if winter was a person | jaey...

By milkywayison

"Do you ever smile?" "Fuck off" - what if his cold heart thawed just because of him? "the girl (boy) who live... More

the intro.
the first.
the second.
the third.
the fourth.
the fifth.
the sixth.
the seventh.
the eighth.
the ninth.
the tenth.
the eleventh.
the twelfth.
the thirteenth.
the fourteenth.
the fifteenth.
the sixteenth.
the seventeenth.
the eighteenth.
the nineteenth.
the twentieth.
the twenty first.
the twenty third.
the twenty fourth.
the twenty fifth.
the twenty sixth.
the twenty seventh.
the twenty eighth.
the twenty ninth.
the thirtieth.
the end.
but what if...
[new story; part two]
[new story]

the twenty second.

2.1K 128 197
By milkywayison

<3:50pm>
<present>

It had been weeks that Taeyong and Jaehyun had been hiding their kisses and discreet endearments. Taeyong sat on the bench while he sees Jaehyun sweat his heart out in playing basketball in his sports attire.

He sat down with his books completely ignored and his eyes focused on only Jaehyun, the way the sun shines on his glistening white skin and the way the winds press his clothes on his muscular form. Taeyong had completely fallen for the younger, and he believes that Jaehyun was far different from Sehun, and not only that but Jeno has been less interactive with him because Jaehyun was always near him.

The students didn't budge as they thought that him and Jaehyun are slowly becoming acquaintances and nothing more. His mother does not have a clue to what he's been up to.

Or that's what he thinks.

"Taeyong! You're still here?" Jaehyun jogged to him sloppily and sat down near him. He asked as if he wasn't expecting the older to wait for him.

Taeyong covered his nose from the very manly odor that Jaehyun was fuming out, "You stink"

"Still handsome though" Jaehyun dimples deepened when he smiled, before sniffing his armpits.

The older shook his head before hearing some whispers that gave him uneasiness and anxiety.

'Jaehyun is awfully close to Taeyong, did Taeyong buy Jaehyun or something?'

'What does that freak have that I don't? At least I smile and actually gave a fuck about what's happening around me'

Jaehyun looked at the two girls sitting on the other bench and he caught their eyes before showing such a serious face, the girls quickly stood up and left.

"They're noticing us" Taeyong closed his book and shoved them in bag.

"Do you perhaps want to tell the whole school about us?" Jaehyun grabbed the older by the wrist.

"No, I-I'm scared that the same thing would happen, and plus I wouldn't want my mom to know about us" Taeyong lowered his head as he felt apologetic for Jaehyun that they have to live like this.

"It's fine, but someday we have to be open about this, ok?"

Taeyong nodded. They both headed inside the locker room for Jaehyun to change, but of course Taeyong sneaked in because he really has no business inside.

He stood in front of a locker and watched his boyfriend remove his shirt and shorts. He would be lying if he said he was not drooling at the sight of Jaehyun in his underwear.

"Like what you see?" Jaehyun put his school pants and turned around to find Taeyong beet red.

"No, I just found it weird that you have a smooth face but hairy legs" Taeyong looked away and covered his face with his hands.

Jaehyun walked towards the older without even putting a shirt and slammed a hand beside Taeyong's head and stared intensely at the roseate face of the older.

"What do you say we go somewhere?" Jaehyun's hand moved from the locker to the older's soft face and made him face forward.

"I say let's go" Taeyong smiled.

🌌

"Jaehyun, where are we going?" Taeyong looked around and saw the sign 'no trespassing'.

"You'll see" Jaehyun held onto the older's hand a little tighter and checked to see if there was a guard patrolling around.

They were in an abandoned building, it was trashed and filled with graffiti, the lightbulbs flickering and a slightly long spiral staircase all the way up. Jaehyun ran up top with Taeyong tagging along, and vaguely slipping on some of the steps because of how fast Jaheyun was.

