YOUR GRACE || PIRATES OF THE...

By emilyneverdies

Princess Delphine Ainsley was never in line for the throne, hence being shipped to Port Royal when things in... More

ZERO
- ACT ONE -
I. BEARING BAD NEWS
II. FOR A WALK
III. CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW
IV. COME TO KIDNAP US
V. FOLLOW ME EVENTUALLY
VI. THE ANNOYING DRESS
VII. JOURNEY TO TORTUGA
VIII. PLACE LIKE THIS
IX. WEREN'T TELLING ANYONE
X. IT WAS HER
XI. THERE IS A STORY
XII. JUST RESCUED HER
XIV. I DON'T DRINK
XV. A WARM FEELING
XVI. WHAT ABOUT JACK
XVII. SEE YOU SOON
- ACT TWO -
XVIII. CORONATION DAY
XIX. BONE TO PICK
XX. THE BLACK PEARL
XXI. HEADING TO LAND
XXII. GALAVANTING WITH PIRATES

XIII. NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT

2.5K 77 5
By emilyneverdies

YOUR GRACE - JACK SPARROW
[13] || Never even heard of it

"If any of you so much as thinks the word parley, Ill have your guts for garters!" One of the cursed crew yelled at the captured crew, pointing his gun at them one by one as they were tied to a pole.

Delphine felt numb as she watched the Interceptor blow up and sink even more than it already was. She only stared as Elizabeth ran forward and began yelling at Barbossa and she remained silent as he began yelling back at her. She could only think about Will, and how unlikely it would've been he had survived the ruin of the Interceptor. Delphine was pulled out of her trance like state when she heard a familiar voice.

"Barbossa!" Will said, stepping on to the side of the Black Pearl. Delphine gasped in relief, that the boy she thought of as a brother was still alive. "She goes free!"

"What's in your head boy?" Barbossa asked, walking up to Will who held at gun at him. After Will repeated himself, Barbossa began to talk once more, "You've only got one shot, and we can't die,"

"Don't do anything stupid," Delphine heard Jack whisper from the side, she hadn't realised he was still there but was glad when she heard his voice.

"You can't," Will said, running back to the edge of the boat and putting the gun to jaw instead, "I can,"

"Will!" Delphine yelled, pulling the ropes over her head like Elizabeth did and trying to run forward, only to be held back by Gibbs.

"Who are you?" Barbossa asked, he didn't think this boys life was of any importance. "And who are you?" He asked, Delphine not noticing her until she yelled out for Will.

"No one, he's no one," Jack said, walking to in front of Barbossa. "A distant cousin of my aunts nephew, twice removed, and that's just his sister," He added pointing to Will and Delphine. Oh so now we're hiding my identity, Delphine thought. "He's got a lovely singing voice, though eunuch. She's," He paused not knowing what to say about Delphine, "just his sister,"

"My name is Will Turner," Will explained, ignoring what Jack was saying to Barbossa about his identity. "My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner. His blood runs in my veins," After Will said this, Jack walked off from in front of Barbossa in embarrassment and stood next to Delphine.

"That went well," Delphine whispered to Jack, who scoffed in return giving her a playful glare, she hadn't seen in a while.

"On my word, do as I say, or I'll pull this trigger and be lost to Davy Jones's locker," Will said, the gun still pointed at his jaw.

"Name your terms. Mr Turner," Barbossa said,

"Elizabeth and Delphine go free,"

"We know about Elizabeth, and that depends if this Delphine is actually your sister or not,"

"She's not," Will said

"Alright then, anything else," Barbossa asked, looking to Will.

"The crew. They are not to be harmed," Will added, causing Barbossa to nod and say he agreed.

***

The Black Pearl continued to sail in order to fulfil Wills demand of letting Elizabeth and Delphine free.

"Who are you, Miss Delphine?" Barbossa asked, he had yet to find out her identity was very curious as to why she was one of Will's terms.

"She's a nobody, we picked her up in Tortuga just like the rest of em," Jack said, once again trying to hide Delphine's identity, he knew that it shouldn't get into the wrong hands — Barbossa's hands.

"Shut up, Sparrow," Captain Barbossa said, "Let the lady speak,"

"I'm Delphine," She said, but when Barbossa gave her a look saying to elaborate she said, "Delphine Ainsley," She didn't think her surname was rare, in fact she thought Ainsley was a popular surname so there would be no need to change it. It didn't seem like Barbossa knew much about Royals anyway. However, she heard Jack let out a sigh and that worried her slightly.

"Ainsley?" Barbossa repeated, "Did you know the Royal family of the Northern Isles were Ainsleys,"

"I don't think I did," Delphine said, "Never even heard of it actually,"

"Weird," Barbossa said, "I heard that the King was recently assassinated and the Princess was to become Queen." He paused, trying to see a change of emotion in Delphine's face but there wasn't any, "It's unfortunate I can't remember her name, but I'm sure it's beautiful — just like yours,"

As Barbossa walked off, Delphine let out the breath she was holding, there was no way Barbossa didn't know that she was the princess, he wouldn't have said that otherwise, she thought.

Delphine turned to look at Jack after Barbossa had walked off, Jack looked at her in disbelief, he knew she had just given away her identity and to a pirate who could definitely not be trusted. Delphine only smiled widely, despite Barbossa knowing who she was, everyone she cared about around her was safe for the time being.

***

Delphine watched as Elizabeth was being forced to jump of the plank, they were by an Island, the one that Jack was probably once stranded on also. Delphine knew it was most likely her fate as well since she was part of the terms.

"Barbossa, you lying bastard," Will said trying to rush towards him, "You swore she'd go free,"

"Don't dare impugn me honour, boy!" Barbossa yelled in return, "I agreed that she and Miss Delphine would go free but it was you who failed to specify when or where," He and his crew laughed.

"Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine," Barbossa said, "So I'll be having that dress back before you go,"

"Goes with your black heart," Elizabeth said, shoving the dress into Captain Barbossa's hands.

Elizabeth walked onto the plank looking back at Will as she did, however their sentimental glance was cut short when one of the crew members slammed his foot down on the plank and caused Elizabeth to fall into the water.

Delphine was quickly pushed onto the wooden plank, the sword gifted to her from Agnes was taken away, and pointed at her to get her to jump.

"Can we take her clothes too?" One of the crew members spoke, sending a chorus of laugher though out the deck.

"Don't be ridiculous, she's too prestigious for that," Barbossa said, looking at her with a smirk, "Off you go, your grace," He said, the way he addresses sending uncomfortable shivers down her spine, it wasn't nice like how Jack said it and it really unnerved her.

Not wanting to be pushed in, she quickly turned around and jumped into the sea below her, swimming her way to the Island by following Elizabeth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 211 17
Nicolette has escaped the noose and escaped the curse but now finds herself in Tortuga, mortal and alone and wanted. What happens when a familiarly w...
119K 4.6K 27
It turns out the pirates life was different than Will had imagined it. Especially when Elisabeth Swann gets taken and he joins Captain Jack Sparrow a...
235K 6.1K 42
THIRD BOOK IN YOUNG LOVE SERIES After sailing the ocean to save the Governor's daughter and racing to find the dead man's chest, Evelyn Adams teams u...
21.7K 638 12
Annette, Jack, Elizabeth, and Will team together to save Jack from his doomed fate to serve on the Flying Dutchman under Davy Jones. Based on Dead M...