What To Do When You're In Lov...

By scutts97

[ Niall Horan ] ✓ Irielle's whole life changes when she meets "internet boy", the one who listens and gives h... More

Introduction.
Chapter One: Late for school.
Chapter Two: The Besties.
Chapter Three: Hello... Niall?
Chapter Four: The Bullies find me.
Chapter Five: Someone Help Me...
Chapter Six: The concert
Chapter Seven: I can't trust you!
Chapter Eight: You said what?!
Chapter Nine: Clear misunderstandings.
Chapter Ten: I'll look after you..
Chapter Eleven: Stay the night.
Chapter Twelve: Blueberry Pancakes.
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye Niall.
Chapter Fourteen: I'll kiss the tears away..
Chapter Fifteen: What a lovely terrible day.
Chapter Sixteen: Guardianship.
Chapter Seventeen: Romance and Drama.
Chapter Eighteen: A new friend and a death.
Chapter Nineteen: I'll stand by you.
Chapter Twenty: It's now or never.
Chapter Twenty-One: Celebration of... uh... love?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Oh crap.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Don't make me do it.
Chapter Twenty-Four: You're not what you say you are.
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Dot.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: I'm fine, trust me.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Graduation and Tears.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Twitter haters and Mood changes.
Chapter Thirty: Alone for 2 weeks.
Chapter Thirty-One: Did you miss me?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Wake up, please..
Chapter Thirty-Three: Little Things.
Chapter Thirty-Four: If Today Was our Last Day.
Chapter Thirty-Five: I love you..
Chapter Thirty-Six: 3 months.
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Kill me softly.
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wipe my blood off the walls.
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Never leave my sight.
Chapter Forty: Let's celebrate.
Chapter Forty-One: Let's go on a date.
Chapter Forty-Two: 1 year!
Chapter Forty-Three: You're beautiful..
Chapter Forty-Four: Please don't leave me...
Chapter Forty-Five: Happy Birthday!!
Chapter Forty-Six: My love.
Chapter Forty-Seven: Always be yours.
Chapter Forty-Eight: Your son..
Chapter Forty-Nine: Broken heart, betrayed feelings.
Chapter Fifty: Coming to an end.
Chapter Fifty-One: The Perfect End.
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Big Day (and Night).
Chapter Fifty-Three: Baby!
Chapter Fifty-Four: Are you serious?
Chapter Fifty-Five: Can Barely Wait.
Chapter Fifty-Six: Only Time Will Tell.
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Forever & Always.
Epilogue.

Chapter Twenty-Five: A new mystery and good news.

1.4K 17 28
By scutts97

It's 12:30 in the morning here in AUS and I am uploading just for you guys ♥ You don't hate me from that last chapter do you? 

I hope not ): 

enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~

*Irielle's P.O.V*

"Can we move into that apartment in London now?" I asked Niall, my voice soft and scared.

He broke into a massive grin and pulled me into a hug. "Of course. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." He said into my hair, kissing it, his lips lingering.

That was a week ago.

*

"Irielle, what is the answer?" Mr Pearson asked, snapping me out of my trance. I shut my eyes and then looked up at him, slowly opening them again. Its period 6 on a Friday and I just want to go home and sleep.

"What, Sir?" I asked, irritated that I was tired again during my favourite class- drama.

"I said; When was mime first invented and who was the famous man who first did it?" He said, glaring at me, crossing his arms.

"I don't know Sir." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. At least I was being honest.

"Well, you should be paying attention in class more often, shouldn't you?" He said, turning back to the board and explaining more things. I have two weeks left of school, one day until I find out which university I got into and 3 weeks until I am free of this country, and the creepy people who want to shoot me. I pulled my iPod out, pushed the cords up my body, under my jumper and slipped the right headphone in my ear, half tuning out Mr Pearson and his boring lecture. All of our exams are done, or almost done- I only have a history one left, which isn't hard of course, I love history. I love my teacher as well- Mr Cullen.

