ATLA: Book Three: Fire [Makki]

By Mojomac2003

Avatar: the Last Airbender Fanfiction Zuko x OC Makki is the twin sister of Sokka and the older sister of Kat... More

Book Three: 火
Makki in the Fire Nation
Narration
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Thirteen

1.5K 57 5
By Mojomac2003

Chapter Thirteen: The Awful Play

Makki |~|

For the past couple of days, we've all been staying at Zuko's family's beach house. It was nice but it seemed a little... neglected. The whole place was covered in dust, and branches from nearby trees had begun to cover the roof.

It is actually better than camping, though.

Currently, Toph, Katara, and I all sat, watching as Zuko and Aang practiced some fire bending in the courtyard of the house. The two moved in sync as they bended fire from their hands and feet. They soon finished and bowed towards one another.

"Doesn't it seem kind of weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house?" Katara asked.

"I told you, my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy," Zuko explained. "And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us."

"You guys are not gonna believe this!" Sokka exclaimed as he and Suki came running up to us. "There's a play about us."

"We were just in town, and we found this poster," Suki explained.

From behind his back, Sokka pulled out a large poster with a painting of Aang, Sokka, and Katara all standing in front of Zuko's eyes.

"What? How is that possible?" Katara asked.

"Listen to this," Sokka said before reading off of the poster. "'The Boy in the Iceberg' is a new production from acclaimed playwright Pu-On Tim who scoured the globe, gathering information on the Avatar from the icy South Pole to the heart of Ba Sing Se. His sources include singing nomads, pirates, prisoners of war, and a surprisingly knowledgeable merchant of cabbage.'"

'Cabbage merchant'..?

"'Brought to you by the critically acclaimed Ember Island Players'," Suki finished.

"Ugh," Zuko groaned. "My mother used to take us to see them. They butchered Love Amongst the Dragons every year."

"...Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea for us to attend a play about ourselves?" Katara asked.

"Come on. A day at the theater? This is the kind of wacky, time-wasting nonsense I've been missing," Sokka smiled.

[~][~][~]

That night, we all walked into town to their theater to see the play. To not draw attention, we wore our Fire Nation clothing, of course, and sat all the way up in the nosebleeds. We got three rows in the back but only used the front two. In the first row sat Toph, Katara, Aang, Zuko, and me, in that order, and behind us sat Suki and Sokka.

"Why are we sitting in the nosebleed section?" Toph asked. "My feet can't see a thing from up here."

"I don't think there's going to be much to see," I said.

"Don't worry. I'll tell your feet what's happening," said Katara.

The lights dimmed around us and the stage's curtain rose from the ground. On stage was a set of the South Pole with 'Katara' and 'Sokka' sitting in a boat.

'Katara' sighed, "Sokka, my only brother, we constantly roam these icy South Pole seas and yet, never do we find anything fulfilling."

"All I want is a full feeling in my stomach. I'm starving!" 'Sokka' replied, making the audience laugh.

Wow... The Fire Nation has low standards for comedy.

"Is food the only thing on your mind?" 'Katara' whined.

"Well, I'm trying to get it out of my mind and into my mouth. I'm starving!" 'Sokka' repeated making the audience laugh again.

"...This is pathetic," the real Sokka complained. "My jokes are way funnier than this."

"I think he's got you pegged," Toph giggled.

"Every day, the world awaits a beacon to guide us, yet none appears," 'Katara' began. "Still, we cannot give up hope, for hope is all we have. And we must never relinquish it, even... even to our dying breath."

Katara's character began to loudly sob.

"Well, that's just silly," Katara sulked while the rest of us lightly laughed. "I don't sound like that."

"Oh, man, this writer's a genius," Toph smiled.

Suddenly, a large fake iceberg came waddling onto the stage with a boy-puppet at the top of it.

"It appears to be someone frozen in ice, perhaps for a hundred years," 'Katara' stopped sobbing.

"But who? Who is the boy in the iceberg?" 'Sokka' asked.

The two characters climbed onto the iceberg and faced the puppet.

"Water bend! Hi-ya!" 'Katara' split the iceberg in two.

From the iceberg came a small, jovial Avatar.

"Who are you, Frozen Boy?"

"I'm the Avatar, silly, here to spread joy and fun," 'Aang' giggled.

