terrible things

pandas_ruth द्वारा

When Lilly and Derek fall in love without even knowing it just one look and they fell in love but life does t... अधिक

Walking with him
The call
Starbucks♡
The party
he asked me ♡

love is a strong feeling

28 0 0
pandas_ruth द्वारा

Derek's pov:

There's Nothing much to do on Saturdays so I went to the park. When I got to the park I sat on a bench then I noticed a beautiful girl reading in front of me I couldn't stop looking at her. Her beautiful brown eyes, black hair, her smile she was perfect. I guess she cough me staring at her because she looked from her book and smiled.

Lilly's pov:

I was sitting on a park bench reading then a boy came and sat in the bench in front of me. I noticed at the corner of my eyes that he was staring at me. But I have to say I cough myself staring to he was handsome I had to admire his smile and his blue eye's, and pale skin. I looked up from my book and smiled at him.

“Hi I couldn't help to notice you were staring at me” I told him.

“I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare at you I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable i really am” he answered

“ It's all right I kind of cough myself staring at you to”

“ Well my name is Derek nice to meet you” he said

In my mind I couldn't help but scream in joy that he talked to me.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

750K 19.7K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
10.7M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
660K 50.3K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...