"If my class bore's you that much, Irielle, you may leave." He said, pointing at the door. He wasn't warning me, he was telling me. I gathered my books and walked out of the theatre where we have drama. It isn't that same without Emma and Ella. I wish I knew where they were. We were best friends, all three of us, why wouldn't they tell me about their surprise 'vacation'. Slamming the door shut, I walked outside and into the fresh air, not caring that people in classrooms can see me. I'm a year 12, almost finishing school. Fuck the haters.

"You get into trouble too?" A deep, sexy voice asked me.

"Got kicked out of the classroom for almost falling asleep." I replied, looking around to try and find this person. "What you do?" I asked, spinning around to look towards the noise of leaves rustling.

"Talked too much."

"So badass." I teased, spinning around again. "What's your name?" I asked into the space around me. This guy is somewhere around here.

"Dillon." he replied, stepping out from behind some year 8 lockers. The name ringed a bell, but the face didn't. "You're Irielle." he said, smirking at me.

"How do you know that?" I asked him, trying to stop my voice from quivering.

"I've only known you like, my whole life." He replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh.. really?" I asked back, tilting my head. He does not look familiar at all.

"Yeah. We have been in the same year level since prep. Same class too, at least one class that is." He replied, stepping closer to me. "Except year 12. Shame, I would have like to have claimed you as mine." He then added, seductively winking at me.

"I have a-"

*DING DING DING*

Saved by the home time bell.

"See you around, Irielle." He said, bending down and whispering it into my ear. He the sulked back off into the shadows and I didn't see him again for the rest of the day. Not even when I was at my locker, or at the bus stops. Strange....

I started my usual 1 hour walk home, not bothering to wait for Kathleen since she usually walks with Annie instead of me (but today is Friday so she has her usual 'study session' instead), making me look like the depressed loner with the headphones in. Which, in a way I kinda am since Jade no longer walks with me anymore. I don't know what I did... but she doesn't seem to like me very much anymore. I really miss talking to her. I wish she would just talk to me and not be so down on herself. She always seems to looks sad and I don't know if I can do anything about it...

"Irielle!" Someone called out to me. Wow am I popular or what today? They are lucky that my song just ended and is changing over to another, giving them at least 1.5 seconds to call out my name. I turned around to see Ella. Wait. Ella. As in the Ella that went missing all of a sudden. My eyes widened in shock, her clothes were ripped, her hair was cut short and she had cuts and bruises all over her body.

"Ella! What the hell happened?!" I yelled back, running up to her.

"This man he... Emma she... I don't know... I barely made it-"

"Ella. What. Happened." I repeated.

"Emma and I were walking to the meadow what.. like... 3 months ago?" She said, tears in her eyes. "Then this man came out of know where and grabbed us. Both of us. We were kicking and screaming, but he shoved us in a white van. He took our phones and sent text's to our parents and friends, saying that we were fine and made up different excuses. He raped us, Irielle." she said, the tears pouring out of her eyes. I never see Ella cry. I've never seen Ella cry. 

"Do you know what he looked like?" I asked her, hoping that she did so that we could report it to the police. 

"No." She sobbed, putting her face in her hands. "The whole time he had us in this forest cabin thing, he wore a creepy mask... like the one they used in 'Smiley'." She said, he bottom lip trembling. 

"Where's Emma?" I asked her, putting my hand on her shoulder. 

"Dead." She simply replied, breaking down completely. "He killed her. Beat her until she wasn't moving. And I couldn't do anything, Irielle!" She screamed at me, horror flashing across her face. "I was tied to a chair! He made me watch!" She cried out, tears falling. 

"Come on. Let's go home to my place, We can figure out what do to and call some friends of mine." I said to her, a weak smile on my face. I don't know what else to do... I just hope she still has that love for One Direction. Hopefully meeting them will make her feel a little better and take her mind off of the things that happened in the past three months. 

"You're not pregnant are you?" I asked her, trying to break the ice. 

She laughed, but it didn't have any emotion. "No. He put pregnancy pills in our drinks so that we wouldn't get pregnant." 