"Wait, is that a woman playing me?" the real Aang asked.

After the feminine 'Aang' sprung from the iceberg, a large Appa puppet followed and danced around.

"An air bender," 'Katara' gasped. "My heart is so full of hope that it's making me tear bend."

Katara's character fell to her knees and cried against 'Aang's' leg.

"My stomach is so empty that it's making me tear bend!" 'Sokka' also fell to his knees and started crying. "I need meat!"

"But wait! Is that a platter of meaty dumplings?" 'Aang' pointed towards the sky.

"Ooh, where? Where?"

'Aang' laughed, "Did I mention that I'm an incurable prankster?"

The audience laughed.

"I don't do that," Aang complained. "That's not what I'm like. And I'm not a woman..!"

Toph laughed, "Oh, they nailed you, Twinkle-toes."

The stage quickly cleared before a Fire Nation ship model was presented. On the ship were the actors playing Iroh and Zuko.

"Prince Zuko, you must try this cake," 'Iroh' smiled.

"I don't have time to stuff my face," 'Zuko' growled.

Oh... how did I not notice before..?

I placed a hand over my mouth.

"I must capture the Avatar to regain my honor."

'Zuko' faced the audience, making it harder for me to keep my laughter in.

"Well, while you do that, maybe I'll capture another slice," 'Iroh' said before wolfing down the cake.

"You sicken me!"

"They make me look totally stiff and humorless," Zuko complained.

"Actually, I think that actor's pretty spot-on," Katara smirked.

"How could you say that?" Zuko asked.

"Let's forget about the Avatar and get massages," 'Iroh' suggested.

"How could you say that?" 'Zuko' asked.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. My shoulders violently shook before I let a few heavy laughs out.

"What're you laughing at?" Zuko asked me.

"They– They put the scar... on the wrong side..!" I said in between laughs.

Zuko took another glance at the stage before shrinking in his seat, making me laugh just a bit harder. The play continued on as accurately as you'd expect, I suppose. 'Zuko' came to our village and kidnapped mine and Aang's characters. My character wasn't too far off from who I actually am, except they made me overly encouraging about everything, to the point where it almost made me sick.

I have no idea where that came from...

And after 'Aang' escaped from 'Zuko's' ship, his and my sibling's characters went to the Southern Air Temple.

"Hey, look," 'Aang' pointed at a whitetail that stuck out of some bushes. "I think I found something."

'Aang' searched through the bushes and emerged with a crude puppet of Momo in place of his arm.

"It's a flying rabbit monkey. I think I'll name him Momo!"

"Hi, everybody. I love you," Aang's character spoke as Momo.

The audience laughed before the stage was cleared. The next scene was at Kyoshi Island where Suki was now being portrayed.

"Does this dress make my butt look fat?" 'Sokka' asked once he was dressed in Kyoshi Warrior clothing.

The audience laughed again and now 'Aang', 'Katara', and 'Sokka' all had to face the King of Omashu, King Bumi, as he put them in a bunch of challenges.

"Riddles and challenges must you face if you are to ever leave this place," 'Bumi' rhymed.

Once the trio was free from King Bumi, they cut to when Katara stole a water bending scroll from a bunch of pirates.

"Why did ya have to steal that water bending scroll?" 'Sokka' asked.

"It just gave me so much hope," 'Katara' sobbed.

Once that scene was done, we now watched as 'Zuko' captured 'Aang' and tied him to a platform.

"This never happened," I whispered.

"No. Zhao was actually the one to capture him," Zuko explained to me.

"Then why–"

"The Avatar is mine!" 'Zuko' exclaimed. "Wait, who's coming?"

From off stage, a giant Blue Spirit mask hopped out holding two giant dual swords.

Oh...

"I am the Blue Spirit, the scourge of the Fire Nation," said the 'Blue Spirit'. "Here to save the Avatar."

The 'Blue Spirit' easily fought off the Fire Nation soldiers and 'Zuko' before freeing 'Aang'.

"My hero," 'Aang' smiled before hopping on the 'Blue Spirit', and the two walked off stage.

"...That's hilarious," I stifled my laughs as Zuko and Aang shared an exasperated look.

The next scene was now set in a forest of cherry blossom trees where 'Katara' and 'Jet' swung down on a platform.

