From the Ash II: Broken

By Truevendetta

Phoenix's journey home comes to a sudden and terrifying halt as she falls prey to a nightmarish predicament... More

Blurb & Author Note: From the Ash II
Prologue: The Birth Of A Madman
Chapter I: Jittery Information
Chapter II: Alone I Break
Chapter III: Dinner With Friends
Chapter IV: Checkmate
Chapter V: It's Just A Flesh Wound
Chapter VI: Collateral Damage
Interlude I: Smoke Signals

End Sample

20 1 2
By Truevendetta

If you are reading this right now, thank you for showing interest in Phoenix's journey. If you've made it this far, I assume that you have been with her from the start, and if not, why haven't you read book 1!? Lol. I truly appreciate each and every one of you who have given this story a chance. To find the rest of this story, you can click the link below. Again, thank you all!

Dave

https://www.amazon.com/Ash-II-Broken-Phoenix/dp/B089773KKK/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 220 11
↳ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ *ೃ:.✧✲゚*q⋆ γ€Œπ₯𝐞𝐯𝐒 𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」 γ€Œπ’‚π’‘π’π’„π’‚π’π’šπ’‘π’”π’† 𝑨𝑼」 β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ...
377K 18.7K 42
Rose Amberlight was happy before her parents decided to marry her to some rich man. They didn't care if she wanted this or not. On her wedding day, j...
4.6K 130 14
After the freshly caught blood-bag got a haircut and tattoes etched into his back he was sent off to his personal little cage. Soon joined by a feral...
47.7K 1.4K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...