No Control ✓

Από feverdreamhigh

❛ I lost my way all the way to you, and in you I found all the way back to me ❜ ━━ Everyone knows that no on... Περισσότερα

: Notice :
#1 : Interview
#2 : First Impressions
# 3 : Boss
#4 : First Task
#5 : Punishment
#6 : The Talk
#7 : Lunch
#8 : The Contract
#9 : Beautiful
#10 : Anne Styles
#11 : Different
#12 : Normal
#13 : Trapped
#14 : Worried
#15 : Shoot
#16 : Jasmine
#17 : Movies
#18 : Warning
#19 : Spy
#20 : Duty
#21 : Changing The Contract
#22 : Nashville
#23 : James
#24 : Ice Cream
#25: Dinner With The Swift's
#26 : Abigail & Karlie
#27 : Thinking Of You
#28 : Country Music
#29 : Morning Kiss
#30 : James' Confession
#31 : Choice
#32 : Scott's Plan
#33 : Back in London
#34 : Breakfast
#35 : 5 Questions
#36 : Lunch With Liam
#37 : Lea
#38 : Waiting For You
#39 : Harry's Bestfriends
#40 : Liam & Kate
#41 : Confused
#42 : Perfect Together
#43 : Kissing
#44 : Stay Away
#45 : Another Option
#46 : Sparks Fly
#47 : Disappointed
#48 : Goodbye
#49 : Changed
#50 : Gemma
#52 : Want You Back
#53 : Mad
#54 : Jealous
#55 : Sorry
#56 : Harry & Liam
#57 : London
#58 : Best Surprise
#59 : Liam's Engagement Party
#60 : End
Bonus : The Wedding

#51 : The Fashion Show

699 42 12
Από feverdreamhigh

"I'm nervous." Karlie said while rubbing her hands continuously. Taylor and Abigail who stood before her and chuckled.

"You'll be fine, Karlie. You've been practicing for a whole month, just give your best." Abigail encourages. Karlie nodded her head.

"What if I trip or something?" Taylor rolled her eyes, placing her hand on Karlie's shoulder.

"You'll be fine, just like what Abigail said, you can do it." Karlie, once again nodded.

"Hey, I brought a camera with me. What if we take a photo together?" Taylor asked as she showed her digital camera. Karlie and Abigail smiled. Then, the three of them gathered together and Taylor began clicking at the camera, making the camera shutter with every click.

"I'd like to take a photo with Karlie, please." Abigail pleases and Taylor nodded  her head and immediately took a few steps back, finding the right distance to take photos of Abigail and Karlie.

"One, two, three. .  ." Taylor counted and at the same time, Abigail and Karlie smiled at the camera and put on a pose.

A few seconds later after Taylor took pictures of them, she was about to go ahead to Abigail and Karlie to show them the pictures she has taken, when Taylor suddenly bumped into someone by accident.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean it." Taylor apologized, holding her shoulder which was the part that the person had hit her.

"Sean!" Karlie's voice made Taylor turn around and found a handsome young man standing in front of her.

"Oh, no, no. I accidentally bumped into you. I should be the one apologizing." The  man apologized without taking his eyes off Taylor.

"Hey, what's wrong with your eyes, bud? You're staring at my best friend as if she's the most delicious meal you've ever seen." Karlie said patting the shoulder of the handsome young man who stood before Taylor. The handsome man named Sean O'Pry. He's a model too, just like Karlie.

"You never told me that you have a beautiful friend, Karlie." Sean said, without taking his eyes off Taylor. Taylor lowered her head, she hated being looked like that. Especially by people who she doesn't know at all.

Karlie rolled her eyes. "So what? What will you do if I tell you?" Karlie asked.

Only this time, Sean turned his gaze to Karlie, at a glance, saying, "I don't know. Maybe, I'll try something." Sean winked before looking back at Taylor and stretched out his hand before Taylor.

"Hey, I'm Sean O'Pry. But you can call me Sean." He said kindly. Taylor sighed before taking Sean's hand and said, "I'm Taylor, Taylor Swift. You can call me Taylor." As much as possible, Taylor tried to be friendly. Taylor pulled away her hand first, looking at Sean, who seemed as if he to want to let go of her hand.

