Homemade Families

By heroesloverofbooks

When three of Aizawa's top students turn up at his door on a friday night, he never expected to end the night... More

Introduction/Disclaimer
What Family Does.

Three Strays

18 0 0
By heroesloverofbooks

To be completely honest, Katsuki had thought the evening had been going fairly well, considering both his and his mother's infamous tempers. Obviously, he had spoken too soon.

"You fucking brat! Look what you've done!" 

Katsuki winced at the harsh words, preparing himself for the yelling match and beating that was sure to follow. He knew that if he kept his mouth shut, he would probably save himself a few good bruises, but his words were the only thing he had against his mother, he couldn't hit her back, so he used extensive vocabulary of curse words and insults to fight. He's not even sure if the pain is worth it, but what else could he do? 

Katsuki hadn't meant to drop the plate, it was an accident. One minute he was in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes from dinner that night, and the next thing he knew, the plate was on the ground- in pieces. 

"Oh shut up Old Hag! It's not my fault the fucking plate was slippery!" He yelled back, 'For fucks sake Katsuki,' he scolded himself internally, 'are you trying to make things worse for yourself?' 

"You stupid Brat! Don't talk to your fucking mother like that!" Mitsuki looked enraged, far too upset over a stupid fucking plate in his opinion. He hadn't realized he had said as much until it was too late. Honestly, Katsuki expected the slap that followed. What he hadn't expected was the shove that sent him backwards, head first into the dining room table. 

"You fucking piece of shit! That plate was mine, and you fucking broke it! That's the problem here! You break my shit!" Standing over him, she looked far more intimidating than Katsuki cared to admit, blonde hair a mess, eyes flaming with a dangerous glint, "That plate was mine, this house is mine, you are fucking mine! You hear me brat? Stop being so god damn selfish and get to your fucking room before i beat your sorry ass!" 

He hadn't really made out most of what she was saying, his head swarming slightly from where he had hit it on the table, but he made out the important parts and quickly made his escape. Only, he hadn't realised what he was doing until he was running out the door, Katsuki wasn't fucking stupid- he knew he was weak, he knew that for fucks sake, but like hell was he going to sit around and take another second of his mother punishments- he didn't care how weak that made him, he just wanted out.

Thanking whatever lucky stars he had for the fact his phone was still in the pocket of his fucking jacket, he pulled it out and read through his messages. Most of them were from the 1-A group chat, something about stupid fucking Deku and his stupid fucking bones, but there were some from Kirishima as well, asking about his weekend. 

Ha, yeah, some fucking weekend alright. 

Barefoot and cold, he made his way down the street. It was getting late out, so there weren't many people around, and Katsuki knew that he needed to find somewhere to go- it wasn't safe out on the streets, especially since his quirk doesn't work well if he's not sweating. 

'Fuck,' he thought, 'good going Katsuki, real fucking nice. What are you going to do now?' Then he saw it, in his contacts was his teacher's phone number and address.

'Just in case of an emergency,' he had said, while handing them out a few weeks ago. He wasn't sure if this counted as an emergency, but what other choice did he have? Looking at his phone, he realized he only had 15% and quickly made his choice.

After a few rings, his teacher answered the phone. 

"Sensei? Look, I need help ok? Can you come get me or fucking something?" 

******************************

It took Aizawa a total of 12 minutes to get to the location Bakugou had told him on the phone, and he wasn't afraid to admit he was panicking. Bakugou Katsuki, the boy who never asked for help in the fear of being weak, had called him of his own free will and asked for help

Shouta felt his panic was justified. 

When he found Bakugou and saw the injuries on his face and the blood on the back of his head, he asked no questions, just ushered his student into the car and started to drive off towards his place, based on his current state, Shouta felt that Bakugou would not want to be driven to his parents house.

So when they arrived, he took Bakugou inside and sat him on the couch while he went to get the first aid kit. 

"Hey there little listener, what happened here?" Katsuki turned around to face his english teacher, 'Ha,' he thought, 'i guess the rumours are true.' 

"Nothing fucking important." He grumbled, turning to stare at the ground. Hizashi looked as if he was going to insist, but before he could, the doorbell rang. 

