

"Do you not like my long hair?" he gasps.

"No, I do!" I exclaim, making Harry let out a small chuckle. "I've just never see you with short hair. I just wonder how it would look is all" I confess as I connect my gaze back with Harry's. "Plus, it gives me something to grab onto" I smirk as I tangle my fingers into his hair, gripping onto it tightly before I yank on it roughly, earning a small hum from him.

I giggle to myself as I begin to skip backwards, adding some distance between Harry and I. I hear a loud sigh leave his lips as I turn back around, leaving Harry behind me as a wide smirk is now plastered on my face. After a few moments, I feel Harry wrap his arm around my waist as he comes up beside me. He then slowly starts to lower his hand, making me quickly grab his wrist. "Sex in public is still very much a crime" I drag out as I remove his hand.

"It may be in public but that doesn't stand for when we get home" he murmurs, his words ending a shiver up my spine, my face falling slightly. "What? Not so smug anymore? Are you scared?" he taunts me.

"Why would I be scared?" I mumble as I look over at him.

"Maybe because you've been worn out. I saw how sore your legs were this morning" he speaks lowly.

I let out a breathy laugh as I shake my head side to side. "Me being worn out? I thought I was the one that couldn't keep my filthy paws off of you" I raise my eyebrows at him, the wide smirk on his face starting to dig at me. "Also, don't give yourself so much credit pretty boy. My legs aren't sore because you did a good job. They're sore because I did such a good job at being on top" I murmur.

Harry's cheeks turn a crimson color as his eyes go wide, his jaw dropping slightly. "Are you going to deny it? Because you definitely didn't think I was doing bad at the time. Unless you forgot and want me to repeat what you said" I shrug my shoulders at him, tilting my head to the side slightly.

Harry collects himself as he tugs on his bottom lip slightly. "Then do it. Repeat what I said" he challenges me.

Usually, I would never do such a thing but today is a completely different story.

Wrong day to challenge me.

"Oh my god you're doing amazing! Fuck Leah you feel so good!" I fake moan loudly, obnoxious belly laughs tearing through my lips afterwards.

Harry's eyes look like they're nearly about to pop out of his head as he frantically looks around before looking back at me. "Leah! Are you insane?" he gasps as he puts his hands on the side of his face. The laughs passing through my lips don't even get me a chance to reply to him. "I love a maniac" he breathes as he shakes his head side to side.

"That's what you get for challenging me" I giggle at the astonished expression on his face. He then begins to walk again, making me walk alongside him. "Was I accurate though?" I ask him.

I see a smile crack onto his lips as a small chuckle leaves his lips. "You were. Now if only you had a British accent it'd be spot on" he tells me.

"Okay!" I exclaim before I clear my throat. "Oh my god-" I begin with a horrible fake British accent but I get interrupted when Harry turns my face towards him, slamming his lips into mine. I feel him smile into my lips as I giggle into the kiss.

He then slowly pulls away, raising his eyebrows at me. "Are you done now?" he questions me, letting out a small breathy laugh.

"I suppose" I drag out as I hold my hands up in defense. Harry rolls his eyes at me before he turns back to face forward. "Now lets get back because I'm freezing my ass off now that I've finished my hot chocolate" I add as I shiver slightly. Harry nods his head at me before he reaches down, interlocking our fingers as we head back.

-

Thankfully when Harry and I got home, he forgot basically saying we were going to have sex when we got back. And surprisingly, he didn't even bother to get me back at all. It's almost like he forgot about the whole situation. I don't know whether to be thankful or suspicious.

Maybe both?

As Harry and I are laying in bed, listening to Stevie Nick's beautiful voice dance through the room, I spot face masks in the corner of the room. I immediately jump up, quickly walking over to them, holding them up. "We can do face masks!" I shout as I turn towards Harry.

He rests his bent elbows behind him, sitting him up a bit. "Is that what you want to do?" he asks me, making quickly nod my head. "Let's go then" he sigh as he slowly gets out of bed.

I squeal to myself as I rush to the bathroom, putting them on the counter as I look over what's in it and what it's supposed to do. "There's actually a lot of different kinds. The charcoal one would probably hurt you, and it kind of hurts me so we can do this pomegranate one" I tell Harry as he walks up next to me.

"Okay. Whatever you want to do" he replies casually, making me look over at him.

I see that he must of brought his glass of wine over, making me let out a small gasp. "I forgot my glass" I yell before I run over to my nightstand, grabbing the glass of red wine off of the table before I walk back into the bathroom. I take a quick sip out of it before I set it down. "I call doing yours!"

He chuckles at me before he pats his hand on the counter. It takes me a minute to understand what he's doing before it finally hits me, making me hoist myself up on the counter, now siting on it with my legs dangling over the edge. Harry comes in between my legs as I open the container, sticking the tiny brush in that it comes with. "Wait I have to put my hair up" Harry informs me as he begins to collect his hair in his hands, quickly throwing it up.

I smile at him, remembering when he barley knew how to do it himself and was nervous about putting it up at all. I grip his chin lightly with my index finger and thumb as I wipe some of the gel onto his face. "That's cold" he whispers, a small smile creeping onto his face.

"What did you think it was going to be? Hot?" I mumble, teasing him.

The smile on his face grows before he pinches my side, making my body jolt to the side slightly, small giggles escaping my lips. I then continue to put the light pink face mask on his face, it taking a few minutes before I'm finally done. "You're all done!" I speak up.