"Sean, I have to take my best friends to their seats. I'll see you later later. Bye!"

Taylor was grateful when Karlie took her hand and Abigail's hand, taking both of them to one of the seats that had been reserved especially for them.

"This is your seats. Front row seats, just like I promised." Karlie said, after they arrived at their seats. Taylor chuckled and immediately sat down on her seat, and so did Abigail.

"Tay, Sean seems to like you." Karlie said suddenly, making Taylor go silent for a moment before squinting at Karlie.

"I've just met him!" Taylor shook her head. Abigail chuckled while Karlie shook her head.

"Move on, Tay. Sean is very handsome and he's a model too! I'm sure that a ton of girls are waiting in line to just to be with him. It's very clear that he likes you, just the way he looks at you is already something else. When was the last time you went on a date? You have to start dating again before you become old! " Taylor and Karlie chuckled at Abigail's words.

Taylor stopped laughing and casually said, "I don't care if I'll be old."

Karlie rolled her eyes. "Alright. I'm going  to the backstage and I hope you guys will watch me clearly, because I'll definitely look amazing on the runway." Karlie said confidently, even though before she was very nervous and worried not too long ago.

"Yes, yes, yes. You can go now Karlie! The show will start in a few minutes!" Taylor pushed Karlie and made the girl step back to backstage.

Shortly after Karlie left, Gemma came and immediately approached Taylor and Abigail. Gemma sat on the seat beside Taylor, saying, "Hey, you two!" Her tone sounding very cheerful.

"Hey, Gems." Taylor and Abigail said in unison.

"I thought you said that you'll be coming with your brother?" Taylor asked as Gemma nodded her head.

"I'm with him. But I think he'll join his friends at the upper row. I'll introduce you to him later at the after party."

"After party?" Abigail asked, not understanding. Gemma nodded her head.

"Yes, the after party. After this fashion show, the models and some invited guests will have some fun. You're coming, right?"  Gemma asked. Taylor and Abigail looked at each other.

"I didn't know that there was still an after party and I'm not sure if I'll come." Taylor said. Gemma shook her head.

"No. You two must come with me, okay?" Gemma emphasized clearly, which made the other two girls nod their heads at her.

Gemma's remarks reminded Taylor of someone she knew. And that someone always gets whatever he wants.

━━

The fashion show was very lively and successful, making many people admire the clothes worn by the models, which are the work of famous designers in the UK. Gemma was busy taking pictures with her DSLR and Taylor did the same thing, but the difference was, Taylor only took pictures of Karlie with her regular camera.

After the fashion show ended, Karlie asked Taylor and Abigail to join her in the after party which was held at the backstage which was quite extensive. Taylor and Abigail went to the after party together with Gemma who said, that she just had to keep an eye on her brother. Taylor wondered why does Gemma was so protective of her brother, and she still doesn't know what happened to her brother.

The after party doesn't look much different from the other parties that Taylor had attended before. There's music, food and drinks of all kinds.

Taylor and Gemma stood beside the table where the drinks were placed. Abigail and Karlie went somewhere, leaving Taylor and Gemma. Taylor didn't know what to do, while Gemma was still looking for her brother's whereabouts.

"Ugh, I've warned him so many times not to just shag with random women!" Gemma muttered, however Taylor heard it very clearly.

And then, Gemma walked off in a  direction and Taylor was about to follow her when someone blocked her way.

"Hey." The person said and Taylor smiled.

"Hey, Sean."

The person who was in front of Taylor at the moment was Sean. The new model that acquainted with Taylor a few hours ago. Taylor didn't think that Sean would be in the party. Of course Sean would come, she should've known better. He's a model too.

"Where's Karlie and your other friend?" Sean asked, this time asking Taylor to sit in one of the vacant seats.

Taylor turns her gaze and found Gemma who's currently talking to someone, and it didn't long for Taylor to figure out that Gemma was probably talking to her younger brother. Although, Taylor couldn't see Gemma's brother since it was a bit crowded.

