Monster Academy

_shorthairline द्वारा

"I always thought our world is composed of us humans, but it all changed when I met the five individuals who... अधिक

(I) This isn't a prank
(II) The Hidden Academy
(III) Headmistress's office
(IV) All was true
(V) Who I Really Am
(VII) One Day Relationship
(VIII) Ghost Witch
(IX) Lilith's Blood
(X) Azhu's Grey Past
(XI) Spring Ball

(VI) The Downtown Area

111 58 67
_shorthairline द्वारा

M O N S T E R
A C A D E M Y

C H A P T E R  VI

Wednesday morning a day after the revelation about me, who I really was. Everything registered to me and I'm doing my best to accept it.

Apparently I got fever from all the shock that I've been through, I didn't know that was a thing or maybe it's the things I couldn't explain like their world, soon to be my world.

Shira was keeping me company while I'm sick and do her witch thing, our room was like a science lab with all the apparatus she's using just to make me a medicine.

'I will make you a non chemical medicine that would heal you in no time' the exact words she says when I woke up because of extreme headache.

She was still mixing and measuring ingredients, she started it hours ago. It's not that I don't believe in her, I'm one hundred percent a believer of her doing but I was just worried on the possible side effect that could affect me. I didn't even know that it would took this long, I must have increased my expectations to high.

I shut my eyes for a while, taking a nap and waiting for the Finish result of Shira's creation.

————

I wanted to meet my mother so badly, or the mother who's not Lilith. I wanted to ask her if the reason why she changed and treat me not more than a dog, was because I'm not her real daughter or there was something else.

The nap that I planned was turned into deep sleep, thankfully Shira woke me up by tapping my shoulder while calling my name. I groan as I open my eyes I saw Shira all smiling with a beaker in her right hand.

She did it, She's done with the medicine. I helped my self out to sit up just so I can drink what Shira made for me.

The color was not that pleasant to see, it's somewhat a muddy color, I want to back out on drinking the medicine but I don't want to waste what Shira made for me it will hurt her feelings.

I took the medicine from her and the smell hit my nostril so bad, it smells horrible. For a second I almost back out from taking this medicine but when I looked at Shira she was still looking at me waiting for me to take the medicine.

I don't have any choice then.

I take a quick and big gulp of the medicine, oh boy that taste much horrible than it smelled. It instantly get my feet up and surprisingly I was energised and all the  headaches and body paint all went away.

"Did it work?" She asked. Standing and catching me up because I was walking like I'm  an uneasy human who has lot of problem but in energetic way.

I nodded hysterically and say "yup, absolutely I think my fever is gone. I'm healthy again!" that sentence all went out in a high pitch version of my voice.

This might be the side effects, I'll get all hype up and thats not a bad thing right? For me it is a good thing. Especially for that taste, this isn't bad.

The door of our room swung open, both Shira and I diverted our gaze onto the person who entered the room. We saw Leo with bags of snacks and food.

It excite me which I never did before. I don't get excited to food, for me it's just normal unlike any other girls who scream two octaves high than their normal voice when they see food. Which I'm doing this moment

"ihh!" Shrieking my lungs out.

They both are in shocked, I was too. I grabbed the food and put it on the desk behind me. I scan all the food and pick the things I like.

"Don't you know how to knock Leo?" Shira asked sarcastically. Her hands were on her waist while asking, she didn't like people who doesn't knock. I just learned that today.

I ate the foods from what Leo brought mostly all that contain sugar treats. Chocolates, candies, gummies and cola.

"I'm sorry, I was knocking and nobody noticed it. You're doing something I guess?" Leo stated the obvious it made Shira rolls her eyes and drop the subject off.

"I was making Emma a medicine and this happens." She informed Leo for him not be left out of the situation. "Whats the medicine for?" He asked still staring at me confused and swift his gaze to Shira with his one brow raised.

"She has fever and I tried making a medicine, non-chemical " she stated which she say with glee on the last two words she spoke. 

