Kimetsu no Yaiba Sibling Scen...

By UndertaleFan0008

Hey! How's it going! I haven't posted a book in a while, so here it is! Hope you enjoy! Kimetsu no Yaiba/Dem... More

Muzan Encounter (Older brother!GiyuuXLittle Sister!Reader)
Silent Apology (Older Brother!SanemiXYounger Sister!Reader
Safe(Younger brother!TanjiroXOlder Sister!Reader)
Little Butterfly(Older sister!ShinobuXLittle sister!Reader)
Request Page
Wisteria(younger sister!KanaeXolder sister!Reader)
Sunbeam(Older Brother!KyojuroXYounger Sister!Reader)
Peace(Younger Brother!InosukeXOlder Sister!Reader
Peaceful Death(Younger Brother!GiyuXBlind!Sick!Older Sister!Reader)
Cherophobia(Older Sister Demon!ShinobuXYounger Human Female!Reader
Careful(Older brother!Tokito twinsXYounger sister!Reader
Love(Older sister!MitsuriXYounger Sister!Reader)
Hypnosis Older sister!Shinobu XYounger Sister Demon!Reader
Atelophobia (Older Brother!GyomeiXYounger Sister!Reader
Bonds(Older Brother!RuiXLittle Sister!Reader
Careless(Older Sister!ShinobuX Congenital Insensitivity! Younger Sister! Reader
Reunited Shinazugawa Brothers X Younger Sister!Reader
Switch (Older sister! Shinobu X Younger sister! Demon! Reader
Obanai Iguro X Sick!Little sister!Reader
New Book?
WE HAVE PASSED 4,000 READS!!!
Sanemi X Little Sister Reader
Adoptive!Guardian!Douma x Little sister!Reader x Brother!Inosuke
Author's Note
IM ALIVE!!!!!
I've been Tagged✨
Author's Note
Leaf Flower (Tanjiro x Younger!Sibling Reader)

Don't be Afraid(younger brother!ZenitsuXolder sister!Reader

11.6K 197 5
By UndertaleFan0008

(3rd P.O.V)

"Zenitsu! Quit dragging your feet, and hurry up already! We have to complete this mission!",(Y/N) said, her voice raised at her younger brother.

Zenitsu cried, tears streaming down his face as he walked as slowly as he could, not wanting to face the demon in their mission.

(Y/N) groaned, and grabbed his arm, yanking him along. They finally arrived at the forest, where supposedly, Demon Slayers went missing.

"Alright then, let's go Zeni!", she said, giving him an encouraging smile.

He was feeling a little braver, until he heard a scream come from the forest, then he began crying while hugging his knees, making her sigh, and walk ahead into the forest.

"Alright then. Fine. I'll go on my own.", she said, waving her hand behind her, then groaning when she didn't get any reaction.

'Why? Why a creepy forest? No matter, it's just one, maybe three demons. Nothing I can't handle'.

She kept trying to keep herself encouraged, even when she heard more screams and cries of pain. She was walking, when she heard something coming at her.

'A demon? No, two demons. There'! She thought to herself as she spun around,unsheathing her sword, and blocking the demons' attacks just in time for them to bring down their scythes on her Nichirin Blade.

She huffed, and pushed them away, jumping backwards.

(Reader P.O.V)
I blocked every attack, and got many attacks on them, but I heard a different sound than them. A familiar sound.

'Kaigaku'!, I thought and immediately blocked an attack, our two blades clashing. I sighed, and used an attack.

"Breath of Lightning,First Form:Thunderclap and Flash!", I shouted, and cut off the two other demons' heads, then turned to face Kaigaku.

"So, you've gotten stronger? What about that wimp of a brother? Still the same crybaby?", he taunted, a smirk present on his face, angering her.

(Zenitsu's P.O.V)

I was running as fast as I could through the forest, as soon as I had heard the familiar sound of Kakugai.

'Remember what big sis told you. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. Even when you're facing a powerful demon. Don't feel discouraged. Be brave',I told myself, as the sounds of sword fighting grew louder the closer I got.

I finally arrived, and saw my sister fighting Kaigaku, and almost out of energy. She was huffing and panting, but she still attacked him. I shuddered at the sight of my former senior, and didn't move.

'Zenitsu! Quickly! Go for his neck', she thought in her mind, which I heard.

Still, I didn't move. She smiled at me, and nodded.

'Don't be afraid, Zenitsu',she told me in her mind.

I felt a twinge of adrenaline, and anger when he slashed her arm, and I finally snapped out of it, and ran at him. Right as I was swinging my sword at Kaigaku's neck, the sun began to rise, and he disappeared. I rushed over to (Y/N) and checked her for injuries, but she just smiled at me.

"I'm proud of you, Zenitsu! You were brave!", she said smiling.

I beamed while she patted my head. I put her arm around my shoulders and helped her walk back to the Demon Slayer headquarters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...
924K 13.7K 47
I don't own the anime/manga 'Demon Slayer' or the images used in this book this is just a fanfic. Feel free to send requests, sorry but "x Reader" ch...
617K 23.7K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...
193K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...