"Wait, so you guys do know Jet?" I leaned forward to ask Katara and Aang.

"You know Jet?" Katara asked back.

In confusion, we both shrugged before turning back to the play, where 'Katara' was loudly sobbing next to 'Jet'.

"Don't cry, baby. Jet will wipe out that nasty town for you," 'Jet' smirked before fake water covered the town on stage.

"Oh, Jet, you're so bad," 'Katara' cooed.

"Katara, I thought you had higher standards," I teased.

Toph giggled while Katara hid her face in embarrassment. The scene slowly changed to the next, and now the trio was flying in the air on Appa.

"Look, it's the Great Divide, the biggest canyon in the Earth Kingdom," 'Aang' pointed.

"...Eh, let's keep flying," said 'Sokka.'

After that strange moment, the scene cut to Zhao's invasion of the Northern Water Tribe, where the white-haired girl became the Moon Spirit; I learned her name was Princess Yue.

"Don't go, Yue. You're the only woman who's ever taken my mind off of food," 'Sokka' pleaded.

The two actors shared a small kiss, and 'Sokka' pulled away to lightly gag.

"Wait, did you have pickled fish for dinner?"

"Goodbye, Sokka. I have important moon duties to take care of," 'Yue' said as she rose into the sky. "And yes, I did have pickled fish."

I crossed my arms, "Wow. Way to ruin a beautiful moment, playwright."

The scene continued, and now 'Aang' was destroying the Fire Nation army with the help of the Ocean Spirit.

"The Avatar is back to save the day! Yay!"

The curtain closed and now it was time for an intermission. The seven of us exited the rows that we were in and took a seat on a nearby staircase.

"So far, this intermission is the best part of the play," Zuko complained.

"Apparently, the playwright thinks I'm an idiot who tells bad jokes about meat all the time," Sokka sulked before biting into some jerky.

"Yeah, you tell bad jokes about plenty of other topics," Suki teased.

"I know!"

"At least the Sokka actor kind of looks like you," said Aang. "That woman playing the Avatar doesn't resemble me at all..!"

"I don't know," said Toph. "You are more in touch with your feminine side than most guys."

Aang growled at the blind earth bender.

"Relax, Aang. They're not accurate portrayals," Katara smiled. "It's not like I'm a preachy crybaby who can't resist giving overemotional speeches about hope all the time."

We all looked at Katara.

Um... about that...

"What?"

"Yeah, that's not you at all," Aang frowned.

"I think you guys are forgetting that this play was written by someone of the Fire Nation, and is being produced as a Fire Nation play," I said. "These people aren't exactly fans of ours, so I think it's meant to be a satire. You know, something that's not supposed to be taken seriously..."

"Listen, friends," Toph began. "It's obvious that the playwright did his research. I know it must hurt, but what you're seeing up there on that stage is the truth."

Everyone grumbled in disagreement before walking back into the theater to watch the rest of the play. Now, the trio was standing in the middle of a bunch of Earth Kingdom buildings.

"Well, here we are in the Earth Kingdom," said 'Katara'.

"I'd better have a look around to see if I can find an earth bending teacher," 'Aang' said before flying over the audience.

"This is it! This must be where I come in," Toph jumped in her seat.

"I flew all over town, but I couldn't find a single earth bending master," 'Aang' explained.

"Here it comes," said Toph.

"You can't find an earth bending master in the sky," a large man dressed as Toph said as he emerged from under the stage. "You have to look underground."

All of us erupted in laughter at Toph's portrayal.

"Who are you?" 'Aang' asked.

"My name's Toph, because it sounds like tough, and that's just what I am," 'Toph' introduced after spitting.

"Wait a minute," said Toph. "I sound like a guy. A really buff guy..."

"Well, Toph, what you hear up there is the truth," Katara mocked. "It hurts, doesn't it."

"Are you kidding me?" Toph smiled. "I wouldn't have cast it any other way. At least it's not a flying bald lady."

Aang simply pouts in his seat.

"So, you're blind?" 'Aang' asked on stage as he waved a hand in 'Toph's' face.

"I can see you doing that," 'Toph' laughed. "I can see everything that you see, except I don't see like you do. I release a sonic wave from my mouth."