"I just got by to check Emma if she's okay." He says, Shira raised her brow getting suspicious with Leo's statement.

"Are you worried of her?" Shira asked waiting for Leo's response. It didn't took much time for Leo to answer "Azhu wanted to check Emma, he ask me a favour."

"Then why Azhu's not here?" She asked again not satisfied with Leo's answer. I was not in the right mind to think on what was going on all I care at the moment was my snacks.

It all went good, Leo explains that Azhu couldn't go because he needed to do something important thats why he visited me instead for Azhu's sake.

We went to class we still have time to dress up and get ready, however I'm still energetic and not myself so I was not really sure if I should go to class but Shira insisted that I should.

She doesn't want to miss my second day of school because she already missed the first one. Upon arriving in our class gazes from my classmate is vividly seen, they are not happy gazes they were angry, disgusted and annoyed gazes.

Because I was not in my usual state I smiled at them and waving happily not knowing the situation, as if I don't know how to read faces.

The day was not that long, the only new was my classmate's gazes and me being loud and energetic other than that, everything was normal.
Drago, Leo and I didn't talk with each other the only person that I talk to was Avaross, Azhu and Shira.

The following days were just the same except the medicine was worn off. By the time I already felt awkward by the stares and gazes of my classmate. I still remember what happened I acted energetic and hyper made me embarrassed of myself.

I tried separating myself from Drago's group, as per agreement with Drago, however Shira didn't let that happen and still insist that I'll hang out with them Azhu back up Shira in this matter.

Drago couldn't do anything but to let us be. I know how much he hated me and the feeling is mutual.

Saturday came, Azhu invited us to go to downtown and show me around the academy. When I thought that the academy was big, I thought to little.

They have their own downtown area where they shop and buy things. How cool is that? Anyways, Shira gave me some information about the school. The school's name is Monster Academy and the students their are all hidden from human, she didn't tell me why but she says that they needed to be separated for a reason.

The Academy was built a hundred years ago and was still standing till now. Apparently Drago, Leo, Avaross and Azhu were the strongest monster in the academy and Drago being the top of the list. There were ten strongest monster in the academy with being said Drago as the standing first, Leo was second third was Azhu, standing on fourth was Avaross and the fifth most powerful monster in the academy is my friend witch Shira.

Shira didn't mention the other five because she didn't know them and she's hardly in class or the academy.

"You ready?" She asked, all dressed up to go to downtown, Shira's fashion was not simple she has pinch of gothic in her style mainly with color pink, black and silver. She use chains as an accessories and some hair clips to make her hair much more attractive.

"Yeah" I answered, I borrowed some clothes from Shira, I didn't bring anything since I got here so Shira made me her barbie doll to play dress up with.

She lend me her black t-shirt with a white Star Wars print and a leather black pencil underneath was a fishnet stockings with a pair of black boots. She did accessorise me a little bit, with a simple silver necklace laying on my neck.

When we all set up, we make our way going to her broomstick and swoop our asses to downtown.

There were a lot of witch with their broomstick flying in the air I assume they all heading to downtown as well. They all dress up according to their personalities and liking.

It was not short nor long drive from our place to downtown, however it didn't made me bored during the travel. I was having sight seeing session while I was in the ride, when we were up in the air I could see the whole academy in birds eye view.

It was huge! It is a small city but entitled as academy not only that, I could perfectly see a lake near the forest where I got lost. It was beautiful, the colour of the sun was reflecting the waters of the lake making it more gorgeous as if the water has it own colour, it reflected golden and it sparkles brightly.

We arrived at the meeting place all of the guys were there already wearing casually. Azhu wore a very cute and simple look, white T-shirt and dark ripped jeans.

Beside him was Avaross who is busy tapping his phone, He looks fantastic with his casual yet formal attire for this trip, He wore a white jeans pair with lighter nude brown colour shirt and layering it with blue blazer on top, he does his hair messy too. There will be a lot of girls swooning to Avaross in this trip.