Taylor didn't want to disturb Gemma since she didn't want to interlude and be rude between her and her brother. And considering that Karlie and Abigail went somewhere in the party, Taylor had no choice but to talk to Sean instead.

Taylor and Sean sat close together. Taylor sighed before answering Sean's question, "I don't know where Karlie and Abigail went. They said that they wanted to take a picture with Fall Out Boy and they haven't returned yet."

"Need a friend?" Sean asked, raising a eyebrow, as if he was teasing Taylor. Taylor nodded.

"Yes, I do need one right now. I'm not the typical quiet girl. I'd rather talk to strangers than just stay quiet."

"So you consider me a stranger?" Taylor chuckled at what he said

"Of course not! Haven't we met before?" Now, it was Taylor's turn to raise a brow, putting on a haughty and seductive face. Making a smirk form on Sean's lips.

On the other side of the party, Gemma was scolding Harry as if there wasn't a tomorrow. Harry just sighed and nodded his head to show his boredom, even though, Harry didn't need Gemma's scolding.

"I shouldn't have brought you here in the first place. You didn't help me at all and all you're doing is having fun with the models!" Gemma snapped at the man in a low voice, trying not to be the center of attention in the room.

Harry rolled his eyes. "At least I'm not having fun with 'bitch', right? I'm just having fun with the models, not bitches. One more thing, you asked me to accompany you, not to help you." Harry replied back rudely.

"Then stop asking girls to approach you! That's disgusting!" Gemma snapped again.

"I'm not asking them to approach me. They're the ones who are coming to me and I'm just trying to be nice and be a gentleman. What's wrong with that?" Harry asked, putting on a bored and expressionless face before rising to his feet and walking to the table where the drinks were served. Gemma followed Harry to the drinking station.

"They won't come to you if you don't respond to them! You're allowing them come over to you, you idiot! Where's the Harry Styles that I was do proud of? Where's the Harry Styles that doesn't allow girls to approach him so easily?!"

Harry reached for a drink and gulped it down before putting the empty glass back on the table. Harry sighed.

"Gems, you know very well that the old Harry Styles is dead. The Harry Styles that you're seeing now is the one who always tries to be nice to everyone."

"You're not being nice or cute, but you're looking so cheap!" Gemma bluffed again. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Gems."

Gemma lowered her head and said in a trembling tone, "I. . . I want my old brother back. I don't care how haughty he was, but I'll prefer him who's always busy working than being busy partying like this."

Harry closed his eyes, trying to ignore the guilt forming inside his heart. He can't bear to see Gemma like this. Harry also realized, that he had changed so much, but what can he do? Harry changed for a reason and no one would understand that reason.

Harry lowered his head and said, "Gemma, listen, I–"

Before Harry could even continue on what he was about to say, he heard a familiar voice. Making Harry stunned and froze in his place.

"It's no use crying over your younger brother, Gems. Your tears are far more valuable than his."

Harry raised his face when he heard the voice and found Gemma walking back to a girl wearing a black dress, she was quite tall with straight blonde hair that only reached her shoulders. The girl wrapped an arm around Gemma's shoulders and pulling her in for a hug. Harry didn't know what had happened to him, his body froze for a moment when he heard her voice.

"Girls and their smart mouths, huh?"

Harry turned and found a man standing behind him, putting his hand on Harry's shoulder, before the man could even continue on what he had to say, the man himself suddenly called out the girl's name.

"Wait, Taylor!"

Harry's breath hitched and got caught in his throat when the man mentioned the name of someone that Harry had been trying to forget for almost a year.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

402K 37.2K 144
ဘာမှန်းမသိတဲ့အပြစ်ကြောင့်systemအဖြစ်hostပေါင်းများစွာနဲ့လက်တွဲကာmissionများစွာထမ်းဆောင်ရမည့် System 30 ........ ဘာမွန္းမသိတဲ့အျပစ္ေၾကာင့္systemအျဖစ္h...
45.9K 1.3K 13
Harry and Taylor come across paths five years later and things aren't the same. Highest ranking: #1 in haylor
568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
218K 5.2K 35
"Do you know how pearls are formed, Clara?" I asked. "You snatched me away to give me a science lesson?" "It starts when a foreign object slips betwe...