Hera's Idea

By TheAmazingMaddy

Hera decided that she thought the Legacies of Olympus didn't know enough about their parents youth. She enlis... More

Tia Callida Ruins My Life. Yet Again
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Legacy of Olympus Appearances
Aidan Codes His Way Around The Past
I'm the Girl on Fire
Hephaestus Cabin Secrets
Father/Daughter Talks and Campfire Songs
Water and Fire Don't Mix
I Ruin My Own Birthday Surprise. Partly.
Maria Solace-di Angelo Burns the Sun
Dollifies + Birthdays

Legacies of Olympus

3.3K 41 71
By TheAmazingMaddy

Hi! My name's Maddy, and welcome to Hera's Idea.

This is based on my love for Harry Potter Next Gen Time Travel Stories (I have one called Sands of Time featuring Lily Potter, Hugo Granger-Weasley, and the Scamander Twins if you want to check it out).

Bianca, Naomi, and Maria Solace- Di Angelo are in my story Operation Solangelo, so if you don't get how they exist, go check that out.

Ships

Percabeth
Jiper
Frazel
Caleo
Solangelo

Characters

Percy and Annabeth's Children
Luke  - 17
Zoë - 15
Charles (Charlie) - 11
Ethan - 11

Jason and Piper's Children

Tristan - 16
Jayden - 16
Skylar -14

Frank and Hazel's Children

Emily- 13
Sammy - 9

Leo and Calypso's Children

Madalena - 14 (turns 15 during this time travel adventure) *This story is completely in her Point of View*
Aidan - 9
Emilia - 1 (Well, 21 months)

Will and Nico's Children

Bianca - 8
Naomi - 8
Maria - 8

I don't own Percy Jackson. Am I a middle aged man? Nope! I'm just a normal American teen.

Secondly, since Madalena is bilingual, she switches between Spanish and English often. I don't actually speak Spanish fluently, despite the fact I'm half - Latina. My father was learning English, so I never learned Spanish. My translations will probably be from the internet (I usually check about 2 translators before I publish it) but still, if it doesn't make sense, tell me.

The triplets will occassionally speak Italian as well, but since I take Italian in school, I have a better idea what I'm doing with that one.

That's it. Enjoy the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.1K 35
WARNING: badly written but a rewrite is up on my page REDAMANCY | Lorna and her friends are the demigods of the great prophecy. Together, they will s...
28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
337K 8.4K 45
It's been just over a year since the end of the Giant War. Percy and Annabeth have completed high school and are preparing to move to New Rome to con...
54.8K 1.3K 10
Annabeth moves back to her old school. Goode High. The place she was forced away from because her dad got a job in California. The place that she ha...