"Oh." Was all I replied to her. What else do you say to that? What a smart kidnapper/rapist guy. Oh really? wow. Ugh. 

"Yeah. Oh." She said back, slightly limping as she walked. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her, watching her limp her way home to my house, I still have like, a thirty minute walk, she isn't going to last long. 

"He broke my ankle. It hasn't healed properly yet." She replied, wincing as she said it. 

"I'm gonna call a taxi." I said, feeling sorry for my poor friend. Who could do such a thing to her?

"No, please don't, I can still walk." She argued, wincing when she step down again. I ignored her and pulled out my phone, dialling the taxi number. 

"Hello can I please get a taxi at 438 Karawitha street?" I asked the man who answered with a yes and then hung up. He didn't even say how long it would take. Rude much? I sat down on the footpath and Ella followed, struggling to sit down. We sat like that for 20 minutes before the white taxi finally arrived Ella couldn't get back up again. 

"Come on Ella, let’s go and get home." I said to her, grabbing her hand. She got up and got into the taxi. "When we get home I will help you and shit okay?" I said to her, closing the door behind me. I told my address to the taxi driver and then he took off, driving to my house. It was a short trip, 5 minute's tops. I paid the man and helped Ella out of the taxi. 

"Thanks." She muttered, looking at the ground. I nodded in response and opened my front door, closing it behind me. "Where's your Mum?" She asked me, bringing back some sad memories. 

"She is dead. So is Leo and Kath is adopted."  I said to her, tears brimming in my eyes. I blinked heaps to try and make them go away. 

"Kathy is adopted?" She asked me, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yeah." I replied, looking at the ground. "Come on, how about you go and have a shower. I'll put some clothes out for you, okay?" 

"A shower sounds so good right now." Ella said, giving me a weak smile. I helped her up the stairs, into my bathroom and then closed the door for her. I groaned and then looked in my cupboard, searching for clothes that Ella would wear. I settled for a pair of jeans and a knit jumper, plus the underwear (signed by Louis and Zayn). Today was cold again, still is cold actually. Stupid global warming. Stupid humans for making it this way. "Do you have the c-c-clothes?" Ella asked and I could literally hear her teeth chattering. 

"Yeah, I'll give 'em to you." I said, opening the door a little bit and sticking my arm through the gap, the clothes in my hand. 

"Thanks." she said, then I closed the door for her and counted down.

"3...2...1.." 

"OMG." I heard Ella scream from the other side of the door. "Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik signed your undies?!" 

"Uh.. yeah, funny story actually." I replied, scratching the back of my head. 

"Tell me everything!" She screamed again, and I heard rattling around in the bathroom. 

"Um, no, you get dressed first. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen. Get dressed and then come down- I'm making brownies." I said, slowly backing away from the door. 

"Okay," She said, the word coming out struggled. "Then tell me EVERYthing." She added. I just laughed at her and walked back downstairs to the kitchen, starting to pull out all of the ingredients for my delicious brownies (if I do say so myself) 

Ella finally walked in just as I was putting the brownie mix into the oven to cook for 15 minutes. She looked at me, who probably had flour on my face- like I always do when I am cooking. "Nice look." She said to me, a smirk on her face. 

"Shut up. I made you brownies." I shot back, glaring at her. 

"Oh really?! Yum." She said, a massive grin on her face. I rolled my eyes and set to cleaning up. I decided to put on the kettle while cleaning to make myself and Ella a cup of tea. After I finished cleaning I texted Niall to find out what he is doing. 

From: Nialler ♥

Hello princess (: We are just finishing up, what's wrong? 

I smiled at the text and then looked around to make sure Ella couldn't see me. Once I knew she wasn't around- but sitting in the lounge room playing with Benji as he was cuddled up on the couch, I set to replying to Niall. 

To: Nialler ♥

Hey Nialler ^^ I just wanted to know if you boys could pop around in say... half an hour? I found Ella today... her and Emma were kidnapped, Emma is dead. DO NOT tell harry, please? 

