A Love Story Or Not

Door ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... Meer

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#21

5.8K 531 30
Door ManviGupta512

Guys here is another chapter. Well i have written this chapter to praise Shehnaaz. I love Shehnaaz so much but I never got to praise her!

She is just so amazing as person. Sure she is beautiful and all but i have never seen a person so beautiful even from inside. She us so great of a person that sometimes I think, is she even real?

So this chapter and the next chapter is for praising Shehnaaz❤️!

"Shehnaaz tum janti ho humara break up kyun hua?", Misha asked her and Shehnaaz denied knowing about it. Sidharth wondered why was she telling her.

"After 2 months of when you left, Sidharth asked me to meet him outside my house. He was waiting for me. I was happy because I thought we are going out and only I initiated going out, but he was asking for the first time. I got ready. He seemed serious, when I arrived. I asked him what was wrong and he just said, 'I think we should break up'. That's it! Can you belive it", she asked Shehnaz.

"Tumne pucha nhi usse ki kya hua?", Misha answered Shehnaaz's question by nodding in a positive manner.

"Mere puchne par usne bola that he thinks that he doesn't love me anymore. Usne bola ki isme mere koi galti nhi hai, its just that he doesn't love me aur hum dono ka sath rehna mera sath unfair hoga", Misha told her thinking about that time.

"Tumnhe to khush hona chahiye Shehnaaz", she said and Shehnaaz looked at her in disbelief.

"why would I be happy, Misha? Tum bhul ri ho ki tum dono ka patch up meine hi karwaya tha. Tumse problem hoti to shayad nhi karati tum dono ki baat!", she said.

"Jo bhi hai, koi fyada nhi hua", Misha said. Sidharth wondered  what they were talking about.

Misha continued, "Tumhare jaane ka koi fayda nhi hua. Tumne mujhe promise kiya tha na ki chali jaogi Delhi se aur usse touch mein nhi rahogi. I asked you not talk to him because mujhe pta tha ki tum humare beech mein aa ri ho aur jab tak tum nhi jaati, hum dono aage badd nhi paate".

"Misha uss din jab tumne mujhe ye bola tha na that I was coming in between both of you, I was sad. Kyunki jo insaan milata hai wo kabhi alag nhi kar sakta. I wanted to explain you par mujhe pta tha ki tumhari soch itni aage ja chuki hai that it would be better if I just move 'out of your way' and I did exactly what you asked me to do", Shehnaaz said

"Shayad tum jake bhi nhi gyi thi. I always knew ki hum dono ke beech agar koi aayega to wo tum hi ho sakti ho", Misha said.

"Misha are you crazy? Sidharth aur tumhare beech koi nhi aaya tha. You yourself spoilt it by cheating on him. Aur agar wo tumse pyar nhi karta tha to how am i wrong in all this? Galti tumhari thi and you need to accept it", saying this Shehnaaz started to get up from the grass bed but Misga stopped her.

"Tumhare jaane ke baad Sidharth was not that happy and energetic person. Aur isiliye hua humara break up toh it was obviously you", Misha exclaimed standing in front of Shehnaaz.

"Misha how old are you? You might be 30, par tumhara dimag is still underdeveloped. You asked me to fucking leave everything and just stop contacting him. You are such an ungrateful person. Mein apni family se 3 saal tak nhi mili tumhare liye. I never came back to Delhi, to my house only so that I don't run into him aur tumhe ab bhi meri galti lag rhi hai?", Shehnaaz asked.

" Jahan pyaar sachcha hota hai na wahan koi kisi ke beech mein nhi aa sakta! ", saying this Shehnaaz left leaving a fuming Misha behind.

Sidharth hid himself when Shehnaaz opened the gate to come inside the house. He was in tears and seemed all broken.

" Mere liye kiya sab usne? She did it for me and Misha? Mere liye mujhse hi dur ho gyi. That means I have been thinking stupidly all this while. I was so cruel to her. Didn't she ask me to remember our song if I ever felt like quitting on us? But I couldn't understand her. Immature hoke bhi itni badi badi cheezen kar deti hai ye. Kaise maafi maangu isse? Maafi maang na to bohot choti si baat hai. Jo usne kiya hai, sorry is nothing in front of it. I have hurt her badly", Sidharth thought.

He came out in the garden and saw Misha sulking in a corner. "To tumne bola tha use mujhe contact na karne ke liye?", Misha was shocked when she heard him ask her this.

"Oh to humari Princess ne aapko sab bta hi diya!", Misha asked him and Sidharth said, "I can't belive that I was in love with you! Mein tum jaise ladki se kaise pyar kar sakta hun. You are selfish! Aur usne mujhe kuch nhi btaya. Thank God i stopped behind the wall to hear you both warna mujhe to kabhi pta hi nhi chalta".

He left the  garden and saw that Shehnaaz has already slept. He came close to her and caressed her hair.

He took his tiny hands into him large ones and placed a kiss on both of them. He held her hand so protectively as if he wouldn't let her go anywhere.

He bent down and placed a kiss on the forehead of a sleeping Shehnaaz.

"how can you be so selfless? I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. I will win back our friendship again aur fir kabhi tujhe dur nhi jaane dunga. I am sorry to have forgotten our song for some time par ab mujhe saare promises yaad aa gye hain. I promise to never forget our song ever! ", Sidharth whispered in her ear.

He just kept on looking at her and saw her cute pout. She always sleeps like. She is so serene. Shehnaaz looks so peaceful while sleeping.

