Sofia LaRusso X Robby Keene

By storiesbaddie

Sofia LaRusso has to move in with her father. She isn't really the perfect girl. What happens when she meets... More

1 | Sofia with an 'F'
2 | GREEK yoghurt
3 | Guns 'n' Roses
4 | All Valley Tournament
6 | zombie apocalypse
7 | best friend advice
8 | poisoned lunch
9 | ruining dates with roller
10 | party kiss
11 | falling down the rail
12 | bloody hospitals, bloody runaways
13| tweedledumb and tweedledumbass
14| Arrests flashbacks
15| Feelings out
16| Shut up and fight
17| Probation office
18| cheating sets you free
19| Cobras at the Zoo
20| Christmas catastrophe
21| Numbness, and deals
*** IMPORTANT NOTES ***
22 | goldilocks
23 | Kenny Boy
24 | Serpentine Belt
25 | Drive-In
26 | Switzerland picked a side
27 | Masculine Toxicity
28| five emotions
29 | Killer prom
30| ninja turtle competition

5 | beach club

4.4K 112 35
By storiesbaddie

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @iloveyou3ktony for always voting on my chapters ! thank you :) 

chapter 5 : beach club

It'd been a week since the valley tournament and now that Robby's shoulder is better, our secret little make out sessions are way better.

Today I decided to stay in and watch Sam and Robby to some karate, "Since when do you like karate?" she asks me.

"Oh Sammy, you don't know anything about me." I tell her using the same tone as her and she smiles trying to look nice. I don't get her. One day she's nice to me, the next she's all weird. Not that I'm complaining, it's like the girl is constantly on her periods or something. 

I see Robby coming and he doesn't look too happy, "Hey, do you know where dad is?" Sam asks him.

"No i don't. Why should i know?" he snaps at her and i resist the urge of laughing. But then I see him walking away angrily.

"What's with him?" Sam asks.

"How should I know?" I say and walk away following Robby.

Once I check that we're all alone I put my hands on shoulders and kiss his neck, "Stop okay?" he says angrily.

"Calm your tits man." I say stepping away and then walking away.

"You know what Sam. You're right. I don't like karate." I say and drop my skate board on the floor stepping on it and i ride away.

+

When I get back home by like 5PM. I know it's earlier than usual. I should get a trophy or something. I notice Robby sitting by the dinning table. 

"What are you still doing here?" I ask annoyed.

"Robby is going to live with us now." Daniel says from behind me and I do a double turn. 

"What?" I ask confused.

"Robby is going to-" he repeats himself.

"No I heard you. I mean: why?" I say.

 "Well, Robby's mo is away on vacation so-" he starts.

"he has a dad doesn't he?" 

"Yes but-" Daniel starts and I scoff.

"i can't believe it!" I say and wave my hands around, "So your own daughter you abandoned her but the son of your 'enemy' you quickly adopt him." I scoff.

"I'm not adopting him." 

"I don't wanna hear it." I say smiling sadly. Just as tears threaten to fall down my cheeks I turn around and stomp my way upstairs.

A few minutes later a knock on my door, "Go away." I say.

The door opens and i take my vans off and throw it at the door, Robby dodges it and whistles, "Nice aim."

"Oh fuck you." I groan and sink deeper inside my bed. 

"Look-" he starts.

"I think we should stop." I say bluntly.

"What?" he asks confused.

"Kissing and shit, we should stop." 

"what? why? is this because your dad-" he starts.

"no! that has nothing to do with it god! i just think we should stop. You told me about your family before and now you finally have the chance to become good and have a real bed, i wouldn't want to ruin it for you." i say. I mean it to sound rude and mean but i can't.

he stands up nodding, "i was about to say the same thing." he sighs and walks away. 

+

it's been a week since Robby moved in and i've been doing a great job at avoiding him, but today seems to be inevitable.

"We're all going to the beach club today." Amanda says trying to cheer everyone up.

"Yay" i say sarcastically.

"You don't even know what a beach club is." Anthony says.

He's got a point, "Is it a place where you're allowing to bitch around? I'm sure you love it there." I say smiling.

"Sofia, language." Daniel says and I roll my eyes.

