Why did we fall in love (Carl...

By cece7171

I thought I was the only one who survived in the zombie apocalypse, but I was wrong. More

About me

Chapter 1 // The incounter //

12 0 0
By cece7171

Okay idk where they are rn in The Walking Dead because I don't have cable any more so it's going to start out in Atlanta. Sorry

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Right now I'm walking through the streets of Atlanta, zombies everywhere. I knew this was a bad idea so why did I do it? Uggggg after I herd that I quickly turned around taking my arrow out of its holder shooting the zombie in the head. I love my bow&arrows but I only have a limited number of arrows so I have to go and retrieve them, and let me tell ya its gross. Boom! What was that?! Was that a gun shot?! I thought I was the only one here!

Hey! Who are you? Are you bitten?! I turn around to see a boy. A boy. That's not trying to eat my brains out!!

The question is who are you! I yelled back. The boy looked quite attractive I mite say. He has long brown hair with a sheriffs hat on, he's probably 3 inches taller than me, and he has the most gorge- Behind you! He said. I turned around shooting a zombie in the head once again, retrieving my arrow. Thanks

Yea no problem we have to try to save every person we see.

We?

Oh yea there is a group of us. Do you have a group?

No. I'm all alone

You could always come back with me. Only if you want.

I started to think be all alone until I die or be with people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...