The next one in line is Leo, with his attire you could really tell that Leo is not the guy who cared about apparels he wore clothes thats too simple but suited his figure. Wearing an almost fitting grey shirt and a denim shorts.

Not but not least, Drago though he is not the first attractive guy in his group. He surely is first in dressing up to impress, with his hair all waxed up and a printed flowy shirt unbuttoned till the third button tucked in with a black ripped jeans.

We all got to in to the diner and order the things that we want, Thankfully all the food in the academy is the same with the human food, well cooked and nothing weird.

We all talk led each other's interest except Leo and Drago were quite and the three of us didn't talk much,however Drago kept giving me annoying glances everytime our eyes met. Leo was still quite as usual, he doesn't talk much he just talk when it's necessary.

"So, What are you guys?" I carefully asked out of curiosity and at the same time not offending them by my question. Azhu is the first one to respond. "I'm a Gorgon, half snake half human." He stated gleefully, he then continue with the explanation on what Gorgon is, the closest resemblance of a Gorgon is Medusa.

Azhu says that there were others term for Gorgon they would be called Naga it was originated in Hinduism belief though some stories were not true but the thing that they got right was that they are indeed half human and half snake.

"Not all myths are made up" He says.

"Yeah, I saw your tail it was amazing Azhu!" I complimented him and squeezed his hand. He gave me a sweet smile then gave his self a bite of banana split that he ordered.

"It was so amazing that it get you all running around until you got lost in the forest." Drago interrupted, clearly he said that out of sarcasm and to make me mad, which he is almost succeeded but I need to keep my cool I don't want to ruin this day because of Drago pissing me off, so I let it slide. It made and awkward silence around the table.

"I'm a mermaid" Avaross shared to crack the awkward air that surrounds us.

****

We finished the food that we ordered and decided to go shopping, The boys didn't like the idea but they still tag along. It was amazing to witnessed the downtown so lively, there were street vendors selling balloons, street foods and random things. There were no huge mall in the downtown but the stores were all lined up.

We found a store that sells woman apparel so Shira and I hopped inside. I was surprised that the things that they sell here were not outdated, they were in trend.

I got to pick a couple of clothes for sleeping, casual and formal. I owe this to Shira, she's the one who pay for all of this. I didn't actually know where she get all the money and I didn't intend to ask, its her money and privacy I should respect that.

We got out the store with our hands full, Shira bought to many clothes just for her but she didn't care less she just move along and enjoy her day.

We also stoped in a shoe shop and bought a few pair of shoes then after that we visited the plaza just in the corner of downtown where a beautiful scenery is present. The forest , the lake and the sun setting is complimenting each other as if they understand one another, it was an unforgettable view the most beautiful I've seen.

This day was fantastic, even though I didn't talked to two guys this day the rest were great! Avaross, Azhu, Shira and I had fun with our talks and jokes, we laughed mostly at Avaross. I didn't know that Avaross was quite a joker and funny.

I never expected any of this would happened to me, all I needed to do is go with it I might get surprised on what this world would offer, my life is getting more interesting than I ever thought.

Hi guys! Let's have a break from the tiring introduction hehe :) there's a lot happened from the first five chapters Emma needed some rest hahaha

Btw thank you you guys! I've reached 200 read and a 100 votes I love you much and thank you ❣️
**300 read
You guys are amazing!!

Hi guys! I mentioned a religion in this chapter My intention is pure, and all things in this chapter or this story is fictional so I hope no one is offended by it :) and if it does I would like to apologise, I didn't intend for it to harm any culture and religion.
Thank you 😊

All right reserved by @_shorthairline
Plagiarism is Crime that is punishable by law.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1K 101 25
Monsters have always been the bad guys. Fairytales are nothing more than just bedtime stories. This is how the world functions. Or at least this is h...
130K 8.6K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
1.1M 46.7K 50
[COMPLETED] (Book 1/3) It was him. It was his scent, there was no mistaking it. For months I was searching and now, I know he's here, his musky sce...
2M 71.5K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...