Shock Or Surprise For Best Fr...

By Tarushisharma14

Book 2 of The Friendship Series Marriage special πŸ’—πŸ’— Based on a popular serial of Pearl V Puri "Batamiz Dil... More

Cover Dedication
Cast
Special Thanks
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Attention Please!!!!

Chapter 16

23 10 1
By Tarushisharma14

"So finally one and a half years baad hamaari shaadi 10th May ko tay hui. Main aur mere parents ek mahine pehle hi Mumbai aa gaye kyuki wedding destination wahi decide hua tha. Sabse pehle hamaara sangeet hua tha. Hum sab ne mil kar daandiya garba night kiya tha." Gungun said.

Flashback starts.....

Anjali, Gungun and Shivika were planning about Gungun's sangeet.

"Yaar ye to decide kar liya ki daandiya garba night karna hai but kaise? I mean hum teeno main se kisi ko nahi aata hai. Kuch practice bhi nahi ki agle hafte se shaadi ki rituals suru ho jaayengi." Gungun said.

"Hmm.... To ye problem hai. Ruk ja kuch sochte hai." Anjali said.

"Accha ye bata compition karna hai ya couple dance?" Shivuka asked.

"Yaar couple of course!" Gungun said with excitement.

"Arey to what are you waiting for? Apna apna maal uthaao aur suru ho jaao." Shivika said while laughing.

"Haan ye bhi sahi hai. Chalo ab main Dev se bataati hu uske sangeet sandiya ka plan." Gungun said.

"Dekho dekho kitni utaawali hai. Ruk ja! Arey Anju ka partner to decide kar pehle." Shivika said.

"Arey decide kya karna! Iske liye Pallav hai na!" Shivika said with a wink.

"No way! Main ni nachna uss namune de naal." Anjali said with irritation.

"Anju please!" Gungun said while making baby face.

"OK Accha thik hai! Sirf tere liye warna main to usdi shakal bhi na dekha." Anjali said angrily.

"Chal jhooti mann main to ladoo fut rahe honge. Tu maan ki kyu nahi leti that you love him." Gungun said.

"Yaar Gunu! Tu bhi suru ho gayi." Anjali said while making sad face.

Both of them started teasing Anjali. Anjali ran from there while blussing. Gungun and Shivika were confirmed that she has feelings for Pallav.
______________________________________

After one week the function of sangeet sandhya held. It was a normal yet beautiful function fully based on the Gujrati tradition. All the friends of Gungun and Dev were invited with their partners.

The Kora Kendra Garba ground was booked for the function. Whole of the ground was decorated traditionally giving the effect of navratri.

There was a proper stage which was specially made for the wedding couple. They can sit there enjoy the performances of their friends. The garba dancers were also called to give a good effects to the performances and make the day memorable.

Priya and Harsh were the host of that function.

Both of them welcomed all the guests and gave good wishes to Dev and Gungun. They started the function with their cheerful performance.

After that there was the entry of the special guest of the function that is Asmita Sood. She was looking gorgeous in her Blue lahanga with matching blouse and pink net duppata.

She gave a solo performance of garba.

After her performance got over she her place.

"It's time for wedding couple guys! Please put your hands together for gorgeous Gungun and dashing Dev." Harsh shouted happily.

Dev and Gungun went to the centre of the ground. They performed garba on one of the Gungun's favrouit songs that is 'Dolida'. Others background dancers and garba dancers also came and joined them.

"What a beautiful performance guys by Gungun and Dev." Priya said.

"Now coming up next is our nautanki queen Shivika and the dancing king Ardil. Let's put hands together for them." Harsh said.

"I will see you after this function Harsh." Shivika said getting irritated.

Both of them goes in the centre. They performed on Deepika Padukon's song 'Lahu Muh Lag Gaya' as she is the favrouit actress of Ardil.

After their performance got over Gungun goes to Priya and Harsh. She wispered something in Priya's ear.

"So guys! It's time for hamaari abhi abhi bani jodi sirf dance ke liye. Please put your hands together for sharmila Pallav and silent Anjali." Priya said.

"Finally baari aa gayi teri ab ja!" Shivika said while pushing her.

Anjali don't showed any interest in dancing with him but she was doing that only for her friends. Both of them performanced daandiya dance on 'Radha Kaise Na Jale.'

After the dance got over Shivika started teasing her again.

"Oh ho to hamaari Radha Pallav ke female fans se jealous hoti hai. Aaj finally sacchaai pata chal gayi." Shivika said while laughing.

"Ji nahi aisa kuch nahi hai. Wo to ye sons ke steps easy the isliye humne iss par perform kiya wo bhi sirf Dev aur Gungun ke liye." Anjali said.

"Chal jhooti!" Shivika said while teasing her.

Then Amzil and Pritika performed. Both of them were looking good in their outfits. Amzil had wore dhoti kurta and Pritika had wore Indo western lehenga.

They performed on 'Udi Udi jaye'

After their performance the sangeet sandiya reached it's climax. At last all of them danced together. All the four couples with Asmita, Priya and Harsh formed a circle and started dancing.

As a whole it was really an unforgettable day for all of them. All of them enjoyed a lot. The function was followed by the dinner. The speciality of the dinner was it has the traditional gujrati thaali.

Flashback ends.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❀their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
12.7K 827 28
Parineet Rajeev Bajwa. She doesn't resonate with this name anymore. She can't be married to a guy like him. A pathetic one. What did she do to deserv...
25.5K 6.1K 77
β—‡ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first β—‡ β—‡ He is mature, I'm childish He...