The Bad Boy's Princess ✓(Comp...

By NCRogers

Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that s... More

‼️WARNING‼️
First Day Jitters (Ch. 1 Edited)
Mystery Boy(Chap.2 Edited)
Friends!?(Chap.3 Edited)
My Girlfriend Is Prettier Than You (Chapter 4 edited)
Cast List
Best Brownie Ever(Chap.5 Edited)
Ummm Hi? (chap 6 Edited)
Don't Hurt my Daughter(chap. 7)
First Date(chap. 8)
You Have 2.5 Seconds...(chap 9)
You Like Knives, I Like Technology(chap 10)
Her Story (chap.11)
New Characters Cast List
This dude is Amazing(chap.12)
Every Girl Loves Chocolate(chap.13)
He's Dead (chap.14)
Anger Problems(chap 15)
You Made Her Cry?(chap. 16)
He broke a few things but he'll live(chap 17)
Shower?(chap.18)
He'll Leave Me (chap. 19)
Then Where Is She?(chap.20)
I'm Moving in(chap.21)
This Is Going To Be Fun(chap.22)
Get Her Out Of Here, Now!(Chap. 23)
I Don't Know What To Do With A Bullet Wound(chap 24)
I'll Be Back Princess(chap.25)
I Have To Wait (chap.26)
This Is What A Family Is(chap 27)
I'll Tell Him And My Mom(chap 28)
Normal Teenage Crisis (chap 29)
He Got The Message (chap.30)
I'll Forever be His (chap. 31)
Mature Content (chap.32)
Bonus Chap. 1 (Promposal)
Bonus Chap. 2 (Prom Shopping)
Bonus Chap. 4 (GRADUATION)
BONUS CHAPTER 5: (AFTER COLLEGE)

Bonus Chap. 3 (PROM)

4.5K 158 33
By NCRogers

Kierra

Today is Saturday and prom is exactly one week away. I'm extremely excited whereas Jordan isn't too affected. We're currently laying in the bed watching Fifty Shades Darker. It's the second movie in the Fifty Shades series.

After watching the first one months ago, it's become my favorite series. Fifty Shades Darker is my favorite one.

Jordan's laying on his stomach, while I'm sitting on top of his back, right where his waist starts. He's shirtless, while I have on one of his shirts. He prefer us naked, but his mom is home and we don't want to surprise her.

Right at the part where the girl is in Christian and Ana's room while they're sleep, Jordan flips over. Now I'm straddling his lap, while he looks up at me.

He pulls me down and connects his lips to mine. Before it could get too hated, I pull back. He frowns at me and grabs my neck, pulling me back down to him.

He rolls us over so he's hovering over me, and he tangles his tongue with mine, exploring my mouth with a fierceness that's wasn't there initially.

His hands come up my shirt and rests on my stomach. I suck in a breath and let out a breathy moan when he thrusts his hips against mine.

Pulling back, he shoves his head in my neck. "I want a baby." My eyes widen in surprise and I wrap my arms around him. "Umm..."

He laughs lightly. "Yea yea yea. I know, we're in high school. But you can't honestly tell me you haven't thought about it." Sighing because I have thought about it, I speak.

"Yea but, there's things I want to do before kids. I meant a kid, not kids." He nips me neck. "No you were right. Kids, not a kid. I want at least 4."

What? I didn't even want kids at first. Pulling back I look at him in fear and he laughs. "Get used to to idea. You got less than 10 years." Shaking my head, I get a pillow and slap him with it. Like hell will I have 4 kids.

Thursday

Today me and Jess are going to get our nails done. While Seniors have school this week, we aren't doing anything because everyone is getting ready for prom.

We came to the same mall we got our dresses, shoes, etc. from, and are headed towards the salon on the second floor.

Walking into the salon, the smell of nail polish makes my nose scrunch up. I hate that smell. Walking to the desk with a nice looking older woman behind it, we smile. "Hello, appointment for Rogers and Williams."

The lady types in the computer before nodding and telling us to sit in one of the chairs in the back, by the nail polish.

After sitting for about 2 minutes, two ladies approaches us and we quickly tell them what we want.

I, of course, got black and silver nails.

Jess got pink nails.

Both of us got white toenails. It's the only color I get for my toes, and Jess said she wants to go simple for her toes. It's not like they'll be seen with our dresses.

After paying for our nails, we left the mall and got something to eat at sonic.

Friday

Today me and Jess are getting our hair done. I honestly didn't know what I wanted, but once I saw the style, I fell in love with it.

(This is not Kierra, only the hairstyle she has)

I wanted an updo, because of the neckline of the dress. The lady finished my hair in about 3 hours. I washed my hair last night with Jordan's help-though it took a lot longer than it would've with me doing it myself- and I also blow dried it.

