REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

De Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 19

4.1K 178 108
De Ellarybts

***I am run down, I'm so afraid °°°

"It's ok Luna, you gonna be fine, just avoid him at any cost. We'll try to spend more time with you so they won't bother you "

Chris assured her with a smile and she forced and smile back even though she didn't feel like it. She had finally decided to go back to school and push everything aside despite her fears. It wasn't as if she thought of the school as any important thing but she just wanted to assure them that she was ok and not have anyone worry about her anymore.

She also didn't want to face the awkwardness with her brother being around anymore. She thought if having a break from running into him all the time. Not that she hated him our detested his face but she just feels the rage he has for her radiating in the house since she stayed home and it made her tensed and uncomfortable

However, after stepping her foot into the hell hole where lions have been always waiting to devour her, she has started to partially regret her decision. And right now , here she is, with all the four guys surrounding her and trying to get her not to have any kind of emotional trauma.

Right now, she couldn't help but to cling onto Jerry's arm, being the only person she felt comfortable with.

"Come on Luna, you will be fine.... We will try to hang out with you often like Chris said "

Jeremy said, trying to lesson how terrified she was feeling . After a while of allowing her eyes to a scan their faces, she decided not to burden them anymore and tried to put on an 'I'm ok' smile

She waved the four males as they all left for their classes, leaving her to still cling onto Jerry

"What? " She questions the male who stared at her with an indescribable expression.

It made her feel as if he was judging her with his stare and the fact that she couldn't read what he was thinking of her, made her uncomfortable.

Her question was left unanswered when he chuckled and proceeded to move forward with her still clinging to him like a koala. She lowered her head with the strange stares and weird looks being thrown at her by the students in the hallway.

"You know, we do look like the latest couple with the way you are clinging onto me "

Her mouth opened to say something but she clamped it she and retreated from clinging onto him
pulling strands of her hair to cover her reddened cheeks.

She was sure he realized her blushing since he chuckled.

"I'm one hella of a hot boyfriend you know"

Her head shot up to glare at him playfully

"You are such a flirt Jerry".
He laughed at her

" Well, I can see you like it that way"

She rolled her eyes

"Never Jerry, I'm just saying RIP to your mate... I'm feeling bad for her "

He snickered at her words

"Oh she'll love me "

There was another eye roll

She was having so much fun until they both came face to face with her nightmare.

She could feel her hands automatically jerking to I hold the nearest thing close to her which turned out to be Jerry's arm.

There was a moment of staring competition between the both of them. Jungkook had his emotionless expression on as he allowed his eyes to linger on her, then to Jerry and finally landing on her hand that was holding onto his arm.

She felt her legs begin to shake under her, her grip tightening on his arm.

. She could feel the vibration coming from Jerry as her mate had made an attempt to step forward.

The growl made him stop and for a moment she was thankful since she didn't want him anywhere near her.

"Hey Jerry... Luna"

She heard Namjoon's voice that finally broke the staring contest.

But she refused to look his way and only focus of the male that terrified her. He also seemed to be starting into her purple orbs, probably searching for something in her eyes. His hands were shoved into his pocket as he stared back at her.

"How are you Luna" Another voice that belonged to Jin was heard but she couldn't bring herself to look at them , nor scan the number of them that were present.

"She's fine and would like some space from all of you "

Jerry replied coldly and brought his hand up from his side to squeeze hers that was gripping onto his left arm

"Its ok Luna, I won't let him come near you "

He reassured her through mind link and she found herself not satisfied with it.

As much as she hates to admit, she doesn't want him near her in any way

"Let's go"

The both of the began to walk past the vampires, finally tearing her eyes from being lost in his

"I want to talk to her " Jungkook stated blankly making her stop in her tracks, silently glancing up to look at Jerry pleadingly

It was a silent message but he got the message of her begging him to get her out of his sight. Jerry understood her pleas and inhaled deeply before glaring at her mate.

"She.Doesnt . Have. Anything to say to you" He snarled with clenched jaws

"Come on Luna "

They resumed to walking past them and the boys had stepped aside to make  way for them.

She dreaded passing by Jungkook so she lowered her head down, her breath caught in her throat as the walked past him.

She was glad everything turned out to be ok and almost released her breath until she felt a hand grab onto her left arm tightly and yank her back.