I pressed send and waited for a reply. It has been 3 minutes so I decided to make the cuppa's. Ella like's milk with 1 sugar and I liked 2 sugars and no milk. I walked over to the fridge, grabbed the milk and then made the cups of tea. "Ella. Come in here." I called out then waited for an answer.

"But Benji is so cute!" She replied. I mentally cursed Benji and his cuteness, before I then walked to the doorway, hands on my hips. 

"Do you want to talk or what?" I then said, gesturing to the dining table. 

"Finee." She replied, dragging out the 'e'. She got up off of the couch, patting Benji goodbye and then joined me at the table. "So. What happened?"

"It's kinda a long story." I replied, taking a gulp of tea. "What about you?" I asked her, sympathy in my  voice.

"I told you what happened. Can we not bring it up, please?" She said, tears in her eyes. 

"Alright. I'll tell you my story." I said, then looking down to check my phone. Niall had replied. 

From: Nialler ♥

ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU FOUND HER!? WHAT HAPPENED?! Oh... sure, I'll be there in 5 minutes. 

My eyes widened and I looked up at Ella. "Well, it started when Emma made me look up Niall Horan." 

"You serious?" She said, taking a sip of her tea. 

"Yeah. Turns out that I actually clicked on the actual Niall Horan thingo and well..." I said to her, looking away again. 

"Well what?" She asked, smirking at me. Why is she smirking? "Did you fall in love with the most handsome boy ever?" 

"Kinda.. Well, something like that." I replied to her, scratching my hair. 

"What do you mean?" she questioned. 

"If you wait like, 2 minutes I can show you more than tell you." I said, then shook my head. "No, I will have to tell you anyways, to like, explain but still." I said, looking at the ceiling. 

"What do you-" Ella started to say before she got interrupted by the doorbell. 

"1 sec." I said, holding out my hand and using my finger to create a one.

"Alright." She said, crossing her arms. 

I walked to the front door and opened it, seeing Niall and the rest of the gang behind him. "Come inside, but be quiet." I whispered, beckoning them inside, and then closing the door behind them. 

"Why are we here?" Harry whispered then added, "Why are we whispering?" 

"I need to explain something to Ella." I whispered back, and saw a flash of anger is Harry's eyes. "Harry, Ella is back, but her twin is dead." I whispered back at him, my bottom lip trembling. 

"Oh." Was all he- and the boys replied.

"Niall, wait for me to call out, same with the rest of you." I whispered at them, and then walked back to the kitchen. 

"Who was at the door?" Ella asked, playing with her cup. 

"A sale's person wanting to know if I needed a solar panel." I replied to her, smiling afterwards. 

"Oh." She said, and then put down her cup. "Now. What happened while I was.... gone..." She asked, looking down then back up at me again. 

"Well. It's a long story, so be prepared." I said to her, and she just nodded at me, crossing her arms. "Okay, so it started when we went to the concert, and the smiling at my phone and such. Then when you disappeared, it kinda escalated. People know now, but have no photos of me, since I use like... a fake name in everything. But then the accident happened, my mother was put in jail, my brother in a coma, then I went to court and I became the guardian of Kathy. Then this creepy social worker came and-"

"Irielle, you're scaring me." Ella said, worry flashing across her face.

"Babe? Can you come in here?" I called out, hoping that Niall knew that he was babe. 

"Who is-" Ella started to say, and then cut herself off when Niall walked into the room, hands in his back pockets, a lopsided grin on his face. 

"Hey Princess." He said, bending down and kissing me on the lips, letting his lips linger for a while longer than they should have. 

"Hi babe." I replied, a slight blush on my face. 

"You're dating NIALL HORAN?!" She half said half screamed. 

"Yeah... it's kinda thanks to your sister." I replied, giving her a small smile. She just grinned back at me like a mad woman. 

"You're welcome. Do you know the rest of the guys?" She asked me, her smile getting bigger. 

"Yeah I do." I replied to her, my smile just as big as I got up to go to the living room. Niall took my place and started to talk to Ella. "Come along boys." I said to them, smiling at them all. They followed me out and waved at Ella. I sat back down, sitting on Niall- not caring if I was hurting him or not. 