With my hair blow dried, it hits mid way down my back.

After getting my hair done, Jess gets hers done. The lady that's doing it is a friend of my moms. She owns her own shop but she's doing it at her house because it's closer.

(This is not Jess, just the hairstyle she has)

Jess's hairstyle took a little over 5 hours, because it had to be customized. The lady told me to braid my ponytail before I go to sleep, to keep the waves in it. She told Jess to put rollers in her's, and to come back in the morning if she need it touched up.

Leaving her house, me and Jess are basically vibrating with excitement. Prom is tomorrow at 7:00pm.

Instead of having it in the gym like most schools, they rented a hotel. In my opinion, they knew what they were doing. The hotel is more than likely going to be booked by all of the students from Prom.

Jordan hasn't mentioned getting a room, but knowing him he did.

Saturday

Today is the day! Today is prom. The biggest event in your high school career.

Normally me and Jordan sleep together every night, but last night I kicked him out. Instead, Jess stayed over in our guess bedroom.

We want to get started early as possible, and make a day of primping.

She scheduled facials for us at 10:00am and I'm excited. It's currently 9:27, so I rush to get up and ready. Because we're basically going to be in the house all day before prom, I just put on some black shorts, a red tank top, and my red Nike Slides.

Going downstairs, I see Jess eating a breakfast burrito my mom made. Kissing my mom on the cheek, I grab my keys, my burritos and yell at Jess to come on.

We arrive back at my house around 3 hours later. The facial was so relaxing, I almost fell asleep.

Getting back to the house, it was almost 1:00.

All of Jess's things are already at my house, along with her makeup kit. For someone who never wears makeup, she sure does have a lot of it.

Since prom is at 7, we have a minute before we need to start getting ready. Jess said makeup will take an hour each-though I threatened to destroy it if she cakes my face- and I want to soak for a while.

Everyone is also going downtown by the water fountains they have, to take pictures.

So based on all of that, I need to start getting ready around.... now.

I get up and take a long, steaming, hot shower. Wrapping a towel around me, I cut on the bath water.

Walking to my cabinet, I pour in some bath stuff that supposedly makes your skin soft and relaxes your muscles. I also add in my strawberry scented bubble bath. Yes, I still use that.

I pour in some oil, and add a strawberry scented bath bomb. I'm using strawberry scented perfume and soap so it's perfect. I never mix up different smells, because I feel like they eventually stink.

Letting the tub fill up, I get my speaker and play some music. Setting an alarm for 45 minutes, I slowly get in the tub and sigh.

This feels so good.

45 minutes later

The alarm goes off, scaring my half to death. I pull the plug and let the water drain. Standing up and getting out the tub, I rub some baby oil on. I do this when I first get out the tub or shower to make my skin really soft.

After putting that on, I dry off. I put on my cocoa butter lotion, and smile in the mirror. I'm so excited. I then get my body glitter, and rub it all over my body. I spray 3 sprits of perfume and leave it at that.

Throwing on the underwear I bought a couple of weeks ago-for this particular occasion- I look myself over in the mirror.

The way the dress is made, I can't wear a bra. The dress has built in things to push my boobs up. It makes them look mighty nice in the dress. It's now almost 2:00.

I put a robe on and tie it, so it doesn't come undone. Jess comes into my room with a onesie on making me laugh. She sticks her tongue out at me. "Shut up, I couldn't walk around in a robe at your house." I laugh harder and she eventually joins in.

After we got our facials, she went and got her hair touched up. My ponytail is currently still in braids.

She does her makeup first and I smile at the outcome.

She did eye makeup, eyebrows, foundation, concealer, and her lips. It literally took her an hour and 10 minutes to do her makeup. Jesus.

She turns to me and my eyes widen in fear. She smiles evilly, and pulls me to the chair in front of my vanity.

An hour later, she's finally done.

Because I currently have no blemishes or pimples, she only did eye makeup, my eyebrows, and my lips.

After finishing our makeup, we take pictures in my full length mirror. Posing and making funny faces, we laugh and she goes back in the guess bedroom to get dressed.

I put my dress, shoes, and jewelry on.

After getting ready, I smile and spin around in my mirror. My mom knocks on my door, and sticks her head in the door. Her eyes water and she puts her hands to her face. "My baby... you look beautiful."

I laugh and do my best to not cry as well. She looks me over and her smile widens. "You're growing up. Who am I kidding? My baby's grown." I laugh.

"Can you take my hair down?" She nods enthusiastically. After taking down the braids and separating the pieces, I'm completely ready.

Just then, Jess opens my door with her mom behind her. My mom gasps when she sees her. Wow.

I smile and Jess's mouth drops open when she sees me. "Oh my god you look bangable." Everyone laughs. April smiles at me and hugs me. "You look incredible, Kierra." I smile and thank her.

Turning to Jess, she smiles. "You look beautiful Jess. Travis is going to pass out when he sees you." She blushes and rolls her eyes.

After nit-picking and making sure everything is ready, the doorbell rings. Jordan and Travis are meeting us here and then we're going to go downtown.

Lontavious and Cameron are meeting us downtown. Justin and Jr. didn't feel like crashing the prom, so they're just meeting us down there to take pictures of us.

My dad opens the door, and my mom and April goes down as well. Looking at Jess I see her taking deep breaths. I link my arm through hers and smile at her. She smiles back and together, we walk down the stairs.

Once the boys come into sight, their mouths drop open and I swear I saw drool coming from Jordan's mouth.

I'd laugh but it seems me and Jess's faces are similar to theirs.

Jordan is wearing all black, with a silver belt and watch. His tie is covered in diamonds.

Travis is wearing a green suit, with a pale pink shirt. He has a pink handkerchief, along with a pink rose on his suit jacket.

My dad smiles when he sees me. He winks and I smile back.

I walk down the stairs and me and Jess unlinks arms.

Jordan wraps his arms around my waist, and pulls me towards him. Kissing right under my ear, he whispers in my ear. "You look absolutely stunning. I've not been rendered speechless much, but... Just amazing."

My cheeks heat. "You look mouth watering, Princess." Smiling so hard my cheeks hurt, I whisper back to him. "Thank you. You look incredible. You clean up nice Mr. Bad Boy."

He laughs softly and kisses below my ear again.

We hear a throat clearing, and look up to see my dad with his eyebrow raised. I look around and notice everyone is looking at us.

Cheeks now again burning, April and my mom positions us to take a couple of house pictures.

Me and Jordan takes some. Jess and Travis takes some. Me and Jess takes some. Travis and Jordan takes some. Travis and I take some. Jess and Jordan takes some. All of us takes them separately.

Then after thinking we were done, we went another round.

My mom takes some with me. She takes some with me and Jordan. She takes some with Jess. She takes some with Jess and Travis. She takes some with Travis and Jordan. She takes some with me and Jess. She then takes pictures of us all together.

After that, April did the same process, and so did my dad. All of us has gotten really close since the kidnapping and stuff. We're all basically one big happily family.

After those pictures. My mom and dad does the same process, only with the both of them.

Then all three of the adults goes through the same process they did individually with us, all together.

To say the pictures in the house took forever is an understatement.

Finally getting out the house, we go downtown and take pictures there. Here, we take pictures individually and with our dates.

We also take group photos with me, Jordan, Jess, Travis, Cameron, and Lontavious.

At the last moment, me and Jess takes our turn taking pictures with Lontavious and Cameron.

First, me and Cameron takes some. Then me and Lontavious takes some. Then me with both of them. Jess does the same thing.

Me and Jess sits down to take a break, while the boys do their little group photos. They do all of them, and then two people, then three, and so on.

Basically everyone has a picture with everyone. Looking at the time, we have just enough time to get there... fashionably late. Every couple drove their own car, and my parents drove in their car, as did April.

Since Jr. rode with Lontavious and Cameron, he rides back with April.

Getting into the car with Jordan he groans. I look at him in confusion. "What's wrong?" He smiles softly at me.

"I just really wanna strip you out that dress and fuck you senseless... but I know how bad you want to go to prom. So for now, I'll restrain myself."

My eyes are widened in shock, and my mouth has been open since he spoke.

He kisses my cheek, and winks at me.

Swatting his arm, I roll my eyes. Soon we arrive at the hotel.

A couple of hours later

Currently, all of us, along with other people we've befriended, are sitting at a huge table talking about this school year. The prom is basically over, but none of us wants to leave.

I had an amazing time. It wasn't the stereotypical prom where the girl who gave me trouble this year tries to start mess. It was drama and stress free.

Just the class of 2020 celebrating their last year of high school. Jasmine and Raymond won Prom King and Queen.

Even though I strongly dislike them, I was genuine when I clapped for them. Jasmine used to dream of being Prom Queen, and I'm glad she achieved one of her dreams.

I've long since forgiven her for what she did, and have completely let it go. I can be cordial with them... not that Jordan lets either of them anywhere near me.

We danced all night, and drunk the slightly spiked punch.

As odd as it was, they had pizza for food. It was weird but I honestly didn't care enough to mind. Food was food, and teenagers love pizza.

Jess has been smiling all night, and Travis hasn't taken his eyes off of her.

Lontavious didn't mind everyone knowing he was gay, which I was proud of. Him and Cameron has been making out nonstop since we got here.

Every time I see them I wince because... well it's Lontavious... but I still smile.

Currently Jordan has been rubbing my thigh higher and higher up. When conversation dies down and one by one, our other friends starts to leave, Jordan whispers in my ear.