"It's my turn to do yours!" he exclaims, a wide grin on his face. "You might want to put your hair up" he adds softly as he picks up the container with the face mask gel in it. I quickly throw my hair up in a messy ponytail before I nod my head at him.

I notice how he bites on his bottom lip in concatration as he spreads the gel around my face. He takes much longer than I did because he tries his very hardest to spread it around evenly. "Oh no I got a little bit in your hair" he breathes, worry clear in his tone,

"It's okay. I'll wipe it off after you're done" I chuckle.

"I'm done now" he informs me, making me nod my head at him. I lean over, grabbing a hand towel. I run some water on it before I put it on the spot of gel in my hair, wiping the area a few times. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" he mumbles.

I quickly turn towards him, my eyebrows furrowed slightly. "It all out. Don't worry about it" I reassure him, sending him a small smile. "I kind of want to make you prettier while we wait for these to dry" I admit.

"Well what do you want to do?" he reposnds lowly.

I pucker my lips in thought as I look around the room aimlessly, trying to think of something. "I can paint your nails!" I suggest enthusiastically.

He raises his eyebrows as he slowly nods his head. "What color do you want to do?" he asks curiously.

"I mean probably black. Why do you keep asking me what I want to do? It's kind of your nails so if you don't feel comfortable or don't want to do something, I need to know" I mumble as I tilt my head to the side.

"Well I'm giving you full control over my nails right now. Do whatever you want to do" he replies softly as he holds his hands up in the air.

"Are you sure-"

"Yes Leah, I'm sure. My masculinity isn't that fragile" he abruptly interrupts me.

I glance as the ground for a moment, the corners of my lips turning up into a wide smile. "Good" I whisper before I hop down from the counter, reaching into one of the drawers. I find my nail bag, digging through it before I finally find a black nail polish. I grab it and grab my glass of wine before I walk into the bedroom, Harry following right behind me.

When I sit back down on the bed, Harry comes over to the bed with something in his hands. "I thought this would be helpful" he mutters as he puts a bed tray in between us, allowing me to put the nail polish on it.

He lays his hands flat on the tray, a small excited smile on his face that he probably thinks I don't notice. "Are you ready for this life changing moment? You may not ever be able to go back" I drag out, a smirk creeping onto my face.

"I was born ready" he whispers, making me let out a loud laugh as I shake my head side to side.

I then twist off the top, taking off some of the jet black polish before I swipe it on his index finger nail first. I glance up at him every so often as I do all of his nails. He looks at his nails intently and when he thinks I've looked away, he holds his hand out in front of him. It's actually really cute. I don't ever call him out on it because I would never want him to feel embarrassed.

"I'm done now. They're still wet so be careful. Do you like them?" I question him as I close the nail polish, putting it on my bedside table before I take the bed tray off, moving it to the floor.

"I actually quite like them. Is that weird?" he mumbles, looking up at me from underneath his eyelashes.

"No, that's not weird at all. I actually think they look really good. They fit with that whole dark vibe you like to go with" I shrug my shoulders.

"Would you care to elaboratre?" he chuckles as he tugs on his bottom lip.

"It just makes you look more mysterious and honestly much hotter than you already are. Now if girls start flirting with you ten times more, I refuse to be help responsible" I smirk at him.

He nudges my shoulder lightly, a smirk beginning to creep onto his face. "Shush" he drags out quietly. He then reaches his hand up, touching his face mask. "My face mask is dry. Does that mean we can take them off now?"

"Yeah. Come on" I answer quickly before I get up, walking to the bathroom again, Harry following behind me. "They're peel off face masks so you don't even have to wash them off" I inform him as I step in front of the mirror.

"So I can just start peeling it off?" he asks me, making me nod my head at him in response.

I scratch along the edges of the mask, making it quite easily come up. I start to slowly peel mine off, it being extremely satisfying to me. I've always loved peel off face masks way more than the ones you just wash off. Those are just so boring to me. Once I'm done peeling mine off, I throw it away before I look over at Harry, noticing he still has a little bit to go.

Once he's finally done, he lets out a long sigh as he looks at himself in the mirror. "That was so incredibly satisfying. Why have I not done one of those before?" he breathes.

I chuckle at him before I take the peel from his hand, quickly throwing it away before I look back at him. "They are pretty great. Aren't they?" I laugh as I rest my back against the counter. I then gently grab his hands, looking at the black polish on his nails. "They probably aren't dry and you can't go to sleep until they are. So what do you want to do until then?" I question him.

He tugs on his lower lip, the corner of his lip twitching up into a smirk as he comes directly in front of me, putting his hands on the counter beside me. "I want to kiss you" he murmurs as he starts to lean forward.

"That could mess up your nails-"

"Shhh" he shushes me before he gently presses his lips against mine. I freeze for a moment before I feel my body melt into him, being completely consumed by him as I quickly kiss him back.

He's the only one who could ever make me feel this way.

* * * *

       This reminded me of Harry looking
               at his nails so I had to put it-

            Harry and Leah were so pure
                            in this chapter

          I mean except Leah moaning what
        Harry moaned the night before but-

        Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this!

                                     Taylor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 207 17
When Ariel comes to Total Drama, he has no idea what to expect. But he's not in it for the money, he's in it to meet people and make new friends. Che...
312K 12.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
52.4K 1.5K 30
~Book 3 in The Summer Series~ "Hey, Luke. It's Mila." I shifted from foot to foot nervously as I talked to the answering machine. "If...
101K 1.7K 10
This may contain swear words and some graphic reading. You have been warned. Other then that I hope the readers enjoy their time reading this. ^u^ >...