"Oh. Em. GEE!" She cried, getting up and jumping around. "No way no way no way!"

"Yes way!" Louis said, going over to her and holding her hands, jumping along. I smiled at them, then at Niall who kissed my nose.

"Why?" I simply asked, shaking my head a little.

"Because you make the cutest face when I do it." He replied, smiling warmly at me. He then wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me in his body warmth. "I was serious about before." He whispered into my ear.

"The apartment? Yeah I know." I replied to him. "I just need to find out what Uni I got into."

"No. Irielle. I was serious about marriage and a family." He replied, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"And  I was serious about my answer." I replied, leaning my head on his chest.

"Good." He replied, resting his chin on my head.

All of us stayed like that for a while. I was still positioned in Nialls lap, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis were all sitting in different chairs, while Ella had decided to pull up on of the kitchen bench stools so that she could sit with us. I heard keys jiggling in the front door and knew that Kathleen was home.  

"Iry, this came in the mail for you!" She called out

"I'm in the kitchen!" I replied to her and then watched as Zayn got up and hid next to the doorway. 

"Yeah, okay, well this came in the-" Kathleen said and then turned to Zayn after he screamed RAWR at her. "I knew you were there."

"Dammit." He cursed, then sat back down again. Kathleen looked at him funny and then handed me the letter. Oh gosh. It's from the University in Kensington Gore that I applied to in London with the really great arts programme.

"Open it." Niall said, kissing my hair. I shakily opened it and read the inside, preparing myself for the worst. 

Dear Irielle Mayy Ng, 

                                         We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Kensington Gore's Royal College of Art. Your folio was very impressive and we cannot wait until you are among us. 

Yadda Yadda Yadda. Who cares? I got in. I'm going to London. What about Kathleen? "Well done, Iry." Niall said, loud enough for everyone to hear, but not loud enough to reach my brain. I can't just pack up my things and take Kathleen to London?! What about her friends? She is in year 9 for God's sake! 

"I'm happy to go to London for my senior years, Irielle." Kathleen said, walking over from the kitchen with a bowl of strawberries. 

"You serious?" I asked her, my tone dead serious. 

"Yup." She replied, popping the 'p' as she put a strawberry into her mouth. 

"What does the letter say?" Liam asked me, a smile on his face. 

"I got into the Uni I wanted... And I'm going to London!" I said a massive grin on my face. I looked at everyone's faces and saw Ella looking really upset. "Ella, what's wrong?" I asked her, everyone's attention suddenly on her. 

"There is a problem..." She whispered, her bottom lip trembling. This has been a very emotional night. 

"What's the problem?" I asked her softly, giving her a weak smile. What else was I supposed to do?

"I ran away from home." 

Shit.

~~~~~~

yes, the school DOES exist, I looked it up. NO Niall and Liam do not live near it.. actually, I don't actually know... awks... ahah... 

Sorry for the cliffhanger! It had to be done, otherwise the chapter would be so draining and boring... and I do NOT want that. 

COMMENTS PLEASE ): I am like, begging here. The only people that comment are my friends, I want someone new to comment! You comment, you get a dedication...? *raises eyebrow* does that suit you? 

yes?

YAY. teehehehehe

OH. I changed the name too, coz stupid Emma isn't reading my story anymore, Ella is still though. SO SUCK IT EMMA YOU ARE NOW DEAD.

~amy ^^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766 42 13
When a 20-year-old uploads a video about how One Direction saved her life, she gets more than she bargained for. A rollercoaster romance including up...
155K 3K 80
One direction was the best boyband in the world. Despite being the best singers they were practically brothers. But 3 years ago they went on a hiatus...
11K 505 38
Meet Trisha. She has migrated to New York for the sake of her new job. She's a girl who is sometimes introverted, sometimes outgoing, and sometimes a...
47.3K 1.5K 41
"Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you." "Harry Styles." cover by @aestheticharrie