She released a strangled cry and soon, found herself pinned against the lockers with her mate's unemotional cold eyes glaring sharply at her. He leaned forward and she could smell the strawberry mixed with smoke scent of his. And his intimidatingly dominating aura choking her.

She was never able to get his scent right until now and he placed his right arm beside her head, making her flinch at the action thinking he would hit her

Her body began to tremble as tears welled in her eyes. The fear she felt for the previous week running back to her.. Memories of her lying and him biting her mercilessly and leaving her to freeze under the cold rain struck her and she found herself hyperventilating. She felt as if she was being choked and the air in her lungs rushed out of her body making her struggle to breath.

Dropping everything she held, she brought up her both hand and clutched it on her neck as she struggled to breath. Trying to steady her uneven breathing .

She could hear some shouting and her mate looking at her with a creased brow. He looked confusedly at her . The voices and shouts were faint, she could only hear her heartbeat in her ears, the flashes of the dreadful event suffocating her. She clutched onto her chest, her nails digging through the fabric of her top and into her skin. Her breathing got rapid and she tried, she really tried getting some breath into her lungs but failed. Beads of sweats began to form on her forehead and she was nonetheless behaving like an asthmatic patient. Her blurry sight caught the male in front of her getting ripped away from her, the strong scent of strawberries and smoke immediately getting whisked away but it was still a bit faint in the air.

Dark spots began to dance in her vision and the sudden impact of her knees on the cold floor sent a wave of pain through her knee up her thigh

The last thingshe had registered was a messy haired Jerry hovering above her lifeless body, her eyelids half closed. She could see his mouth opening and closing but none of his words were heard and finally but slowly, she slipped into the abyss of darkness

*-*-*

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! " A fuming pink haired male shoved the youngest to the dust covered floor of the rooftop. With the others trailing behind silently and the same expression on their faces. Jungkook didn't seem to be himself and he didn't seem to pay any attention to the action of the other male, Instead of being the Jungkook he has always been and snapping at the eldest with one or two remorseful statements, he looked confused.

But the eldest wasn't attentive to his state and made another attempt to lounge at him on the floor , luckily for him, the other gray haired male stopped him. Giving him a communicating look. His eyes softened when he looked at his state, almost halfly regretting his actions.

They stood there staring at the youngest who had his gaze blankly to God knows where, clearly stating his confusion and regret. His forehead wrinkled in worry , confusion and his eyes were almost glassy.
"Why did you do it? " A bored Yoongi questioned from the other corner of the rooftop, his voice low but angry

"Hyu.... I...... I just wanted to apologize "

That sent a wave of burning hot rage through the eldest

"APOLOGIZE MY ASS KOOK! "

He snapped bitterly making the youngest turn his head to finally meet his gaze

"I told you to grow up Jungkook. Your arrogance rules your actions all the time. WHO TOLD YOU THAT ACTING THAT WAY IS A GOOD EXCUSE TO BEGIN AN APOLOGY?! "

He had opened his mouth to retort but cut it shut, knowing not to mess with the eldest male. His eyes squeezed shut as the wind blew with a cool breeze on the rooftop, blowing his ebony locks from his face to the back and tickling his ears. The serene feeling was depicting a feeling very opposite to what he felt.
Conflicted emotions was all he felt but his ego being obviously higher than mount Everest wasn't enough for him not to realize it.

"Hyung, I just lost control" He muttered quietly, trying to filter the guilt laced in his tone

The same male laughed bitterly, throwing his head back to look up the sky, his Oesophagus stretched like a pulled string and his Adam's apple bobbing as he laughed. Other than that, everyone was quiet.

"You lost control? " He asked in a tone no one could describe, an unbelieving expression on his face. The male on the floor nodded vigorously, almost feeling the relieved, thinking that the other  finally understood.
However his expression morphed into a tight frown when the next thing was said

"The same way you lost control and did that to her?! " He raised his voice once again and the guilty feeling washed all over him once more. Recalling what he had done to her

But it wasn't a lie when he said he lost control... He really did loose control, he wasn't in his right mind on that day

Another air blew and this time, he refused to squeeze his eyes shut... Clenching his fist, he suppressed the emotions that danced in his chest. Mostly guilt being the dominant in what he feels
"You better pray she is ok, because the way you treat girls isn't the way we taught you to"

A menacing hiss was the last thing before Jin stomped away, his footsteps thumping loudly as he descended the staircase. It didn't take long and the others followed, leaving him alone to fight his internal conflict,some only spared him  a pitiful glance.

