The Great King -「大王様」

Von seekrett

Oikawa Tooru is the well-known volleyball captain and setter. With his skills, he clearly had nothing else bu... Mehr

Work of Fiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Details for Epilogue

Chapter 20

602 25 4
Von seekrett

女性と一緒に
With The Girls

-x-

I was able to go to school in peace the next day. It was never made public, but the school authorities found out about what happened and suspended her from school. They even made her apologize to me. My mom requested for her to be expelled, but I myself, stopped her. It's hard to let go of a school that took care of you well.

"優しいすぎる(You're too nice)," Yui commented. She passed me my bento then sat down beside me at the side of the gym. We've gotten used to the screeching sound of shoes on the floor and the hard hitting of balls. The third years didn't necessarily need to show up for practice, but Tooru and Iwaizumi insisted anyway.

Yui and I opened our bentos at the same time. She shared that Kunimi made her bento, which I could not imagine. Nevertheless, my bento will forever look better if I made it, and not Tooru. "今二人は何処?(Where are the two now?)" she asked before taking her first bite.

Meanwhile, I already stuffed rice into my mouth I think three times. Placing my chopsticks on my bento, I reached for my phone in my bag. Cold prickly chills made my hair stand when I realized I had 3 missed calls from Shiro. Crap.

I swallowed the rice in my mouth and called Shiro. She answered it on the first ring. "もう時間だぞ!君たちは何処だ?!(It's time already! Where are you guys?!)"

My irises looked to the side even if Shiro couldn't see me. "学校です (School.)"

"早く!(Hurry up!)" she yelled before hanging up the call. Damn. Shiro never got so scary. It must be big news.

I told Yui the situation, and like me, she completely lost track of time. "徹!(Tooru!)" Because of my call, he missed his jump serve and had the ball hit him on his head. I'm sorry. "俺たちはシっちを会えてる!(We're going to meet Shi-cchi!)" He gave me a thumbs up, and Yui and I dashed out of the gym.

There was a planned meeting with Shiro and Suzuki today. I invited Hino too. The other two didn't complain, they actually encouraged me to. Shiro was the one who started this idea. She said that she needed to be away for awhile, but according to my mails with Suzuki, it was actually a different case. Apparently, Kuroo is the reason as to why Shiro's acting this way. She said that he had finally done it.

"日野さん!(Hino-san!)" I hugged her the moment I saw her by the coffee shop. "来たくれて良かった、会いたかった!(I'm glad you came, I missed you!)"

We've been talking more than I did with Shirabu. Mainly because I've been lecturing him into treating Hino better. Reading her mails to me in a happy tone made me happy too. I had to tease Shirabu every time.

Yui asked, "他には?(Where are the others?)" Her head scanned the perimeter, but found no signs of Suzuki nor Shiro.

Seconds later, two shadows approached us from afar. It was them. Which made me conclude. Shiro pranked us into showing up early. This girl.

"やー。。会いたかったぜ (Agh—.. I missed you both.)" Shiro pulled both Yui and I by the neck into a tight uncomfortable embrace. "オース!日野歩美だろ?俺は渡辺白。宜しく!(Yo! You're Hino Ayumi, right? I'm Watanabe Shiro. Nice to meet you!)"

Suzuki bowed and introduced herself too. "私は鈴木蓮です。宜しくお願いします(I'm Suzuki Ren. It's a pleasure to meet you.)"

I could tell by Hino's expression how overwhelmed she was by Suzuki and Shiro. In my opinion, she might get along with Suzuki better since they're similar, but Shiro does have the skill to get along with anyone. Hiro introduced herself with a proper bow. Shiro laughing at her formality didn't help her calm down. Only time will help her adjust to these two.

"行こうか?(Shall we go?)" Shiro straightened up. Her vibe changed a little. Yui instantly asked to where, but the only answer Shiro gave us was a smirk.

--

We ended up in a volleyball court. The place was just right for practice, but, didn't expect to be here.

"やるぞ!(Let's do it!)" Shiro yelled, stripping her black shirt off, exposing just her sports bra.

Oddly enough, without needing any sorting, we all knew that there were already two teams. The Tokyo team, and the Miyagi team.

While I was still frozen from the surprise, Yui stripped as well and took on the challenge. Hino was nervously trying to do the same as well, but stopped unbuttoning her blouse midway because of her shyness. Meanwhile, Suzuki removed her shirt, revealing her black sports top. She tied her hair as she got into position.

Are we serious now?!

No one showed the slightest humor on their face. Crap. We are serious.

I took off my school coat, placing it properly to the side of the gym. I walked back to the court, folding my sleeves up to three-fourths.

Without any more delay, we were all in position, ready to play.

"こい!(Come!)"

--

Damn.