Shouta and Hizashi shared a glance before the former handed his husband the first aid kit and went to answer the door. On the other side stood none other than Shoto Todoroki, looking exhausted and littered with bruises and burns. He quickly stepped aside and let the teenager in, checking to make sure the door was locked behind them. 

"Bakugou?" Questioned Shoto, confused as to what his explosive classmate was doing in their teachers house, and why Present Mic was tending to his head with a first aid kit. 

"What the fuck are you doing here Half'n Half?" 

"I could ask the same of you." He shot back, earning a sneer out of the blonde.

"Alright, enough, both of you." Interrupts Aizawa, making his way over to the boys, "Hizashi is going to continue to fix up Bakugou, and I'm going to help you with those burns Todoroki, then you're both going to explain what's going on, ok?" 

There were some nods of agrement, however, before anyone could continue what they were about to do, there was a urgent knock at the front door.

Bakugou heard the teacher mutter something about strays underneath his breath before going to open the front door. He could make out the figure of a boy from the couch but couldn't see who it was until he stepped inside. 

"Mind fucker?!" He exclaimed, "What the fuck is going on?"

Hitoshi was shocked at first to see two of his classmates on the couch of their teachers, but recovered quickly, opting to sit on the armchair to the right. 

"That's exactly what i want to know," said Aizawa, sitting next to Todoroki on the couch, "You're all going to explain exactly what's going on."

There was a period of silence, in which the three teenagers seemed to have some sort of silent conversation before Shinsou volunteered, "I was kicked out of my foster family's house, they got sick of me."

Shouta didn't quite know what to say to that, fortunately, he didn't have to say anything as Bakugou decided that now it was his turn to talk.

"My fucking Mum beats me sometimes, i broke a plate so she slapped me and shoved me into a fucking table, t'was my own fault for aggravating her though, for being fucking weak." Shouta wasn't quite sure he had ever seen his stupid seem as small as he does in this situation. He was fuming with rage at this point, rage for Shinsou's foster parents, for Bakugou's Mother, and god already knows what a dick Endeavor is. Before he could console his student that no, he isnt weak for being abused and no it wasn't his fault- that it's never the child's fault- Todoroki beat him to it.

"It's not your fault Bakugou, you're not weak, in fact, i think you're probably the strongest one in our class." He rests a hand on his classmate's shoulder, "Your mother is terrible for doing those things, my father beats me- says its for training- but even i know that it's not my fault. You should know that too." 

Shouta is equally proud and angry at Todoroki's words. He's proud of his student for helping his classmate, proud that he understands the situation so well, but by god he's fucking angry too. Angry that Endeavor could do that to his child. Angry at himself for not noticing sooner. 

He sighed, and ran his hands through his head, "Alright, here's what's going to happen. We have a spare room down the hall with a double bed, Todoroki and Bakugou will share that and Shinsou can take the air matress on the ground since he's the tallest."

The boys nodded, seemingly too tired and emotionally drained to care at the moment. He couldn't blame them really. 

Once all boys had been given a spare change of clothes (excluding Shinsou, as he had his clothes since he was kicked out), they quickly feel asleep once in bed, leaving Shouta and Hizashi to discuss the three strays that were in their guest bedroom. 

"I can't believe it," whispered Hizashi, as to not wake the boys down the hall, "what kind of animals treat kids like that?" He was pissed, those adults were meant to care for the teenagers, not fucking abuse them.

"I want to start an investigation on them." said Shouta coldly, "I want those bastards to pay for how they've treated them, and i don't want those kids anywhere near them again."

Hizashi looked at his husband, he saw the pain and guilt and protectiveness that was currently residing inside of him, it was the exact same thing he felt. "Ok."

"Ok?"

"Yeah, and you know what else?" Hizashi asked, "Let's adopt them."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ok! Chapter 1 complete! This was just the origin story, from now on it'll be in the future- the boys second year, and maybe some stuff from their first year- just lots of short stories of their lives as a family.  Comment anything you'd like to see in the future chapters! I'll do fluff, angst, and everything in between! Have a good day! And stay safe! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...