The past week hadn't been ok for him in any way, his actions still hunted him. He remembers locking himself in his room after the savage beating of Taehyung, ignoring Pia's irritating thumpings and yells, , he remembers scattering a few things, flipping heavy things over before what his mate had said echoed in his head.

That was when the bomb exploded and he began to see red, before he knew he was out for revenge.

After not being able to leave her , he went to hide behind a tree, calming himself down before coming for her. His heart cracked when he saw his masterpiece, the result of his sadistic actions passed out in the cold rain.

Yes, he was the one who hurt her but then, he was the same person who had brought her back to her home

A few punches flew to him from the beta, he was the only one there to witness him carry her to the pack house and he's didn't go easy on him

He remembers the guy snarling some words, thinking he had done something indecent to her. But he was obviously wrong because the only indecent thing was the bites and he didn't go beyond. At least he came to his senses early enough

He couldn't blame him for having such a mindset since her the pyjamas was stained of blood from the bites he had healed. It was a fair thinking and after a few harsh curses at him, he finally rushed in with her body in his arm.

He had gone home completely broken and shaken, to be met with the face of his hyung. Jin had calmed him physically but not emotionally and considering he didn't know the story or else he would have been throwing a huge fit like now

And the fact that he came to know later, what he did, ha, he couldn't even try remembering it

Another day and a fuming male photocopy of his mate stormed into his room, beating him to the nonsense point and all new to him, he didn't return the punches that was the thrown to him but embraced the with opened arms.

He didn't think he had the guts to do so and the moment Luca mentioned in between his curses about her being in coma shattered him completely

But all the same he continued to think about everything, he couldn't get rid of the surging hatred he had for her
That made him question his emotions
Was he really guilty or was he just shaken about everything and rather thought she deserves every bit of it?

Time skips/\•••°°°

Another day and her stubbornness had gotten her back to the school. Yesterday, she had woken up in her bed, a whole different new place from where she remembered. It turned out she was traumatized and had an emotional panic from seeing him.
Jerry had told her about punching Jungkook after she was passed out.

She'd just have to stay out of trouble
A smile crept on her face as she came face to face with Jen. Both of them opening their arms wide to embrace each other

"Ohhh Luna, I've missed you so much... I was so worried and I'm sorry I couldn't visit you hun.. I was just too busy "
She squished her cheeks as she spoke
"Yea yea, it's fine Jen"
She replied trying to get her face out of her grasp
"That your mate is a devil to no limits, I really feel like punching him on the face and killing him-"
She looked at the girl as she muttered curses at her mate, stopping mid sentence to glance at her
"Uhh, I didn't mean like really killing him ok.. Relax"

She rubbed neck nervously as Luna bit back her laughter
"It's ok Jen, you can kill him if you want " She laughed .Jen joined her

"Oh but really, "
She intertwined her arm with Luna and began to pull her along

"I don't want to set your wolf on edge you know... "
Luna nodded in understanding
"Where are we going? "
"Uhh, we have a PE class, didn't you check your schedule? "

She answered with a raised brow

"Oh but we aren't in the same --"

"Not like that Luna, you probably weren't here so you don't even know about the the PE Master coming in different classes"

"W-wait what? "
"Yeah, most classes will be there "

She stopped walking as her body began shiver at the thought . Jen noticing her hesitation turned to stare at her with a concerned look
"Why Luna? What's wrong "
She began to fidget with her fingers nervously
"Jen I can't go there "

"What? Why? "

"What if.... I meet him there ? "

Her voice wavered
Jen sighed before placing a hand on his cheeks
"Don't worry, you won't be going anywhere near him... Mr. Swag won't combine the boys and girls. So even if he'll be there, he will be a distance from you. "

She  still hesitated

"Look Luna, you can't avoid him forever, just face your fears and get rid of it. Stop being vulnerable "

***

I'm starting to think my coming to the gymnasium was a bad idea, along with this gym outfit that has suddenly become itchy and uncomfortable.
I honestly can't stand the hell that will be breaking loose.