Koi soch bhi ni sakta ki ye wahi wali Shehnaaz hai jise abhi itna kuch kaha Misha ne. She sleeps like she has no worries in this world and everything is okay.

That's perhaps the most beautiful thing about her, she easily forgets the bad memories and always conserves the beautiful ones.

"Ek dun bhelpuri hai meri Shehnaaz!", Sidharth thought and chuckled. He went back to their bed and slept while keeping her hand in his.

When they woke up in the morning, Sidharth couldn't meet her eyes and so he avoided her for the time being.

Shehnaaz was noticing how he was avoiding her and it was beyond irritating.

Each and every housemate was bothering her and she just wanted to kill everyone their.

Amidst all of this, she heard Paras saying that all the girls in this house want to make a connection with him because he is smart and can take them ahead in the game.

Shehnaaz didn't know whether she should laugh at his stupidity or just punch him hard for saying so. But she thought that keeping her mouth shut was the best option.

And then Paras did what he shouldn't have done. He took Shehnaaz's name and said that she was proud of her beauty but now she is jealous of Mahira.

All hell broke loose and Shehnaaz dangerously walked towards Paras.

She asked paras to come in the living room and sit, in a very calm manner.

Other housemates gathered as well and Sidharth came and stood behind Shehnaaz as if he was guarding his queen.

"Paras let me make these 4 things clear to you -

Firstly, you are not good looking at all, and well that's according to me. Baaki jinko (eyeing Mahira) tu sahi lagta hai, wo ladkiyan apne aankhen bech ke aayi hain", Paras's face dropped and he became pale hearing this.

He couldn't even reciprocate. All other housemates were trying hard to control their laugh and Sidharth had a chotu si smile playing on his lips.

Shehnaaz continued,

"Secondly, you are not at all smart. Infact you are dumb and way beyond stupid.

Tum itne befkoof ho ki gadha bhi tumhe dekh ke sharma jaye.

So, kisi ko tumhari zarurat nhi hai aage badhne ke liye kyunki tum khud ko aage Pohoncha lo wahi bohot hai.

Thirdly, no woman here needs you to take her ahead. Women don't need a man to tell them how to play the game. Tujh jaise ko na mein game sikha dungi, samjha!

Every woman in this house and out of this house is very capable of doing her own work. We don't need men to tell us what to do, especially not dumb men like you!

We are humans, just like you. Aur bhagwan ne Hume bhi utna hi dimag diya jitna tujhe diya hai, oh actually no. Terse thoda zyada hi diya hoga sabko.

Gadha jeha na hoya te!

(All the housemates, especially Madhu,Vishal,Asim and Sidharth were just amused by the show going on in front of them. They were laughing like anything)

Well, the fourth and the most important thing, even if you were to be the last guy on this planet, I would not make a connection with you. You are stupid and I don't like dumb guys.

Dumb guys like you must be a great choice for some women here, but that woman is certainly not me.

To mera Mahira yan kisi bhi aur se jalne ka sawaal hi paida nhi hota.

We get jealous of those people who are either at our level or are better than us, but our princess here (looking at Mahira with the sweetest smile) is not even at my standard level.

Chal mein iss se jal bhi leti par tune bola ki tere liye jal ri hun.

Maana sar pe baal kam hai par kya khopdi mein Dimaag bhi kam hai?

Andha hai kya tu? Tune mujhe kabhi bhi terse sidhe mu baat karte dekha? Nhi na, thats because I don't like you.

Tumhe romantically like karna to dur ki baat hai, mein tumhe as a person bhi like nhi karti.

To tere liye Mahira se jalne wali baat to dimag se nikaal hi de. And well about being beautiful, yeah I am pretty and I know that.

Mujhe khubsoorat dikhne ke liye 4 killo make up ki zarurat nhi padti na

And well if you want be to be beautiful, try to be beautiful from inside because that's were the true beauty lies.

This outer beauty is gonna fade away you know but this inner beauty is always gonna make you shine and glow.

Mahira I think you have more brains than this stupid man. So, please use it and don't let him manipulate you.

And incase you haven't noticed, this is for all those who are hyping Mahira and Paras in a romantic  way, Paras ki wrist par tattoo hai and guys he is committed.

So, I guess it's high time Mahira that you just get over this jerk and play individually.

At last when nothing remains, we girls have to get each others back and so I am telling you this as a concerned female.

Jo ladki bahar se ye sab dekh ri hai uske baare mein socho aur apne baare mein bhi".

Although, initially it was really funny and hilarious for the housemates to see how Shehnaaz made Paras sit back while she kept on telling him the bitter truth but then it turned serious.

Mahira was feeling really low because of this revelation. Well she knew it already but nobody said it aloud, so she thought that she would just ignore all of it.

Well, now Sidharth knew that Shehnaaz was no 'damsel in distress', she was a lioness in her full glory and she could take on anybody.

When Shehnaaz turned around to walk back to the bedroom area, she didn't know that Sidharth was standing right behind her.

She bumped right into him and was about to fall but Sidharth held her tiny frame in his big strong arms.

They kept looking at each other, while other housemates were looking at them curiously, including Misha who was burning with anger.

But then out of the blue, Shehnaaz fainted...

Why did shehnaaz faint? Will Sidharth and Shehnaaz become friends again because now almost all the  misunderstandings have been cleared? Or have they not?
Will Mahira ponder on Shehnaaz's words?

Pleas VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

21.2K 4.1K 24
It's not possible to stay away from the person you love the most. But what happens when death seperates two souls? Can people return after death to b...
392K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
327K 26.7K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...