When they reached the top, Taeyong was at awe. The sky was dark and painted with white dots, the stars. The moon smiled upon them and the noise of the city that never sleeps made him more alive. He turned around looked at Jaehyun with a smile that showed his teeth.

"How did you find this place?"

"This was an old entertainment building that I used to train under" Jaehyun combed his hair back with his hand.

Taeyong stood near the railing and saw the lights of the city and got lost in serenity. Suddenly he felt warmth engulfing his back and felt hot breathe on his neck, he realized Jaehyun was behind him and his arms wrapped around his waist.

It was silent and yet comforting. Not until they noticed it was getting late, and Taeyong felt kind of sleepy as it was past his usual bed time.

Him and Jaehyun walked back down the building and when they reached outside, Jaehyun suddenly grabbed the older's wrist and ran.

Taeyong was shocked and almost tripped from the unexpected rush, he regain his balance and was able run behind Jaehyun. They were passing crowd after crowd until they reach Taeyong's 'rich' area of the city.

"Why" He panted "Why did we run?"

"You seemed sleepy" Jaehyun didn't sound breathless at all because he is indeed an athlete but for Taeyong, he can barely do a ten minute workout.

"I fucking hate you" Taeyong really felt like passing out.

"Well I must be going home now" Jaehyun patted the older's head and turned around.

"Wait!" Taeyong then grew shy when he saw some heads turned to him.

"C-Can you stay with me for a while? You showed me your place and I'll show you mine" He regained his composure.

Jaehyun smiled as he felt that Taeyong was now becoming open to him and accepting him.

"I believe you're something different"

The two walked to back of Taeyong's house, where a wall and a vine-consumed gate stood still. Taeyong climbed and yelped when he felt Jaehyun push him up and pat his butt. Jaehyun soon followed and they both landed on the green grass and their backs pressed on the brick wall.

"So this is the infamous forbidden garden of the Lee's" Jaehyun lets the older put his head on his shoulder, and Jaehyun laid his head on top of the other's.

"I hope we don't get caught" he continued.

Out of the blue, Taeyong removed his head off the younger's shoulder and looked him in eyes while he bites his lip. He kneeled between Jaehyun's spread legs.

"I have something to tell you, and I've been practicing to say it because I can't express it"

Jaehyun's fingers played along the strands of the soft pink hair of Taeyong.

"What is it?"

"I-I love you" Taeyong cringed but felt relieved that he got say it.

"I know you do"

Jaehyun lunged at the older and he hugged him while they rolled on the grass. The laughter of Tayeong felt like symphonies and his body fits perfection on to Jaehyun's like a glove.

They stopped playing around and Jaehyun looked down on wide eyes of Taeyong, and vice versa. Getting lost in the night sky that reflected on their eyes and slowly the gap between them lessened.

His lips onto his.

Taeyong could care less about being caught, for the first time in forever, he felt so happy that someone genuinely loved him, romantically.

"Jaehyun, I think I'm ready" his fingers played along the plump lips of Jaehyun once they parted.

"Are you sure? Right here on the grass? What if we get caught?"

"Let's put on a show then" Taeyong pulled the younger back into a kiss and Jaehyun tried to unbuckle his belt while they roll over the grass.

From here, to keep it short, hormones and profanities were tossed around, and so was their underwear.

BLOOM
Troye Sivan
<<   || >>

[this following images is not for the poor heart]

HANZNWJSNWNDNWJSXFK

[I'm inviting everyone to my funeral, my cause of death was these pictures right here]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 512 24
It's in your arms where my home was. But what if the home you love forgets its memories of you? How long will that LOVE stays?
1K 83 18
"who gave you this flower?" "it's my own jae" "who's getting it then?" "you...i guess" #2 johnjae #5 johnjae
664K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
22.2K 1.8K 52
Jeno was standing in the corner of the cabin. I was just pressing him to the wall, our fingers gliding down and up our chests, faces, sides, backs, t...