Dysphoric ¦ HyeWon

By bunhee

If this is a game, I don't want to play anymore. More

AN
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
hey

last

2.9K 141 140
By bunhee

Chaewon is currently waiting at the exact rooftop where they used to meet, as usual,  she arrived earlier, she had her thoughts about what will happen after this event.

Numerous time she convinced herself that she's ready but she isn't, she sat on a bench trying to calm herself from overthinking, her eyes were closed while her hair is dancing along with the wind, she took a deep breath.

The supposedly blue hue above created faint thunders and cold wind, it'll rain anytime soon, it's getting darker and darker.

She finally heard footsteps approaching the door behind her, you can clearly hear the sound in every step of the stairs, slowly coming up, it's getting near as her heart pounds rapidly along with it, the silence of the entire campus makes her more nervous.

" Calm yourself, whatever happens, happens " she tried to contain herself from being nervous.

Finally, the door opened, yet she's still facing the opposite side of the stairs.

Loud sounds of the footsteps slowly fade away as it approaches her.

" Chae... " a deep whisper voice broke the long silence.

Her body couldn't respond to what her brain says, she's afraid of whatever she does she'll regret it.

" You can face me now "

" I'm sorry I didn't hear you " she finally turned revealing Jaemin who's smiling brightly to him, how could she reject someone genuine.

" It's fine, sorry I took long to arrive " he tried to go near her but she stopped him.

" Wait, stay there " she gestured.

" Alright," he smiled even brightly, while Chaewon felt guilty about what she's doing.

" I know you're not ready " he chuckled.

" You think so? " Chaewon couldn't smile even a bit.

" Yeah, it was obvious "

" I'm sorry "

" No you don't have to, I'm the one who made you feel pressured, I don't prefer to force you or something " he beamed genuinely and hugged Chaewon for a minute and she did the same.

Both of them are just standing embracing each other.

" I know you like someone else and I'm not gonna make you yield your own happiness knowing that you're suffering, I love you that's why I'm letting you do whatever makes you delighted "

" Thank you for being honest " Chaewon felt guilty from what she just heard, he doesn't deserve any of these.

" I'm happy for you " he pats her head and left the building, while she stayed there still trying to sink everything happened.

" He let me, I chose someone that doesn't even like me "

A thunder left a loud noise-making her startled and terrified. She decided to come down when she heard someone going up.

" Chae...won " she heard a panting voice catching her breath from the exhausting rush.

" Am I too late? " Chaewon widened her eyes after she saw Hyejoo's appearance in front of her with messy hair and uniform.

The clouds finally began to rain, both of them are getting soaked yet they're still facing each other.

" W-What do you mean? " she asked covering her head from the rain.

" I know you're smart, don't play dumb " she heard her sobbing.

" I don't get it just go straight to the point! " the older shouted as the rain gets heavier and louder.

" I'm not even straight so why would I?! "

" I'm serious here, just tell me everything! "
" Wait what did you say?!" She added.

" I like you Park Chaewon! " both of them stopped arguing, Hyejoo went near her and lifted her chin then kissed her, Chaewon couldn't move, her body went frozen, yet she responded on their kiss.

Hyejoo pulled out from their kiss trying to get some air " Please tell me I'm not late " she desperately pleaded.

" I like you too, idiot " they couldn't believe what's happening but they're smiling ear to ear and hugged each other.

They went down the building after getting soaked from the rain.

__________

both of them are walking hand in hand, no one dared to talk, the rain finally stopped an hour after they tried drying their wet clothes.

" It's getting late, wanna sleepover? " Chaewon stopped from her tracks staring at the younger.

" Oh C'mon, don't act like we haven't slept together " Hyejoo rolled her eyes.

" Kidding, why not " she giggled linking her arms on Hyejoo.

____________

"Here are some clothes, go change quickly before you catch a cold " she threw the spared clothes to change her soaked ones.

Her clothes were too big for Chaewon were her shirt reached her knees, she's like a grade-schooler.

Hyejoo removed her shirt in front of Chaewon who's currently blushing a mess on what she just witnessed.

" It's not like you haven't seen my body, I guess you even drool over me " Hyejoo went near to Chaewon, closer and closer until they almost kissed, their faces are just a few inches away, the older closed her from their position.

" Did I left you to turn on? " Chaewon threw pillows at Hyejoo who went inside the bathroom.

" Hold yourself Chae " she covered herself with blankets from embarrassment, her eyes are heavy, her body felt tired also.

Hyejoo left the bathroom and saw Chaewon sleeping, she sat beside her and started playing with her hair.

" Finally I have worth something sharing " she smiled at the girl beside her sound asleep hugging her and kissed her forehead.

__________

" Did you know that you're hugging me while you're asleep when we sleep on Heejin's "

" really?! "

" Yeah, I thought my arms were gone, you're heavy for your height "

" You're such a bully "

" Anyway, should we tell our friends about us? " Chaewon asked.

" I think they should know we're friends though " Hyejoo took a sip from her coffee.

___________

" We're dating "

" Can you tell me more shocking information? " Jungeun stared at the couple uninterested.

" Your mom's gonna scold you for ditching classes during Values subject " Jiwoo earned a slap on her arms after saying those.
" Shut the fuck up "

" Aren't you freaks surprised? "

" Is it even surprising from both of you ended up together "

" Yey, my ship is dating " Vivi mocked.

" Sis can you be more lively "

" We're proud of you gays! " Hyunjin clapped.

" Did you guys do it? " Yerim playfully wiggling her brows while the new couple furrowed their brows.

The rest of the girls looked at them smirking.

" What do you mean? "  both of them said in unison.

" I mean the kiss, perverts "

Lame ending sorry I rushed this chapter I didn't even checked the grammar and spellings. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 3.8K 33
BOOK 2 OF KILL HER A 2jin fanfic. I do not own any of the characters and all of this is just from my imagination.
7.1K 381 29
if it's for me, i'll go to the end.
78.9K 1.3K 25
ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴀʏ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇ: - ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ - ɢɪꜰ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ - ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ - ꜱᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏꜱ - ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ - ꜰᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴇxᴛꜱ - ᴇᴛᴄ. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: 11/29/19 ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜᴇᴅ: 03/16/20 ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ:...
8.1K 364 14
⇢ A bunch of loona oneshots that'll forever live in my mind unless written. [lowercase intended] © 2021 jinsolstice