"Told your mom we'd stay the night here since I was pretty sure the punch was going to be spiked. She said it was fine, as long as we wait until we're 20 to give her grandkids. I told her I make no promises and she shrugged."

My eyes widen and I look for sighs of him joking. When I see he's serious I shove him a little. "Seriously Jordan? You can't just-.. that's not-.. that's my mom!"

He kisses my forehead. "I booked us a room. I need you babygirl."

Before I could reply, he grabs my hand and leads us to the elevator. I wave back at Jess and she smiles giving me a thumbs up.

Well at least she knows I'm safe. Focusing back on Jordan I tug on his hand. "Slow down. And don't you need to go to the front desk to get the keycard?"

He slows his pace, though it's still fast. "I got it earlier when you went to the bathroom."

Before I know it, we're on the top floor. He opens the door and pulls me to the bedroom. When he opens the door I gasps. It's beautiful. The view is.. stunning.

"Jordan?" He kisses my neck. "Go get unready. Jess put all of the stuff you'd need in the bathroom." I nod my head and slowly go to the bathroom.

In there are makeup wipes and things for my face routine. I take my shoes off and sigh in relief.

Taking off my earrings, I start getting the makeup off. After making sure everything is off of my face, I do my face routine.

As soon as I rub in my moisturizer, Jordan appears behind me. We lock eyes in the mirror. He unzips my dress, and it pools around me.

Picking me up and out of the center of the dress, I wrap my legs around him as he takes me to the bed. He groans when he sees my choice of underwear and lack of bra.

"I've wondered all night if you had a bra on. That dress of yours sure does know how to tease. I damn near killed myself when I thought about the underwear you may be wearing."

Looking up at him, he leans down and softly kisses me. While I was in the bathroom, he stripped down to just his boxers.

He lets his weight settles on me and I sigh in happiness. Trailing his kisses to my neck, he sucks and makes his way down.

He kisses down my body, bypassing where I want him to kiss the most. I moan in frustration. "Please..." He looks up at me, still kissing my inner thighs.

"Please what, Princess?" My hips arch, seeking his mouth on my most private part. "Kiss me." My body's shaking with anticipation.

"Kiss you where, baby?" I moan and my hips buck. He holds me down with his forearms on my belly. "Say it, Baby. Your body's saying it, but I want you to say." I fingers clinch the bed sheets.

"I can't.. Jordan please." He looks up at me. Before I can think, he gives my clit a nip. "Fuuuuck..."

An explosion from my body causes me to black out. When I open my eyes, Jordan's hovering over me. "You look fucking breathtaking when you cum. I won't do it until you tell me to."

Too far gone to even be embarrassed, I whisper to him while looking in his eyes. "Please Jordan. Fuck me."

Not a second later, he's fully inside of me with one thrust.

I gasp and put my hands on his shoulders to slow him down. It's too much. "Jordan, wait-"

Instead of giving me time, his tongue plunged into my mouth as his hips starts a fast rhythm.

Not even 5 thrusts later, I'm coming apart once again. Exhausted, I can't form the words to tell him to slow down.

Moaning from the feeling of him sliding in and out of me at a slower rate, my body vibrates when he reaches down and flicks my clit. How? So soon?

When he continues to thrusts in and out of me, faster now, I start pleading.

"Please Jordan, I can't take no more. It's too much." His lips trail from my lips to my neck. "Can you give me one more, Baby? Just one more?" I shake my head weakly.

I moan when he slows his thrusts, pulling out till only his tip is left in me, and then slamming back in to the the hilt. My hips buck and my eyes roll back.

He grins down at me. "Yea, I think you've got another one in you." He keeps his latest rhythm, driving me crazy.

Soon he kisses me softly and looks me in my eyes. "I'm going to cum, Princess. Cum with me, Baby." He rubs my clit softly and I come apart again.

While he rides out his orgasm, he thrusts lightly in me. Riding the last wave, I cry out when he continues his shallow thrusts. "Please no." He kisses my lip softly. "I'm done, Princess. Sleep."

I close my eyes, thinking about the fact that he hasn't pulled out. I'm on birth control, but still.

Too sleepy to say something about it, I close my eyes and let the world fade out as he wraps me in his arms.

A/N: Guys I am SO sorry. I had finished most of this chapter Wednesday and had planned on publishing it Wednesday night, but when I went to lightly edit it, it was gone. I'm guessing i didn't save it properly or something. Anyway, for those of you who are reading my latest book, that update will be tomorrow. I spent all day today trying to remember what I previous wrote for this chapter. It took so long to rewrite this because normally I write in sections throughout the day before and day of me updating. So sorry for the late updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
1.5M 42.6K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
757K 16.2K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...