My worst nightmares, Pia and her partners in crime are here. Eventually they haven't noticed me which I'm super glad about. You just will not understand me but I don't really want any of this, I don't want any of their tantrums right now

I stood there nervously, fidgeting with my fingers and watched as unfamiliar students filled in.
We are about five classes, here and the noise is getting out of hand. I just wish the best and that I don't get into any kind of embarrassment
The constant beating of my heart is staring to give me a puking sensation
I tried to swallow the lump that is forming in my throat but hell, I'm failing

"You ok? "
Jen placed a hand on my shoulder and gaves me a worried stare

I gulped before nodding, almost ready to open my mouth to answer but a strong scent, an addicting scent of strawberries and smoke hit my sense of smell and I found myself looking around for it's source . I look to the main entrance to see him approaching
Jungkook

The word rolled in my mind and I can't help but to tremble at him and the other five walking in

I tried to scan them and notice who is missing

Taehyung

Speaking of him, I haven't seen him since he marked me. I'm wondering if he's ok but they all seem to be cool with his absence so I'm guessing, yes, he's fine
Why the hell am I even concerned? I should mind my own business right now.

The gym master, Mr. Swag, clapped his hand to get everyone's attention. The atmosphere went silent as we listened to whatever he was saying. My mind wasn't there but fixed on my mate.

I won't lie, I've never seen him in a multicolored or any other colored outfit except black and now he's wearing a gray outfit, he looks hot.
Did I mention hot?

Our gym outfit is some sort of a sweatpant and a gray sweatshirt. It has the school's Emblem. The boys had pulled the Leg of their sweatpants up to reveal their ankle and a bit higher . It was strange to see them do that and it was hot combined with the matching sports shoe provided by the school. Jungkook had pulled his sleeves up. I was close to drooling at how attractive he looked with his locks cascading down his face, I wasn't the only girl checking them out. Most girls were looking at he six boys and and pointing hands at them whiles they whisper things to each other and giggle idiotcally
He had his black hadset on his neck

(Sorry guys, u know I suck at descriptions🙈)

I immediately retracted my gaze from him when he almost caught me staring.

Well the girl's outfit was a girlish fitting sweatshirt and sweatpants with the same colour and emblem as the boys
I was glad they made ours look girly

I was still stealing glances at him, I couldn't help it. He's attractive

Ugh, I can't help but to think of how scared I am of him but he's my mate, I shouldn't be. I was so lost in staring at him that I didn't see everyone gathering according something the teacher had said

The boys were separating themselves and gathering in a circle

The teacher had began to gather us in groups of eight
I just joined a random circle still confused

"What's going on? "
I nudged Jen slightly and she turned to give me an 'are you serious look' before speaking

"Ok so we will be gathered in groups and just throw the balls from one person to another. "

"Just that? "
She shrugs
"Yeah eventually, but he wants to start by going easy on us or something "

I sigh, I can't believe I am wasting my time here, coming all the way here just for this. I hate exercising and I just hope to survive.

****

I placed a hand on my knees as I panted, what sort of stupid ball throwing is this. I got smacked on the head from spacing out for the hundredth time today.

"You ok? that was so fun! " Jen shrieked as I just rolled my eyes. I saw Mr. Swag leaving through the entrance and I guess it is the end of this stupid thing
Students gathered in groups talking about random things

"Jen, this was the most stupid activity I've ever done in my life "

She chuckled at my outburst
"Stop being dramatic Luna, Gym is fun... Just look at that guy there, he's so active and looks hot the way his orange sweat damped hair sticking to his skin ... Its a complete turn on gurl"

She said with a dreamy face and I followed her gaze to look at the guy only for it to be Hoseok?

Does she have a crush him?

Yikes, this girl and talking about guys.... I thought I got used to her horny self already

"You are such a pervert. "
I snapped, shaking my head but she just laughs it off

"Wait, you never told me you have a crush on Hoseok! "

I said louder which caused her to cover my mouth with her hand, shushing me

I giggled at her

"Shh, stop it Luna, I don't want to get into trouble"

"Ohh, they are vampires and I'm sure your loverboy alreay heard"

I wriggled my eyebrows teasingly and watched her trying to hide her red tainted cheeks with her hair

That made me laugh harder

"Woah Jen, are you blushing? "

"Yah! "

Her eyes went wide and we tried to hit me but I dodged it and continued to tease her

"Ok ok I'm sorry" I laughed, looking at her trying to is guise her shy smile with a playful frown

"Wait, lemme go pick our water bottles and bags"
I laughed as she ran away to hide her blush

It was then I realized I was alone

Sighing,I stood there awkwardly.

