Malicious Romance

Door Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 38

363 8 0
Door Ekphrastic

It had been a few hours since he got back to his room. After he got his stitches checked by Dr. Luna Ma, his phone's text-sound echoed the room. Dean checked his phone quickly when he noticed his father's phone number.

As soon as he finished reading the text, he sprinted out of the room, directed himself towards the elevator. He pressed the tenth-floor button while he waited in anxiety. He cursed underneath his breath as his heart began to beat faster. The moment the door slid open, he ran out without hesitation.

The floor was not fully constructed. Dean wandered around to find the iron door at the end of the hallway, like how the text had instructed. He kicked it open before it showed a group of men behind it. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" He yelled out loud as he made his way to the outside of the rooftop.

Bowen Winchester was smoking his cigarette on a chair while he was watching his men busy beating up Ivan and Leo.

Dean widened his eyes as he felt a rush of blood to his face. Closing his hands into fists, Dean ran towards his father. "Tell them to stop!" He demanded. The old man didn't reply besides acting like his son wasn't there. Dean pulled his father up aggressively by his collar before he called him louder, "You, liar!"

The old man's eyes shifted slightly to meet Dean's before he chuckled with a smug face. Raising his right hand up, Bowen placed it onto Dean's right chest before he dug his fingers into the wound. Dean yelled in pain at the same time he released his father's collar. He fell down onto his knee when the pain was unbearable. Dean covered his right chest with one hand, while he stared at his father's fingers that were covered with his blood.

"Did you forget that you are no longer one of us?" Bowen said coldly. The old man kicked his son in the chest caused him to fall onto his back. Glaring down at Dean, he shook his head slightly. "I told you to come here so that you can watch these two useless bastards die, not for you to tell me what to do. What a bold asshole."

Breathing heavily, Dean struggled to get up. As soon as he stood on his feet, he asked through his gritted teeth. "Didn't you say that you would leave me alone? Tell them to fucking stop now."

The old man motioned his men to stop with a hand wave before he replied, heartlessly, "I said I would leave you alone, but it doesn't mean that I would leave them alone." He chuckled as he drew his gun out. "This is none of your business, Dean. You were the one who asked to quit. As a father, I had to give you what you've asked for. You can't blame me." Bowen raised his gun up and shoot Leo in the head in a split second.

Dean, who wasn't expecting his father to actually shoot, screamed. "No!" He watched with his flaming eyes as Leo's body fell onto the floor. Without hesitation, he punched his father in the face causing Bowen to fall back a few steps. Dean didn't stop as he stole the gun from the old man's hand. While Dean was aiming the gun at his father, prepared to shoot him, the men in black raised their gun up to point at his back from afar.

As soon as Ivan realized that they were about to pull their trigger to shoot his boss, he pushed them away with a full force before he ran to hug Dean from behind. Dean paused for a second when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist tightly. Until the sound of a few consecutive gunshots echoed the rooftop, that was when Dean realized that Ivan was shielding him from the bullets.

He turned immediately to grab Ivan's body as he felt like his whole world had suddenly stopped spinning. He placed Ivan onto the floor while his tears started to shed. His trembling hand traveled up to touch Ivan's face, who was coughing up his own blood.

While breathing hard, Ivan whispered weakly to Dean, "Boss... Sorry that... we can no longer... protect you..." He gasped for air for the last time before he stopped breathing. Dean sobbed quietly when Ivan stopped talking. He shifted his eyes up to see Leo was lying in a pool of his own blood with his eyes open.

Bowen motioned his men to put their guns away as he got back up on his feet with the help of one of them. "This is just the beginning, Dean. I will take everything away from you. Remember, that these people are losing lives because of you wanting your ridiculous freedom." The old man said ruthlessly and then made his way back into the building with his men, leaving his son alone.

When the rooftop was left quiet again, Dean screamed as if he had gone insane. He felt as if his world was being split into pieces. All along, he thought there was no one cared for him, but he was wrong. He blamed himself for being blind until it was too late. He used to wonder what it meant to have friends, and what it meant to have a family. Until at this very moment, that was when he understands the meaning. While he watched his two men lied unconsciously in front of him, he sobbed louder.

They had been his friends and his brothers. They had been there for him all the time. It was too late now to realize that. They were not his family neither blood related, but they sacrificed their lives to just protect him. The sounds of the laughs that Dean had in the past was all because of them. Now that they had gone, another definition of loneliness had added to his dictionary. This time, it wasn't like any other time. There would be no one to force him to go to the hospital when he gets hurt. There would be no one to annoy him to lighten up his mood. There would be no one for Dean to text and call.

How could his father do this to him? Was leaving him was not enough?

Dean went back to his room, emotionlessly. While he lost his mind, feeling empty inside, he laughed out loud to mock himself. He closed the door behind his back and then slid down to sit on the cold floor.

Is this real? We were just laughing. They were just getting scolded by me. How could they heartlessly leave me like this?

Dean stared blankly into space as he recalled the memories in the past. There was nobody left. His father was actually meant what he said. His two men, who Dean loved like his own brothers, had gone with just a blink of an eye. Was that how everything meant to be? Why did anyone who came into his life always ending up left him at the end? How many more times should this happen?