Toph's character turned to the trio and screamed.

"There. I got a pretty good look at you."

The scene ended with 'Toph' joining 'Aang's' group and then cut to a scene of 'me', 'Iroh', and 'Zuko'.

"Zuko, it's time we had a talk... about your hair," 'Iroh' said, referring to the actor's long wig. "It's gone too far."

"I think it looks really nice!" my character smiled brightly.

Ugh... I hate this...

"Maybe it's best if we... split up," 'Zuko' flipped his hair. "Come, Makki, travel with me instead of him..!"

"Only if we can become friends!" my character exclaimed before following 'Zuko' off stage.

"This is so embarrassing," I sighed as I placed a hand over my eyes.

"You're telling me," Zuko groaned.

The scene cut to when all of us surrounded Azula at that abandoned town.

"Azula, my sister, what are you doing here?" 'Zuko' asked.

"You caught me... wait, what's that? I think it's your honor!" 'Azula' pointed towards the sky.

"Where?"

All of the actors turned around as 'Azula' walked through a door on set to leave the stage.

"She escaped, but how?" 'Katara' asked.

The play continued on as 'Aang's' group made it to Ba Sing Se, but 'Azula' was also there, trying to drill through the wall.

"If she continues drilling, this wall will come down for sure," 'Aang' explained before throwing a fake rock at 'Azula'.

'Azula' knocked the rock away, "Yes. Continue drilling! The city of Ba Sing Se can hide no longer!"

The scene went by really slowly, but 'Aang' eventually stopped the drill and chased away 'Azula'. Then, the scene changed to the underground building where Zuko found Appa, but now, 'Aang', 'Katara', 'Sokka', 'Toph', and 'Jet' were all there.

"No, Jet, what did they do to you?" 'Aang' asked as 'Jet' swung around wildly.

"Must... serve... Earth King... must destroy!" 'Jet' exclaimed before a fake rock slowly fell down onto him.

Wait... did–

"Whoa..." I exhaled.

"Did Jet just... die?" Zuko asked.

"You know, it was really unclear," said Sokka.

Now, we were watching a scene of when Katara and Zuko were stuck in the crystal catacombs together.

"Tell me, Prince Zuko, what do you think of my sister?" 'Katara' asked 'Zuko'.

That came out of nowhere.

"What does that matter?" 'Zuko' exclaimed.

"Because, I have to admit, Prince Zuko, I really find you attractive," 'Katara' began, very flirtily.

"You don't have to make fun of me!" 'Zuko' shot.

"But I mean it," 'Katara' took a seat next to 'Zuko'. "I've had eyes for you since the day you first captured me."

"Wait, I thought you were the Avatar's girl," 'Zuko' stood up.

"The Avatar?" 'Katara' laughed. "Why, he's like a little brother to me. I certainly don't think of him in a romantic way. Besides, how could he ever find out about this?"

The actors had come together and held hands as they embraced. Suddenly, Aang stood up from his seat and began to walk out.

Why... Why am I feeling jealous again..? I know it's just a play but...

"That never happened," Zuko quickly whispered in my ear, actually making me feel a bit better.

"I... It doesn't matter if it did or it didn't," I lied. "Who cares?"

"...I do, because it didn't," Zuko repeated.

I looked up at him, and through the dim light, I could see that he was being serious.

"...I believe you," I said before turning my attention back to the play.

Now, we made it to the part where Zuko was torn between siding with Azula or siding with Iroh.

"Well, my brother, what's it going to be?" 'Azula' asked. "Your nation, or a life of treachery?"

"...Choose treachery. It's more fun," 'Iroh' winked after taking a sip of tea.

'Zuko' walked over to 'Iroh'.

"No way!"

'Zuko' then pushed 'Iroh' to the ground before walking up to 'Azula'.

"I hate you, Uncle. You smell, and I hate you for all time!" 'Zuko' exclaimed before walking off stage with 'Azula'.

"You didn't really say that, did you?" Katara asked Zuko.

"I might as well have," Zuko frowned.

"No kidding," I softly scoffed.

The scene was now placed inside of the Earth Kingdom palace where the Earth King stood behind two Fire Nation girls as they took down the Earth King's guards.

"Avatar state, yip yip!" 'Aang' exclaimed as the actor flipped onto the stage.