I'm bathing in my own sweat. Volleyball looks easy until you finally play it. We had a score of 18-23 at the moment, in favor of the Tokyo team. We have to get it back somehow. Our pride as students from powerhouse schools can't handle a loss, even if we're not exactly on the team.

Jumping as high as I could, I spiked the ball Hino tossed to me, only to be blocked by Shiro's large hands. Things happen so fast on the court, and yet Yui had the reflexes to save the ball from hitting the ground. Hino took the chance to dump the ball onto the other side of the net.

19-23

There's no point in the game we're playing. Shiro called us out to get her mind off Kuroo, but instead, she dragged us into a game of volleyball. I'm pretty sure she remembers Kuroo from how pissed off her face looked whenever she blocks the ball.

"ワンタッチ!(One touch!)" Hino shouted.

I ran to the back of the court and received the ball, aiming it to Yui's direction. Shiro and Suzuki prepared to block, but failed to do so when Yui did a feint.

20-23

Using my shoulders, I wiped the sweat off the side of my face. Suzuki is a service ace. I could tell with just a few times she served in this game. Yui and I were positioned at the back. When the ball came flying, Yui shouted, "アウット!(Out!)"

21-23

Suzuki didn't look disappointed by her serve. She looked more like she succeeded in letting us catch up to them.

Let me make this clear.

Losing is annoying. But having your opponent go easy on you is infuriating.

It was my turn to serve. I took a deep breath as I recalled Tooru's brief and useless tutorial on jump serves. That idiot. That idiot.. Oh dear Tooru, possess my body, just for this one serve.

Without further ado, I tossed the ball up. Dashing forward and jumping just before my feet touched the line. There. The ball positioned perfectly onto my hand. With all the force stored in my body, I hit the ball across the net. And failed. Instead, I hit the back of Hino's head.

22-24

"御免なさい!(I'm terribly sorry!)" I kept repeating, bowing my head continuously. She looked terribly hurt, yet she toughened up and declared that she could still play. As expected. I almost forgot she goes to Shiratorizawa. From how she played on this game, I could see Shirabu Kenjiro in her. But it's scary when she shows this much determination.

Back to the game, Suzuki tossed the ball for Shiro. Luckily, Hino saved us. Yui spiked the ball across the net and got Shiro to hit the ball out of the court.

23-24

Crap! We actually have a chance to win this!

"絶対に負けたくない!(I absolutely won't lose!)" Shiro yelled as she spiked the ball. Somehow, her tone made it sound like she meant to say that to someone else.

Hino saved the ball with her foot, and Yui and I struggled to get the ball back to the other side of the net.

24-24

It all happened too fast for me to find out how it happened.

Deuce.

I inhaled slowly. This is how Karasuno dragged their game with Aoba Johsai. Their last game showcased how strong they've gotten. It was complete despair for us, but a match is a match.

Our game continued till we reached 26-27, in favor of the Tokyo team. It continued to go smoothly until,

"夕暉!(Sekki!)" The ball hit my head then outside the court.

Fuck—

The gym was silent. No one moved. And Tooru seemed to understand what had just happened.

"徹。。(Tooru..)" I walked up to him. With the fear on his face, I'm gonna guess I looked like a demon with how frustrated I was. "殺すだ!(I'll kill you!)"

A hand held my waist. "まーまー。。落ち着くて夕暉 (My.. My.. Calm down Sekki)," Shirabu said. His hand moved behind me.

Immediately, Tooru slapped his hand away and pulled me into his chest. "俺の恋人を触らないでください (Please don't touch my lover)," Tooru declared.

An electrifying gaze exchanged between the two. But I didn't care. I was concerned for Hino. Her expression showed defeat. That's hurtful. Tsk. I turned my attention to Shirabu, and the pain went away. Somehow, somewhere in his face, made me think that there was no need to worry for Hino.

"歩美さん!(Ayumi-san!)" Shirabu yelled, turning his body to her direction. Her whole body shook from the volume of his voice. Hino shut her eyes, preparjng herself from a lecture. "ご苦労さま。いいな試合だ (Good play. It was a good match.)"

Hino stayed still. Although in my head, her heart already jumped out of her chest from the feels.

Shirabu should stop it with Tooru already. He clearly sees Hino in a better light now. And we definitely act as friends. Is he that childish to continue this war with Tooru over me?

"もう一回!(One more time!)" Shiro yelled after drinking from her water battle.

Oh wait, is that water?

This woman!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

42.6K 1.6K 14
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍." . . . . . . . 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐 𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
93.1K 1K 19
What happens when Annabeth misses her Seaweed Brain so much, she decides to move to New York so she can be closer to him. Read as she surprises him b...
123K 2.9K 20
✰-,✎*ೃ༄ ▎ 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣. Three high school volleyball teams from Japan, their managers, and their coaches are all on a summer camp in one...