Clenching his teeth in anger, Dean stood up quickly. Taking off his shirt, he threw it aside. While making his way towards the closet, he felt the sharp pain from his right chest. He stared down to see his bandage was about to fall off while his warm red blood was leaking out under it. Dean removed the bandage to see his stitches were ripped apart. He groaned in pain as he tried to remove all of the bloody stitches out. "Fuck," He swore as he accidentally poked the cut with his thumb. Squeezing his eyes shut, he stood in silence for a few seconds until the pain became numb.

Furrowing his brows, Dean quickly made his way to open the closet. The old torn clothes were hung up on a hanger. Without further thinking, Dean removed them off the hanger before he began to put them on. After he made his way to grab his phone, the sound of the door being opened drew his attention.

"Mr. Winchester, you are not-" Kevin said with a shocking tone of voice as he carried a tray of foods inside. Dean pushed Kevin aside with one hand while he rushed out of the room. All he could think of at that moment was to find a way to stop his father. Dean wasn't sure how far his father was willing to go, to just get back at him for leaving the group. He couldn't just stand and watch his two men losing their life without doing anything. He rushed to the elevator furiously while he tried to ignore the pain that his wound was giving him. He clenched his teeth when the image of Ivan and Leo lingering around his mind.

All of a sudden, Kevin's voice echoed through the hall. "Mr. Winchester, come back please!" He ran towards Dean quickly and grabbed his arm. Dodging the nurse's hand, Dean raised his hand up to grab Kevin's neck. Kevin gasped for air as he tried to peel Dean's hand off of him. Breathlessly, he murmured, "Please... listen to me first..." He coughed a few times before the elevator door slid open.

Dean's grip loosened around the nurse's neck as he turned to enter the elevator. When he was about to walk in, his eyes caught a glance of Giselle. He swore underneath his breath in frustration and then grabbed her arm to force her out. Giselle struggled and held onto his arm quickly. She didn't let him go as she said, "Don't leave..."

Kevin stepped in to prevent the door from sliding close while he watched Giselle trying to convince the patient. Dean furrowed his brows furiously when she wouldn't let his arm go. "I don't have time to listen. Let me go." He demanded with a serious expression as he pulled her hands away.

"It's your father's order. You should know him better than us. You know what he'll do if we don't follow what he said, right?" She said causing him to release his grip around her hand.

Kevin added softly, not wanting to piss the man in front of him off again, "Mr. Bowen Winchester threatened the president of this hospital, sir. We can't do anything, but to follow. Losing a job is minimum compared to us falling in danger. Our president... got beat up yesterday... He just got out of the ICU this morning. So... please understand us."

While he formed a fist with his left hand, he clenched his teeth in anger as he pondered to himself.

He's one step ahead of me. At this point, how am I going to get out of his trap? I knew that some shit would happen when he said he would leave me alone. A man like him wouldn't let me off that easily if he doesn't get anything in return. Fucking control freak. He is locking me up in the hospital again. What the fuck should I do now? I don't want these useless people to get killed like Ivan and Leo just because of me.

He heaved out a loud sigh then rushed back out of the elevator.

After he left, Giselle turned to tell Kevin, "He's probably calmed down now. You can go back to check on him."

"No way, what the fuck?" Kevin shook his head slightly and then grabbed her hand. "His eyes, just now, looked like they could rip me apart. Can we switch our patient just for another day?" He pouted and then pulled Giselle into a hug. "Please... I don't want to get choke for the third time. I'm going to cry for real. I'm not ready to die. I'm still single."

She pushed him away gently and groaned in annoyance. "What are you saying? If he was going to do like what you said, he could've done it earlier." Giselle shook her head slightly before she raised her hand up to smack Kevin in the arm.

He yelped in pain and replied, "That's not what I meant, Giselle. I just feel like he is more comfortable with you. Do you not see the way he looked at you? It was like his first time seeing a woman." She opened her mouth to try to argue, but he cuts her off. "Please... I will buy you lunch tomorrow." She didn't reply before he continued, "I will buy you lunch for a whole week, okay? That's it. It's a deal. I'm leaving. You can go take care of him."

"No, Kevin. Come back." She said as she tried to get in the elevator. Kevin pushed her back out and pressed the close button quickly. He apologized out loud as the door slid close. She sighed out loud in annoyance as she helped herself to stand back up. "This bitch," She cursed quietly as she brushed the dust off her butt.

Her heart skipped a beat the moment she came to stood in front of Dean's room. She wasn't expecting Kevin to be so selfish, to make her do the work for him again. He was annoying, but one part from her was to let it slide since the patient was no other than Dean Winchester. Giselle didn't want to confront Dean so soon after he had pushed her out for no reason. Usually, she wouldn't be so worried to be dealing with angry patients. For some reason, he made her felt different and uneasy. Her heart fluttered uncontrollably when she knew that she was going to be meeting him alone in his room again.

He is just a patient. I am just doing my job. I am working. Giselle repeated the same sentence in her head, over and over again. Her heart couldn't stay calm to the point that she felt her hands were starting to tremble.

She didn't know what happened to him that made him wanted to run out of the hospital all of a sudden. Earlier the same day, he seemed to be okay although he got in a bit of an argument with Vincent. Giselle wondered if what happened in the lobby with Vincent was also apart of the problems that made him wanted to leave. She questioned herself multiple times when his actions confused her.

Swallowing hard, she knocked on the door a few times. There was no response. With a bit of hesitation inside her, she entered the room slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :) 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

420 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
925 75 31
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...
41.6K 1.1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
1M 27.8K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...