Certain parts of the stage began to glow as 'Aang' flew into the air.

"Not if my lightning can help it," 'Azula' flew up and shot a blue ribbon at 'Aang'.

Aang's actor acted as if they were being electrocuted before slowly falling onto the stage. 'Azula' and the other two girls stood in front of the actor.

"The Avatar is no more!" 'Azula' announced and the audience cheered.

Wow... this play is really bitter.

After that upsetting scene, it was time for another intermission and now we were all, except for Katara and Aang, sitting outside of the entrance to the rows that we were sitting in.

"It seems like every time there's a big battle, you guys barely make it out alive," said Suki. "I mean, you guys lose a lot."

"You're one to talk, Suki," Sokka folded his arms. "Didn't Azula take you captive? That's right, she did."

Suki frowned, "Are you trying to get on my bad side?"

"I'm just saying."

"Does anyone know where Aang is?" Katara walked up to us.

"He left to get me fire gummies, like, ten minutes ago, and I'm still waiting," Sokka complained.

"...I'm gonna check outside," Katara said before walking away.

"All right," I said as I stood up. "I'm going to head to the washrooms. Be back in a sec."

I walked down the hall and took a right. I spotted the sign for the bathrooms and walked into the ladies' room. Once I was finished with my business in there, I began to make my way back to the group when I started to overhear Zuko and Toph talking.

"But for me, it takes all the mistakes I've made in my life and shoves them back in my face," Zuko described. "My uncle, he's always been on my side, even when things were bad. He was there for me. And even when we were apart he made sure that Makki would be there in his place, to make sure that I had someone. They both taught me so much, and how do I repay them? With a pair of knives in their backs. It's my greatest regret, and I may never get to redeem myself."

...um–

"You have redeemed yourself. Well, to your uncle at least," said Toph. "You don't realize it, but you already have."

"How do you know?" Zuko asked.

"Because I once had a long conversation with the guy and all he would talk about was you," Toph explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and it was kind of annoying."

"Oh, sorry."

"But it was also very sweet," said Toph. "All your uncle wanted was for you to find your own path and see the light. Now you're here with us. He'd be proud. And I haven't know Makki for all that long, but I've noticed how you've tried to make things up to her. She'll come around."

...Now why am I feeling guilty?

"Ow! What was that for?" Zuko asked.

"That's how I show affection."

Realizing that the conversation was over, I turned the corner of the hallway and started to make my way back to the two just as a little kid, dressed as Aang, ran towards them. He suddenly stopped.

"Your Zuko costume's pretty good, but your scar's on the wrong side," the kid said to Zuko before running off.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"The scar's not on the wrong side!"

Zuko yells before flipping his hood back up. When I stopped laughing, I slowly took a seat next to Zuko and I could feel him slightly shift.

"I think I might be ready," I said to him quietly. "I think I might be able to talk."

"Really..?" Zuko asked eagerly.

I simply nodded my head as a response. In a flash, Zuko lightly wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm so happy that–"

"Hey, I said that we would talk," I interrupted him while pushing his arms off. "That doesn't mean you can do... that."

"R-Right, sorry," Zuko said as he retracted his arms.

The lights in the theater began to flicker just as Sokka, Suki, and Katara joined the group. Together, we entered back into our rows and waited for the play to continue. But since Aang didn't return to us, the new seating arrangments were now just Toph, Katara, Zuko, and me in the first row, and Sokka and Suki in the second.

A few minutes passed before the curtain rose again and the play continued. We watched as the actors portrayed the moments of Aang healing, me rejoining the group, Katara being the Painted Lady, Sokka getting his sword, and even Combustion Man was there and died as vaguely as Jet did. But now we've made it to the invasion scene, where 'Katara' and 'Aang' were standing on top of one of the submarines.

"I just want to let you know, Aang, that I'll always love you," 'Katara' smiled. "Like a brother."

"I wouldn't want it any other way," 'Aang' smiled before the two shook hands and Aang flew off.

'Sokka', 'Toph', and 'I' all joined 'Katara' at the top of the sub to look for 'Aang' for a moment.

"Hey, Toph," 'Sokka' began. "Would you say you and Aang have a rocky relationship?"

