Spirit of the Snow Leopard

By Snowheart19

Best rank: #3 in Leopards Kaitlyn and her older sister Lexy lead carefree lives in the wild mountains of Afgh... More

Blurb
About the Author
Chapter 1: The Climb
Chapter 2: Falling
Chapter 3: Captured
Chapter 4: Pathway of the Dead
Chapter 5: All the Stars in the Sky
Chapter 6: Torture

Author's Note

23 7 3
By Snowheart19

Hi guys!! I am taking a break from writing this story. I am so sorry to disappoint you, but I am really busy at the moment, and I don't think I have the time to continue right now.

🌟🌟 Thank you so much for supporting me, everyone! 🌟🌟

In the meantime, I will be starting my new book, Autumn Finch. Please check it out!!

Shy, 17 year old Autumn Finch works in her family's bakery. When her crush, and the coolest guy in school, Leo Santoro, asks her out on a date, she's sure he is mistaken. What would a rich, handsome guy like Leo want with a shy, nerdy girl like Autumn?

Leonardo Santoro longs for something more than his monotone life. When he meets kind, beautiful girl Autumn Finch, he immediately falls for her. Plucking up the courage at last, he asks her on a date, and is delighted when she says yes.

But Leo's family has a dark history full of many secrets, some of which are not meant to be found.

Leo's parents, former members of the mafia, are on the run from police. And that's just the start...

When they uncover the possible threat of a spy at his school, they decide it's time to leave.

With exams coming up soon and his lovely girlfriend begging him to stay, Leo realises that he is happy with where he is. He's tired of his parents dragging him off to places he doesn't want to be, and he loves Autumn too much to abandon his lovely life in Australia.

Determined to clear his name, Leonardo must sacrifice everything to build himself a new life, and uncover the spy before it is too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.2K 24
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
189K 5.6K 112
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
9.9K 535 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
65.8K 1.5K 76
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.