"It's a place where trash like you isn't allowed unless invited." Anthony fires back.

"Quit bitchin' and eat up your GREEK yoghurt, you'll need it if you don't want your swim shorts to burst." I say starting to laugh but stop when Robby laughs.

We soon all arrive at the beach club and i'm wearing a pair of black denim shorts, with a black swim suit under and a dark yellow and black flannel. 

"So that's a beach club." I say looking at a sort of mansion with people coming in and out. I follow Amanda inside leaving Robby and Sam alone by the car.

"Woah." i say as i find a pool in the 'backyard' and a bar with buffet inside the house.

"Here you can leave your stuff with me and go have fun." Amanda tells me and I nod. Just as i'm about to leave I say, "Amanda?"

"Yes?" she replies staring at me.

"Thank you." i say.

"For what?"

"Y-you're the c-closest thing i've ever had t-to a m-mother." I say and before she can say anything i walk away slightly embarrassed.

I walk around and everything until I find Aisha and Sam talking by the buffet. Just as i'm about to say hi i hear them talking and go to opposite buffet behind them.

"So it's you and abs all summer?" Aisha says looking at Sam.

"Yeah. Well no. Not like this. Plus you forgot Flannel." Sam says.

"Flannel?" I whisper to myself and look down to find myself wearing a flannel, "Fair enough." 

"I think he likes her. Or that they're a thing just trying to hide it. I mean she totally is his type. She skates, the way she dresses and everything." Sam says and I gasp.

What? Seriously. I've heard enough. I walk away quickly and bump into someone.

"Sorry." I say and look up to find Trey.

"What are you doing here?" I say hitting his arm.

"Having a lil fun." he says in a duh tone.

"By stealing? Get out of here before someone catches you. Grab Eddie with you." I hiss.

"Fine." Trey says smiling and walks away. That was too easy. Something is off. I decide to ignore it and go back down to where Amanda is, maybe i'll be able to swim a little.

"What are you doing here? I told you what would happen if I ever saw you here again!" one of the security tells Robby and he sits up straight speechless. 

What is this?

Suddenly Amanda comes in front me not noticing me and crosses her arms over her chest, I hide behind one of the plants before anyone can see me, "What is happening?" she asks.

"Just something that needs security to be taken care of." the guy says.

"This is my guest." Amanda says.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but-"

"No buts, Robby here is my guest." she says.

"Of course. Sorry ma'am." the man says and leaves with a sigh.

Amanda seat on the chair where Robby is and asks him, "What was that about Robby?"

"I'm sorry Mrs LaRusso, but before I met you guys I was a different person." he says.

"Don't be sorry Robby. We all make mistakes. What's important is that we don't do them again and that we learn from them." she says and then stands up. 

What's this about? I stand up and act like i just started walking towards our tanning chairs.

"How long are you gonna avoid me for?" Robby asks as I arrive to a stop in front of the tanning chair next to him.

"Me avoiding you? Pff." I say.

"If anything i should be the one avoiding you." he says ignoring me.

i don't reply. instead i remove my flannel and shorts.

"Said something?" I say and turn around walking towards the pool.

I come out of the pool ten minutes later and start drying when Amanda starts looking through her bag as if looking for something lost.

"I think i lost my wallet." Amanda says.

I put my shorts on, "You're missing your wallet?" Robby echoes.

"It probably fell on the floor." she says not paying much attention to him, but i can tell he knows something.

"I look by the beach, maybe someone gave it to a lifeguard or something." he says walking away and i look at him suspiciously.

"You know what? I'll go with him. He's already blind enough this way." I say and start walking behind him leaving a safe distance between us so he doesn't notice me following him. Sam gives me a weird look but i decide to just ignore her.

I walk behind Robby when he goes under a lifeguard little station house, just as i want to zoom in using my phone cause i'm a little too far to see anything i realize my phone isn't in my back pocket. Must've fallen off or something.

Robby knocks something off and I see multiple wallets falling on the floor and a couple of phones. My phone is in the lot.

Soon later i see Eddie and Trey with a third guy walking to where Robby is, he hears them and takes my phone and starts recording. What is he doing?