The audience erupted in laughter and I could slightly hear Sokka freaking out behind me.

What's up with him right now?

"I hope everyone's ready for the invasion," 'Sokka' said. "Slop-a-Pow!"

The audience laughed again before the scene changed to the inside of the Fire Lord's palace, where everyone ran to the center of the stage.

"We finally made it to the royal palace, but no one's home," 'Aang' explained.

"Actually, I'm home. And I want to join you," 'Zuko' walked onto the stage.

"I guess we have no choice," 'Sokka' shrugged. "Come on."

All of the characters ran off stage and the curtain dropped.

"I guess that's it," said Sokka. "The play's caught up to the present now."

"Wait, the play's not over," Suki told him.

"But it is over, unless... this is the future..?" Sokka questioned.

The curtain rose to show a scene with the Fire Lord on top of his throne.

"With the energy harnessed from that comet, no one will be able to stop the Fire Nation!" 'Ozai' exclaimed.

"Father," 'Azula' ran onto stage. "Zuko and the Avatar are at the palace. They are trying to stop you."

"You take care of Zuko," said 'Ozai'. "I shall face the Avatar myself."

'Fire Lord Ozai' disappeared from the stage as 'Zuko' and 'Aang' ran to 'Azula'.

"Aang, you find the Fire Lord. I'll hold her off," 'Zuko' said and 'Aang' flew off stage.

"You are no longer my brother. You are an enemy!" 'Azula' exclaimed.

"No, I am the rightful heir to the throne," 'Zuko' pointed.

"We'll see."

The two actors began to fight with blue and red ribbons, to simulate fire. They fought for a few short seconds until large fire props came up from the bottom of the stage and blocked 'Zuko'.

"Honor!" 'Zuko' cried as his silhouette was consumed by fire.

'Azula' turned to the audience and bowed; they cheered at her victory.

Did they just... predict Zuko's... death?

We all turned to the real Zuko to see him staring at the stage, stunned by the performance. When I noticed everyone turn their attention back to the stage, I couldn't help by slowly place my hand on top of Zuko's, to try and reassure him about the situation that was presented to him. I felt him slightly flinch from my touch before slowly interlocking our fingers together.

...I guess I really do still care for him.

Ignoring the heat that was rising to my face, I watched as 'Aang' walked onto the stage and stood in front of the 'Fire Lord'.

"So, you have mastered all four elements?" 'Ozai' asked.

"Yeah, and now, you're going down!" 'Aang' smiled.

"No, it is you who are going down," 'Ozai' smirked. "You see, you are too late. The comet is already here, and I'm unstoppable!"

Both actors brought out their own ribbons to simulate the elements to fight each other. The entire time, 'Ozai' was on the offensive while 'Aang' simply swung his glider around. When 'Aang' went to fly away, 'Ozai' shot a large fake blast of fire at 'Aang', which swirled around him and brought him to the ground.

"Nooo..!"

This is really... depressing...

"It is over, Father. We've done it," 'Azula' walked onto stage.

"Yes, we have done it!" 'Ozai' smiled as the stage was being covered in fake fire. "The dreams of my father and my father's father have now been realized. The world is mine!"

The audience stood up and cheered as the 'Fire Lord' stood on a pedestal of victory; while the rest of us stared in shock. We left the theater before everyone else and began to walk back to the beach house.

"That... wasn't a good play," Zuko frowned as he led the group.

"I'll say," Aang agreed.

"Really awful," I added.

"No kidding," said Katara.

"Horrible," Suki frowned.

"You said it," said Toph.

"But the effects were decent," Sokka shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 13K 25
Sam has been thrown into the world of the Avatar. After being tossed back and forth between the Gaang and her kinda-ish boyfriend, Zuko, she's now ba...
72.5K 2K 20
AN AVATAR : THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFICTION BOOK I : WATER "You-You're alive?" ~~~~ "Expecting someone else?" ~~~~ "Wait don't go!" ~~~~ "We were ne...
256K 7.2K 40
𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐜𝐞 | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ғɪʀᴇ ❝ I'm not that stupid girl you led on before. ❞ ✎ 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞...
1M 30.9K 50
(Y/n) has had a hard life. Her mother was killed, father went to war, and had to protect her twin brother and little sister Sokka and Katara for as l...