This is my first time getting into something like this ... I was glad my curse didn't react at how much energy I used today.
I must admit, it's rather adventurous and I love how the boys played theirs
I admit I kept stealing glances at Jungkook. He didn't seem to be enjoying it as the others did. Only Yoongi was seen sitting on the floor with tired and drowsy eyes
That guy's just so lazy and grumpy

I mean, what vampire gets tired? They are immortal and hardly feel a shit
If they can run such distances, there's no way he could have been that tired with this little activity

But Jungkook was rather -

"Ouch! "

The air in my lungs got knocked out of me .

Loud laughters erupted the moment I fell on the floor

A ball had been thrown directly my way . I clutched onto my nose, feeling a thick liquid on my fingers

Blood

Looking  up to see students, almost everyone staring at me with three tiny exposed pairs of legs standing in front of me
My gaze went up to be met with a smirking devil, the mother of all evil and her disciples grinning at me

"Jezebel the second "

I grumbled in annoyance.

Tears welled  my eyes as murmers went on, probably about me. I hissed at the pain that shot through my nose
"You filthy rug, you have caused so much these days and did you think I will let you off the hook? " Her ear piercing yell sounded and I blinked my tears out to see clearly

"What do you want? " My voice came out quietly whiles I tried to ignore the blood that was oozing into my mouth and the pain in my nose.

I think she broke my nose
"Slut! You are such a disgrace! Because of you.. Everything has been going wrong and Taehyung had to be punished because of you! "

I almost scoffed at her.
I can't believe she has moved from my mate to Taehyung
Poor boy, she has probably been giving him a hard time
Lucky Jungkook I guess.

"So now it's no more Jungkook but Taehyung? " I felt the need to voice it out at how shameless she is.

That seemed to annoy her so she grabbed my hair harshly.
I won't lie but her grip is awfully tight
What do I expect? She's a vampire
I was sure she uprooted some strands of my hair
I decided not to react and show her how I'm hurting
By the way, what sort of punishment did he get?
It's probably because of me
Is it?

Is that why he's not here?

"Another word from your stinky mouth and I will snap your neck "
She snarls
I scoffed at her words and retorted
"you know, I'm holding in my breath because the air around you makes me want to puke... I think you are rather the one with the stinky mouth,now get your fucking hand off my hair"

Loud laughter filled the entire place .Ignoring it all,I glared back at her.
Her expression was priceless , it suddenly darkened and I felt her glance at the blonde girl before she nodded and went over to pick the balls on the floor.
What are they doing?

"What are you doing? "
I clicked out my thoughts  in a shaky tone . She released my hair, folding her arms to smirk at me

"Having a rerun of our gym class activities, what else"
By now the girl had made her way to us and Pia took some of the balls, well they all did and nodded at each other before taking few steps back.
I stared at them in confusion and panic

Whatever they are planning to do to me, I know it's not good
Those creepy smirk they had on wasn't helping either

"SHALL WE BEGIN THE GAME?! "

Her other friend yelled and before I had a time to react, countless balls came flying at me
It was painful after every  hit . Since they were vampires, the speed and pressure at which they threw it was likely to crash my bones
I tried to shield my head with my hands .
The headache and dizziness had kicked in and I was starting to feel weak. The other students were busy laughing at the scene
I couldn't meet their gaze but I knew for sure they were having fun torturing me

I was close to blacking out until a voice yelled

"STOP IT"
Everything ceased as my bestfriend's voice cut through

I didn't even know where she got that courage from but I knew for sure she had helped me. I took a deep breath, trying not to cry out loud

"Luna are you ok? "
I felt a hand on my shoulder and her worried voice cut through. She hugged me briefly before pulling away to wipe my blood with her finger

"Well look what we have here, the nerdy fatty pig friend of the loser " Pia taunted and I felt Jen's hand clench on my shoulder

She was yanked on her feet by her arm and I grew worried about her
I knew as much as she wants to help, she can't fight Pia, she's a vampire but Jen is a human, she's probably no match for her

"You are disgusting Pia, all three of you... How can you be this heartless? "
I was surprised by ther remorse laced in her tone
I didn't know Jen was capable of speaking like this, especially to Pia, her big time bully
I watched as the three girls cackled wickedly before Pia brought out a tool

I strained my blurry eyes to see what she was holding a
Knife?!
It's silver but but had a rubber at the handle

How the hell does a vampire carry that around? Vampire's most deadly weapon
Silver and what is she going to do?
"Say.that . Again. You pig"
She hisses and brings the knife close to Jen's neck

I stood up abruptly, a wave of diziness hit me but I ignored it and grab her wrist that held the knife, pushing in Jen aside

She looked taken aback but eyes darken when she realized I was the one who had just done it
I glared at her with the same intensity as hers
"Don't you dare try that Pia, I will not sit here and watch you lay a finger on her"
She tried to get her grip from my wrist and I found myself struggling with her. Trying to take the knife from her. It was almost noticeable how small it is. That's why she's able to carry it around since it's portable

A sudden presence was felt behind me as Pia let go of the knife. I felt rather victorious but I was wondering why Pia would give up so easily
She grabbed my wrist and before I could react, , Pia was screaming in pain
I looked at her to see her palm dripping oif blood

"Luna, I told you I was sorry, I can't believe you just tried to kill me... Jungkook"
Jungkook?

It was the I noticed the familiar scent

I looked back to see all six boys staring at us, Jungkook had the worst expression
He was glaring at me menacingly and I felt my wolf whimper at it

His nose flared, turning red as his lips trembled in anger

Pia was now crying in pain, rather louder as she collapsed on her knees

Jungkook's gaze scanned my hand to stare at the bloodied silver knife in my hand, he seemed to growl at me

"Jungkook, she tried to kill me with a silver knife "
Pia accused but I was rather confused

That seemed to anger him more as he clenched his fists and jaws in anger

I was sure I didn't cut her with the knife

"What.did . You. Do. Beast? "
The word he called me made my heart shatter and a congestion in my chest that seem to cut my breath

He took his time to pick his words as he spoke and my hands began to tremble at his eyes that started to change colour
It was deeper red, almost black
"N-no, i---i ".

I looked at the other boys to see then with the same disappointed looks on their faces

I didn't hurt her
I shook my head at them
They looked confused back at me

"No... I can exp--"

"No don't pretend Luna, you tried to cut me with a silver knife and you did. "

What?

What nonsense is she blabbering?

I looked back at Jen in confusion, she had the same angry and confused look on her face. It took a little while to register what she was doing.
She was trying to get my mate to be against me

She's trying to get him to hurt me, instigating him against me
It must have been a trap and , I fell for it

The kind of looks he was giving me made my legs shake and threaten to give in

"Jungkook.... I didn't--"

"Don't lie Luna, you wanted to stab me and I was trying take the knife from you.. Jungkook, she's really a beast. They tried to kill another of the people close to you .Just like your parents "

What?

"Jungkook I --"

"Shut the fuck up you descendant of a beast! "

He growled and I felt myself shrink in fear. His deep voice shook the whole place

I could feel the fuming rage coming at me. I could feel the heat radiating off of him
So I shut my mouth tight, my shaking hands tightly on my side as I tried to stable my trembling lips

I won't cry, I won't cry
Don't cry Luna

A whimper left my mouth when I felt his hands grip onto my arm, his claws were sharp and had dug into my skin, drawing blood
He dragged me roughly from the scene, everyone began to murmer as we went away
I tried to prevent myself from falling at how roughly he was dragging ne
I looked back to be met with a smirking Pia and her friends
She had a victory grin on her face whiles wiping her mascara stained face due to the crocodile tears she just shed as watched me get dragged away

"Pathetic'

Her lips moved as she muttered those words at me....

I'm sorry for the late update 🙈. I had a problem with my iPad and it's where I keep all my important documents, Like my song lyrics, songs, movies and MVS. I couldn't loose them. I also have my account on it so I couldn't update even tho the chapters were typed on it.
I'm sorry☺

Does anyone want to be a character in my next Min Yoongi werewolf ff? If yes, comment or pm ur name.

Unedited

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

176K 11.9K 70
"Aren't Vampires and Fairies allowed to be friends?" I asked. Tae nodded, "of course they can be. But romantically, no. It's inevitable that the Vamp...
7.4K 594 18
"Jungkook will have you begging for death before the end." "I'm not afraid of your pet rabbit." "Oh trust me, you will be."
406K 33.2K 60
"D-do you want to be my friend?" "Can't you fucking see that all I want to do is eat you?"
13.3K 660 20
★ " That's not edible " " Fuck, your teeth are sharp, are they fangs? " 🍵 ᯇ tea shop ♡ 📎 COMPLETED: AWFUL WRITING