Eddie and Trey notice Robby and they start laughing while cracking their knuckles, they know each other? Where is the third guy? I could've sworn there was a third guy.

Robby says something and gets in fighting position when suddenly he gets knocked unconscious by the third guy. I debate on whether or not I should go helping but then decide on something else.

Five minutes later Robby gains back consciousness and I start walking towards them while still hiding. 

"Maybe we should leave something a little more ... permanent." Eddie says taking a knife out and Trey starts laughing. 

Trey stole my phone. When I bumped into him at the buffet after hearing Aisha and Sam talk about Robby and I. 

I decide to pop out of the shadows and starts laughing, "Well if it isn't Tweedledumb and Tweedledumbfuck." 

Eddie and Trey both look at me in slight shock, "Should've known you two knew each other. Seeing both of you at the beach club isn't just a coincidence." Eddie says acting like he's the smart one.

I can't believe Trey stole from me. 

"Honestly I think you've overestimated goldilocks over there." I say scoffing, "I mean 3 people just for this little princess?" Robby looks at me with hate. He's probably wondering what i have in mind. 

"Why don't we deal with you first hmm?" Eddie says and I shrug my shoulders.

HE tries to punch me but I duck to the side and dodge it, I fake sob, "Can't believe you'd actually hurt me. A girl." 

Eddie looks at me confused and i take this opportunity to kick him. I don't hate karate. I've done some before. I just stopped after a bit. Just like kickboxing. These come in handy, you know?

I start fighting with him and the other guy, the new guy, "Aren't you a little too fat to be a delinquent?" I say before kicking him hard on his face he starts bleeding. 

Just as I turn around to face Eddie he tries to hit me with his hand, but i move my upper body to the side thinking i dodged it, "Missed." I say.

"Nah." he says and that's when i feel something burning on my waist. I look down to see that my flannel has a little rip there's a deep cut made with a knife under it.

"You're gonna regret it." i say, "This was my fav flannel." I start punching him faster, and harder until i try to do a double kick and feel my wound throb. I put my hand to it and hiss in pain. Just as he's about to punch me someone punches him before.

I look up to find Daniel fighting. Trey releases Robby and Robby runs towards me really quickly. He puts my left hand around his neck, since my right is holding on the wound that's on my left, and he helps me up on my feet. We get under the stairs in the shade and he helps me remove my flannel. 

He rolls the flannel in a ball and lets it absorb my blood, "Now it's really ruined." I say laughing.

"You're unbelievable. Even when you're hurt like this you think of your flannel only." he says shaking his head while laughing.

"I got a reputation to uphold." i say closing my eyes trying to blur out the stinging pain. I've done it before, why can't i do it now?

"I thought you didn't like karate. But you know how to do karate." Robby says and i open my eyes.

"I never said i didn't like it. You just assumed." I say taking a deep breath, "And i've done karate, kick boxing, and shit like that before." 

"Why'd you stop?" he asks.

"That's personal." I say my face hardening.

Daniel calls the cops and then looks at me and Robby, "Robby get Sofia to the car. Tell Amanda to drive her to the hospital okay?"

"No hospital." I beg through weak breaths.

Robby ignores me and carries me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i kinda have had this fighting scene in my head for a while now, so i'm glad i finally got to write it down :)

any questions about the story or anything else feel free to ask obv :-)

i've got amazing plots coming up soon and i'm feeling like writing a Miguel fanfic too cause let's be real Miguel is cute and like he deserves it ...

anyhoo, 

share, vote, comment, and follow for more (:

xoxo storiesbaddie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 149 26
AUG. 2015~ MARCH 2016 WARNING: Super cliché and I made this when I was 15, don't judge. Meet Leah Hunter, straight A student, she's on the school's v...
17.3K 474 26
Pretending to date Reseda's new pretty boy isn't that bad, right?
24.4K 270 19
(Complet) When Daniel larusso and his mom move....he thinks life will be horrible till he meets a girl....a girl that changes his life forever....but...
3.6K 152 83
A fanfic by Gideon Kane and Marie Krepps. Cover art by Coffee Hyrokoyo. How we think season four should have gone! Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence...