Saving Lilith

By NewKhaleesi

Being a hybrid is hard enough with the mere mention of the name causes fear and hate. Imagine being a hybrid... More

Prologue
Everything Has Changed
The Flow of Things
Strangely Familar
Wolfie
Cracked Pendant
Hell Fire
Bad to Worse

Signed Up For

23 3 0
By NewKhaleesi

Lilith

"I think we are a bit lost," Storm laughed and I sighed in frustration." I can't believe every turn I make I end up at this clearing."

I glared angrily at the space before me. "There was a house here."

Staring at the clearing before me something seemed strangely familiar about it. I watched as the trees swayed a bit from the wind. The trees made a semi circle around the clearing leaving the front exposed.

Who would build a house so far out the town I wondered. There wasn't anything here for a few miles.

"Huh? How do you know that?" He inquired pulling me out of thought.

"I don't know." I frowned.

"Well I just get the stupid map app to work," I glanced over at him watching his confused face as he looked at the map on his phone.

I did a double take at the sight before me."Why do you have a phone Storm?!"

"Are you just noticing the phone I got two days ago?" He snorted and it took everything in me not to smack him. "I got you one too, when we stopped at the mall. I know what you are going to say but I am tired of living like that Lilith."

Me too.

"Whatever." I didn't press the matter because I felt guilty I had him living like this. If I could just take care of these people for good, we could live in peace for once .

I turned around glancing back at the clearing one more time before following Storm's directions. Something seemed off about that place and I didn't want to find out.

"Victory!" I smiled as we finally made to the school after my many failed attempts .

"Why is everything in this town so big ?" I knotted my eyebrows as I looked at the school in front of me.

"Silva High," I read on the building as I hopped out the car.

" Do you think they spelt silver wrong and was too lazy to change it ?" I rolled my eyes at my brother's foolish question. "Because if so, same." He laughed making me roll my eyes once again.

"It's latin for forest," I stated as I locked the car door and walked towards the school with Storm by my side.

"Mine makes more sense. Anyway, here is your phone, I got in black like your soul," he joked earning another glare from me.

"No thanks, keep yours I'll keep using my burner phone. Unlike you I don't need fancy things."

"That is exactly why you need fancy things Lily pad," he stood in front of me now blocking my path.

" Don't you dare give me the puppy eyes."

Yep. There it is, his puppy eyes, they win me over every time.

I grabbed the phone from in his hand and stuck it in my pocket. "I'm not gonna use it though."

I took this time to look around at the swam people around us. They were all staring as and talking amongst themselves.

"Hey Storm!" A voice shouted from behind us making us both turn around to see Winter walking up us.

"Let me walk you to the office," he smiled and I glared at him.

"No thanks," I grabbed my brother's hand and walked away from the annoyance behind us.

"That guy is weird, I can still feel like he is watching me." Storm said as we walked through the front doors ignoring the stares and chatter which increased because of that Winter person.

As we entered the office we were greeted by Cole who was talking quietly with a man in a suit. " Hello Lilith and Storm."

He didn't even look to know who entered but he already knew it was us. "This is your principal Mr. Seth Quinn," the principal took this time to smile and waved at us.

"Hello there, it's nice to see faces at the school. I hope you enjoy your brief time spent at the school."

Well great Cole told our business no doubt to the principal. "Mhmm." I responded blankly.

"I'll hand you over to Mrs.Elaine Quinn, and she will set you up,"  a lady with long brown hair came out of a room  with smiling politely at us.

I nodded and followed her to her office and Storm right behind and the two quietly returned to their conversation.

"I'll just take your documents and set you up. Please while you wait take a seat." She ushered us to the chairs in front of her desk.

"Storm needs to be in my classes," I stated as we took a seat on the extremely comfortable chairs.I looked around the spacious office and notice she had two pictures of her and her husband and two children I assumed were hers.

"But isn't he in a lower- "

"Bright as a bulb he is, he is smarter than me even," I interrupted and smiled at my brother giving him a knowing look.

"Yes, she is as dumb as they come," he smiled sweetly at me.

A cracking sound came first then Storm fell to floor and looked down at him in fake shock at the sight before me.

"Oh no! I am so sorry! I don't know how that happened!" Mrs.Quinn shouted as she helped me brother up as he glared at me. I retained a laugh as she looked at the broken chair clearly confused.

"Oh my baby brother, excuse him , very smart but a total klutz," I stood up and took my brother into my arms and rubbed his back .

"Well you see-"

" I couldn't bare the idea of more things like this happening to him."I frowned a bit while looking at the broken chair.

"Yes yes of course ! I am a clumsy myself I will have arranged for you both," she beamed and went back to sorting out the paper work.

Storm jabbed his elbow in my side to escape my hold on him and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"There you go kids, you just don't have last period together though," she frowned a bit looking at my displeased face.

"Got it." I took the our things and looked at the schedule. " We'll be heading to Math now."

"But he's mine," a voice hissed as we open the door. Cole and the principal were giving an angry Winter concerned looks.

They all looked at us then the two back at Winter  who was now smiling again, at my baby brother.

Minding my own business I bypassed him with Storm behind me.

You have an office yet all your conversations are in the waiting area.

I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Let me take you to Math," Winter smiled walking up to us. I glared at him finally taking in his features. He towered over Storm and I, standing tall with broad shoulders,sandy blonde hair , dimples cheeks and light blue eyes.

"It's fine we-"

"Great let's go," he ignored my statement and walked pass us leading the way to Math class.

We followed behind in in the crowded halls, faces just looking at us . I hated all the attention we were getting . I felt like an alien on display.

"Persistent, ain't he,". Storm whispered  now walking to the side of me. I glanced at him and saw a small smile on his lips.

"Bad Storm." I said sternly, " No friends, we aren't staying, we don't need hard goodbyes."

"I know." He sighed and held my hand. "All I need is you anyway."I smiled at him and squeezed his hand a bit.

I low growled snapped my attention back to a dark eyed Winter standing in front of a door in the hall way.

"You okay there buddy?" Storm asked.

"I'm not your buddy," he snapped at Storm making my boil.

"I'd like to see you talk to him like that without a tongue." I hissed feeling my anger rising by the second.

He looked shock at my words but it quickly changed to a more anger filled face.

"Listen here- "

"Well! What a nice walk," Storm cut him off with an awkward laugh. "Let's go to class then Lily pad." He smiled grabbing a hold of my hand pulling me into the semi-filled classroom.

I willingly followed but still turned around and gave Winter another glare at his still angry face.

I wish you would b*tch.

"Two seats to back, let's sit together," he pointed out still pulling me behind him to the seats.

I sat down and looked as the class started to fill up. They all looked at us at one point or another . I noticed everyone was extremely tall for some reason as well as  built.

"How does this feel shorty?" Storm snickered next to me like he read my thoughts. I raised my eye brow and him, "Hey ! I am still taller than you!"

I let out a loud laugh and he pouted at me, clearly not happy that I laughed him.

Feeling eyes on me I turned my attention back to the class to see everyone looking at us ,including the rude *ss Winter.

The school bell rang and everyone got to their seats.

I watched as Winter stalked towards us.

There isn't any free seat buddy.

"Move!" He ordered giving the boy a quick look why looking at my baby brother.

"Y-Yes beta," he mumbled and quickly moved to another seat.

Winter stood just staring at my brother with dark eyes. I mean dark eyes, almost a dark blue, then they suddenly flashed a bright blue and he smiled at Storm.

I watched as Storm gave him a quick look then looked back at his desk.

"Stop staring you-"

" Settle down class," A middle aged lady ordered as she walked into the class room.

Finally.

Winter broke out of stare fest and sat down in front Storm with a wide smile on his face.

"It's not often we get new people in this town, please introduce yourself," she smiled looking at us.

Great now all eyes were on us again.

"I'm Lilith," I stood up and then looked over to my brother who looked a bit nervous as he stood up.

"This is my brother Storm, nice town you have here, but we won't be here long," I said blankly and sat back down.

Now that they know we won't be here long, they won't try to be friends with us,I hope.

"That's a shame, well call me Mrs. Oak. I hope you enjoy your time here." She smiled and I nodded.

The day flew by really fast. We had lunch in my car to avoid too much people in the cafeteria and we didn't get to sit next to each other in all classes. Thankfully we only had one other class with Winter and he pulled the same stunt as he did in Math, this time though I wasn't close to Storm to tell him off.

"I have free period and you have biology, " Storm smiled and headed to class.

The bell rang signaling the start of class but I couldn't seem to find it. I heard noises from a door ahead and I quickly pushed it open.

I stood in shook as a guy and girl were on a table of a empty class with tongues down each other's throats.

I mentally gagged at the sight. Hormonal teens will be hormonal as they say.

They both jumped apart and the boy locked eyes with mine. His eyes turned a bright crimson as he pushed the girl off him and walked towards me .

I must be seeing things, don't have crimson eyes.

I felt frozen in the spot as he walked closer, the sound of his heavy footsteps and deep growl made me shake.

His voice seemed to knock me out of my trance. "Mate." He growled even louder.

This was way more than I signed up for.

::::::::

Hello my favorite people!

Tell me what you think ! Don't forget to vote if you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.5K 27
Not everything is as it seems. Meet Sam. He's your average, everyday jock. He likes to make crude jokes and be disruptive and loud. He's also a werew...
2.8K 53 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...
41 0 6
- a breed you've only heard stories about, the one who's suppose to be extinct. What will happen when she risk her life to go to school, trying to bl...
1.9K 143 47
Oscar Wilson's life was just falling into place. He had a new life and was putting his past behind him. His art was taking off and he was helping so...