Bad Things

By Bloomsbelle

One vacuous night leads to a series of events that would change their lives forever. More

Back
Pre-Warning
1. Unprotected
[!] Camila Goes Solo [!]
2. Shattered Innocence
3. Worlds Collide
4. Repercussions
5. Too Late.
6. Let Me In
7. On the Brink of Insanity
8. Feel
9. Uncertainty
10. You Might Be Worth It
11. Relinquish
12. Let Me
13. My Girl
14. Forsaken
15. Promise
16. Let Me Stay
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
17. Choice
Miss Me?
18. Hold On
19. No Choices
20. Fight For You
21. Everything
You Shall be Missed, Chester.
22. Redemption
23. Reasons
24. Confrontation
25. Safe Sanctuary
Hello, goodbye.
26. Beautiful
27. Devastation
28. Belong
This Is It
Hello ...?
29. Save Me (Part I)
30. Save Me (Part II)
31. Taking Back Destiny
WHAT IN THE WORLD
EXCUSE ME WHAT
32. The Way It Ends
It Really Was All Worth It
33. It Really Was All Worth It
Oh Look, AN UPDATE!

Hello, mortals!

1.8K 86 53
By Bloomsbelle

*sweeps cobwebs.

Oh hello there, lovelies!

Miss me? No? Okay. Anyway, I pray that all of you are safe and sound at home, whilst we're battling this global pandemic. Please please please, take care of yourself.

Don't go out unless it is really necessary.

I know, we are bored like hell being cooped up at home (cause I know I am!) but we're at war with an invincible enemy here. Please be the intelligent mammal that you are born as, and please just bear with it until they've found the cure for us.

Til then, please just stay at home. Maintain social distancing if you're in need to go out, okay?

And just so to clear the air people, I have no relationship whatsoever to shawmilahq. It weirded me out seeing that rumour on the bird app today. Yes  I have that bird app but I am not telling you my handle. Feel free to try and find me, cause you can never. *inserts evil laugh.

That is that, capisce? Moving on.

Last but not least, I might be a teeny bit free to come up with short Shamila (Shawmila still sounds hella weird to me, sorry not sorry) one-shots while we're all in quarantine worldwide.

Soon, maaaybe?

xoxo,
Bloomsbelle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 842 10
Camila had something traumatic happening to her but she won't open up to anyone. She starts therapy and there she meets Shawn, someone that could fin...
17.6K 993 9
Camila is a famous pop star returning to her hometown. Shawn is the love of her life she left behind. They agree that no-strings makes it easier. Aft...
198K 6.1K 33
While coping with loss, Camila Cabello strikes an unlikely friendship with Shawn Mendes that bloomed into a whirlwind of romance that throws Camila i...
49.9K 2.2K 22
Camila never expected to almost drown on her family vacation, nor did she expect to fall for the handsome lifeguard who saved her life. -- [word coun...